Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,674 members, 7,951,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 02:23 AM

Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) (70337 Views)

Tonto Dikeh In Car Purchase Mess, Destroys Dealer Office Despite Failure To Pay / Tonto Dikeh Accuses Janemena Of Aborting Pregnancy For Ex-Lover Kpokpogri (Pix) / Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by decasey(m): 8:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
Polyol:

No peace beats having a sound mental health. That's what Churchill is enjoying now. I don't even know how a lady will say she's a responsible woman and be in full support of Tonto's act of breaking up with men everyday.
my brother the thing tire me. I felt so disgusted reading what they wrote.
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by MrALIVE: 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
She needs deliverance.
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by NelviusGrey(m): 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
She nur sabi sey she don dey old na grin

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by sencekompis: 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
Dem dey deceive you or you dey whatever? U better go back to Churchill ur original husband. shearing is allow in Africa
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by KMblake: 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
Uzomacharles:
All I see is Feminism

You’re 100 percent right, wait how can a woman be calling herself a KING to start with??

Feminism is Devil’s tool to deceive the female forks.

Tell me any feminist who is happily married with children and husband together...
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by GreenVILLETiPS: 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2021
it is very obvious the smile is fake....
a lot of things are wrong with her....physically, emotionally, even spiritually..
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Nekky5(f): 8:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
The problem with most women is that they compete with themselves and it is a factor of low self esteem. When a woman begins to feel less of who she is , that is when you begin to see her misbehave and do some weird things. It is really unfortunate when one is beaten several times and still goes ahead to do same thing all over.it yeilds collosal failure! and shows how good morals and self realization have been rubbished.May we come to the point in ourlives where we say no in adopting some of the things we see on social media and see ourselves as models to our children and greater respect for the feminine gender as a whole.Woman know thyself and regain thy worth please!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Uzomacharles: 8:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
KMblake:

You’re 100 percent right, wait how can a woman be calling herself a KING to start with??

Feminism is Devil’s tool to deceive the female forks.

Tell me any feminist who is happily married with children and husband together...

I swear

She even took a award for her son...
Calling herself a king really meant alot
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Anitorufa: 8:45pm On Sep 05, 2021
Churchill dey celebrate sha
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by ArcFresky(m): 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
This is a faceless forum which I always use to my advantage because im not an expressive person in reality and stop the comparism as you don't know me .As for Tonto it is clear that she's a strong woman but make bad choices as lovers,she loves deep as well but haven't been very lucky with her love life.

You are a novice
this one wey go dey use valium and red wine to sleep...
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by tundey4all(m): 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
This woman sha
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Algold: 9:35pm On Sep 05, 2021
This midget will not stop to amuse me
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by biafranrealson: 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
I pity her toto alias kpekus
Always jamming many men
Many men
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Clinghton: 10:35pm On Sep 05, 2021
Who's next on her list
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Sophy22(f): 10:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
Nwodosis:
The only woman that wants a perfect husband in her imperfection.
You have said it all
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by mechanics(m): 10:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
Hmmmm, just like that, it takes the grace of God for celebrities marriage to succeed, her first marriage failed, now this one again, it's well with her.
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by TolaniLuv: 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
I no understand which of the Jesus she is serving Na Wetin deh bother me be that. A sadist, being a feminist is toxic
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by HolyStriker(m): 11:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
cruzita:
Take a break from relationship and social media and rediscover yourself and ur worth tonto...u are gradually loosing it

Are you really a lady? I doubt! You don't speak like one...
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Captain92: 12:10am On Sep 06, 2021
Tonto go nd sleep abeg
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by BullyBullies: 12:28am On Sep 06, 2021
Fake smiles, fake happy mood, fake Thanksgiving. The truth is that She's depressed lol.
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by osada3: 1:15am On Sep 06, 2021
daddytime:
Nigeria's Elizabeth Taylor/Jennifer Lopez...

Everyone won't be lucky with it.

She got conned by one Razz Delta Yahoo boy. Her plan was to go for someone fresh and obscure, not knowing she was falling for some high-end packaged shiit

But that’s not true.

Kpokpogri Dad’s is a Rear Admiral and you should know who is a Rear Admiral, he once contested for the Position of the Governor of Delta State after retirement, he’s from my Town and don’t confuse the public

Nonsensical
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by mekusmanuel(f): 3:33am On Sep 06, 2021
Fake happiness! She's dying inside
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by prettysassygirl(f): 4:57am On Sep 06, 2021
PlayMaker14:
She might be genuinely happy, but there's something wrong somewhere she needs to check.

Unstable in every union and the men complaining about some of her nasty characters should be something to work on.

I think the problem is her choosing the wrong men. She chooses bad boys and really they have nothing to offer
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by PlayMaker14: 5:33am On Sep 06, 2021
prettysassygirl:

I think the problem is her choosing the wrong men. She chooses bad boys and really they have nothing to offer
You might be right though.
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Lazenby007(m): 6:44am On Sep 06, 2021
TimeSpaceWizard:
Hahahahahaha

I feel she is trying to act happy as always. Who is the next guy to enjoy this girl?
YOU
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Pedropez1: 7:02am On Sep 06, 2021
Shut up... He dumped you
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by NaBanga: 7:59am On Sep 06, 2021
Tonto please don't expose your son to anyone else, unless you traditionally and legally marry the man. The little boy deserves so much better. cry
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Emmanuelellah: 8:00am On Sep 06, 2021
Go down on your knees and beg Mercy Johnson to teach you the secret
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by seunfape(m): 8:58am On Sep 06, 2021
Weak lady with opinion of being the head of her family
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by ramatintin(m): 9:51am On Sep 06, 2021
Old Newspaper take a back seat Tonto
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:57am On Sep 06, 2021
This madam don't even know what she wants.
Madam perfect I thought she's calm now oo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) / Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together / Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.