Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,713 members, 7,882,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:59 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (889338 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (613) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Feyol55(m): 1:43pm On Apr 23, 2022
Pls guys which IELTS are we to write for this HCA job in the UK, is it the Academics IELTS or UKVI IELTS ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 2:24pm On Apr 23, 2022
Feyol55:
Pls guys which IELTS are we to write for this HCA job in the UK, is it the Academics IELTS or UKVI IELTS ?
Ukvi academic or general. IT MUST BE UKVI
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kaylaonah(f): 2:48pm On Apr 23, 2022
Emurate1:

There's no doubt that things have slowed down.

I am trying to tell you that your care home have not started processing your CoS if they have not asked you for any document. Your CoS bears your passport number. So if they've not asked you for even Passport, then they are waiting for something else.

I got my own offer without submitting any document.

I already had my passport. You're jumping to conclusions anyhow tbvh. Anyway, whatever rocks your boat cause if I'm asked to choose, I'd go with the people that are actually involved in the process rather than someone who is using his internet and personal experience to judge mine smiley
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Bostin(m): 3:24pm On Apr 23, 2022
Kaylaonah:

I already had my passport. You're jumping to conclusions anyhow tbvh. Anyway, whatever rocks your boat cause if I'm asked to choose, I'd go with the people that are actually involved in the process rather than someone who is using his internet and personal experience to judge mine smiley
You may be mixing things up , is either your employer still waiting for their CoS application or not serious giving you CoS because they must request your passport . Last document they requested from me was my passport , though I'm still waiting too.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Richdee1(m): 3:38pm On Apr 23, 2022
Good Day House!
Ple what and what documents should be ready before applying for any care openings?

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Emurate1: 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2022
Bostin:
You may be mixing things up , is either your employer still waiting for their CoS application or not serious giving you CoS because they must request your passport . Last document they requested from me was my passport , though I'm still waiting too.

When people lack the ability to research for information themselves, they tend to dwell on half fed information. Let her keep waiting for CoS without submitting passport. Either they are waiting for license or they are waiting for CoS allocation.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Emurate1: 3:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
Kaylaonah:

Internet is where we get information from. You are using NL to get information.

Personal experience? Lol. Wetyn dey UKGOV site don turn to personal experience.
Who dey judge you?

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Pacypatty(f): 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
Good evening gurus
Thanks for taking time to put these informations here, kindly help with care homes I can apply to that gives COS though I have no background in health.
Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by evans0813: 4:44pm On Apr 23, 2022
Please what is current processing time for skilled worker visa. I just applied 2 days ago?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by evans0813: 4:46pm On Apr 23, 2022
Also, what is the current success rate for this visa? I submitted all the required documents and paid the fees.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by zeb04(f): 4:47pm On Apr 23, 2022
Guys I intend to use Naric certificates for my visa application..... I have seen that it is allowed but how come on nairaland I see people saying it must be UKVI?

I am confused.

However, i still intend to write ielts for my hcpc registration but i intend to write the general because i also intend using it for something else.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by evans0813: 4:47pm On Apr 23, 2022
Bostin:
Also check Qatar air

Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by evans0813: 4:49pm On Apr 23, 2022
zeb04:
Guys I intend to use Naric certificates for my visa application..... I have seen that it is allowed but how come on nairaland I see people saying it must be UKVI?

I am confused.

However, i still intend to write ielts for my hcpc registration but i intend to write the general because i also intend using it for something else.

I and two of my friends used Naric. Two of them are in the U.K as we speak.

Audit roles not health care assistant though
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Volcalb: 4:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
From my personal experiences, none of the care homes specified IELTS VI or general.
This is one example I've copied and pasted "Can you provide either a OET or a IELTS certificate". I may be wrong, but none ever specified among at least 4 experiences.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Volcalb: 5:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
[quote author=Kennyg290 post=112181740]
The more reason I am taking time to get ready and gather all requirements before engaging in the process. IELTS is very paramount. We move on[/quote

No harms in giving it a trial. Being familiar with the interviews and stuffs could be of advantage when you're finally good to go.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Volcalb: 5:13pm On Apr 23, 2022
[quote author=Wisdom7400 post=112183201]Ppl like us hve all documents ready (TB IELTS PCC) but no interview yet and time has started ticking for expiration of these documents.

Get the CV done Ma/Sir. If already done...more grace
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kennyg290: 5:25pm On Apr 23, 2022
[quote author=Volcalb post=112210927][/quote]
U made a point. I will give it a trial
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by starboi63(m): 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
[quote author=Volcalb post=112211038][/quote]
What's PCC?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kennyg290: 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2022
Richdee1:
Good Day House!
Ple what and what documents should be ready before applying for any care openings?
Passport
IELTS
PCC
TB TEST
DRIVERS LICENSE
CV
EDUCATION CERT
others follows later on

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Emurate1: 5:43pm On Apr 23, 2022
Volcalb:
From my personal experiences, none of the care homes specified IELTS VI or general.
This is one example I've copied and pasted "Can you provide either a OET or a IELTS certificate". I may be wrong, but none ever specified among at least 4 experiences.

The primary aim of writing IELTS UKVI is for your Visa application.

Do you want to write normal IELTS and submit to care home then write IELTS UKVI for visa?

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by stanvesco(m): 6:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
Volcalb:
Person with head no get cap...me having care homes for interview with no money for IELTS. Life issues...

Abeg give me the care home and I give U money for IELTS?

So long that they are aware that you need COS!

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by stanvesco(m): 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2022
Ijyoma:

Life issues indeed...me I get interview completed..with no offer letter and no hint at whether I might have it any time in the nearest futuregrin

Lol....
Me I get IELTS 8/9
I get offer letters plenty inside email but none offering COS!

LIFE issues walahai
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Emurate1: 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2022
luckygeee:

No I haven't heard from them. I mailed them that i am done with the training by yet to get a response. How is yours going?

Have you been able to settle with them?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Volcalb: 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
stanvesco:

Abeg give me the care home and I give U money for IELTS?

So long that they are aware that you need COS!

Lol...are you kidding me? Sounds too real to believe but all thesame I'll do so. Day prayers are answered looks like any other. How do we contact bro?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Volcalb: 6:59pm On Apr 23, 2022
Emurate1:

The primary aim of writing IELTS UKVI is for your Visa application.

Do you want to write normal IELTS and submit to care home then write IELTS UKVI for visa?

Deep reasoning...you're correct.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Volcalb: 7:01pm On Apr 23, 2022
stanvesco:

Lol....
Me I get IELTS 8/9
I get offer letters plenty inside email but none offering COS!

LIFE issues walahai

Hmm Life Issues... different shades
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Agatha250: 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2022
[quote author=Volcalb post=112211038][/quote]

Send a mail to purely care. They need people that have all there documents ready and can start work by June 6th

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kaylaonah(f): 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
Bostin:

You don't understand. My passport was the only thing I had, which I gave them.

And to be honest, I don't consider passport as a document so when I say they didn't ask for any document, I'm not talking of passport.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kaylaonah(f): 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2022
Emurate1:

Internet is where we get information from. You are using NL to get information.

Personal experience? Lol. Wetyn dey UKGOV site don turn to personal experience.
Who dey judge you?

Torh

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Bostin(m): 9:09pm On Apr 23, 2022
Kaylaonah:

You don't understand. My passport was the only thing I had, which I gave them.

And to be honest, I don't consider passport as a document so when I say they didn't ask for any document, I'm not talking of passport.
If they'd requested your passport while you sent them , wait for your CoS success . But note there is difference between you sent them without request and being requested by your employer .
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by abaskekere: 9:34pm On Apr 23, 2022
@KaylaOnah pls just overlook all this harsh energy and keep being positive about the progress of your process, some people really do act as they know it all.
Make una free her abeg.

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ijyoma: 11:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
zeb04:

I am confused.

Most take the IELTS route, only because of the cost of Naric. If Naric was cheaper, who would choose to write exam? Lol.

I'm also at the point where I'm a little confused as to which to do too, because I wish to be registered with my original discipline's professional body.

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (613) (Reply)

German Embassy And Visa / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.