Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,914 members, 7,876,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:26 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (885901 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (613) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Aragbs4real: 8:21am On Aug 23, 2022
Daisythof:
Congratulations

Congratulations.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Aragbs4real: 8:22am On Aug 23, 2022
Agatha250:

I have come With My Testimony
Skilled worker Visa alert Family of 3
Ikeja TLS
Job offer 8th April
Cos 14th July
Visa Application 15th July
Biometric 26th of July
Decision made 30th July
Move to VAC for dependant 9th August
Collection for Dependants 11th August
Move to VAC for Main Applicant 19th August
Collection for MA 22nd of August.

What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist.
Congratulations.
Is it for Healthcare visa?. And what documents did you submitted for your visa application? People can learn from your experience. Thanks in advance.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mykelpato(m): 8:29am On Aug 23, 2022
JPB2:

Yeah same thing only thr UKVI own has a unique code that u will use for ur application

Okay
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Pekela: 8:42am On Aug 23, 2022
[quote author=Agatha250 post=115965567]
Ikeja TLS
Job offer 8th April
Cos 14th July
Biometric 26th of July
Decision made 30th July

Congratulations and please what documents did you submit for you and your dependants?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Eky29: 9:51am On Aug 23, 2022
Thank you so much
JPB2:

The Affidavit and Newspaper can suffice

Affidavit and Newspaper should state one and same person bears the names ...
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Eky29: 9:53am On Aug 23, 2022
Thank you sir
rkayfree:

You shouldn't have issues if you have done all that with affidavit etc ..
Put the application forth moreso you would be told if you would have to bring other justifications.

Good luck
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Eky29: 9:59am On Aug 23, 2022
Not change of name.
My passport has 3 names and bank statements has 2 names even other of my documents .
I went to high court and swore Afidavit of confirmation of name (stating that both names is the same person)
I also did news paper confirmation of name too .

Titilayo2021:
Since u have done change of name and so, it should have reflect in the name u use in your bank details. Was the names totally different?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Fearjah: 10:18am On Aug 23, 2022
BabaArmani:
@d1504
Tell your friend to go to the nearest Teaching or General Hospital and locate any of the following units: EEG, ECG, Echocardiography, Spirometry or Physiology units. Request to learn at any of the unit (Most are free, some may ask for certain amount of money). Get sufficient experience and proficiency in their chosen field. Look for short courses related to their chosen fields that they can take. Then go online to begin their job search.

Pls i like you to share more light on this, examples of short courses related to the above mentioned fields? will the short courses by aceepted ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Fearjah: 10:29am On Aug 23, 2022
dee1504:

This site contains the jobs on the Shortage Occupation list
https://www.gov.uk/health-care-worker-visa/your-job

Look for anyone you're qualified to do or can take a professional qualification in, then start working on it.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Fearjah: 10:34am On Aug 23, 2022
Tfsho:
This information is for people looking for training institution that offer 1 year training on relevant NVQ level 3 qualifications acceptable for health and care related jobs.
I have personally seen vacancies that demand for NVQ level 2 qualifications as minimum qualification for health and care related jobs. So level NVQ 3 is just perfect.
Johnacademy.co.uk .....courses are very cheap but yet very indepth and challenging. The quality of training even though it's virtual is just amazing.

This journey is PH(per head) and if u feel u can make the most of this opportunity good, If u feel otherwise u r still not wrong.
The resilience needed to be successful in this is not child's play . All the best to everyone

Dee1504 kindly share your experience in regards to job applications, interview and timeline of the entire process . This will go a long way to help everyone on this thread.
Shout out to Uzland for doing the most.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Fearjah: 10:41am On Aug 23, 2022
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nanomat: 11:17am On Aug 23, 2022
hello everyone.
my sis who's a nurse has a wrong birthday on her license. We've been trying to change it but it's taking too long from the council. Can she apply for the skilled job with it or what can she do? Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 11:44am On Aug 23, 2022
Moregoody:

Please advise me, which is better?
The PTE OR THE IELTS general UKVI

Either is good and accepted by the UK Home office as would be applicable to your migration requirements.
What makes one better sometimes is down to individuals and other factors. Just do a bit research on both and weigh your abilities and capabilities as to which you would score the required marks or grades needed in each section of the test.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Najm(m): 11:57am On Aug 23, 2022
princecemo:

Somany fake agent, Buh i have an agent who is authentic did for me and 2 people I referred to her. She is actually British Citizen.

We all have COS i actually got 5yrs Cos
Please kindly link me up. U can send her details to tekinologee@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Fearjah: 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
dee1504:

There are so many Level 3 courses you can take but this is one of them. However, be advised that you will need to pay about 50 pounds for your certificate. But its a good course to take. There are many others on the site as well. Pick anyone that suits you and your budget. There are also free courses on Alison.com and Florence Academy.

https://www.reed.co.uk/courses/health-social-care/344448
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Fearjah: 3:31pm On Aug 23, 2022
Uzland:

Hi Zhandee, you can try some of the online learning platforms that have been suggested here by others such as Caredemy, Florence Academy, Alison, Reed, etc. Relevant courses include the Care Certificate (15 care standards) or other Health and Social Care diploma and certificate courses, which should be CPD-accredited. Florence Academy certificates are free, while most other platforms charge small amounts of money for certificates. Duration is self paced.

If you're looking to have practical care experience, then you may have to look for any of the following, convenient for you, and volunteer or work for a sufficient length of time: a good hospital, old people's home, home for the disabled, orphanage (for child and adolescent care experience), destitute home, etc. Whichever you go for, endeavour to get a proof of your work experience, be it a letter of attestation or recommendation, at the end of your volunteerism or work.
All the best.cheesy
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Fearjah: 3:51pm On Aug 23, 2022
zeb04:
hello guys,

There are a lot of people doing diploma courses which are very expensive. however I can only afford courses single courses right now.

I found several courses on open college university. I am stuck with making a decision. I am interested in the one that is more employable.

1) Care for the older person

2) Care support course

3) Care skills course
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Fearjah: 3:56pm On Aug 23, 2022
Ninisun:

Congratulations, I think ladies are more favoured in this dormiciliary Carer job. I always email them to ask about sponsorship cus some booked for interview with me thinking I dey UK.

I have two interviews soon.
Please I didn't reply some mails so that applicants won't be much, make una no vex.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by EnglandAmaka(f): 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2022
Nigerians Qualify As UK Launches Scale-up Visa For Skilled Workers

The United Kingdom (UK), says foreign nationals can now apply for its scale-up visa effective August 22.

According to a statement released on Monday, the government said the new visa type will avail UK’s top high-growth businesses greater flexibility and power to entice talents from anywhere in the world.

What is a scale-up visa?
It is a route for foreign talents who have been sponsored by a scale-up company in the UK and who have the skills needed to enable the growth of scale-up businesses.

The professions qualified for the scale-up visa include scientists, engineers, programmers, software developers, research and development professionals, economists, architects, technicians, financial and investment advisers.

Unlike other sponsored visas, the scale-up visa allows businesses to employ high-skilled individuals who will receive two years’ leave to remain in the UK without requiring further sponsorship or permission beyond the first six months.

“This will further enhance the government’s overall offer to businesses through the points-based immigration system to hire eligible employees from anywhere in the world. The Scale-up visa will give them greater flexibility to hire, often in-demand, talent they need so they can go to the next level, while boosting the UK’s high-skilled pool,” the statement reads.

“Companies, including small businesses and those in the tech and financial services sectors, that have achieved growth of 20% or more in either employment or turnover year-on-year for at least 3 years and employed a minimum of 10 people at the start of the 3 years will be eligible to sponsor talented individuals through the Scale-up visa.”

Kevin Foster, the UK minister of safe and legal migration, said with the scale-up visa, businesses will get the right level of support “to go to the next level”.

“Through our Scale-up visa, we’re enabling businesses to focus on their growth and innovation by giving them more freedom to bring in the diverse skills and experience they need, making them more attractive on an international stage,” Foster said.

“By supporting our high-growth tech, financial services and small businesses, we are ensuring the UK remains a global hub for emerging technologies and innovation while enhancing productivity across the economy – creating jobs, growth and prosperity across Britain.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by peterinahG(f): 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2022
Hello good evening

Please I need everyone's help... I have a sister who just got her COS last week and did TB test today but we're novice in visa application.
Please if someone can kindly help or guide us on the visa application process....

Thank you as I wait for your responses

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by JPB2: 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
[quote author=peterinahG post=115991610]Hello good evening

Please I need everyone's help... I have a sister who just got her COS last week and did TB test today but we're novice in visa application.
Please if someone can kindly help or guide us on the visa application process....

Thank you as I wait for your responses [b][/b]

This can HELP though the Coy ought to have listed their requirements like this coy did

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Uzland: 8:36pm On Aug 23, 2022
Agatha250:

Ikeja TLS
Job offer 8th April
Cos 14th July
Biometric 26th of July
Decision made 30th July

What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist.
W cheesy W! Congratulations to you, Agatha250!cheesy
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by peterinahG(f): 8:43pm On Aug 23, 2022
[quote author=JPB2 post=115992425][/quote]

Please is the £1270 proof of fund compulsory for someone going for a nursing job?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Moji12(f): 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2022
Daisythof:
I hope you guys are not accepting the dormant UKquals.

not at all. But I wouldn't want a situation where they will delay me. So they should give me first aid certificate, I have gotten my care certificate for processing. Then we know how to go from there, they are not serious at all.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by JPB2: 9:14pm On Aug 23, 2022
peterinahG:

Please is the £1270 proof of fund compulsory for someone going for a nursing job?

Depends on what ur sponsorship letter states ....
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Alshbaby(f): 9:57pm On Aug 23, 2022
PositiveVEE:

Okay but not for healthcare
You need IELTS UKVI GENERAL and not ACADEMICS

Both are acceptable

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mosme: 10:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
Send me a message, I can help!
peterinahG:
Hello good evening

Thank you as I wait for your responses
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ShugaNana1: 10:42pm On Aug 23, 2022
Hello house, please I need your candid advise on how to go about travelling with a minor as a single parent.
Any ideas on the required documents needed for this processing please anybody with same experience
Thank
ShugaNana1:
Hello house, please I need your candid advise on how to go about travelling with a minor as a single parent.
Any ideas on the required documents needed for this processing please anybody with same experience
Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ponmbe(m): 1:15am On Aug 24, 2022
Skilled worker visa alert! !!
Victoria Island TLS
Interview : April 4
Interview feedback and line manager offer letter: April 4
HR verified education and test of English all tru April and May.
HR Offer letter:17th June
Cos 28th June
Visa Application 5th July
Biometric 13th of July
Decision made 20th July
Moved to VAC 22nd August
Collection mail 22nd August
Collection 23rd August

Tension almost killed me btw biometrics date and collection mail date. I called, sent mail, did everything I could but yet... I was humbled.

But at d end of d day , God did it for me.

Thanks to those that shared ideas wen I had some issues, verifying my proficiency in Enhlish language.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Fasasiidris: 2:33am On Aug 24, 2022
Please need a clarification.
I have been issued my COS and I have a girlfriend but not married and we both have a girl of 10 years old. I want to apply for the visa but I want to apply first then later after few months they would come and join me. If I apply alone now will it affect them when they want to apply cus we haven’t done registry yet.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by aragbaboy: 3:53am On Aug 24, 2022
Hello guys, for those that switch from student visa (tier 4) to a tier 2 visa how long did for your visa to be ready after biometrics if you are applying inside the UK?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Daisythof: 4:22am On Aug 24, 2022
Congratulations

ponmbe:
Skilled worker visa alert! !!
Victoria Island TLS
Interview : April 4
Interview feedback and line manager offer letter: April 4
HR verified education and test of English all tru April and May.
HR Offer letter:17th June
Cos 28th June
Visa Application 5th July
Biometric 13th of July
Decision made 20th July
Moved to VAC 22nd August
Collection mail 22nd August
Collection 23rd August

Tension almost killed me btw biometrics date and collection mail date. I called, sent mail, did everything I could but yet... I was humbled.

But at d end of d day , God did it for me.

Thanks to those that shared ideas wen I had some issues, verifying my proficiency in Enhlish language.

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (613) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / German Embassy And Visa

Viewing this topic: Ashirioluwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.