Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:28 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (515) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (884111 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) ... (613) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by justwise(m): 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2023
Tier4Dependant:
Some people go get high blood pressure ontop this selling of CoS matter.

We have heard!!! Next!!!

Stop reading and getting worked up because i'm not in a hurry to stop talking about buying of COS

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Tier4Dependant: 4:09pm On Sep 03, 2023
justwise:
[/b]

Stop reading and getting worked up because i'm not in a hurry to stop talking about buying of COS

Worked up? How? I have had 2 CoS in this country and not paid a dime. All on merit!!!

You are the one getting worked up. You have passed your message, Next!!!!

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by justwise(m): 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2023
Tier4Dependant:

Worked up? How? I have had 2 CoS in this country and not paid a dime. All on merit!!!

You are the one getting worked up. You have passed your message, Next!!!!

So what is your prob then?

No i have not passed my message yet and you have no right to tell me when to stop.

Again stop reading and getting worked up
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Lisa001: 4:45pm On Sep 03, 2023
Colmek25:
Which additional documents was your dependent asked to provide? Can you please list the documents submitted as main applicant and also your dependent? Thanks
IELTS Certificate
Police report
Tuberculosis Test Result
Marriage certificate(Registry)
COS stating maintanance for both applicant and dependant
Acceptance Letter from the sponspor

Dependant was asked to provide a police clearance from the previous country he just travelled from
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Tier4Dependant: 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2023
justwise:

No i have not passed my message yet and you have no right to tell me when to stop.

I restate again, message passed!!

Don’t be a nuisance here. Next!!!

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2023
Tier4Dependant:

Ewooo!! See vawulence grin

baba go vex ban you ooo

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Deeofdeebeauty: 5:11pm On Sep 03, 2023
Allschoolsinfo:
I got this message from NARI/ECCTIS,

please what does it mean? The English proficiency letter I submitted was written by a lecturer, can it be because of that?

Go to your school exams and records unit and apply for medium if instruction. Only that is acceptable by ecctis

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dandicker: 5:14pm On Sep 03, 2023
GoodMorning house, please I did my biometric on the 31st of July, Temporary work visa (creative work) then I was invited for interview on the 23rd of August. After the interview I haven't hear from UKVI, my application is still on DMC. Please is it advisable to call them now? what do you think please. @ AdvanceDNA please help out....
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 5:28pm On Sep 03, 2023
Dandicker:
GoodMorning house, please I did my biometric on the 31st of July, Temporary work visa (creative work) then I was invited for interview on the 23rd of August. After the interview I haven't hear from UKVI, my application is still on DMC. Please is it advisable to call them now? what do you think please. @ AdvanceDNA please help out....

Bros.....its just 10days.....ur application has not even entered the realms of being too long...

Relax..ur visa go soon come out

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dandicker: 6:57pm On Sep 03, 2023
advanceDNA:

Bros.....its just 10days.....ur application has not even entered the realms of being too long...

Relax..ur visa go soon come out
Okay thanks allot Bro
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by milroz(f): 5:01am On Sep 04, 2023
Hi, please i have a question, if I get cos/visa for a health snd care job, would I still be able to change to a skilled worker visa within one year, that’s like getting a tech job/cos within one year, is it possible to change my visa or I will be tied to the health and care visa till it expires?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 8:46am On Sep 04, 2023
milroz:
Hi, please i have a question, if I get cos/visa for a health snd care job, would I still be able to change to a skilled worker visa within one year, that’s like getting a tech job/cos within one year, is it possible to change my visa or I will be tied to the health and care visa till it expires?

As long as u did not sign or agree on any stay period with ur care employer, u can change visa whenever u get a full time tech job even if its just 72hrs after u landed on ur health/care visa

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Newlymarried(f): 12:52pm On Sep 04, 2023
Gotten it!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by milroz(f): 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2023
advanceDNA:

As long as u did not sign or agree on any stay period with ur care employer, u can change visa whenever u get a full time tech job even if its just 72hrs after u landed on ur health/care visa

Alright, thank you very much
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by donshaddow(m): 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2023
Olivia101:
Hi everyone. Please I need an advice from anyone that can help.

I have been in the UK since the beginning of this year on the health and care visa. I applied for my family to come over as dependents in April. Biometrics was done in May, 2023. The application was taking too long . I've done several paid calls and emails and they keep saying it's under consideration not knowing that my sponsors have issues. Unfortunately, my sponsors license was taken off them last week.

Please, what should I do at this moment? I've managed to get another sponsor, it's 5 years visa but the application of my dependants in the home office is 3 years. Is it going to be a problem when I update my visa?

Should they withdraw and reapply or we should wait till after I update my visa? I forgot to mention, one of my kids have been granted visa since July,just waiting for the rest. Please my people edakun, who has been in the situation? It's really complicated.

Please help me 😭

No issue on both the old or new CoS. But advisable you use the current one which is 5yrs.
Abeg, drop code for the CoS, I need to switch sponsor also.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by donshaddow(m): 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2023
justwise:

Pls give me update ooo. I wan change sponsor.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by smartchick01: 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2023
please what else can one do, application since June 21st
2 escalations still no difference
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by okeysoninv: 3:24pm On Sep 04, 2023
Who has used Saudi Arabia airline from Kano to London here?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by wagbe: 3:25pm On Sep 04, 2023
Please I did bio 16th August
I didn't receive any message till date
Skilled worker visa (Standard)
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Franzee(m): 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2023
wagbe:
Please I did bio 16th August
I didn't receive any message till date
Skilled worker visa (Standard)

Me too... Today is day 13. Others that did other kinds of application has gotten theirs.. Kia
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by wagbe: 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2023
When was your Bio bro
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Franzee(m): 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2023
wagbe:
When was your Bio bro

Same 16 August
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by 4nylife191(m): 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
smartchick01:

my application too has been since June 20th, I applied as a partner work dependent, what type of application did you submit??
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by austino677(m): 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2023
Tier4Dependant:

wahala 😅 grin we need a national broadcast wink
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by smartchick01: 6:53pm On Sep 04, 2023
work visa o, Main applicant

4nylife191:

my application too has been since June 20th, I applied as a partner work dependent, what type of application did you submit??

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by donwitty(m): 7:23pm On Sep 04, 2023
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by sunny4jazz(m): 8:42pm On Sep 04, 2023
Good evening, have you gotten the NARIC certificate please, i just want to know how fast it is then i will appreciate it if you can send a copy of the introduction letter AKA {to whom} as well THANKS.......
Deeofdeebeauty:

Thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by R0LL0N(m): 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2023
Lisa001:

IELTS Certificate
Police report
Tuberculosis Test Result
Marriage certificate(Registry)
COS stating maintanance for both applicant and dependant
Acceptance Letter from the sponspor

Dependant was asked to provide a police clearance from the previous country he just travelled from

Hi please do sponsor have to write another letter stating they will do maintenance for you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by burgessdon(m): 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2023
Pls where did you do your biometric ?
@ Lisa 001
quote author=Lisa001 post=125546976]Visa Alert!!
Skilled worker
Biometrics:10th of Aug
Transferred to DMC next day then received NSF email exactly 15 Working days...Dependent received (hubby)received another NSF few days after
I got an email From TLS and also BRP mail which states Approval

What God cannot do does not exist
Good news and testimonies awaits you
Dont relent[/quote]
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Deeofdeebeauty: 11:24pm On Sep 04, 2023
sunny4jazz:
Good evening, have you gotten the NARIC certificate please, i just want to know how fast it is then i will appreciate it if you can send a copy of the introduction letter AKA {to whom} as well THANKS.......

Not yet, I got an email to send my certificates in coloured copy
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Fiendishly: 9:06am On Sep 05, 2023
smartchick01:

We are in the same titanic grin cheesy
June 13
And I’m sure there’s a few people here too , we for don pay priority .
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by smartchick01: 10:45am On Sep 05, 2023
grin grin
this one na real titanic,
which kind thing be this abeg

Fiendishly:

We are in the same titanic grin cheesy
June 13
And I’m sure there’s a few people here too , we for don pay priority .

(1) (2) (3) ... (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) ... (613) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / German Embassy And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.