Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:26 PM

Could This Be True Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be True Love? (632 Views)

Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Differences Between True Love And Fake Love / How Do You Know Its True Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be True Love? by Owaiking: 1:58am On May 25, 2011
Wat if u meet the love of your life and u are already married to some one else, are u suppose to let them pass you by
Re: Could This Be True Love? by Advocator: 2:02am On May 25, 2011
There is nothing as the love of my life. You will get what you are destined to have, so stick with your wife before you lose it all kid!
Re: Could This Be True Love? by BABE3: 2:05am On May 25, 2011
YUP! Sorry, you only get ONE SHANCE!!! (except for tangible cases) smiley That's why you don't jump into marraige. You wait till you're absolutely sure! It's not by force to get married at a certain time you know .
Re: Could This Be True Love? by Nobody: 2:06am On May 25, 2011
@poster
the love of your life should be the person you are married to, if you are still open to finding them then i am safe to say that you definitely married for the wrong reasons and have only yourself to blame!

in all fairness, you should divorce that person you are married to and then go on to marry the "love of your life"

beware: some people (out of boredom and lack of good sex) will easily fall in love with ANY new coochie/dikc and unknowingly call it "love".
Re: Could This Be True Love? by Advocator: 2:09am On May 25, 2011
BABE!:

YUP! Sorry, you only get ONE SHANCE!!! (except for tangible cases) smiley That's why you don't jump into marraige. You wait till you're absolutely sure! It's not by force to get married at a certain time you know .

A heart breaking, two-timing snake shouldn't be giving advice on the subject (love). smiley
Re: Could This Be True Love? by BABE3: 2:56am On May 25, 2011
^^LOL---Se ogbeni yi gbadun bai? Pls Advo stop stalking me! We're done, remember?!  smiley
Re: Could This Be True Love? by adamsrib(f): 3:00am On May 25, 2011
If you knew she was not the love of your life then why did you marry her? Your impatience is now going to cause grief to a innocent person. angry angry
Re: Could This Be True Love? by HaveSense1(m): 3:13am On May 25, 2011
That's why you test the waters. If there's a sweet melody in the waves of the ocean, then take a chance. If it turns violent and waves crashing against each other, test another spot smiley It all depends on patience. Don't ever rush into anything you know nothing about. That's why some people frown upon young men and women getting married so early in their lives because 9 times out of 10 it will end in divorce.
Re: Could This Be True Love? by IZUKWU(m): 3:17am On May 25, 2011
adamsrib:

If you knew she was not the love of your life then why did you marry her? Your impatience is now going to cause grief to a innocent person.  angry angry
let say because you got tired of waiting for who you don't know whether she will ever come around and your clock is ticking damn fast  and loud.
Re: Could This Be True Love? by Ranoscky(m): 3:48am On May 25, 2011
There's absolute NOTHING called 'LOVE' in Rano's dictionary! Whichever girl I stick to at 1st, is game for me. And anyother girl that is about to win my heart away from my GF/wife is just a 'hidden fukk mate' cos, Rano NEVER leaves anything entirely that comes 1st, for another. Unless we part our ways b4 the next can step in. Thats Rano for you!
Re: Could This Be True Love? by Mynd44: 4:23am On May 25, 2011
Another person looking to justify infidelity

1 Like

Re: Could This Be True Love? by simpleseyi: 6:30am On May 25, 2011
Owaiking, you want to start cheating?
Happy cheating.
But be prepared for the consequencies.
Don't come back to nairaland to weep when you spouse drags you to the divorce court or sends assassines after your cheating partner.
Re: Could This Be True Love? by 190: 6:50am On May 25, 2011
BABE!:

^^LOL---Se ogbeni yi gbadun bai? Pls Advo stop stalking me! We're done, remember?!  smiley

smh undecided
Re: Could This Be True Love? by iice(f): 7:18am On May 25, 2011
If you love the person you are married to. . .let it go.
Stick to the choices you've made.
Re: Could This Be True Love? by MMM3(m): 7:29am On May 25, 2011
op
how will some1 know d luv of his life?

(1) (Reply)

Hey Nairalanders-is One (1) Year Too Long For You To Not See Your Lover? / Does She Love Me? / ::secret::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.