Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,543 members, 7,885,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:22 AM

Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband (9121 Views)

Unbelievable Ways To Have A Fun Filled Honeymoon In Nigeria With Little Expenses / Advise Pls.my Wife Dresses Almost Naked To Visits A New Couple Today, / Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by mekaboy(m): 2:02pm On May 26, 2011
the end times are here, and we  r laughing!!!!
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by Skii(m): 2:12pm On May 26, 2011
disgusting
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by Nosyke(m): 2:16pm On May 26, 2011
[i][/i][color=#000099]
macjive01:

ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE IN HELL!!!

the naija guy doesnt look guy one bit! let alone the woman-in-the-gay. i bet na for kpale. God help this country. what will people not do to leave her.

no surprise the naija guy came home to begin arrange a better tradition wedding with one sweet amaka. the german man no go know wetin do am. sure they go even tell am say the party na for him. bad backside mumus. ( unless he went along, assuming gay simply to help his friend ).

[color=#000099]same thing I thought, but couldt he find at least old german women, if he was so desperate to get his papers insated of committing such high level of attrocity and abomination.
May their **** gum together during their next action while in Nigeria.
SIGN OF END TIMES[/color]
Koolking link=topic=675338.msg8397018#msg8397018 date=1306412833:

D-I-S-G-U-S-T-I-N-G, D-E-S-P-I-C-A-B-L-E, I-D-I-O-T-I-C, B-A-R-B-A-R-I-C, A-N-I-M-A-L-I-S-T-I-C, B-E-S-T-I-A-L

Pls, more words to describe this insanity. Beautiful women are all over the world, Ain't I sick if I chose to a man as a soulmate. I feel like throwing-up
Please Consult Hon Patrick  for more words grin grin grin

May God have mercy on you
[quote author=jennykadry link=topic=675338.msg8392214#msg8392214 date=1306342833]
See one black 8.5 inches heavy duty d/i/c/k and an albino coloured 5.5inches german shepherd d/i/c/k wasting,both going down the drain cry .Who knows the naija one might be a little bit bigger when paying homage(a.k.a. live on duty) to his partner's emergency exit (a.k.a. Back exit) .  So almost 10inches gone  like that cry
[/q
[/quote]
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by fuke(m): 2:25pm On May 26, 2011
Koolking:

D-I-S-G-U-S-T-I-N-G, D-E-S-P-I-C-A-B-L-E, I-D-I-O-T-I-C, B-A-R-B-A-R-I-C, A-N-I-M-A-L-I-S-T-I-C, B-E-S-T-I-A-L

Pls, more words to describe this insanity. Beautiful women are all over the world, Ain't I sick if I chose to a man as a soulmate. I feel like throwing-up

I agree with you.

Sickening, repelling, nauseating, filthy, sordid, Madness.

I suggest threads like this do not have a place here
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by andyanders: 2:27pm On May 26, 2011
He is mentally sick and should be castriated
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by ZUBBYNWA(m): 2:37pm On May 26, 2011
I am totally confused and dumb, lipsrsealed
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by klear(f): 2:40pm On May 26, 2011
embarassed embarassed embarassed wat a shame & wat a waste of life.
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by maankind(m): 2:48pm On May 26, 2011
pure anti christ are here
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 26, 2011
Hope Chika knows that homosexuality is still illegal under Nigerian law.
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by KKEZ: 3:07pm On May 26, 2011
@ macjive01 ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE IN HELL!!!

the naija guy doesnt look guy one bit! let alone the woman-in-the-gay. i bet na for kpale. God help this country. what will people not do to leave her.

no surprise the naija guy came home to begin arrange a better tradition wedding with one sweet amaka. the german man no go know wetin do am. sure they go even tell am say the party na for him. bad backside mumus. ( unless he went along, assuming gay simply to help his friend ).

[quote][/quote]

GBAM!! YOU SABI AM.  THE ANALYSIS IS SIMPLE
1. THE BOY NO BE ANY YEYE GAY.  HE IS SIMPLY WORKING FOR HIS GREEN PAPER
2. AS U SEE AM SO, HIM GO TELL HIM PEOPLE SAY NA HIM 'OGA' FOR WORK OR NA HIM FRIEND WEY WAN COME SEE NIGERIA. AS THE BOY PARENTS GO DEY SMILE DEY WELCOME THE OYIBO MUMU, THE IGBO BOY GO TELL INTERPREAT FOR GERMAN LANGUAGE SAY 'YOU SEE HANNY ME PPLE LAVE YA'
3. FOR THE MUMU PRESENT, HE GO DO NGBA KWU KWO TAKE MARRY ONE NGOZI WEY THEM DON KEEP FOR AM SINCE.
4. THEN WHEN HE GO DON COLLECT HIM DIVIDEND OF STUPIDITY, HE GO COME PRETEND TO MISS BEHAVE, THEM OYIBO MUMU GO VEX DIVORCE.
5. THE IGBO SMARTIE TO TAKE OFF FROM THAT AREA COME SEND FOR HIM NGOZI.
6. MEANWHILE DEPENDING ON HOW SMART HIM PLAY THE CHESS, THE MUMU OYINBO GO DEY PAY AM MONTHLY ALLOWANCE. TRUST IGBO WAYO!
NA TRUE O! NIGERIA SPOIL BUT E NEVER REACH THE ONE WEY SOME IJIOT GO CARRY MAN LIKE AM COME SHOW HE PAPA AND MAMA AS HIM HUNCHBAND! FIRE!
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by strangest(m): 3:53pm On May 26, 2011
Hope he came back with enough pampers, cos by now he wont have to stretch his anus muscle before shit go comot,
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by Koolking(m): 3:54pm On May 26, 2011
fuke:

I agree with you.

Sickening, repelling, nauseating, filthy, sordid, Madness.

I suggest threads like this do not have a place here

I regretted opening this thread. This guy is definitely a disappointment and disgrace to Nigerianhood
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by chines4(m): 3:58pm On May 26, 2011
KKEZ:

6. MEANWHILE DEPENDING ON HOW SMART HIM PLAY THE CHESS, THE MUMU OYINBO GO DEY PAY AM MONTHLY ALLOWANCE. TRUST IGBO WAYO!
NA TRUE O! NIGERIA SPOIL BUT E NEVER REACH THE ONE WEY SOME IJIOT GO CARRY MAN LIKE AM COME SHOW HE PAPA AND MAMA AS HIM HUNCHBAND! FIRE!

Exactly my thinking. I wish them luck
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by ChikiChik(f): 4:07pm On May 26, 2011
KAI, I FEEL LIKE ENTERING THE GROUND.
I FEE SO SAD FOR THIS CHARACTER TO BEAR BOTH MY FIRST AND SECOND NAME
. cry cry cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry cry cry

WHATS THAT?

RUBBBBBBBISH.
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by chukzbook: 4:12pm On May 26, 2011
sad shocked angry embarassed undecided cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by Ultrame(m): 4:14pm On May 26, 2011
KKEZ:

^^^^
ROFLMAO.

This is happening LIVE!. You better voluntarily come out of your denial bubble before some gay guy rudely burst it for you , with his prick!  grin

Life just sunk into a new low for that f a g's family.

O ma  se o!
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by ChikiChik(f): 4:17pm On May 26, 2011
MY TWO SECRED NAMES!
TWO OF THEM!

SOMEBODY SHOULD TELL ME SORRY PLEASE!!
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by 2mch(m): 4:26pm On May 26, 2011
The guy is an attention seeker, and is looking for any which way to make money. All of a sudden he lives in Lagos and has opened his own blog with a unclothed picture of him. I doubt this is also his real name, because people for don recognize am. Which type of thing be dis. shocked shocked shocked  See his response to the blog:

Hello all,

Thanks for the comments and also know that Stella is not against me or trying to be a homophobic but she's just like sister to me and she's aware when I visit though I knew she will put it in writing and as I can see she also respect me on whom I am just the same way I do to her and also respect her marriage too.

I also respect straight, bisexuals, gay and lesbians even the transgender and hetrosexuals because everyone has his or her own life to live and give account of.

Some married Nigerian men are not just straight but use the picture of wife to cover up and still sneaking out with one excuse or the other just to have a young boy they're having sex with and they always boost of their marriage and still go for boys, same to so many lesbians house wives but I won't be part of such even though for anything I believe I have my life to live and been good with which ever sexual preference I see myself with and still respect everyone and thanks to those who call me names and those who claims that am evil but one thing is certain, am not sleeping around but I am well reserved married and happy with my man and also enjoying the best of my marriage . Plus my salon down here at Stuttgart Germany where am into beauty and modeling expert.

So please let's live the way we see our life ok and stop discriminating.

http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=352385313518803988&postID=3065926801018237005

Look at his own blog with unclothed picture of him:

http://www.blogger.com/profile/10320026991057677108

He also published his BB pin and email address. My guess is he likes attention and is looking to violate some guys in Lagos. This guy is a dangerous person. lipsrsealed
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by cvibe: 4:28pm On May 26, 2011
Wonderful!
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 26, 2011
see his black charcoal nyash sef, My dayo, saga, denzel e.t.c fyne pass this one, have any one of yous seen dayo stark unclothed? the speaking in tongues you go speak go pass the one wey apostle paul spoke to the romans and corinthians  cool

Cheeiii single gals una sowwy oooo cry cry
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by beeke(m): 4:41pm On May 26, 2011
Chiki Chik:

MY TWO SECRED NAMES!
TWO OF THEM!

SOMEBODY SHOULD TELL ME SORRY PLEASE!!
Please i can freely give you my home ID so that i can comfort you as long as you want my name starts with Chi but am definitely no gay, i love women like hell
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by Ascony(m): 4:43pm On May 26, 2011
sometimes people do not understand the concept of gayism totally, there are many factors that push men/women into gayism, like the environment they grew up, male boarding schools, scarcity of the opposite sex around, and sometimes heterophobia (fear of the opposite sex).
havin said that still, who says they dont phuk p00sies? truth is they might just be enjoying each others company and thats all, maybe enjoy a 3some with one babe once a while, stuffs like that u know, undecided undecided undecided

and yea, that chika guy is really cute i no go lie, so stop hating guys, but hell no, am not gonna let no ni.g.g.a do me in d arsse tongue tongue tongue
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by Select(m): 4:55pm On May 26, 2011
This is a serious one oooo!
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by Select(m): 4:59pm On May 26, 2011
Babyme,
nice pix u have got there. Ciao!
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 26, 2011
LMAO. I'm tryin to imagine how the parents would feel and look as he introduced his husband to them.
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by beeke(m): 5:18pm On May 26, 2011
On the last day men will rebel against their God the creator because mankind have abandon the laws of God only to fabricate their own law. on that day i heard voices saying "what happened to our right of choice, and some human right organizations will threaten God with law suit for infringing on their right of expression, cry cry cry cry cry cry
How on that day will they know the truth and the everlasting punishment that await them, for there shall be cries and gnashing of teeth
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 26, 2011
come to think of it. maybe the ibo boy d.ick no dey work!!!
apart from that i dont see any other reason for being gay, or could it be because of money. wonders shall never end
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by Tiki: 7:27pm On May 26, 2011
The Naija boy really fine sha, what a waste really.

I draw a line at gay-bashing, though. I ban any of my family being gay IJN, but I pity them - to be gay is to live a very sorry life indeed, whether in America, Africa, or anywhere else in the world.
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by deadie(m): 7:31pm On May 26, 2011
Chai, lekwe nwoke Igbo aghola nwanyi! He wan even prepare bitter leaf soup. A nwuola m! Umunne, ngwere a gbaala aji! grin grin grin
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by matoyeh(m): 7:54pm On May 26, 2011
Useless Couple, GOD ppppuuniiisshhiii thheeemm
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by Afam4eva(m): 7:56pm On May 26, 2011
deadie:

Chai, lekwe nwoke Igbo aghola nwanyi! He wan even prepare bitter leaf soup. A nwuola m! Umunne, ngwere a gbaala aji! grin grin grin

Nka by ezigbo alu. They have to hide in public in other not to be seen.
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by Natasha2(f): 8:07pm On May 26, 2011
ewwwwww just look at the both of them ROTFALMAO shame will not let them walk the streets of Naija grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Husband Cheated With Previous Child's Mother / Tips For Christian Married Couples? / Who Is The "Next Of Kin"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.