Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,545 members, 7,885,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:30 AM

Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband (9123 Views)

Unbelievable Ways To Have A Fun Filled Honeymoon In Nigeria With Little Expenses / Advise Pls.my Wife Dresses Almost Naked To Visits A New Couple Today, / Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by kandiikane(m): 3:02am On May 28, 2011
Ivynwa:

@Kandikane
What is the name of your country again? Gambia? Was it not your Controversial President Jammeh that ignited outrage across the world when he promised to cut off the head of Bati boys. Lol  grin

Different Folks with their different "Boom Bye Bye to the Bati Boys".
I mean a black man is too gorgeous to wallow in that. Why is it that some men that are in the hair salon business like our Mr. Chika Wify come out weird like that especially the ones that are into female hairdressing, is it the exposure to all manner of people that they get in their work place?    shockedNo disrespect meant to hair salonists.

Well I have never heard of that but I did know he said he can cure HIV/Aids
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by Ivynwa(f): 3:39am On May 28, 2011
kandiikane:

Yeah yeah I read about his claims to having a cure for HIV too, how come you did not hear about his threats to gays in Gambia. I got to know about it when he and his entourage were banned from attending the Commonwealth Heads of Governments meeting because of that-----never mind.

I like to meet other Africans, I heard that your country is really making a great stride towards development and soon will no more be referred to as under-developed like most African countries, that is applaudable. Good to have you here in a Nigerian forum. Do have fun. kiss grin
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by kandiikane(m): 2:02am On May 30, 2011
Ok, I asked around and I was told, this was ages ago, well I am not surprised about this. With that man I do not bother my self in knowing what he says  because the way he goes about to get things done is very very wrong, many people/oppositions have gone missing/disappeared for opposing him or saying anything bad about him. . .Many people in that country are scared to utter any negativity towards him for fear of going missing or imprisoned. . .
On the other hand he has done very well for the country, in terms of development.

Thank you wink
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by vanitty: 8:45am On May 30, 2011
Na wa o
He didn't try at all
Lmao, some nigerians are just destined to be with the ugliest of whites
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by Goldieluks: 11:14pm On Aug 02, 2011
Dogs.##SPITS##
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by mamagee3(f): 12:43am On Aug 03, 2011
kandiikane:

Cure HIV/AIDS?

Are you freaking kidding me!
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by Nobody: 2:29am On Aug 03, 2011
He better be careful flaunting his man in Nigeria. I'm sure the penalty for sodomy is death under shariah law and even if he gets an appeal in the Federal High court which supersedes its Shariah counterpart - Its still a 5 year sentence.

I am unable to understand the concept of loving another man when women full ground, but i guess everybody has their own choice. When one man they think of pounded yam with egusi, the next man mind dey on top garri and kuli kuli.

I will feel sorry for both of them if they mistakenly get into trouble since our system does not tolerate homosexuals - However, i'm not sure how long i will cry for them if they were sent to kirikiri or stoned to death in Zamfara.

You know your society, respect it, don't bring all these foreign diseases back home!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Husband Cheated With Previous Child's Mother / Tips For Christian Married Couples? / Who Is The "Next Of Kin"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.