Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,545 members, 7,885,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:29 AM

Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband (9122 Views)

Unbelievable Ways To Have A Fun Filled Honeymoon In Nigeria With Little Expenses / Advise Pls.my Wife Dresses Almost Naked To Visits A New Couple Today, / Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by vislabraye(m): 8:09pm On May 26, 2011
I will disown that guy for a son. He needs deliverance.  Whether he's doing it for money or whatever reason is not good enuf.
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 26, 2011
there is nothing an IBO man will not do for money. tufiakwa!!!!!!!!
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by Reanaa: 8:16pm On May 26, 2011
How about ashebi boys for d traditional wedding grin
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by Afam4eva(m): 8:17pm On May 26, 2011
rafhell:

I bet the millions of gay people all over the world are also looking for money. Anumpam.
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by tpia5: 8:35pm On May 26, 2011
@the ones asking why his email etc was published on somebody's blog.

the author said the guy requested she put up the information so people can contact him directly with their comments and objections.

i guess the contacting him could lead to some other stuff like hookups, etc .

sign of the end times.

lord have mercy.

the guy doesnt look so gay sha. He might be bi or something. He still resembles person wey dey do woman. Maybe there are other photos of him looking gayer?
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by tpia5: 8:41pm On May 26, 2011
or i guess it takes time for the testosterone levels to either rise or drop to that extent.
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by 2mch(m): 8:50pm On May 26, 2011
tpia@:

@the ones asking why his email etc was published on somebody's blog.

the author said the guy requested she put up the information so people can contact him directly with their comments and objections.

i guess the contacting him could lead to some other stuff like hookups, etc .

sign of the end times.

lord have mercy.

the guy doesnt look so gay sha. He might be bi or something. He still resembles person wey dey do woman. Maybe there are other photos of him looking gayer?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by ypad: 9:14pm On May 26, 2011
Why should Nigeria embassy in Germany issue visa to them, since they know that Nigeria constitution openly condemn gay. This clearly show that many Nigeria diplomat knows nothing about the country's constitution.

Well, God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah because of the sin of gay and i know HE will do the same at HIS own due time.
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by DonCmos: 10:01pm On May 26, 2011
It's truely sign of the end time,
@Tsun you are correct, it's a waste!!!!!!!!!!

Oyinbo na una dey destroy dis world. They go about legalising their wrongs but if things like these were from I mean started from this part of the world they'll condem it to the last- '' Salvation they say is personal''
Sodom n Gomorah era now happening - The words of Gordons the comedian he says: ''If God does not punish this generation God will have to appologise to Sodom n Gomorah, ''
Life what are we humans turning this world into??
If animals could talk, one would hear to know how agrieved they are.
YAHWEH PROTECT YOUR OWN!! And forgive us all,
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by tpia5: 10:19pm On May 26, 2011
seems like something of a scam, to me, but the guy may find out he's in deeper than he wants or thinks.
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by OgidiBoy(m): 10:23pm On May 26, 2011
Somebody please tell me this Chika Nwafor is not from Anambra state, it would make me feel so much better. angry angry
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by chic2pimp(m): 11:11pm On May 26, 2011
^^^You and I know he is from your hometown.
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by KokoBeware: 11:11pm On May 26, 2011
lord have mercy.

can they plz find a wife for that german man, while he's in nigeria.

sign of the end times.

which end time, since the Time of LOT Abram's cousin  there have been gay men, nuffn new, never knew it will come so close to 9ja
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by bestman09(m): 11:24pm On May 26, 2011
tufiakwa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by kandiikane(m): 11:40pm On May 26, 2011
Alot of homophobes on here. . .

My only concern is the bu[i]tth[/i]ole, it has suffered
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by armyofone(m): 11:42pm On May 26, 2011
well, he is not complaining is he? grin it is his hole.
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by JJay1(m): 11:43pm On May 26, 2011
Leviticus 20 verse 13

Leviticus 18 verse 22
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by OgidiBoy(m): 11:49pm On May 26, 2011
chic2pimp:

^^^You and I know he is from your hometown.

His your younger brother, I can see the resemblance all the way from here grin grin

Dude how you dey, long time.
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by Nobody: 12:10am On May 27, 2011
rafhell:

[center]AMU EZI[/center] angry angry angry
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by Nobody: 12:13am On May 27, 2011
why is he anouncing his coming by the way!! angry angry angry
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by naijangel7(f): 12:43am On May 27, 2011
@Toaskarity, this your signature dey make me dey suspect you o. Your name be Chika? grin
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by vaLasce(m): 2:15am On May 27, 2011
na wah o!
even in d midst'f abundant toto?
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by vaLasce(m): 2:17am On May 27, 2011
na wah o!
even in d midst'f abundant toto?
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by kabukabu50(m): 2:49am On May 27, 2011
Nigerians and their absolute bigotry never cease to amaze grin grin grin grin.you hate people that dont have 100% in common with you,be it skin tone,ethnic group,language.so what if this gay guy opens up a hospital or school in your community,would you tell them to shut it down?or boycott it because the owner is gay?

whats the difference between yourselves and the Taliban?
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by ghostmaile: 4:05am On May 27, 2011
i would not be surprised if both "husband and wife" end up dead in nigeria.
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by Nobody: 4:35am On May 27, 2011
naijangel7:

@Toaskarity, this your signature dey make me dey suspect you o. Your name be Chika? grin
  IS YOUR BROTHER [size=18pt]MARK[/size] PRETTY HOLE grin grin
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by Nobody: 5:28am On May 27, 2011
LOL! And it's always the cute ones. grin
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by Nobody: 5:42am On May 27, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

LOL! And it's always the cute ones. grin
wink wink grin grin grin
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by Ivynwa(f): 5:53am On May 27, 2011
quote by armyofone
i'd love to see how she walks from the village river (fun watching gay doing their hand while walking)
You understand, it's really a funny sight to behold.   grin

quote by akaraoku
a.r.u
grin grin

quote by koolking
D-I-S-G-U-S-T-I-N-G, D-E-S-P-I-C-A-B-L-E, I-D-I-O-T-I-C, B-A-R-B-A-R-I-C, A-N-I-M-A-L-I-S-T-I-C, B-E-S-T-I-A-L
Pls, more words to describe this insanity. Beautiful women are all over the world, Ain't I sick if I chose to a man as a soulmate. I feel like throwing-up

Now don't make us throw up boy, do you have to remind us of vomits? Ouch!  grin

quote by koolking
I regretted opening this thread. This guy is definitely a disappointment and disgrace to Nigerianhood

That your new word sure rocks!  grin

quote by strangest
Hope he came back with enough pampers, cos by now he wont have to stretch his anus muscle before poo go comot,

Ouch, disgustee!  grin

quote by Deadie/Alivee
Chai, lekwe nwoke Igbo aghola nwanyi! He wan even prepare bitter leaf soup. A nwuola m! Umunne, ngwere a gbaala aji!

Nnaa me-e-e-n, gayism no fit black man at all, I mean a black man is an epitome of virility and masculinity.  grin grin
All in all my own in this matter is
If we all accept this as a way of life and the sophistication of this present time, are we going to accept it in the future when parents perhaps arise to declare that it is their children they want to bed? This kind of sophistication is even below mere animals, I mean I don't think animals stoop to this. Hey, I ain't trying to bash no Bati boy here, I'm just catching my fun.

ghostmaile:

i would not be surprised if both "husband and wife" end up dead in nigeria.

What??  shocked Please don't kill no Bati boy! We are not promoting violence yet Buju Banton has some truth here when he said--

Woman is di) Greatest thing
God ever put pon di land
Where in the world did they get that from?
Peter is not for Janet
Peter is for John
Suzette is not for Paul
Suzette is for Ann
  sad shocked lipsrsealed

Please excuse me this song that is still rockable in spite of the controversy surrounding it. I mean who can resist swaying to it while chilling with a glass of light drink in the hand and a Dejay remembers to play that. Definitely not me! kiss kiss kiss,
[s]Now Mzdarkskin I ain't trying to get you excited[/s]

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIUZlzd37sI?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"[/flash]

BOOM BYE BYE-BUJU BANTON
World is in trouble
Anytime Buju Banton come
Batty bwoy get up an run
At gu* s*ot me head back
Hear I tell him now crew

(Its like) Boom bye bye
Inna batty bwoy h**d
Rude bwoy no promote no nasty man
Dem haffi dead
Boom bye bye
Inna batty bwoy h**d
Dem haffi dead

(Two man) Hitch up on an rub up on
An lay down inna bed
Hug up on another
Anna feel up leg
Send fi di matic an
Di Uzi instead
Sh**t dem no come if we s*ot dem--
Don't want Jackie
Give dem Paul instead
Dem don't want di sweetness
Between di leg
Gal bend down backway
An accept di peg
An if it really hot
You know she still naw gon fled
A some man
Still don't want di
Panty raid
Pure batty business dem love

(Me say) Boom bye bye
Inna batty bwoy h**d
Rude bwoy no promote the nasty man
Dem haffi dead
Boom bye bye
Inna batty bwoy h**d
Dem haffi dead

(Woman is di) Greatest thing
God ever put pon di land
Buju lovin dem from head
Down to foot bottom

But some man a turn around
Where dem get that from
Peter is not for Janet
Peter is for John
Suzette is not for Paul
Suzette is for Ann

Where the bobocloth
Dem get dat from
Here come the DJ
Name Buju Banton
(Come fi) ((Straighten yuh talk?))
-----------------------------Continues.
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by kandiikane(m): 11:23am On May 27, 2011
Ivynwa:

[color=#000099]Nnaa me-e-e-n, gayism no fit black man at all, I mean a black man is an epitome of virility and masculinity.  grin grin
All in all my own in this matter is
If we all accept this as a way of life and the sophistication of this present time, are we going to accept it in the future when parents perhaps arise to declare that it is their children they want to bed? This kind of sophistication is even below mere animals, I mean I don't think animals stoop to this. Hey, I ain't trying to bash no Bati boy here, I'm just catching my fun.

What? you siddom see the gayest of gay and you say e nor fit for be gay because the men of the certain are an epitome of masculinity?
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by Ivynwa(f): 3:31pm On May 27, 2011
kandiikane:

What? you siddom see the gayest of gay and you say e nor fit for be gay because the men of the certain are an epitome of masculinity?

@Kandikane
What is the name of your country again? Gambia? Was it not your Controversial President Jammeh that ignited outrage across the world when he promised to cut off the head of Bati boys. Lol  grin

Different Folks with their different "Boom Bye Bye to the Bati Boys".
I mean a black man is too gorgeous to wallow in that. Why is it that some men that are in the hair salon business like our Mr. Chika Wify come out weird like that especially the ones that are into female hairdressing, is it the exposure to all manner of people that they get in their work place?    shockedNo disrespect meant to hair salonists.
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by chic2pimp(m): 3:46pm On May 27, 2011
OgidiBoy:

His your younger brother, I can see the resemblance all the way from here grin grin

Dude how you dey, long time.
Oh boy you know see as una names rhyme? Look am O-g-i-d-i-boy, N-w-a-f-o-r tongue. You are definitely blood related grin

Nah me suppose ask you wey you go hide? I dey sha. How your side? I hope say you dey take am easy with all those chikaschics in your area ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Husband Cheated With Previous Child's Mother / Tips For Christian Married Couples? / Who Is The "Next Of Kin"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.