Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,888 members, 7,942,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 02:05 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (894270 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 11:44am On Oct 06, 2013
Angel Diamond:
Lol.....the one in Oshodi ?.....lol....tope don come again ooo

YES MA ANTY THAT ONE CLOSE TO BOLADE JUNCTION
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 11:46am On Oct 06, 2013
wonderbobs: @aflynvir am very sorry my brother if I have made you angry, your point has been taken...

No worry na.... We are just rubbing minds......
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 11:47am On Oct 06, 2013
topeajis:

yes i knw some schools do that... but they making live complicated with that. but i knw some public schools also give out the transcipt na so it funny when some pople here say its normal..
. Its good that some universities give the students there transcripts, in my school they stopped giving just because a student collected hers and found out that there were series of mistakes in hers and she protested, so the law was now passed that no more transcripts handling by students... I heard a rumour that grades(2:1and all) are being controlled that way sha... Not sure
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 11:47am On Oct 06, 2013
topeajis:

YES MA ANTY THAT ONE CLOSE TO BOLADE JUNCTION

I know say na that one..........hope say your transcript carry your name sha......make he no be say na my name de there
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 11:52am On Oct 06, 2013
Angel Diamond:

No worry na.... We are just rubbing minds......
just adding humour to the chats, that guy na my guy wey I meet for embassy... grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 11:53am On Oct 06, 2013
Wait oo..... Una no de go church ni?..............Jesus is lord!!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 11:55am On Oct 06, 2013
wonderbobs: just adding humour to the chats, that guy na my guy wey I meet for embassy... grin

so u sef no go church abi?.............abi which one u belong..............lol..................
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 11:55am On Oct 06, 2013
wonderbobs: @aflynvir am very sorry my brother if I have made you angry, your point has been taken...
angry ke! Lol, cos of my capitals I guess, lol, no!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 11:56am On Oct 06, 2013
wonderbobs: just adding humour to the chats, that guy na my guy wey I meet for embassy... grin
hehehe, LOL! Sure!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 11:59am On Oct 06, 2013
topeajis:

bro u still Thinking like a NIGERIAN... Am telling u my transcipt was issued to me.. May be its cos of the errors of some public schools in nigeria SHA......

It wasn't given to me and na xo some schools like Unilag do,It was not given to me in Germany either...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 11:59am On Oct 06, 2013
wonderbobs: . Its good that some universities give the students there transcripts, in my school they stopped giving just because a student collected hers and found out that there were series of mistakes in hers and she protested, so the law was now passed that no more transcripts handling by students... I heard a rumour that grades(2:1and all) are being controlled that way sha... Not sure

Cos they Knw they Spoil Peoples Dream ans they Want Urs to Knw so they dont Want u to See Ur transcipt which is unfair...... God go Save Urs from that Country SHA... But Most Things are nt they Way it Should be and we dont Even have the capability to Complain... God go Save Urs all SHA.. Our dreams will nt be Spoilt by the His Grace
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2013
Angel Diamond:

so u sef no go church abi?.............abi which one u belong..............lol..................
I was hoping no one would find out, kai... I no go sha, and am not proud of that... But I will go for mid week service sha smiley please what's up with germany and church, those people resemble people wey no go dey go church...lol I hope say reedemed, winners, anglican, catholic etc dey there
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2013
Godson201333:

It wasn't given to me and na xo some schools like Unilag do,It was not given to me in Germany either...

U will See Ur transcipt in Ur schools ecampus or LSF man its cos uv nt checked am sure it is their.. German schools Even schools in Europe dont Need to give u Ur transcipt self u will See it on Ur System Day and Night on the School Portal u just Need to Print the stuff and stamp it in the School exams and Record Office .... Try and make enquiry on that tommorow u will See am correct SIR
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2013
wonderbobs: I was hoping no one would find out, kai... I no go sha, and am not proud of that... But I will go for mid week service sha smiley please what's up with germany and church, those people resemble people wey no go dey go church...lol I hope say reedemed, winners, anglican, catholic etc dey there

I Knw Say Many churses they berlin SHA.... Reedemed Day self.. But have nt been to One beföre Anyway
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 12:13pm On Oct 06, 2013
topeajis:

I Knw Say Many churses they berlin SHA.... Reedemed Day self.. But have nt been to One beföre Anyway

Na when you begin dey go church grin grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 12:15pm On Oct 06, 2013
Godson201333:

Na when you begin dey go church grin grin

Some of ma Friends they invite me for then Church na but OMO i nö go.... Them Come be Girl Again
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 12:22pm On Oct 06, 2013
aflynvir: TO ME IT IS NOT NORMAL! My department in UI used to hand us our transcript after each session without applying until the HOD was changed to a Pharoah! That's why we Nigerians are comfortable with rubbish saying it's NORMAL
Oh! That also I can use? I didn't know naw.. My believe was that that 1 is just for personal use, but if you want something official u have to apply for a stamped copy by registra, dean and coordinatior..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 12:24pm On Oct 06, 2013
topeajis:

Some of ma Friends they invite me for then Church na but OMO i nö go.... Them Come be Girl Again
@ oga tope, no worry give me your full name anytime I go church I go dey pray for you.... Lol as u no dey go church so, say na chicks na the more reason wey u suppose go naa
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2013
. Ur school nice o. Till november ke! Are you goin 4 Msc?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2013
wonderbobs: @ oga tope, no worry give me your full name anytime I go church I go dey pray for you.... Lol as u no dey go church so, say na chicks na the more reason wey u suppose go naa

Nö mind all dös old Guys Way i they Meet.. Naxoxo Old People i sabi Here if una Föne sabi First Thing na to ASK u if u be xtain Abi Muslim Second Thing na to Tell u to Come Chill for them Church... Naxo he Easy ni.... But normailly u will make Friends easily when u go to Churchs cos u will Meet nigerians much in the Churchs... But am nt a xtain

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2013
wonderbobs: . @oga tope the truth remains that in so many schools dem no gree give the transcripts for hand unless you have someone like mama ejima in my school, whom I gave some money and she gave me mine in my hand....... But no worry, all this things I believe will change with time I have faith in this our luvli country...we just need more and cheaper private schools to challenge the standards of this already existing ones
My school too will never give you, unless u track it and get it from the mail room before they send it. However, they send it via UPS and you'd pay depending on the country. To Germany cost #8150
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2013
franklysco: . Ur school nice o. Till november ke! Are you goin 4 Msc?
. Yes my oga, am going for Msc... My agent is a God sent. smiley
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2013
wonderbobs: . Yes my oga, am going for Msc... My agent is a God sent. smiley

agent bawo u using agent ni
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 12:46pm On Oct 06, 2013
franklysco: .
My school too will never give you, unless u track it and get it from the mail room before they send it. However, they send it via UPS and you'd pay depending on the country. To Germany cost #8150

oga ooo god bless our country sha
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2013
wonderbobs: I was hoping no one would find out, kai... I no go sha, and am not proud of that... But I will go for mid week service sha smiley please what's up with germany and church, those people resemble people wey no go dey go church...lol I hope say reedemed, winners, anglican, catholic etc dey there

I am originally an Anglican...........but i don`t mind attending redeem................guess what?.........I am searching online for familiar churches around me so from next Sunday I will attend......I am guilty of same offence......Atleast you de go mid-week service.........haha.......remember me in your prayers......thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:

Oh! That also I can use? I didn't know naw.. My believe was that that 1 is just for personal use, but if you want something official u have to apply for a stamped copy by registra, dean and coordinatior..

LOL......
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2013
wonderbobs: . Yes my oga, am going for Msc... My agent is a God sent. smiley
You didn't process the admission yourself but used an agent?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2013
Angel Diamond:

LOL......
You go blame me?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 12:59pm On Oct 06, 2013
Angel Diamond:

I am originally an Anglican...........but i don`t mind attending redeem................guess what?.........I am searching online for familiar churches around me so from next Sunday I will attend......I am guilty of same offence......Atleast you de go mid-week service.........haha.......remember me in your prayers......thanks.

tell urs wat offence oooooo... abi u don they do iyinbo man ni.. remember u married oooo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flavin: 12:59pm On Oct 06, 2013
this german embassy and visa what is it all about : scholarship? somebody should bless inbox me the link so that I get d full details my email is maduabuchiokonkwo@gmail.com
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 1:03pm On Oct 06, 2013
topeajis:

agent bawo u using agent ni
. Make una no vex, when I say agent I mean your contact in the school after you've gotten your admission oooo... The school official that you will be in contact with to put you through all your requirements... grin me I no sabi wetin I go call am, so I call am agaent undecided
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 1:03pm On Oct 06, 2013
flavin: this german embassy and visa what is it all about : scholarship? somebody should bless inbox me the link so that I get d full details my email is maduabuchiokonkwo@gmail.com

https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programs/de/?p=d&s=kr&id=4068#q=&degree[]=2&fos[]=1&subject=0&lang[]=2&langDistribution=0&cit[]=25&dur[]=9&dur[]=10&dur[]=11&dur[]=12&dur[]=13&dur[]=14&dur[]=15&sortBy=1&page=2&display=list

https://www.nairaland.com/676173/german-embassy-visa

with thay 2 links am sure u will be in germany next winter all things been equal.. the second one has about 202 pages so try start from page 170 and then ask question am sure they are some nice people here that will answer ur question

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (481)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.