Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,861 members, 7,942,158 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (894256 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by nkenyy: 9:39pm On Oct 06, 2013
topeajis:

can u also make calls with it.. cos mine is 35 i can call any german number for free also and its on contract they remove the money from ma accunt montly.. i guess urs will just be the bis stuff and the internet.. and its nt a contract it is prepaid.. which city are u at
I can't make calls , just internet and BBM things. I hope the service is everywhere because I would be leaving Rhineland Palatinate tomorrow to Berlin.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nkenyy: 9:45pm On Oct 06, 2013
Angel Diamond:

Are you serious?............I want to do this one...........do u mean you can just pay 10euros and get BIS without a contract?...........pls I don't mind travelling to your city to get it done.............give me more info.........an waiting
Yes am serious, I just went to a shop where they sell and repair phones because the guy in the Vodafone office didn't know it, and they told me it would cost 10euro. I did it and they activated it for me for one month. That how I did mine.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 10:06pm On Oct 06, 2013
Cindino20:

Boss ma probs is dat my sch indicated second class lower on my transcript even wif d 4.22 and my statement of result is second class upper so to avoid conflicting info I wanna rectify it b4 applyin...

Thanks chefin for ur concern... kiss

Oh now I understand the problem is not that u want to apply with a 2nd class lower but both ur transcript and statement of result are contradictory. I had a problem with my transcript too by calculation I was supposed to have 3.47 which I even saw myself from my school's Exams and record but after I received my transcript, I saw 3.40 and my scores were under-calculated even though they were both 2/2.
I applied to University of Bonn and I told them later they replied me and said they noticed it cos they don't follow the final scores written. They actually look at where the calculation method is written on the transcript and do their own calculation from 1st to last semester before they weigh it with the German grading system. With that, they are likely to notice any erros.
I don't know how ur transcript was outlined but mine indicated i.e: 4.50-5.00 (first class), 3.50-4.49(second class upper), 2.50-3.45 (second class lower)...etc... So it's easier for them to understand and calculate in their own way.

I don't know if ur school is allowed to give out trancripts to students and if going to complain would be of benefit but u may want to try contacting ur school. If that won't work, then I'd suggest u apply like that and indicate a letter or email stating the error. Most schools do their own calculations and they will even notice the contradictions. They will for sure contact ur school for verification.

Just my 2 spoons...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 11:52pm On Oct 06, 2013
otto256: Hey am already in nuremberg,if u cant help.please keep your mude close.
lolz...grammer na for dictionary!(in psquare's voice)... Oga u av been bursted.. Go and create a new account and come back...akpa amu

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 3:15am On Oct 07, 2013
naijaobi:
lolz...grammer na for dictionary!(in psquare's voice)... Oga u av been bursted.. Go and create a new account and come back...akpa amu
lmao, welu ya nwayo...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by joyoftheLord: 4:38am On Oct 07, 2013
House pls, can i have d translation of this to English:
Sehr geehrte Absenderin, sehr geehrter Absender,

Ihre E-Mail ist bei der Ausländerbehörde in Frankfurt am Main eingegangen.
Wir sind bemüht, Ihnen so schnell wie möglich eine Antwort zukommen zu lassen.

Ihre Ausländerbehörde

Ordnungsamt - Ausländerbehörde
Rebstöcker Straße 4
60326 Frankfurt am Main
RMV-Haltestelle Ordnungsamt
www.ordnungsamt.frankfurt.de
Öffnungszeiten:

Montag: 08:00 - 13:00 Uhr
13:00 - 18:00 Uhr (nach Terminvereinbarung)
Mittwoch: 07:30 - 15:00 Uhr

Thanks all.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 6:03am On Oct 07, 2013
joyoftheLord: House pls, can i have d translation of this to English:
Sehr geehrte Absenderin, sehr geehrter Absender,

Ihre E-Mail ist bei der Ausländerbehörde in Frankfurt am Main eingegangen.
Wir sind bemüht, Ihnen so schnell wie möglich eine Antwort zukommen zu lassen.

Ihre Ausländerbehörde

Ordnungsamt - Ausländerbehörde
Rebstöcker Straße 4
60326 Frankfurt am Main
RMV-Haltestelle Ordnungsamt
www.ordnungsamt.frankfurt.de
Öffnungszeiten:

Montag: 08:00 - 13:00 Uhr
13:00 - 18:00 Uhr (nach Terminvereinbarung)
Mittwoch: 07:30 - 15:00 Uhr

Thanks all.

Dear sender (Male/female)

Your email has been Recieved at the foreigners office in frankfurt to be commented on.

We shall endeavour to send you a response as soon as possible.

Foreigners office.

I stand to be corrected o

Keep faith alive my Boss...your visa is on its way...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 6:10am On Oct 07, 2013
emeka55:

Oh now I understand the problem is not that u want to apply with a 2nd class lower but both ur transcript and statement of result are contradictory. I had a problem with my transcript too by calculation I was supposed to have 3.47 which I even saw myself from my school's Exams and record but after I received my transcript, I saw 3.40 and my scores were under-calculated even though they were both 2/2.
I applied to University of Bonn and I told them later they replied me and said they noticed it cos they don't follow the final scores written. They actually look at where the calculation method is written on the transcript and do their own calculation from 1st to last semester before they weigh it with the German grading system. With that, they are likely to notice any erros.
I don't know how ur transcript was outlined but mine indicated i.e: 4.50-5.00 (first class), 3.50-4.49(second class upper), 2.50-3.45 (second class lower)...etc... So it's easier for them to understand and calculate in their own way.

I don't know if ur school is allowed to give out trancripts to students and if going to complain would be of benefit but u may want to try contacting ur school. If that won't work, then I'd suggest u apply like that and indicate a letter or email stating the error. Most schools do their own calculations and they will even notice the contradictions. They will for sure contact ur school for verification.

Just my 2 spoons...

Thanks for ur advise.

It was nt outlined on my transcript that 3.5 n above is 2.1..the only outline is A B C re 5 4 n 3 points respectively..I contacted my HOD's secretary and she informed me that the strike (Nasu) maybe called off on Tuesday if their salaries re paid by Monday..so am keeping faith alive bur if dey don't call off the strike before oct ending am gonna apply wif it and write a letter to the sch to point out the error...once again I appreciate ur concern..thanks..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by joyoftheLord: 6:34am On Oct 07, 2013
[quote author=Cindino20]

Your email has been Recieved at the foreigners office in frankfurt to be commented on.

Foreigners office.

Keep faith alive my Boss...your visa is on its way...[/quote
Amen! Thanks Big boss.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by joyoftheLord: 6:58am On Oct 07, 2013
Cindino20:

Foreigners office.

Keep faith alive my Boss...your visa is on its way...
Amen! Thanks Big Boss.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by joyoftheLord: 7:11am On Oct 07, 2013
Please, those who have travelled to germany on student visa, is it advisable to Carry Electric stove, pots, Rice, Garri, red Oil, groundnut Oil? Or will d immigration Office at airport seize them? I'm asking to get prepared (Buy and keep them) in advance. Thanks all.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 7:19am On Oct 07, 2013
Don't forget to carry pressing iron, deep-freezer, torchlight, candle, celing fan..

I just dey imagine the metal detector for airport, the work load only you give it, will just break it down.. Haha.
Watin u wan use stove do silly!? When gas boku to use cook? Just pack your Gari and food stuff.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 7:22am On Oct 07, 2013
[quote author=joyoftheLord]Please, those who have travelled to germany on student visa, is it advisable to Carry Electric stove, pots, Rice, Garri, red Oil, groundnut Oil? Or will d immigration Office at airport seize them? I'm asking to get prepared (Buy and keep them) in advance. Thanks all.[/quote

Baba u wan use laugh kill person ni cheesy grin...shey we for carry caravan make we nor rent house cheesy....u can go wif food stuff n be ready to pay for xtra luggage or so...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ifemaco: 7:49am On Oct 07, 2013
Guten morgen, Pls I don't knw whether dis question hv been asked but am still reading through d pages. What is required of 1 who wants to study medicine in germany and wat is d level of german needed by d person
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Oladecoolz(m): 7:56am On Oct 07, 2013
[quote author=Cindino20][/quote] baba but base on wetn i knw dem no day carry food stuffs go uk nd sum other countris if dem catch u na trouble,but i suprise say u fit cary garri go germo nd notin go hapen
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 9:12am On Oct 07, 2013
joyoftheLord: Please, those who have travelled to germany on student visa, is it advisable to Carry Electric stove, pots, Rice, Garri, red Oil, groundnut Oil? Or will d immigration Office at airport seize them? I'm asking to get prepared (Buy and keep them) in advance. Thanks all.
. My dear abeg no make me laugh ooo, which one come be electric stove again naa?? And pots?? Just take your food stuffs that's all... I believe they have better pots and stoves in germany than in nigeria sha... Good luck
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:39am On Oct 07, 2013
nkenyy:
I can't make calls , just internet and BBM things. I hope the service is everywhere because I would be leaving Rhineland Palatinate tomorrow to Berlin.

Yah i See which School are u coming in Berlin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:42am On Oct 07, 2013
joyoftheLord: Please, those who have travelled to germany on student visa, is it advisable to Carry Electric stove, pots, Rice, Garri, red Oil, groundnut Oil? Or will d immigration Office at airport seize them? I'm asking to get prepared (Buy and keep them) in advance. Thanks all.

Funny ma stöve funny Pass SHA. When nö he say na NYSC u they go for.. Get garri others u dont Need
Re: German Embassy And Visa by joyoftheLord: 9:45am On Oct 07, 2013
Thanks all. Please if embassy sends u an attachment on 'odt' how can u open it? Because i was at d cyber café but they couldnt open it.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:49am On Oct 07, 2013
joyoftheLord: Thanks all. Please if embassy sends u an attachment on 'odt' how can u open it? Because i was at d cyber café but they couldnt open it.

It Should be PDF na
Re: German Embassy And Visa by joyoftheLord: 10:59am On Oct 07, 2013
topeajis:

It Should be PDF na
thanks dear, it has finally opened. I was asked to bring d Health Insurance for 3 months. I discoverd that a year Insurance is 30,800 while 3 months is 15k. Pls can present d one year insurance to d embassy? If they accept it, will d aliens Office make use of it to issue me residence permit after my 3 months or will they refer me to their own Insurance Office? Thirdly, which Airline is d cheapest from Lagos to Frankfurt? Thanks all.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 11:05am On Oct 07, 2013
joyoftheLord: thanks dear, it has finally opened. I was asked to bring d Health Insurance for 3 months. I discoverd that a year Insurance is 30,800 while 3 months is 15k. Pls can present d one year insurance to d embassy? If they accept it, will d aliens Office make use of it to issue me residence permit after my 3 months or will they refer me to their own Insurance Office? Thirdly, which Airline is d cheapest from Lagos to Frankfurt? Thanks all.
.congrats man! When was your interview?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 11:16am On Oct 07, 2013
joyoftheLord: thanks dear, it has finally opened. I was asked to bring d Health Insurance for 3 months. I discoverd that a year Insurance is 30,800 while 3 months is 15k. Pls can present d one year insurance to d embassy? If they accept it, will d aliens Office make use of it to issue me residence permit after my 3 months or will they refer me to their own Insurance Office? Thirdly, which Airline is d cheapest from Lagos to Frankfurt? Thanks all.

dont waste ur money just present the travel health insureance of 3 months... cos u wont even need it after u get here u w=still need to do another when u come to germany.. so do the three months boss congrats anyway
Re: German Embassy And Visa by joyoftheLord: 11:24am On Oct 07, 2013
franklysco: .congrats man! When was your interview?
thanksm and i give God the Glory. It was on Sept 17. I pray d almighty to bless everyone who has contributed in dis forum to make his or her fellow achieve his or her Dream. To those still waiting, my testimony is an evidence that u will surely get yours. Good Luck everyone.

Still waiting for d answers to my questions please. Thanks all.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ifemaco: 12:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
ifemaco: Guten morgen, Pls I don't knw whether dis question hv been asked but am still reading through d pages. What is required of 1 who wants to study medicine in germany and wat is d level of german needed by d person
Sm1 should pls answer my questions
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 12:09pm On Oct 07, 2013
ifemaco:
Sm1 should pls answer my questions

requirements depends on the individual schol each school have their own requirement so first look for a school that has medicine and look at their requirement.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:
Say I want to apply to seven schools through uni asist, I put seven copies of each of the documents.. Say..
2 recomendation letters *7---14
Passport-------7
Statement of purpose-----7
4 pages of Transcript *7----28
Staement of result-----7
Toefl-----7

This is 70 copies already.. And all this will still cost the 8k+?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by joyoftheLord: 12:24pm On Oct 07, 2013
topeajis:

dont waste ur money just present the travel health insureance of 3 months... cos u wont even need it after u get here u w=still need to do another when u come to germany.. so do the three months boss congrats anyway
thanks Big Boss. Please which Airline is d cheapest from Lagos to Frankfurt?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2013
joyoftheLord: thanks Big Boss. Please which Airline is d cheapest from Lagos to Frankfurt?

emirate. depends on when u want to fly.. but check their website if u want to fly early and get their contact try located their lagos address...

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Oladecoolz(m): 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2013
congrats man

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Oladecoolz(m): 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2013
Re: German Embassy And Visa by joyoftheLord: 1:10pm On Oct 07, 2013
topeajis:

emirate. depends on when u want to fly.. but check their website if u want to fly early and get their contact try located their lagos address...
i want to Fly dis week. Do u have an idea of d ticket amount? Pls where is emirate Office in VI? Thanks big.

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (481)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.