Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,912 members, 7,883,164 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 04:16 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (889932 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
Went for my interview today. I was the only guy going for MSc. The old woman and the black naija woman asked of my resumption date and I told them ( which closed on the 4th).I also told them that mine was extended, n they requested for the confirmation but I didn't have it. Actually, I was only given till 18th of october.
Eventually, I did the interview and it went fine. The old woman was smiling all through. But, she said I should contact the school today asking for an extension of my resumption to 30th, that my VISA could come earlier tho, and forward her their response. She gave me her email and my VISA application number(to quote).

CHALLENGE; the school has already given me a deadline of 18th, and I just sent them a mail now requuestiing for an extension. Right now an scared of their of what they'll reply.
Need your prayers guys!!!
Although this is phase 1 o!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
Angel Diamond:

Lagos to Frankfurt, Frankfurt to Dusseldorf by train..........all bills on Lufthansa............it was 638 Dollars.........that`s about 135,000 Naira.....It is a return ticket, one way ticket is really expensive, so you can book return ...........but you really don`t have to use the return ticket anyway.You are allowed to check in 2 luggages of 23kg each, with hand luggage of 8kg.............if you are not travelling with much...then you can book emirate......its way cheaper but allows only one luggage of 30kg...
thanks for the info...... I appreciate..

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2013
franklysco: Went for my interview today. I was the only guy going for MSc. The old woman and the black naija woman asked of my resumption date and I told them ( which closed on the 4th).I also told them that mine was extended, n they requested for the confirmation but I didn't have it. Actually, I was only given till 18th of october.
Eventually, I did the interview and it went fine. The old woman was smiling all through. But, she said I should contact the school today asking for an extension of my resumption to 30th, that my VISA could come earlier tho, and forward her their response. She gave me her email and my VISA application number(to quote).

CHALLENGE; the school has already given me a deadline of 18th, and I just sent them a mail now requuestiing for an extension. Right now an scared of their of what they'll reply.

I pray for you that God sees you through and he will.... Best of luck bro...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 2:02pm On Oct 08, 2013
Angel Diamond:

I flew Lufthansa..........my ticket was booked with a credit card in London........
My story: Before booking i asked a question on nairaland about showing card when checking in my luggage or boarding and someone said i will show the card because he or she was asked to show his own.....I called Lufthansa Lagos to confirm and i was told YES! i will show the card i used to book.....I told the lady that the card that will be used is not in my name and she advised i get the cash and pay myself......A popular boss here on nairaland also said they won`t ask.....
The card holder called Lufthansa London, and he was told that i do not need to show card, that they stopped asking for card since June 2012.....
I got confused and did not know which to follow.....as i would be flying from Nigeria.....
On the day of my departure, i was too carried away to remember the ticket was booked with a card not in my name.....It was when i landed i remembered no one asked atall.....
Atleast, i am sure now that Lufthansa does not ask for cards.........may be different for other airlines though....
tinkinking of lufthansa too bt wen i checked online was seeing smtin around 250k while on qatar airline i saw around 90k.
bt would really want to fly frm abuja
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jamoyt001: 2:03pm On Oct 08, 2013
naijaobi: guys, yepeeeee its my birthday!!!
Lets also use dis opportunity to celeberate with those that av gotten their visas... My cake go reach all of una..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.. cheesy cheesy

Wow.......happy birthday man
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 2:08pm On Oct 08, 2013
ganasy:
tinkinking of lufthansa too bt wen i checked online was seeing smtin around 250k while on qatar airline i saw around 90k.

man u coming to berlin try fly turkey airline i think it also cheap
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 2:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
Jamoyt001:

Wow.......happy birthday man

Angel Diamond:

Sending birthday blessings filled with love and peace and joy wishing sweetest things happen right before your eyes.
Happy Birthday!!!
thanks so much...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aroyem4u: 2:47pm On Oct 08, 2013
Another success story has been recorded on this thread. Apparently, my visa decision was ready all along. As soon as I sent my confirmation of blocked account to the embassy this morning, I got THE MAIL asking me to come with 3 months traveling insurance. Thanks to everyone that supported me on this thread. I'm really grateful... Cheers.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
aroyem4u: Another success story has been recorded on this thread. Apparently, my visa decision was ready all along. As soon as I sent my confirmation of blocked account to the embassy this morning, I got THE MAIL asking me to come with 3 months traveling insurance. Thanks to everyone that supported me on this thread. I'm really grateful... Cheers.

Congrats Bro!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
pls guys is is there anyone at univ of dusseldorf.. Do they require german language certificate even for masters program in English?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 08, 2013
topeajis:
Yes it oer km but some will Want to scam u SHA. U dont Need to ASK how. Much beföre u Enter the Taxi na to Enter and After u drop ASK for Ur Bill They will Print it Out for u and u Pay.. But if u ASK how much them go See say u be JJC ans will Bill u much so u Start baganing..

Thanks!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 08, 2013
aroyem4u: Another success story has been recorded on this thread. Apparently, my visa decision was ready all along. As soon as I sent my confirmation of blocked account to the embassy this morning, I got THE MAIL asking me to come with 3 months traveling insurance. Thanks to everyone that supported me on this thread. I'm really grateful... Cheers.

Congratulations!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2013
congrats to you brother, may God also see us that are waiting through...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 6:01pm On Oct 08, 2013
sammykunjas: Please tope, Godson and co in Deutschland, can one use his/her Naira MasterCard to withdraw from ATM in Deutschland?

Yes you can use it,It works for me anywhere in stores atms and moreover the exchange rate is better and charges is like 2 euro.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 6:04pm On Oct 08, 2013
ganasy:

Fly any airline you want oo,

You can also stay in first class.All that matters is your safe landing...Bon voyage
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2013
Godson201333:

Fly any airline you want oo,

You can also stay in first class.All that matters is your safe landing...Bon voyage
if u see d way i dey hustle for the 90k own sef eh
Re: German Embassy And Visa by burrytee(m): 7:23pm On Oct 08, 2013
Hello everyone, pls I filled in application to university of essen and technicrat university of dortmund for master degree.I have nt heard anything from them.pls I jst wanna know if they have contacted anyone or the admission is over.your response will b highly appreciated.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aroyem4u: 7:48pm On Oct 08, 2013
ganasy:
if u see d way i dey hustle for the 90k own sef eh

Bro abeg Do u know d amount of luggage Qatar airways allow? Make me sef sharperly book mine
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aroyem4u: 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2013
wonderbobs: congrats to you brother, may God also see us that are waiting through...

Thanks oooo bro. Your testimony is here already...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aroyem4u: 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2013
LillyGemm:

Congratulations!

Thanks a lot dear...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aroyem4u: 8:18pm On Oct 08, 2013
Justcul:

Congrats Bro!

Thanks ooo brother...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2013
franklysco: Went for my interview today. I was the only guy going for MSc. The old woman and the black naija woman asked of my resumption date and I told them ( which closed on the 4th).I also told them that mine was extended, n they requested for the confirmation but I didn't have it. Actually, I was only given till 18th of october.

all will be fine, how much did you pay for your visa application fee
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nineville(m): 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2013
Hey guys, pls let there be decorum! This is a very educative thread. I have read through all the pages (1-200) and taken down notes. I would advise people to do the same. What I discovered is that people just open the thread and ask the same question that has already been previously answered. The experts that provide solutions should desist from answering such questions and rather advice the person to refer to previous posts. Kudos to all those assisting people find solutions to various enquires. You are the best!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2013
Hehehehe... This is funny o! I applied to University of Flensburg since June and they rejected me. Today they posted my rejection letter to my house, I just dey laugh. The schools wey accept me no send me letter o! Na d one wey reject me dey send me letter like say na fight. The way they wrote the REJECTION as if am a threat to the University... D tin tire me o
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 9:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
emeka55: Hehehehe... This is funny o! I applied to University of Flensburg since June and they rejected me. Today they posted my rejection letter to my house, I just dey laugh. The schools wey accept me no send me letter o! Na d one wey reject me dey send me letter like say na fight. The way they wrote the REJECTION as if am a threat to the University... D tin tire me o
lol my brother, no mind them.... Na so dem dey do...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 9:37pm On Oct 08, 2013
emeka55: Hehehehe... This is funny o! I applied to University of Flensburg since June and they rejected me. Today they posted my rejection letter to my house, I just dey laugh. The schools wey accept me no send me letter o! Na d one wey reject me dey send me letter like say na fight. The way they wrote the REJECTION as if am a threat to the University... D tin tire me o

Lmaoo. E be like say dem no wan see ur application next time. Lool. No mind dem jarey.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jamoyt001: 10:07pm On Oct 08, 2013

Wow........big congrats man......safe trip
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 10:31pm On Oct 08, 2013
princeolu254:

all will be fine, how much did you pay for your visa application fee
13k. When r u going 4 urs?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 10:41pm On Oct 08, 2013
Pls, wot course did u apply & wot ws d reason for d rejectn? because I wnt to apply for Msc process engr.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 10:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
Oya make Una board Dana and associate airline ...Berlin,hamburg,Frankfurt,dusseldorf ...45k only

4 luggages and goody goody allowed

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 11:21pm On Oct 08, 2013
Hello guys, for someone who is gonna be depending solely on 670 euros monthly how is the idea of paying 370 euros per month for accommodation alone? housing is very scarce in my city and that's the only offer I've seen so far.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by alezdegr8: 11:28pm On Oct 08, 2013
congrats man!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (481)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.