Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,947 members, 7,906,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 12:42 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (891878 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 12:33am On Oct 08, 2013
guys, yepeeeee its my birthday!!!
Lets also use dis opportunity to celeberate with those that av gotten their visas... My cake go reach all of una..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.. cheesy cheesy

Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 12:59am On Oct 08, 2013
suckermaterial: please I need help. I mailed my enrolment officer that am still waiting for my visa and if they can help to fast-track the visa because the welcoming ceremony started on 1st of Oct, but lectures starts on 14th of Oct. she mailed me this morning that the last date is today.
I mailed embassy immediately to inform them that am still waiting for my visa, the responded that I should ask my sch to mail them that they have extended my resumption date so that they can finish d visa procession. I quickly forwarded the mail to my enrolment officer, international office, campus office and dean of my faculty.
please is there anything I should do again. I need ur answers.
when was your interview??
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 1:00am On Oct 08, 2013
naijaobi: guys, yepeeeee its my birthday!!!
Lets also use dis opportunity to celeberate with those that av gotten their visas... My cake go reach all of una..
haPpy birthday bro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 2:36am On Oct 08, 2013
Are all taxi fares the same in Germany? Do they calculate the price per km for all taxis?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 2:37am On Oct 08, 2013
dmitroika: This is the best travel tread on Nairaland! Almost a 100% success rate. I've been unable to post since my multilinks network went down. I went for my visa last Friday, and i'm really glad that everyone here is having a good testimony to tell, and those that are waiting i believe that your visas will be issued.

Many thanks to everyone here, both in Naija and Germany. You guys are really great! tope, godson, affynir, ganasy, angel diamond, t-med, rihannaola, and those whose's name skips my mind- you are great people. I will be travelling next Sunday, safe journey to affynir, i believe he should be at the dubai stop-over by now if he went by emirates airline.

special thanks to "otto" also for making this thread funny, you really are a 'role-model' grin

Congratulations!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 2:39am On Oct 08, 2013

Happy birthday!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 2:56am On Oct 08, 2013
LillyGemm: Are all taxi fares the same in Germany? Do they calculate the price per km for all taxis?
Yes it oer km but some will Want to scam u SHA. U dont Need to ASK how. Much beföre u Enter the Taxi na to Enter and After u drop ASK for Ur Bill They will Print it Out for u and u Pay.. But if u ASK how much them go See say u be JJC ans will Bill u much so u Start baganing..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 7:22am On Oct 08, 2013
wonderbobs: haPpy birthday bro

LillyGemm:

Happy birthday!
tanx so much
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 7:27am On Oct 08, 2013
Wot abt d cost of flight from hamburg to bremerhaven
topeajis:

Berlin to Leipzig is 46 Euro and the Frankfurt to Leipzig is 77euro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 7:30am On Oct 08, 2013
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 7:32am On Oct 08, 2013
aflynvir: yeah! I was on the same flight with TMED

nice one bro, guess you've reached Freiburg. oya gist us how the place be? I'm yet to get an accommondation so pls if any offer comes up there at freiburg holla at me abeg.. Greeting to T-med.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 7:33am On Oct 08, 2013
LillyGemm:

Congratulations!

Thanks sis!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 7:34am On Oct 08, 2013
gaphary:

Congratulations mahn. I'm really happy for u. All the best. Otto na Diplomat o. Na diplomatic passport hin dey use o.

lol thanks boss..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 7:35am On Oct 08, 2013
Oladecoolz: congrats man

thanks boss!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 7:49am On Oct 08, 2013
dmitroika: This is the best travel tread on Nairaland! Almost a 100% success rate. I've been unable to post since my multilinks network went down. I went for my visa last Friday, and i'm really glad that everyone here is having a good testimony to tell, and those that are waiting i believe that your visas will be issued.

Many thanks to everyone here, both in Naija and Germany. You guys are really great! tope, godson, affynir, ganasy, angel diamond, t-med, rihannaola, and those whose's name skips my mind- you are great people. I will be travelling next Sunday, safe journey to affynir, i believe he should be at the dubai stop-over by now if he went by emirates airline.

special thanks to "otto" also for making this thread funny, you really are a 'role-model' grin

guy collected my visa too on friday.....were u the guy i asked n said he is going to university of gotteingen? or smtin like dat?
dat friday rain was nt funny o
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 8:46am On Oct 08, 2013
ganasy:

guy collected my visa too on friday.....were u the guy i asked n said he is going to university of gotteingen? or smtin like dat?
dat friday rain was nt funny o

No, I was the slim guy in the front at the waiting 'room'. were you the guy that asked me to help grab him umbrella?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 8:54am On Oct 08, 2013
pls house, smone mentioned here that if u pay for ur flight ur online u have to go the airport with ur card u used for the payment......does that mean i cant use smone's acct to make my payment?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 8:56am On Oct 08, 2013
dmitroika:

No, I was the slim guy in the front at the waiting 'room'. were you the guy that asked me to help grab him umbrella?
nop...mayb we missed each other cos i was like d 3rd person dat was called for collection
anyhw am sure we will meet soon
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 9:29am On Oct 08, 2013
aflynvir: una get kish to travel from one city to another o

lol.........
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 9:33am On Oct 08, 2013
topeajis:

u dont need to travel about woman just go to any vodafone close to u u will be able to do it their.. https://shop.vodafone.de/Shop/internet/mobile-internet-flat/ that the link

ok sir
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 9:46am On Oct 08, 2013
emeka55:

Oh now I understand the problem is not that u want to apply with a 2nd class lower but both ur transcript and statement of result are contradictory. I had a problem with my transcript too by calculation I was supposed to have 3.47 which I even saw myself from my school's Exams and record but after I received my transcript, I saw 3.40 and my scores were under-calculated even though they were both 2/2.
I applied to University of Bonn and I told them later they replied me and said they noticed it cos they don't follow the final scores written. They actually look at where the calculation method is written on the transcript and do their own calculation from 1st to last semester before they weigh it with the German grading system. With that, they are likely to notice any erros.
I don't know how ur transcript was outlined but mine indicated i.e: 4.50-5.00 (first class), 3.50-4.49(second class upper), 2.50-3.45 (second class lower)...etc... So it's easier for them to understand and calculate in their own way.

I don't know if ur school is allowed to give out trancripts to students and if going to complain would be of benefit but u may want to try contacting ur school. If that won't work, then I'd suggest u apply like that and indicate a letter or email stating the error. Most schools do their own calculations and they will even notice the contradictions. They will for sure contact ur school for verification.

Just my 2 spoons...

so so two spoons...........lol.........try to make it two and half..........we be oliver twist here oooo.......only me can finish two spoons.........haha......guten morgen...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 9:50am On Oct 08, 2013
joyoftheLord: Please, those who have travelled to germany on student visa, is it advisable to Carry Electric stove, pots, Rice, Garri, red Oil, groundnut Oil? Or will d immigration Office at airport seize them? I'm asking to get prepared (Buy and keep them) in advance. Thanks all.

lol.........are they made of gold? or diamonds?........or customized sort of ? you can cargo them.........if you must take them.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 10:04am On Oct 08, 2013
sammykunjas: Please tope, Godson and co in Deutschland, can one use his/her Naira MasterCard to withdraw from ATM in Deutschland?

yes u can..........i have been using mine
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 10:17am On Oct 08, 2013
ganasy: pls house, smone mentioned here that if u pay for ur flight ur online u have to go the airport with ur card u used for the payment......does that mean i cant use smone's acct to make my payment?

I flew Lufthansa..........my ticket was booked with a credit card in London........
My story: Before booking i asked a question on nairaland about showing card when checking in my luggage or boarding and someone said i will show the card because he or she was asked to show his own.....I called Lufthansa Lagos to confirm and i was told YES! i will show the card i used to book.....I told the lady that the card that will be used is not in my name and she advised i get the cash and pay myself......A popular boss here on nairaland also said they won`t ask.....
The card holder called Lufthansa London, and he was told that i do not need to show card, that they stopped asking for card since June 2012.....
I got confused and did not know which to follow.....as i would be flying from Nigeria.....
On the day of my departure, i was too carried away to remember the ticket was booked with a card not in my name.....It was when i landed i remembered no one asked atall.....
Atleast, i am sure now that Lufthansa does not ask for cards.........may be different for other airlines though....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 10:27am On Oct 08, 2013

Sending birthday blessings filled with love and peace and joy wishing sweetest things happen right before your eyes.
Happy Birthday!!!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 10:38am On Oct 08, 2013
Angel Diamond:

I flew Lufthansa..........my ticket was booked with a credit card in London........
My story: Before booking i asked a question on nairaland about showing card when checking in my luggage or boarding and someone said i will show the card because he or she was asked to show his own.....I called Lufthansa Lagos to confirm and i was told YES! i will show the card i used to book.....I told the lady that the card that will be used is not in my name and she advised i get the cash and pay myself......A popular boss here on nairaland also said they won`t ask.....
The card holder called Lufthansa London, and he was told that i do not need to show card, that they stopped asking for card since June 2012.....
I got confused and did not know which to follow.....as i would be flying from Nigeria.....
On the day of my departure, i was too carried away to remember the ticket was booked with a card not in my name.....It was when i landed i remembered no one asked atall.....
Atleast, i am sure now that Lufthansa does not ask for cards.........may be different for other airlines though....
aunty angel, pls did you fly from lagos or ph via lufthansa?? And how much was it And which airport did you stop @ ??
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 10:56am On Oct 08, 2013
Dehonourable: Wot abt d cost of flight from hamburg to bremerhaven

32 euro mum sorry it came late as school don resume wahala don start self be that
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 11:19am On Oct 08, 2013
wonderbobs: aunty angel, pls did you fly from lagos or ph via lufthansa?? And how much was it And which airport did you stop @ ??
she flew from lagos . 125k if i remember sha
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 11:29am On Oct 08, 2013
Ok. Well is nt all dat cost sha. Walahi emirate is cheap compare to oda airlines frm lagos
topeajis:

32 euro mum sorry it came late as school don resume wahala don start self be that
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 11:35am On Oct 08, 2013
Dehonourable: Ok. Well is nt all dat cost sha. Walahi emirate is cheap compare to oda airlines frm lagos

yah much cheap and a long stop over and if u so lucky to wanna fly to an airport they have cabine.. i didnt use it sha so unlucky
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 12:09pm On Oct 08, 2013
wonderbobs: aunty angel, pls did you fly from lagos or ph via lufthansa?? And how much was it And which airport did you stop @ ??

Lagos to Frankfurt, Frankfurt to Dusseldorf by train..........all bills on Lufthansa............it was 638 Dollars.........that`s about 135,000 Naira.....It is a return ticket, one way ticket is really expensive, so you can book return ...........but you really don`t have to use the return ticket anyway.You are allowed to check in 2 luggages of 23kg each, with hand luggage of 8kg.............if you are not travelling with much...then you can book emirate......its way cheaper but allows only one luggage of 30kg...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jamoyt001: 12:40pm On Oct 08, 2013

Wow, after such a long wait......congrats man smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (481)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.