Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,977 members, 7,906,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 02:16 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (891886 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 4:35pm On Oct 06, 2013
topeajis:

i think ems is a private department of nipost why no koko had some naira and use a fedex its deleivered in 3 working days and track able but am nt sure about EMS cos have nt used it i just knw a friend used it and the document was deleivered in 7 working days sha

Yap EMS is track able too. I sent my documents To your school via EMS and it cost 8190. But it took 5 days sha oo.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 4:41pm On Oct 06, 2013
topeajis:

why wont i have plan i have much plan to return even goin for a visit next year summer self nigeria is ma country i have parent their i have a wife and a kid also so i must return home man.. if one has a good job in nigeria life is far better in nigeria than abroad but as the job no they unko waitin man go do na... we muct keep upgrading our certificate noni

True talk ma brother......Always good to come back home at least for visit or investment....No matter how hard our country it is still our home..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 4:44pm On Oct 06, 2013
gaphary:

Yap EMS is track able too. I sent my documents To your school via EMS and it cost 8190. But it took 5 days sha oo.

then EMS IS GOOD THEN THANKS FOR THE INFO MAN DIDNT KNW MUCH ABOUT EMS BEFORE
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2013
princeolu254:

True talk ma brother......Always good to come back home at least for visit or investment....No matter how hard our country it is still our home..

YES BROTHER
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nachie20(f): 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2013
aflynvir: UNIVERSITY of IBADAN HANDS YOU YOUR TRANSCRIPT NORMALLY, EXCEPT YOU PERSONALLY TELL THEM TO POST FOR YOU
OAU also gives a stamped copy to students. Guess some schools are better than some.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 6:08pm On Oct 06, 2013
nkenyy:
Hello friends, thanks everyone in this lovely thread am in Germany. Regards BBM, on friday, I went to a shop and told them about activating my BIS, I did it for 10euro. Its a Vodafone line. I only paid 10euro for it and the guy set everything for me because it was in German language. Its for 1 month. I wasn't asked any question about address or bank account.

Are you serious?............I want to do this one...........do u mean you can just pay 10euros and get BIS without a contract?...........pls I don't mind travelling to your city to get it done.............give me more info.........an waiting
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 6:11pm On Oct 06, 2013
Angel Diamond:

Are you serious?............I want to do this one...........do u mean you can just pay 10euros and get BIS without a contract?...........pls I don't mind travelling to your city to get it done.............give me more info.........an waiting
una get kish to travel from one city to another o
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tmed1(m): 6:12pm On Oct 06, 2013
nkenyy: Ganasy and T-Med, hope to see you guys when we are all settled . Congrats Ganasy.

Hope to see you too. I'll also be leaving Naija for Germany tomorrow. Wish you the best in all your endeavours.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Beehandz(m): 6:23pm On Oct 06, 2013
topeajis:

yes am telling u in my school some staffs makes me remember am a foreigner like they dont just to listen to u and some amoung them ooo my lord give u 99.9% attention... as in make u happy ii guess uu much lucky to have a nice person at ur student centre.but i think ur school have just two msc prog in english msc in economics and mcs in environmental stuff sha cos i like the school also.. all the best sha

Which sch is that pls.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2013
otto256: Hey people my friend went to germany in few weeks back.but yesterday she came back to kenya.i asked her what happened,she said life is not easy out there,remember that she went to germany on a family reunion visa.my question is,does life in germany depends on the city where u are going to stay or something else coz she has discouraged many people emotionally since she came back yesto.
i dont think we should pay attention to dis man.. This is d same guy that was complaining daily here abt his not able to get family re-union visa.. View one of his earlier post below..also view his profile to see more..this guy may be an agent..

otto256: help please,am confused and warn out.my wife shes a
german coz she was born there 28 years ago.the problem
which we have is that,my wife she was working and now
shes pregnant and the law of germany dont allow women to
work when there are pregnant.and be4 pregnant scandal we
have already applied for the family reunion visa.and now my question is,are we going to be granted the visa when things
are like this or am going to be here untill she will deliver and
go back to work in 3 years to come.i need advice please.coz
am completely confused.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 6:30pm On Oct 06, 2013
Angel Diamond:

u dont need to travel about woman just go to any vodafone close to u u will be able to do it their.. https://shop.vodafone.de/Shop/internet/mobile-internet-flat/ that the link
Re: German Embassy And Visa by manover: 6:45pm On Oct 06, 2013
Hello House to Certify documents at the German embassy how much will they charge me? i want to Certify four copies of my transcripts ad recommendation letter! PLEASE is it the original i have to certify or the photocopies of the transcripts. House please help smiley
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 6:48pm On Oct 06, 2013
manover: Hello House to Certify documents at the German embassy how much will they charge me? i want to Certify four copies of my transcripts ad recommendation letter! PLEASE is it the original i have to certify or the photocopies of the transcripts. House please help smiley

its freee dont forget to go with ur international passport
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 6:51pm On Oct 06, 2013
wonderbobs: . Make una no vex, when I say agent I mean your contact in the school after you've gotten your admission oooo... The school official that you will be in contact with to put you through all your requirements... grin me I no sabi wetin I go call am, so I call am agaent undecided
Contact, as in an official in your departmnt or someone in your school's international office?

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jamoyt001: 6:52pm On Oct 06, 2013
Angel Diamond:

Check University of Paderborn.................offers Electrical Systems Engineering..........100% taught in English Language.........having summer and winter session......if am correct

Ja......na ma schl be dat wink
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 6:57pm On Oct 06, 2013
naijaobi:
e be like na d same school me and u go?? Ur school dey anambra?
No. Na Uniport o.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2013
franklysco:
Contact, as in an official in your departmnt or someone in your school's international office?
someone in my schools international office...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 7:12pm On Oct 06, 2013
franklysco:
No. Na Uniport o.
ok bro..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by otto256: 7:14pm On Oct 06, 2013
Hey am already in nuremberg,if u cant help.please keep your mude close.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2013
otto256: Hey am already in nuremberg,if u cant help.please keep your mude close.

loool

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2013
otto256: Hey am already in nuremberg,if u cant help.please keep your mude close.

Lol how dissapear?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2013
LOL, but you said you talked with ur friend that came back to Kenya yesterday how come you disappeared today, just asking o
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2013
[quote author=aflynvir]LOL, but you said you talked with ur friend that came back to Kenya yesterday how come you disappeared today, just

The Most interesting Part on Dis Tread is 1 when Someone gehts his Visa and 2nd when a Lier is caught....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2013
This otto person dey do magic ni ? I fear ooo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 7:47pm On Oct 06, 2013
[quote author=topeajis][/quote]lol, true
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 7:57pm On Oct 06, 2013
Contradiction of life. Loool.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 8:17pm On Oct 06, 2013
Say I want to apply to seven schools through uni asist, I put seven copies of each of the documents.. Say..
2 recomendation letters *7---14
Passport-------7
Statement of purpose-----7
4 pages of Transcript *7----28
Staement of result-----7
Toefl-----7

This is 70 copies already.. And all this will still cost the 8k+?

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jamoyt001: 8:20pm On Oct 06, 2013

Hahahaahahaha.......I laugh in Deutsche......at least if dem no give man visa to fly physically, which immigration officer go stop am spiritually......congrats on your successful spiritual migration cheesy
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 8:35pm On Oct 06, 2013

U don reach Nuremberg now now? How come! Are u not the guy selling BRT ticket at Ojota?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2013
Jamoyt001:

Hahahaahahaha.......I laugh in Deutsche......at least if dem no give man visa to fly physically, which immigration officer go stop am spiritually......congrats on your successful spiritual migration cheesy

grin grin cheesy u funny gon.....maybe d guy teleport o

@otto ve it in mind dat dis thread is nt for comedians... cheesy
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2013
Cindino20:

Base on error baba na 4.22/5 I take graduate jor..dem write am 4.22 o bur come indicate second class lower $$$

Oh I didn't know it was impossible to get admission in Germany with a Second class lower when even big schools in Uk accept it. My friend who's studying Economics at University of Marburg got admitted with a 3.44 CGPA (2/2) and u have 4.22

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2013
emeka55:

Oh I didn't know it was impossible to get admission in Germany with a Second class lower when even big schools in Uk accept it. My friend who's studying Economics at University of Marburg got admitted with a 3.44 CGPA (2/2) and u have 4.22

Boss ma probs is dat my sch indicated second class lower on my transcript even wif d 4.22 and my statement of result is second class upper so to avoid conflicting info I wanna rectify it b4 applyin...

Thanks chefin for ur concern... kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (481)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.