Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,822 members, 7,876,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 09:55 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (889393 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by nachie20(f): 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2013
ganasy: hello house. I am in berlin now. tope personally came n picked me frm the airport.....
tope na real man o
thank God for journey mercies. Enjoy.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Omojayejaye(m): 8:41pm On Oct 17, 2013
franklysco.....ur visa follow speed of light com be that...congrats man...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 8:44pm On Oct 17, 2013
youngbayur: helloo House, is it must u have 1.8m in ur blocked account in Germany before any other neccessary things.... And can someone trick it, i mean to fake it....
Question 1. YES it is a must.The money belongs to you though when you get to Germany but it will still be regulated by them. Meaning you will only have opportunity to withdraw 650-670 euro per month. Question 2. I will advise you to modify your comment and remove the faking thing from there because there is nothing you can fake unless you want fake visa. Even if you try it and they gbab you,na ban be that oo. House abi na lie i talk?

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 8:44pm On Oct 17, 2013
wonderbobs: okay bro, asking all these questions just to know how ama attack my own process sha after my interview that is coming up soon....
When is your interview? When r u suppose to resume n what school?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Omojayejaye(m): 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2013
futurewise na mining engineering/geosciences...pls my sure ogas I will be appreciative if I can get schools that are not under uni-assist abi na uni-asset...coz I don't have a-levels but ND.. coz na una fit assist me pass....make I no go old 4 ASUU strike.....underG....English taught....germo peeps....abeg consider ur boy..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 9:18pm On Oct 17, 2013
franklysco:
When is your interview? When r u suppose to resume n what school?
my interview is on the 28th october, my deadline was extended to the 13th of november..... And my school is universitat trier, in the city of trier, rhineland palatinate
Re: German Embassy And Visa by hilpton: 9:25pm On Oct 17, 2013
franklysco:
Yes o. U will! Try to mail your foreigners office, maybe that can help. Cos I mailed mine like 2 days ago
franko...u mean my city foreigners office and hw did u frame ur mail wey u send. U seem a sure guy.we def go connect wen i enter. Pls rep asap. One luv
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 9:43pm On Oct 17, 2013
hilpton:
franko...u mean my city foreigners office and hw did u frame ur mail wey u send. U seem a sure guy.we def go connect wen i enter. Pls rep asap. One luv
No shaking! Just tell dem say, you believe your application has been sent to them by german embassy niaja. Say u go appreciate if the approval process go fast so u go meet deadline.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2013
Omojayejaye: franklysco.....ur visa follow speed of light com be that...congrats man...
Thanks man!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2013
Angel Diamond: @ LillyGemm...........Kindly search for an accommodation here..........the last link i sent you is not as straight forward as this...

http://www.wg-gesucht.de

For those still looking for a flat you can check here........make sure u are ready to make calls and be ready to check the rooms........on the site, type your city and search, it will show the the available flats, the amount and its condition etc.........Good luck

Thanks smiley!!!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2013
ganasy:

hw did u get access to d internet already?
or u can get a sim immediately u arrive at the airport?

Most international airports have free internet. I discovered that at Heathrow airport in London so I also tried it in Germany and it worked smiley. You don´t require any password for their internet use. I couldn´t get a sim at the airport because I arrived very very late in the country so I used my laptop to access the internet.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2013
steelie: changed plans?

Yes changed plans because I was offered free accommodation by a German...so I skipped the hostel.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 17, 2013
Jamoyt001:

Am on ma way already to pick u up sweetie wink

Lol, and who are u?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
franklysco: Good news! Miraculous!! My VISA just came out. One week and 3 days!

Congrats!!!!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 11:10pm On Oct 17, 2013
LillyGemm:

Congrats!!!!

Thanks dear. Will be joining you guys soon
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 11:13pm On Oct 17, 2013
Guys, apart from lufthansa, are there any other airline operational in Germany? Cos I intend taking a connecting flight from frankfurt to my school city, but lufthansa will be expensive
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jamoyt001: 3:46am On Oct 18, 2013
hilpton:
amen bro.. Dont wanna enter panic mode yet,keepin my head up. Na north rhine westphalia(wuppertal). I dey go. I will testify on dis thread.

Na my state be dat as well
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jamoyt001: 3:56am On Oct 18, 2013
LillyGemm:

Lol, and who are u?

D German dat gives free accomodation grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 7:02am On Oct 18, 2013
Good Am ladies /Gentlemen..my transcript has been corrected!I wanna use dis medium to thank each and everyone of u for d words of encouragement....my transcript was addressed to ruhr bochum..and I wanna use it to apply for uni.trier I hope this won't hinder ma chances..cos I can't pay anoda 8K to procure anoda transcript.urgent answer needed.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:39am On Oct 18, 2013
ganasy: hello house. I am in berlin now. tope personally came n picked me frm the airport.....
tope na real man o

I THEY FEEL LIKE MR NICE GUY OOO... COOL TO HAVE U HERE MAN
Re: German Embassy And Visa by olaoluphilip: 9:11am On Oct 18, 2013
Angel Diamond::

@ LillyGemm...........Kindly search for an accommodation here..........the last link i sent you is not as straight forward as this...

http://www.wg-gesucht.de

For those still looking for a flat you can check here........make sure u are ready to make calls and be ready to check the rooms........on the site, type your city and search, it will show the the available flats, the amount and its condition etc.........Good luck

Hello, Is it monthly payment or per annum
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 9:13am On Oct 18, 2013
youngbayur: helloo House, is it must u have 1.8m in ur blocked account in Germany before any other neccessary things.... And can someone trick it, i mean to fake it....
YES YOU CAN FAKE IT! USE JAZZ!!!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 9:40am On Oct 18, 2013
Cindino20: Good Am ladies /Gentlemen..my transcript has been corrected!I wanna use dis medium to thank each and everyone of u for d words of encouragement....my transcript was addressed to ruhr bochum..and I wanna use it to apply for uni.trier I hope this won't hinder ma chances..cos I can't pay anoda 8K to procure anoda transcript.urgent answer needed.

Pls I need answers....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 10:01am On Oct 18, 2013
Cindino20:

Pls I need answers....

yes you can use the transcipt for all the schools
Re: German Embassy And Visa by burrytee(m): 10:10am On Oct 18, 2013
Fellow nairalanders.please help a brother on info. abt getting a language school aside from geothe language school in lagos.i heard they 've closed there calendar on new intake.please i need to be somewhere while awaiting my admission letter for january 2014. Thank You.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 10:24am On Oct 18, 2013
franklysco: Guys, apart from lufthansa, are there any other airline operational in Germany? Cos I intend taking a connecting flight from frankfurt to my school city, but lufthansa will be expensive

try airberlin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kellyemms: 10:40am On Oct 18, 2013
Is it just only thru skul I can go to Germany to stay n work? I'm studying msc in England n I wana move to Germany immediately after my MSc to stay n work, is this possible?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 10:47am On Oct 18, 2013
kellyemms: Is it just only thru skul I can go to Germany to stay n work? I'm studying msc in England n I wana move to Germany immediately after my MSc to stay n work, is this possible?

apply for jobs on line u migth be lucky but remember u dont speak their language
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nachie20(f): 11:07am On Oct 18, 2013
LillyGemm:

Yes changed plans because I was offered free accommodation by a German...so I skipped the hostel.
lucky you. Sent u a mail 2 days ago. did u get it?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Junipero: 11:14am On Oct 18, 2013
GREATEST NAIRALANDERS

I just got a confirmation from Deutsche bank on my payment!

Please i have a few questions for u Dear Brothers nd Sisters...

1. hw much does the Waec Direct Scratch Card cost?

2. I saw that the Embassy demands 2 Visa application forms. are they the same tin? I have filled in only 1 visa applicatn form. does that mean i have to fill anoda identical one?

THANKS A LOT! WOULD APPRECIATE SOME ANSWERS......
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 11:26am On Oct 18, 2013
Junipero: GREATEST NAIRALANDERS

I just got a confirmation from Deutsche bank on my payment!

Please i have a few questions for u Dear Brothers nd Sisters...

1. hw much does the Waec Direct Scratch Card cost?

2. I saw that the Embassy demands 2 Visa application forms. are they the same tin? I have filled in only 1 visa applicatn form. does that mean i have to fill anoda identical one?

THANKS A LOT! WOULD APPRECIATE SOME ANSWERS......

1. WAEC Card is about 500-600 Naira

2. You have to fill 2 Visa Application forms and make sure all information there are the same.

Make sure you have all the documents listed on the check list and you are good to go. Good Luck

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 11:35am On Oct 18, 2013
topeajis:

yes you can use the transcipt for all the schools

Thanks Boss...

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (481)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.