Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,876 members, 7,876,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:08 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (889403 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 10:11am On Oct 19, 2013
futurewise11: FAQ about german school admission and visa.

1)How can i apply for admission?

Use google or daad.de.

2)What is the school fees?

Most german university tuition free.except some few states where student pay 500euro.

3)Whats the admission requirement?

Generally,for undergraduate,u can get admission with olevel, toefl,good university transcript, or A levels.motivational letter,cv,etc.
Note.always check ur program requirement.
For master degree applicant,bsc result,transcript,toefl,motivational letter,cv etc

4)Can i be admitted without proof of english certificate like toefl,ielts etc.

Depending on the school/prog.
Always contact the program cordinator.they have the final say.

5)Can i be admitted with my olevel into bsc program?

No.

6)Whats is uni assist?

Uni-assist is the link between prospective student and university.there main function is to verify your academic qualification if its enough to get you admission in a german university.

7)Whats there charges?
You are to pay 65 euro,for the first application and another 15 euro per application if you are sending more.this is for non EU student.
Below are important details of uni assist
lease fill in the transfer form as follows:

Benificiary:uni-assist e.V.
Account number:523749001
Bank sort code:100 708 48
Name of the bank:Berliner Bank, Niederlassung der Deutschen Bank
International bankcode:DE10100708480523749001
BIC/SWIFT-CodeDEUTDEDB110

Phone number +49 30 666 44 345

Address c/o uni-assist e.V.
Helmholtzstrasse 2-9
D-10587 Berlin,germany.

coolPlease note,not all school or program are under uni assist,so please check if your school or program is under uni assist.

9)After 2 weeks you will be inform if your document is forwarded to your school or its incomplete to get admission in a german school.which you will duly be inform by uni assist.

10)Does uni assist grant admission?

No,its your school that gives admission.

11)After admission by my school what next?

Book your visa appointment,atleast one month and a week in advance,to set up ur block account.

Take your admission letter to the embassy open your block accout.after the account is open transfer the sum of 8040 euro to your deutche bank account.

12)How will i transfer the money?

Walk into any commercial bank (i recommend gtb and fbn)open an euro dommiciliary account,convert all ur naira to euro(take the malam into the bank,dont take ur money to there office)make sure the euro has being paid into your account before giving them your naira.

13)After 2 to 3 days ur will recieve confirmation for payment from deutsch bank.

14)On the interview date,get to the embassy very early,even before ur appointment time.germans dont joke with appointment/time.no oga abeg sir oooh.please prepare very well.

15)What are the likely interview question?

What are you going to do in germany,your course,program structure,school location(state and city),why germany,countries that has boarder with germany,what do you know about germany,why that course,finance,informantion about your sponsor,ur plan after your studies etc.

After interview u will be told,your file will be sent to foriegners office.they will let u know the outcome soon.

It takes between 2-6 weeks for the visa depending on the location of the school.

Please this is just a guidline,if you are in doubt of any information kindly post for honourable members to help.

Am leaving this email incase theres anyway i can help and u want it personal(justnlgsa123@yahoo.com)if you think you can scam me,sorry.

To all the veteran of the house,
Jejet,topeajis,godson,pfane360,liligem,franklysco,churchil,rihanaola,suxes,justwise,jagajaga,newacca,flange(africa) and those that i couldnt include there name respect for u guys.you are source of inspiration to me,particulalr during my waiting period for my visa.

One love my people.
. Your wise indeed.... Hope the new peeps on this thread could just read this and stop asking some very funny questions... Danke my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 10:27am On Oct 19, 2013
Make u guys come oh.here its the chinese,pakistan,turkey and few africans(kenya and cameroun)that dominate here.

When i see those kenya babes fear catch me ooh.shuttling between two jobs and schooling.campus job and macdonald,and we still dey look God face.i realise the different is language.

newacca:
Boss no worry,I go join you for your area. grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 10:34am On Oct 19, 2013
Lets tell the world that nigerians like education.for those that are concern about jobs learn the language any how u want it.if u are chance,anything IT learn am,u will have an edge.

I regret not resigning to learn the language in goethe.but as visa never enter my hand then...
wonderbobs: . Your wise indeed.... Hope the new peeps on this thread could just read this and stop asking some very funny questions... Danke my brother
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 10:59am On Oct 19, 2013
@FutureWise..God bless u for dis summary...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 11:06am On Oct 19, 2013
futurewise11: Lets tell the world that nigerians like education.for those that are concern about jobs learn the language any how u want it.if u are chance,anything IT learn am,u will have an edge.

I regret not resigning to learn the language in goethe.but as visa never enter my hand then...

Abeg boss, which type of ICT? Since IT covers numerous area or is it any form of IT? As for the Language, will level A1 be enough for just communication for those that their course is being taught in English? Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Omojayejaye(m): 11:14am On Oct 19, 2013
oga futurewise....nawa o......you took your time and mb to dish out this great info....for novice like me...something some badest guys ever livet will trade for cash.....may almighty God continue to guide your ways and steps in this foreign land you are...AMEN....my question is about number9...concerning uni-assist...pls if someone has ND instead of Alevels will uni-assist process the application to the schools or will uni-assist refuse to forward it...coz you made mention that uni-assist is like an intermediary between the schools and applicants and don't guarantee admission but schools ...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by newacca: 11:27am On Oct 19, 2013
futurewise11: Make u guys come oh.here its the chinese,pakistan,turkey and few africans(kenya and cameroun)that dominate here.

When i see those kenya babes fear catch me ooh.shuttling between two jobs and schooling.campus job and macdonald,and we still dey look God face.i realise the different is language.

Bro, I am also taking Germany as Plan B now ooo.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 12:11pm On Oct 19, 2013
Omojayejaye: oga futurewise....nawa o......you took your time and mb to dish out this great info....for novice like me...something some badest guys ever livet will trade for cash.....may almighty God continue to guide your ways and steps in this foreign land you are...AMEN....my question is about number9...concerning uni-assist...pls if someone has ND instead of Alevels will uni-assist process the application to the schools or will uni-assist refuse to forward it...coz you made mention that uni-assist is like an intermediary between the schools and applicants and don't guarantee admission but schools ...

If any document is missing, Uni-assist will not forward it. All the requirements are listed on their website for different countries. Even if your Cv is missing, they will not process ur documents. That is how seriously they take the screening.

U have ND and to have had that, am sure u got into a University or Polytechnic and also have ur WAEC. U can get an admission to a University for Bsc with ur ND result/transcript and ur Waec.
Don't rely on Uni-assist alone, apply to schools that accept direct application as well. As long as it's Bsc u are applying for, u get chance.

My 2 spoons...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 12:19pm On Oct 19, 2013
franklysco:
Gboosa 4 dis comment!!

Congrats on ur visa bro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 12:23pm On Oct 19, 2013
Thank you i appreciate.he will also shower his blessing on u.
Cindino20: @FutureWise..God bless u for dis summary...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 12:26pm On Oct 19, 2013
futurewise11: Lets tell the world that nigerians like education.for those that are concern about jobs learn the language any how u want it.if u are chance,anything IT learn am,u will have an edge.

U are a good man grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 12:29pm On Oct 19, 2013
If you have ond look for schools that are not under uni assist.try those schools in the north and eastern part of germany.because for south admission na die ooh.you can also try private school.but its very expensive.

U can enter tru the private school when u reach here try and get good grade for ur first semeter then use the transcript to switch to govt school.

Be ready to pay like 650 per month,but after first semester u switch.there admission is always easy.with ond them go admit u.

Omojayejaye: oga futurewise....nawa o......you took your time and mb to dish out this great info....for novice like me...something some badest guys ever livet will trade for cash.....may almighty God continue to guide your ways and steps in this foreign land you are...AMEN....my question is about number9...concerning uni-assist...pls if someone has ND instead of Alevels will uni-assist process the application to the schools or will uni-assist refuse to forward it...coz you made mention that uni-assist is like an intermediary between the schools and applicants and don't guarantee admission but schools ...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2013
I appreciate your kind gesture.
I was freezing like a goat,the first day i land in germany,thank God for people like topeajis,rihanaola.to climb the ladder easily u need the people on ground to show u the way.
emeka55:

U are a good man grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2013
A1 is ok.java,oracle,programing etc
honourableseyi:

Abeg boss, which type of ICT? Since IT covers numerous area or is it any form of IT? As for the Language, will level A1 be enough for just communication for those that their course is being taught in English? Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2013
futurewise11: A1 is ok.java,oracle,programing etc

Thanks boss, see you in Germany next year
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2013
To my ogas, what time of the year does application opens?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 2:04pm On Oct 19, 2013
emeka55:

Congrats on ur visa bro
Thanks bro! Hope to receive goodnews from you next summer.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2013

Use google or daad.de.

Most german university tuition free.except some few states where student pay 500euro.

Generally,for undergraduate,u can get admission with olevel, toefl,good university transcript, or A levels.motivational letter,cv,etc.
For master degree applicant,bsc result,transcript,toefl,motivational letter,cv etc

No.

6)Whats is uni assist?

Uni-assist is the link between prospective student and university.there main function is to verify your academic qualification if its enough to get you admission in a german university.

7)Whats there charges?
You are to pay 65 euro,for the first application and another 15 euro per application if you are sending more.this is for non EU student.

Helmholtzstrasse 2-9
D-10587 Berlin,germany.

coolPlease note,not all school or program are under uni assist,so please check if your school or program is under uni assist.

9)After 2 weeks you will be inform if your document is forwarded to your school or its incomplete to get admission in a german school.which you will duly be inform by uni assist.

Book your visa appointment,atleast one month and a week in advance,to set up ur block account.

Take your admission letter to the embassy open your block accout.after the account is open transfer the sum of 8040 euro to your deutche bank account.

Walk into any commercial bank (i recommend gtb and fbn)open an euro dommiciliary account,convert all ur naira to euro(take the malam into the bank,dont take ur money to there office)make sure the euro has being paid into your account before giving them your naira.

13)After 2 to 3 days ur will recieve confirmation for payment from deutsch bank.

14)On the interview date,get to the embassy very early,even before ur appointment time.germans dont joke with appointment/time.no oga abeg sir oooh.please prepare very well.

What are you going to do in germany,your course,program structure,school location(state and city),why germany,countries that has boarder with germany,what do you know about germany,why that course,finance,informantion about your sponsor,ur plan after your studies etc.

After interview u will be told,your file will be sent to foriegners office.they will let u know the outcome soon.

It takes between 2-6 weeks for the visa depending on the location of the school.

Please this is just a guidline,if you are in doubt of any information kindly post for honourable members to help.

Am leaving this email incase theres anyway i can help and u want it personal(justnlgsa123@yahoo.com)if you think you can scam me,sorry.

Jejet,topeajis,godson,pfane360,liligem,franklysco,churchil,rihanaola,suxes,justwise,jagajaga,newacca,flange(africa) and those that i couldnt include there name respect for u guys.you are source of inspiration to me,particulalr during my waiting period for my visa.

One love my people.
What a masterpiece! Time well spent. Let them read and learn. Thanks once again!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Omojayejaye(m): 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2013
@honorableseyi....hope you saw the link my boss kayus posted here....there is a language school right here in Akure.....I will check them out...next week cheers.....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 2:42pm On Oct 19, 2013

Use google or daad.de.

No.

6)Whats is uni assist?

7)Whats there charges?

Helmholtzstrasse 2-9
D-10587 Berlin,germany.

One love my people.

Great...i hope people will stop asking funny questions... in addition to it please read alittle of Maths when preparing for your interview although during mine i was not given a Test to write......Hope my Visa come soon by the Grace of God..Amen.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 2:45pm On Oct 19, 2013
Omojayejaye: @honorableseyi....hope you saw the link my boss kayus posted here....there is a language school right here in Akure.....I will check them out...next week cheers.....

I followed the link but I didn't see anyone in Akure. Do you mind sending it to me. If you have a laptop,android or I phone, you can try out this website too www.duolingo.com. Infact the steps there are comprehendable. I will be waiting for the Ak own too. Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Omojayejaye(m): 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2013
@honourableseyi don't know how to get it across to you..coz you're not online...on that kayus link scroll down it is 26 on the list....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2013
Guys, can one take medications along? Like like flagyl for those that are travel sick . Hope it won't be a problem with d airport authorities?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Neyoallstar: 6:15pm On Oct 19, 2013
Pls guys! What should I do? I av an evisa(cable visa) to turkey but my passport is Ordinary Passport. Am I free to travel with it without any fault? Pls enlighten me more guys
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jamoyt001: 6:44pm On Oct 19, 2013
futurewise11: You are welcome bro.i really like to see many nigeria in germany.atleast in my area ooh,am yet to see a nigerian student.

Whenever i go to a nigerian party/church,the people there always look at me with surprise......so u come germany come study?omo na una go enjoy germany oooh.just face ur study u will enjoy this country.thats what they always tell me.dem go so,pupo ninu wa eyinkule,la gba wo ile.

My advice,please learn the language before coming here,it helps alot.i was offer a job by a nigerian in eningen,but because of the language barrier i cant do it.if u have ur drivers license bring it along.and prepare for german school,there course no easy ooh,but we will overcome

Learn it and mingle.

Nigeria drivers license.......is it relevant in Germany?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 6:53pm On Oct 19, 2013
Guys in germany, does it cost anything to extend your stay(converting your 3 months to 2 years) at the RAT haus. How much does it cost to apply? So person go prepare
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 6:54pm On Oct 19, 2013
Jamoyt001:

yes is it
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jamoyt001: 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2013
kayusboss: To my ogas, what time of the year does application opens?

If you follow the process oga futurewise11 put forth, u will see d time of d year application opens for each semester and school @ www.daad.de/en
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2013
In my state my state to extend is 100euro for one year,110euro for 2years.i was told that its only one year extension they grant in my city,so i pay only 100euro.

franklysco: Guys in germany, does it cost anything to extend your stay(converting your 3 months to 2 years) at the RAT haus. How much does it cost to apply? So person go prepare
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 8:33pm On Oct 19, 2013
Its usefull here.i was told getting license in germany can cost upto 1200 euro.
Jamoyt001:

Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 8:48pm On Oct 19, 2013
Sure u can.
franklysco: Guys, can one take medications along? Like like flagyl for those that are travel sick . Hope it won't be a problem with d airport authorities?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2013
Guys, after making the payment into the blocked account...what sort of proof is one taking to the embassy

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (481)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.