Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,876 members, 7,876,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:07 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (889402 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Shinner2010(m): 11:44am On Oct 18, 2013
Good-day brother and 6ta's, pls can sumone help me with any tuition free university in germany, and that will accept my NECO result with C's... I didnot want to do any english text, i av my passport ready.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2013
Shinner2010: Good-day brother and 6ta's, pls can sumone help me with any tuition free university in germany, and that will accept my NECO result with C's... I didnot want to do any english text, i av my passport ready.

Don't think u can gain admission wif ur O'level u need A level or ND or 100 level transcript and most undergraduate degrees are taught in Deutsch so u also need to get Deutsch cert.and in English taught courses u need Toefl...I will advise u to read from page 1 to 226 and u will get all necessary info u need...ma oga's @ d top can throw more light dat is if ba3 never weak grin
All d best...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 12:31pm On Oct 18, 2013
topeajis:

try airberlin
Tanx oga tope
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 12:36pm On Oct 18, 2013
aflynvir: YES YOU CAN FAKE IT! USE JAZZ!!!
Lol! Jazz go over work sef. In fact them go give am permanent resident permit.....lol
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 12:40pm On Oct 18, 2013
franklysco: .
Lol! Jazz go over work sef. In fact them go give am permanent resident permit.....lol

Hahahahahahahahaha...you funny ooo...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Oladecoolz(m): 1:24pm On Oct 18, 2013
Shinner2010: Good-day brother and 6ta's, pls can sumone help me with any tuition free university in germany, and that will accept my NECO result with C's... I didnot want to do any english text, i av my passport ready.
check www.daad.de/en for info u nid about study programs,oga cindino20 has said the rest.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jamoyt001: 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2013
Cindino20:

Don't think u can gain admission wif ur O'level u need A level or ND or 100 level transcript and most undergraduate degrees are taught in Deutsch so u also need to get Deutsch cert.and in English taught courses u need Toefl...I will advise u to read from page 1 to 226 and u will get all necessary info u need...ma oga's @ d top can throw more light dat is if ba3 never weak grin
All d best...

cheesy
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 3:23pm On Oct 18, 2013

TRY, FH ERFURT, UNI ERFURT, FH NORDHAUSEN .................But remember you will study in Deutsch ...advice you to learn german..Good Luck and you will gain admission with your NECO if you are going for BSC Only............
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Shinner2010(m): 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
Princeolu254. Thanks pls can u write the school full site
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jamoyt001: 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2013
Shinner2010: Princeolu254. Thanks pls can u write the school full site

Nawa for u oooo.....can't u google it, abi ur internet subscription no reach to access www.google.com angry
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aroyem4u: 4:00pm On Oct 18, 2013

Seriously man!!! If u really wanna study and it means a lot to u, u will type those words on google and d website of the schools will appear. We are here to help ourselves and not spoonfeed ourselves. Its just a test of your intent. Infact PrinceOlue is magnanimus in giving u names of schools you can try out. All these info are on d internet. Pls try searching for these things urself!!! And besides if u read this page from page 1 to d last u will see that most questns u av have been answered its a questn of u being really willing to seek info. The people dat know these things know becos dey searched and did serious research. I advice u seek dem out urself... This thread is a guide and not a foreign study agency

4 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 6:35pm On Oct 18, 2013
Pls if u know u are not ready to do research on things i will advice u not to boader ursef abt coming to germany.

Mind u,u cant get admission with only ur neco result.its either university transcrit,A level.even ond sef ur transcript must be strong.i e u have upper or distintion.

Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
futurewise11: Pls if u know u are not ready to do research on things i will advice u not to boader ursef abt coming to germany.

Mind u,u cant get admission with only ur neco result.its either university transcrit,A level.even ond sef ur transcript must be strong.i e u have upper or distintion.

Those eastern and central Germany fachhochschule can tolerate Neco for student going for BSC and he or she will attend studienkolleg for preparatory course before studying the major
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 6:58pm On Oct 18, 2013
Has anybody booked flight online with Emirates from nigeria to frankfurt? How did you guys go about the "billing adress", when filling your master card details?
I no see naija for the selected countries o
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 7:18pm On Oct 18, 2013
Newbies on this thread are not ready to do any homework. If u're really serious about the admission, y'all should be ready to do some little digging on ur own.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aroyem4u: 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2013
franklysco: Has anybody booked flight online with Emirates from nigeria to frankfurt? How did you guys go about the "billing adress", when filling your master card details?

Lemme give u a quick advice, if u r trying to pay with your master card and u don't have "token", that microchip that banks give that generate activation code, u won't be able to make payment with it. Happened to me to. D best berth is for u to book online, choose the option to pay later and then go to their office either on the island or at mma whichever is convienient for u to make payment. Immediately the ticketer will give u ur ticket and u will still get to pay d price u got it online no extra charges...

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 7:59pm On Oct 18, 2013
aroyem4u:

Lemme give u a quick advice, if u r trying to pay with your master card and u don't have "token", that microchip that banks give that generate activation code, u won't be able to make payment with it. Happened to me to. D best berth is for u to book online, choose the option to pay later and then go to their office either on the island or at mma whichever is convienient for u to make payment. Immediately the ticketer will give u ur ticket and u will still get to pay d price u got it online no extra charges...
I don't think emirates has that option of paying later, cos I dint see any. I'll just go book and make payment @ their office. Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Chars1289: 8:53pm On Oct 18, 2013
franklysco: Has anybody booked flight online with Emirates from nigeria to frankfurt? How did you guys go about the "billing adress", when filling your master card details?
Another option Yu can follow suit,is to call emirate helpline desk on ds num 01-2717600,yu can mk ur reservation too and pay into deir account.they will send ur ticket to yu via mail.instead of going down to v.i ...ma bro booked hs via ds means

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 9:19pm On Oct 18, 2013
Bros you need some basic knowledge of german for studienkolleg.please i want to know the school that admit with olevel without german language certificate for studienkolleg.
princeolu254:

Those eastern and central Germany fachhochschule can tolerate Neco for student going for BSC and he or she will attend studienkolleg for preparatory course before studying the major
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2013
aroyem4u:

Seriously man!!! If u really wanna study and it means a lot to u, u will type those words on google and d website of the schools will appear. We are here to help ourselves and not spoonfeed ourselves. Its just a test of your intent. Infact PrinceOlue is magnanimus in giving u names of schools you can try out. All these info are on d internet. Pls try searching for these things urself!!! And besides if u read this page from page 1 to d last u will see that most questns u av have been answered its a questn of u being really willing to seek info. The people dat know these things know becos dey searched and did serious research. I advice u seek dem out urself... This thread is a guide and not a foreign study agency
Gboosa 4 dis comment!!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 10:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
For those who asked here is the link showing list of language schools in Nigeria I got on Vconnect. I hope it will useful.

m.vconnect.com/nigeria/list-of-language-schools-qsearch
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 10:42pm On Oct 18, 2013
futurewise11: Bros you need some basic knowledge of german for studienkolleg.please i want to know the school that admit with olevel without german language certificate for studienkolleg.

All school need German language for studienkolleg that's compulsory you must have your B1 or B2
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Omojayejaye(m): 10:45pm On Oct 18, 2013
@ kayus you are too gbasky ....just really helpful ...God bless...no less
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 10:48pm On Oct 18, 2013
Amen sir....May God grant all of us our heart desires
Omojayejaye: @ kayus you are too gbasky ....just really helpful ...God bless...no less
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Omojayejaye(m): 10:59pm On Oct 18, 2013
oga futurewise i greet you...i troway salute for your good assistance here
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pfanen360(m): 12:13am On Oct 19, 2013
don't use a phone

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 4:50am On Oct 19, 2013
pfanen360: don't use a phone
Oh! I tot as much. Ok thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 7:31am On Oct 19, 2013
You are welcome bro.i really like to see many nigeria in germany.atleast in my area ooh,am yet to see a nigerian student.

Whenever i go to a nigerian party/church,the people there always look at me with surprise......so u come germany come study?omo na una go enjoy germany oooh.just face ur study u will enjoy this country.thats what they always tell me.dem go so,pupo ninu wa eyinkule,la gba wo ile.

My advice,please learn the language before coming here,it helps alot.i was offer a job by a nigerian in eningen,but because of the language barrier i cant do it.if u have ur drivers license bring it along.and prepare for german school,there course no easy ooh,but we will overcome

Learn it and mingle.
Omojayejaye: oga futurewise i greet you...i troway salute for your good assistance here
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 8:13am On Oct 19, 2013
FAQ about german school admission and visa.

1)How can i apply for admission?

Use google or daad.de.

2)What is the school fees?

Most german university tuition free.except some few states where student pay 500euro.

3)Whats the admission requirement?

Generally,for undergraduate,u can get admission with olevel, toefl,good university transcript, or A levels.motivational letter,cv,etc.
Note.always check ur program requirement.
For master degree applicant,bsc result,transcript,toefl,motivational letter,cv etc

4)Can i be admitted without proof of english certificate like toefl,ielts etc.

Depending on the school/prog.
Always contact the program cordinator.they have the final say.

5)Can i be admitted with my olevel into bsc program?

No.

6)Whats is uni assist?

Uni-assist is the link between prospective student and university.there main function is to verify your academic qualification if its enough to get you admission in a german university.

7)Whats there charges?
You are to pay 65 euro,for the first application and another 15 euro per application if you are sending more.this is for non EU student.
Below are important details of uni assist
lease fill in the transfer form as follows:

Benificiary:uni-assist e.V.
Account number:523749001
Bank sort code:100 708 48
Name of the bank:Berliner Bank, Niederlassung der Deutschen Bank
International bankcode:DE10100708480523749001
BIC/SWIFT-CodeDEUTDEDB110

Phone number +49 30 666 44 345

Address c/o uni-assist e.V.
Helmholtzstrasse 2-9
D-10587 Berlin,germany.

coolPlease note,not all school or program are under uni assist,so please check if your school or program is under uni assist.

9)After 2 weeks you will be inform if your document is forwarded to your school or its incomplete to get admission in a german school.which you will duly be inform by uni assist.

10)Does uni assist grant admission?

No,its your school that gives admission.

11)After admission by my school what next?

Book your visa appointment,atleast one month and a week in advance,to set up ur block account.

Take your admission letter to the embassy open your block accout.after the account is open transfer the sum of 8040 euro to your deutche bank account.

12)How will i transfer the money?

Walk into any commercial bank (i recommend gtb and fbn)open an euro dommiciliary account,convert all ur naira to euro(take the malam into the bank,dont take ur money to there office)make sure the euro has being paid into your account before giving them your naira.

13)After 2 to 3 days ur will recieve confirmation for payment from deutsch bank.

14)On the interview date,get to the embassy very early,even before ur appointment time.germans dont joke with appointment/time.no oga abeg sir oooh.please prepare very well.

15)What are the likely interview question?

What are you going to do in germany,your course,program structure,school location(state and city),why germany,countries that has boarder with germany,what do you know about germany,why that course,finance,informantion about your sponsor,ur plan after your studies etc.

After interview u will be told,your file will be sent to foriegners office.they will let u know the outcome soon.

It takes between 2-6 weeks for the visa depending on the location of the school.

Please this is just a guidline,if you are in doubt of any information kindly post for honourable members to help.

Am leaving this email incase theres anyway i can help and u want it personal(justnlgsa123@yahoo.com)if you think you can scam me,sorry.

To all the veteran of the house,
Jejet,topeajis,godson,pfane360,liligem,franklysco,churchil,rihanaola,suxes,justwise,jagajaga,newacca,flange(africa) and those that i couldnt include there name respect for u guys.you are source of inspiration to me,particulalr during my waiting period for my visa.

One love my people.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Chars1289: 8:27am On Oct 19, 2013
@futurewise11
That is a vry gud outline to follow.well explicit reference for novice in this section.evry1 shld refer to ds pg for new newbies anytime.no need to answer such quesns anymore.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 8:37am On Oct 19, 2013
Sure,cos alot of need the step by step analysis.kudos

Chars1289: @futurewise11
That is a vry gud outline to follow.well explicit reference for novice in this section.evry1 shld refer to ds pg for new newbies anytime.no need to answer such quesns anymore.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by newacca: 10:01am On Oct 19, 2013
futurewise11: You are welcome bro.i really like to see many nigeria in germany.atleast in my area ooh,am yet to see a nigerian student.

Whenever i go to a nigerian party/church,the people there always look at me with surprise......so u come germany come study?omo na una go enjoy germany oooh.just face ur study u will enjoy this country.thats what they always tell me.dem go so,pupo ninu wa eyinkule,la gba wo ile.

My advice,please learn the language before coming here,it helps alot.i was offer a job by a nigerian in eningen,but because of the language barrier i cant do it.if u have ur drivers license bring it along.and prepare for german school,there course no easy ooh,but we will overcome

Learn it and mingle.
Boss no worry,I go join you for your area. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (481)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.