Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,859 members, 7,906,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:51 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (891855 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by dremmy: 2:01am On Dec 25, 2013
vicatrix: Re: German Embassy And Visa, pls house i will like to apply for MASTERS program in GERMANY i had my B.Sc in Marketing(management) 2.1, do anyone knows any UNIVERSITY'S IN GERMANY that will offer me Masters in International marketing or any good management course which i can get Admission. pls i am really in need of this Thanks
There are many. Some schools even offer economics, management and business courses in English. Visit daad.de and see those courses.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jaydeemourg: 8:50am On Dec 25, 2013
Hello everyone, I am newin this forum,I need help of the gurus in the house. I want to know if it's possible to defer admission in germany?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Rickywowoz: 11:16am On Dec 25, 2013
Merry Xmas to everybody...... Please guys in Germany,can you share with us how you are celebrating it overthere.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 4:50pm On Dec 25, 2013
jaydeemourg: Hello everyone, I am newin this forum,I need help of the gurus in the house. I want to know if it's possible to defer admission in germany?
yes is 100% possible. I deferred my own admission.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by richard4ssky: 5:37pm On Dec 25, 2013
Just want to say merry xmas to every 1 in d room

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by luckchild: 8:19pm On Dec 25, 2013
Hello my good people , please i need some help how to get german visa my gf is a german lady and we re making plans to be together next year but i dont know where from cause im totally new to german visa process unlike usa . just needed someone to break down the process for me and how true is that i have to understand german language before i can a visa. thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2013
luckchild: Hello my good people , please i need some help how to get german visa my gf is a german lady and we re making plans to be together next year but i dont know where from cause im totally new to german visa process unlike usa . just needed someone to break down the process for me and how true is that i have to understand german language before i can a visa. thanks

Are u going for a visit? NO
Are u going for studies & she wants to sponsor u? NO
Is she ur wife? No, she's ur girlfriend.
DENIED!!!

Merry xmas

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 8:53pm On Dec 25, 2013
dremmy: Hii guys,
How easy is it getting into German postgraduate med training. I'm currently applying for molecular medicine msc at Ulm , Jenna and Hannover in order to test the waters.
Secondly, must your sponsor be in Germany? What if one's visa is denied after depositing the 8k euros into the blocked account, would one get a refund? Besides, why is it called a blocked account? Does it mean it can't be used even in Germany?
Frohe Weinachsten!

Don't know about the medical field.
Ur sponsor must be resident in Germany and should be earning at least 1,500 euro per month. Resident goes beyond just living in Germany, he/she must have German residency.
It is called blocked acct cos u don't control the amount u want withdraw. Once the money is deposited, the bank takes charge of the account and gives u a monthly amount of 670 euro which sums it up for a year.
If u are denied visa, u can email/write the bank either through the embassy or personally with relevant documents needed to close the account and with time, ur money will be returned to u. It is stated on the blocked acct website.
And yes, u can withdraw ur money in Germany. Abi if u no withdraw am for Germany, na China u wan go withdraw am?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by luckchild: 9:11pm On Dec 25, 2013
emeka55:

DENIED!!!

Merry xmas
emeka55:

DENIED!!!

Merry xmas
[quote author=emeka55]

oga emeka na help i need not to be denied cause we love each other and she intend to come down to nigeria next year during that period we can arrange court wedding for lagos here to make the whole process easier for me in gettin my visa to german where i can have a better enivornment and you to share some ideas with me so my visa will not be denied . please any help
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 9:55pm On Dec 25, 2013
luckchild: oga emeka na help i need not to be denied cause we love each other and she intend to come down to nigeria next year during that period we can arrange court wedding for lagos here to make the whole process easier for me in gettin my visa to german where i can have a better enivornment and you to share some ideas with me so my visa will not be denied . please any help

hope say no be this kind love ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Andyblaze: 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2013
naijaobi:

hope say no be this kind love ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dafuq!!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 10:01pm On Dec 25, 2013
suckermaterial:
it depends on the school cux some schools won't differ admission.
best advice: contact ur school 1st
Re: German Embassy And Visa by luckchild: 10:35pm On Dec 25, 2013
Andyblaze:

Dafuq!!! angry rangry

na wa for you o lol
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Andyblaze: 11:00pm On Dec 25, 2013
luckchild:

na wa for you o lol

Wetin I do angryangry

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by jaydeemourg: 9:50am On Dec 26, 2013
suckermaterial:

@suckermaterial, which school did u apply to? I applied to stuttgart uni,TUM,freiberg uni. Just want to know if they allow deferment of admission.thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 10:01pm On Dec 26, 2013
jaydeemourg:

@suckermaterial, which school did u apply to? I applied to stuttgart uni,TUM,freiberg uni. Just want to know if they allow deferment of admission.thanks

Get admitted first..!

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 26, 2013
Justcul:

Get admitted first..!

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by monique2002(f): 12:59am On Dec 27, 2013
emeka55:

No u can't. Ur only option is to apply for undergraduate course

Not fully correct.just googled PGD ïn mech eng and i found TUD (university of dresden). Only prob though, its taught ïn German for 5 semestrs ( 2 yrs +). i just think he should go thru daad wit a fyn toothed comb send enquiry emails to some of these schools, even those offering masters. He might be surprised at their response, he could also include his transcript to these emails. My MSC program admitted people wit no science background, for a course that needed basic knowldge of science and envi sci, just because of their career interest and their well crafted letter. Germans are pretty open minded. So, he could be lucky, only need to try.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by monique2002(f): 1:04am On Dec 27, 2013
engrjoe: I Luv dis thread. Read some pages nd am impressed hw Nigerians still interract on academic grounds like dis. God bless u ppl out there in Germany dats here 2 help home-based (FOR NOW) like us. I ned advice on dis, I'm thru wit my institution a polytechnic studied mech engr nd graduated wit Upper credit, havnt gone 4 PGD yet bt would luv to do it outside d country in a place like Germany. Is it possible to do PGD there or can one get admission to Masters direct wit HND result?? Plssssss gud ppl advice me THANX.

quote author=emeka55]

No u can't. Ur only option is to apply for undergraduate course[/quote]

Not fully correct.just googled PGD ïn mech eng and i found TUD (university of dresden). Only prob though, its taught ïn German for 5 semestrs ( 2 yrs +). i just think he should go thru daad wit a fyn toothed comb send enquiry emails to some of these schools, even those offering masters. He might be surprised at their response, he could also include his transcript to these emails. My MSC program admitted people wit no science background, for a course that needed basic knowldge of science and envi sci, just because of their career interest and their well crafted letter. Germans are pretty open minded. So, he could be lucky, only need to try.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by luckchild: 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
hello honest people. please i need your kindly advice , im a nigerian 27yrs and i met a german woman online we became friends but as time ago by we fellin love with each other and she planning to come to nigeria next year and during her visit we intend to get marry in court so can be easy for me to go with her to germany but my worry is that i dont know how to go about whole issue from her visit to marriage in lagos court to germany embassy for german visa . i need help and idea so i will not regret missing this chance of spent rest of my life with her in better enivroment like german. pls help your follow guy and to be honest my intention was to leave nigeria which pull me into online dating after trying to get student visa from america fail twices and i dont loose this chance too after spenting so much on usa student visa but i have to tell you this i love my german woman die and i never have the thought of going german some day but after meeting this german woman i have come to like german and the chance to able to speak and understand german language in future enlighted my intrest in german visa . please tell me how to go about it . thanks a bottle of bear to everyone in the house its all on me. i love you guy. i know most of you re intrested in education in germany but i need your help to my life back on track please
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
@Luckchild, first point of correction, change that "we fell in love" to "she fell in love" because u no follow am fall in love. U just wan use am enter Germo. This ur topic is quite delicate for a public forum cos u don't know who's reading it.
First question, is she truly interested in u? And is she truly serious to come down here to marry u. Sometimes they may not really mean what they say online and could just be playing along or be acting up cos she saw ur n.ude picture.

Second question: what's her financial status? Does she have enough money to help u go through the whole process and cater for u? I'm sure at this point, her age or looks don't matter to u.

Third question: Are u ready to face the consequencies of an arrangee marriage? It's not as creamy as it looks cos she may help u get there and still help get u deported. U can only get a visa from here but the main relevant documents that would help u remain there, u have to get from there and she knows the system more than u. U would have to do what she says and serve her until she's done with u. U may try to get her pregnant to help ur status, if she decides not to have ur baby, even juju won't help u. If u get there and divorce her, na u go suffer am except u have enough money to back it up cos everything you'll have will be divided.

....MY ADVICE.....

Since u said u once applied for US student visa, it means u get brain for book and school dey ur agenda even if u no wan go am. Apply through education, get admitted to a school in Germany and have her sponsor u by providing Verpflichtungserklärung and when u get ur visa, the rest for u is puff puff & chinchin. At least with 2yrs German visa u can sought urself out.
The same time you'll spend pursuing couple/reunion visa, learning deutsch nd sewing wedding gown to get married in Ikeja high court, u fit use am get admission to 5 schools.
Finally, the choice is urs. I don try

My 2 spoons....

6 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 3:39pm On Dec 27, 2013
monique2002:

quote author=emeka55]

No u can't. Ur only option is to apply for undergraduate course

How many Universities in Germany offer PGD and to international students? Your MSC prgram admitted people with no science background, was it without BSc? If u don't have a Bsc, u can't do masters in Germany. He attended a Polytechnic, it wasn't like his CGPA was low. Even if Wole Soyinka writes a motivation letter for u, without Bsc u can't qualify for masters. Are u advicing him to go do a PGD fully taught in german in TUD for 2yrs plus 1yr and he'll spend learning german up to B2 instead of simply applying for an English taught Bsc program? Oh Jesus be a fence!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by luckchild: 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
emeka55: @Luckchild, first point of correction, change that "we fell in love" to "she fell in love" because u no follow am fall in love. U just wan use am enter Germo. This ur topic is quite delicate for a public forum cos u don't know who's reading it.
First question, is she truly interested in u? And is she truly serious to come down here to marry u. Sometimes they may not really mean what they say online and could just be playing along or be acting up cos she saw ur n.ude picture.

Second question: what's her financial status? Does she have enough money to help u go through the whole process and cater for u? I'm sure at this point, her age or looks don't matter to u.

Third question: Are u ready to face the consequencies of an arrangee marriage? It's not as creamy as it looks cos she may help u get there and still help get u deported. U can only get a visa from here but the main relevant documents that would help u remain there, u have to get from there and she knows the system more than u. U would have to do what she says and serve her until she's done with u. U may try to get her pregnant to help ur status, if she decides not to have ur baby, even juju won't help u. If u get there and divorce her, na u go suffer am except u have enough money to back it up cos everything you'll have will be divided.

....MY ADVICE.....

Since u said u once applied for US student visa, it means u get brain for book and school dey ur agenda even if u no wan go am. Apply through education, get admitted to a school in Germany and have her sponsor u by providing Verpflichtungserklärung and when u get ur visa, the rest for u is puff puff & chinchin. At least with 2yrs German visa u can sought urself out.
The same time you'll spend pursuing couple/reunion visa, learning deutsch nd sewing wedding gown to get married in Ikeja high court, u fit use am get admission to 5 schools.

My 2 spoons....

emeka i say very big thank to you but i have to tell you, i will to get in tourch with you if u dont mind again .i thought getting to germany with family re union visa it more easilier then germany students visa . i have intention of going back to school in germany if i get through her just im scare of the process for student visa i dont put my money into it and end up like america student visa again and the requirement for block account with 8000 euro for where i want see am . incase of love people change you may not having feeling at first but as time go by you start developing feelings as you get to know the other person better so i dont have intention of using her and dump her just wanna have a better future and life. any way once again thank you but you to enlight how to go about german student visa . thank you
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2013
luckchild:

emeka i say very big thank to you but i have to tell you, i will to get in tourch with you if u dont mind again .i thought getting to germany with family re union visa it more easilier then germany students visa . i have intention of going back to school in germany if i get through her just im scare of the process for student visa i dont put my money into it and end up like america student visa again and the requirement for block account with 8000 euro for where i want see am . incase of love people change you may not having feeling at first but as time go by you start developing feelings as you get to know the other person better so i dont have intention of using her and dump her just wanna have a better future and life. any way once again thank you but you to enlight how to go about german student visa . thank you

hehe luckchild come and marry things..........lol grin grin
Well I would advice you to take emeka's suggestion.

Since u said u once applied for US student visa, it means u get brain for book and school dey ur agenda even if u no wan go am. Apply through education, get admitted to a school in Germany and have her sponsor u by providing Verpflichtungserklärung and when u get ur visa, the rest for u is puff puff & chinchin. At least with 2 yrs German visa u can sought urself out.

Applying for family reunion visa is not a piece of cake, it may sound nice and easy to the ear but it's a tedious process which takes time.
The choice is yours anyway.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aroyem4u: 6:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
This Emeka is a good person. To take so much time to try to add value to another man's life is commendable beyond faults. You deserve much more than 2 spoons man...

emeka55: @Luckchild, first point of correction, change that "we fell in love" to "she fell in love" because u no follow am fall in love. U just wan use am enter Germo. This ur topic is quite delicate for a public forum cos u don't know who's reading it.

....MY ADVICE.....

My 2 spoons....

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 7:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
please I need an advice. can NABTEB and WAEC replace their certificates incase of burned document? secondly, will the embassy accept confirmation of certificates.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
suckermaterial: please I need an advice. can NABTEB and WAEC replace their certificates incase of burned document? secondly, will the embassy accept confirmation of certificates.
bros, which stage exactly are you in this german student visa stuff, earlier this year, you said you went for interview, you were going for masters.. Later you said your school enrollment date was close by, so embassy asked for deferment whixh the sch didn't give you...
Later you posted you were searching for schools against summer session, now na NABTEB certificate you dey make inquiry on again...
Not trying to be rude, but all your post appears inconsistent

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
Katangora: bros, which stage exactly are you in this german student visa stuff, earlier this year, you said you went for interview, you were going for masters.. Later you said your school enrollment date was close by, so embassy asked for deferment whixh the sch didn't give you...
Later you posted you were searching for schools against summer session, now na NABTEB certificate you dey make inquiry on again...
Not trying to be rude, but all your post appears inconsistent
I defered my admission at Bauhaus university Weimar. I started searching for other schools when my friends in Germany asked me to do so, so that I will not put my eggs in one basket, since I still have my money in the block account. I have also applied to university of stugartt, still waiting for their acknowledgment. I am to apply to TUM by January.
please do any one have any important information concerning the replacement of NABTEB and WAEC certificates.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2013
suckermaterial:
I defered my admission at Bauhaus university Weimar. I started searching for other schools when my friends in Germany asked me to do so, so that I will not put my eggs in one basket, since I still have my money in the block account. I have also applied to university of stugartt, still waiting for their acknowledgment. I am to apply to TUM by January.
please do any one have any important information concerning the replacement of NABTEB and WAEC certificates.
TUM application has started already, don't wait till january, their are lots of stages involved in TUM admission process.. So act fast
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 27, 2013
suckermaterial:
embassy clearly stated WAEC or any other O'Level certificate, don't think NABTEB can be used in lieu of that... I may be wrong though
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 9:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ogbeche77: embassy clearly stated WAEC or any other O'Level certificate, don't think NABTEB can be used in lieu of that... I may be wrong though
embassy accepts NABTEB.
My question is whether NABTEB and WAEC certificates can be replaced incase of burned documents.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
suckermaterial:
embassy accepts NABTEB.
My question is whether NABTEB and WAEC certificates can be replaced incase of burned documents.
I know Waec can replace, but it takes a period of time... Say 4-6 months...
If you live in lagos visit waec office ogba or yaba for more informed inquiry....
And why ll you need NABTEB? Just curious ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (481)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.