Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,595 members, 7,941,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 09:48 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (894113 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:29pm On Jan 22, 2013
flange:

That was a wrong Guess man .. Park well

@flenge I knw wat dis fool was up to cos I advise someone on how to pay for TOEfl
If you have nothing to offer why nt just shut up and read its free u knw. Contribution you can make question uv never asked so what you wahala.. U beter wise up and stop thinking someone want to scam you. Think positively my dear. I got a contact on these tread we did our Toefl same day we now in same german class he advise me on how to go about my application and other stuff and I have peoples contact also that have advised with the little I knw so pls stop sleeping on the bike sogbo. @ flenge wie ist arbetie? Bis spater.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 23, 2013
I never meant it cos he kept persuading ♍ƺ τ̲̅ȍ say it...was not even referring τ̲̅ȍ him... Just want τ̲̅ȍ let him know A̶̲̥̅♏ not afraid τ̲̅ȍ say anytin

flange:

That was a wrong Guess man .. Park well
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 8:34am On Jan 23, 2013
topeajis:

@flenge I knw wat dis fool was up to cos I advise someone on how to pay for TOEfl
If you have nothing to offer why nt just shut up and read its free u knw. Contribution you can make question uv never asked so what you wahala.. U beter wise up and stop thinking someone want to scam you. Think positively my dear. I got a contact on these tread we did our Toefl same day we now in same german class he advise me on how to go about my application and other stuff and I have peoples contact also that have advised with the little I knw so pls stop sleeping on the bike sogbo. @ flenge wie ist arbetie? Bis spater.

Tope no talk plenty no vex
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bloodofjesus: 9:33am On Jan 23, 2013
have NECO 2002 AND DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS ADMI FOR POLTECHNIC IN 2005 ,PLEASE CAN ANYBODY TELL ME UNIVERSITY IN GERMANY THAT CAN ACCEPT ME 4 THE UNDERGRADUATE WITH THIS QUALIFICATION
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2013
Bloodofjesus: have NECO 2002 AND DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS ADMI FOR POLTECHNIC IN 2005 ,PLEASE CAN ANYBODY TELL ME UNIVERSITY IN GERMANY THAT CAN ACCEPT ME 4 THE UNDERGRADUATE WITH THIS QUALIFICATION

You will see schools don't worry go to deed.de and search for school. Will you write TOEFl.. But will help you search fo schools just have it in mind that u wll hhave in off opputunity if u can write the Toefl.
Check the school rrequrement. Lke the excempted toefl from nigerian student. Its the apllicaton for winter and nt summer sorry.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 2:35pm On Jan 23, 2013
Prince christian: I never meant it cos he kept persuading ♍ƺ τ̲̅ȍ say it...was not even referring τ̲̅ȍ him... Just want τ̲̅ȍ let him know A̶̲̥̅♏ not afraid τ̲̅ȍ say anytin

Aii boss that's okies back to d Topic
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 2:35pm On Jan 23, 2013
Prince christian: I never meant it cos he kept persuading ♍ƺ τ̲̅ȍ say it...was not even referring τ̲̅ȍ him... Just want τ̲̅ȍ let him know A̶̲̥̅♏ not afraid τ̲̅ȍ say anytin

Aii boss that's okies no vex back to d Topic
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2013
Demaejy:
I think if he has done any apprenticeship or internship, work experience and have any of the certificates,he can include it in his application. Truly,i do not know any of the universities.

Did u use an A level to apply and any advice on my chances please let me know
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2013
flange:

Aii boss that's okies no vex back to d Topic
@ christain no wahala baba... All is good
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2013
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bloodofjesus: 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2013
topeajis:

You will see schools don't worry go to deed.de and search for school. Will you write TOEFl.. But will help you search fo schools just have it in mind that u wll hhave in off opputunity if u can write the Toefl.

Thanks i will write TOEFL ,but please help me to search for school abeg
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2013
Bloodofjesus:

Thanks i will write TOEFL ,but please help me to search for school abeg

1.Systems Engineering (Mechatronics) • Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences • Kleve
2. Bioengineering • Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences • Kleve
3. Industrial Engineering • Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences • Kleve

4. Information Engineering • Hamburg University of Applied Sciences .

U can still searce ur self sha
Go to daad.de or bachelorpotal.eu
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 5:16pm On Jan 24, 2013
Pls house, I want to know if university of stuttgart and hamburg university of technology taught in English
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 24, 2013
Dehonourable: Pls house, I want to know if university of stuttgart and hamburg university of technology taught in English
It depends on your course of study,not every courses are taught in English. Kindly check their website. Cheers!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 6:49pm On Jan 24, 2013
Demaejy:
It depends on your course of study,not every courses are taught in English. Kindly check their website. Cheers!

@ demaeji please answer my Question
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 7:00pm On Jan 24, 2013
@ Damaejy, I intend applying for Msc chemical engineering. I had 2.32/5.0 CGPA ie third class honour.wuld I be able 2 secure admissn? Or shld I wait & do PGD here in naija in oda to remedy dat
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2013
Dehonourable: @ Damaejy, I intend applying for Msc chemical engineering. I had 2.32/5.0 CGPA ie third class honour.wuld I be able 2 secure admissn? Or shld I wait & do PGD here in naija in oda to remedy dat

Go check the school requirement school has diff requiremnt bro. Some school. Will ask for 2.5 and some will nt even state it . All they will ask for is a bsc and transcipt to back iit up. So go chek for schools and their requrement as for the english many schhools have about 2-5masters programme they taught in english so search for the school. Best of luck bro..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:38pm On Jan 24, 2013
Dehonourable: Pls house, I want to know if university of stuttgart and hamburg university of technology taught in English

As for the univesity of stuttgart their application deadline for the summer semister is feb 15th and they didn't ask for G.P so ask first bro.. Best of luck baba
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 24, 2013
flange:

Did u use an A level to apply and any advice on my chances please let me know
sorry,i missed the question!
I didn't use any A'level,but i think you have a better chance of getting admission since you ve once studied in a university. Your suggestion of collecting your transcript is the best option for you.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 24, 2013
Dehonourable: @ Damaejy, I intend applying for Msc chemical engineering. I had 2.32/5.0 CGPA ie third class honour.wuld I be able 2 secure admissn? Or shld I wait & do PGD here in naija in oda to remedy dat
Bro,just follow what tope is telling you,as you can see the deadline is not up to a month anymore. Just dont waste any time brother,pack your application together and apply. Very sure you will get it,have that confidence in your mind. Cheers!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 8:07pm On Jan 24, 2013
Demaejy:
sorry,i missed the question!
I didn't use any A'level,but i think you have a better chance of getting admission since you ve once studied in a university. Your suggestion of collecting your transcript is the best option for you.

Viele Danke demeji ...ill do just that
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:20pm On Jan 24, 2013
flange:

Viele Danke demeji ...ill do just that

@demegy. Any news on ur application? Me am in suspence oooo. Programme starts april person neve get admission lettter nawa ooo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 24, 2013
topeajis:

@demegy. Any news on ur application? Me am in suspence oooo. Programme starts april person neve get admission lettter nawa ooo
Bro,put your mind at rest,nothing is impossible. Still possible because it has never attained at least 15 days after the deadline. All is well. Enjoys!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 9:00pm On Jan 24, 2013
@ Damaejy, pls help me email Uni stutggart & Hamburg uni of technology if dey wuld accept my CGPA. I hav emailed dem since yestaday but no respond. Pls, try and do dat for me if u. Can
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 24, 2013
Dehonourable: @ Damaejy, pls help me email Uni stutggart & Hamburg uni of technology if dey wuld accept my CGPA. I hav emailed dem since yestaday but no respond. Pls, try and do dat for me if u. Can
Please brother,if you really need this, pack your documents and apply on time. Since i am not going to use any juju to send them Email,obviously i will send it the same way you did. I think you should be patient a little bit and let them reply your emails,thus,i do not really know why you're still bothering yourself while Tope has explained things for you sir. Seriously,majority of the universities in Germany don't normally state the specific CGP they want. Cheer up and apply,you would get it. Peace!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 12:27pm On Jan 25, 2013
@ Damaejy,am a lady pls. Am nt sure of I can met up wit Summer semester because I hav nt written Toefl
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bloodofjesus: 12:33pm On Jan 25, 2013
topeajis:

1.Systems Engineering (Mechatronics) • Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences • Kleve
2. Bioengineering • Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences • Kleve
3. Industrial Engineering • Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences • Kleve

4. Information Engineering • Hamburg University of Applied Sciences .

U can still searce ur self sha
Go to daad.de or bachelorpotal.eu

I did bus administration (diploma) but have science subject in O'Level can i apply 4 engineering course
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2013
Dehonourable: @ Damaejy,am a lady pls. Am nt sure of I can met up wit Summer semester because I hav nt written Toefl

Sorry its nt summeeer ooo
Its is winter and check the school requrement the didn't ask for toefl from nigerians ..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nineville(m): 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2013
topeajis:

His response was not meant for u but for prince christian.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2013
Dehonourable: @ Damaejy,am a lady pls. Am nt sure of I can met up wit Summer semester because I hav nt written Toefl
Hey i am very sorry for calling you brother.
Believe in yourself you can meet up with this little period of time. You dont need to write any ToefL,but if you are still skeptical about it,check the schools website to be sured of yourself..okay? Get your documents together and apply,no time wasting again. Enjoys sis!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by lade007(m): 10:56am On Jan 26, 2013
Good morning guys and thanks for your good work on here...its really awesome..Iam applying to Trier University in Germany and I was asked to pay an application fee of 50 Euro...Pls can anyone help on how to get the money paid and which of the banks can accept it. My 2nd question is,how long does it take for the documents to get to Germany if I send them.......Your prompt answer is appreciated.....one love
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 11:28am On Jan 26, 2013
lade007: Good morning guys and thanks for your good work on here...its really awesome..Iam applying to Trier University in Germany and I was asked to pay an application fee of 50 Euro...Pls can anyone help on how to get the money paid and which of the banks can accept it. My 2nd question is,how long does it take for the documents to get to Germany if I send them.......Your prompt answer is appreciated.....one love

You can pay the money via money tranfer but the money is very small hy nt just look for someone in europe to help you pay. As for the document if u sent via fedex is 3 days and it cost 8900.. DHL also 3days cost 9800.

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (481)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.