Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,155 members, 7,907,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 02:16 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (891943 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 6:10pm On Feb 01, 2013
Please i want to school ιη germany as an undergraduate i want someone to help me out i need to know when the application for the 2013/2014 session...pls i need urgent attention
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 3:41pm On Feb 02, 2013
damsamty16: Please i want to school ιη germany as an undergraduate i want someone to help me out i need to know when the application for the 2013/2014 session...pls i need urgent attention

WhAt course do you intend to apply for ?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2013
Computer science or any good science course...I want to know when I can apply for the 2013/2014 session pls
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Hopeshylock: 12:09am On Feb 03, 2013
please i want to find out if i can apply for a masters degree programme in germany without doing TOEFL Please urgent reply needed abeg
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 2:18am On Feb 03, 2013
Canadian unis exempt nigerian students 4rm English test proficiency. So I xpect German unis to do same. I see it as an insults by including nigerian applicants in TOEFL

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 2:25am On Feb 03, 2013
@ Hopeshy, Yes u can apply wit or witout TOEFL.....jst package ur applicatn & supportn documents well. Gudluck
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:26am On Feb 03, 2013
[quote author=Dehonourable]Canadian unis exempt nigerian students 4rm English test proficiency. So I xpect German unis to do same. I see it as an insults by including nigerian applicants in TOEFL[/quot
Lafffing insult abi okey oooooooooo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by rashypep(m): 8:21am On Feb 03, 2013
Waleabimbola:

I really appreciate you bro, well I want to ask you few question and I will really appreciate if you can take your time to answer the questions.
1.. I still have a valid France visa which will expire on the 3rd of April 2013 but I want to trave to Germany on the 2nd of April and return 9th of April 2013.. I have an appointment for interview next week. I hope they wouldn't ask me to wait till my France visa expires in April before I can apply for Germany visa or you think it doesnt really matter that I still have a valid visa of another schenge state.
2.what are the likely tourist visa questions they will ask please?
3..will I know after my interview if my visa is granted or I have to wait for 2weeks before I can know the outcome of my interview?

I will really appreciate it if my questions can be answered. Sorry for taking your time once again

Sorry i got back to you later. Ofcourse you can apply for any other schegen visa while you still have a valid france visa..

Likely question: Purpose of trip, invitation letter or any other doc. for the trip, your sponsor.,Your Job. to know if you will ever come back to the country, Make sure, you do all reservation before going there... BOL.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Waleabimbola(m): 9:53am On Feb 03, 2013
rashypep:

Sorry i got back to you later. Ofcourse you can apply for any other schegen visa while you still have a valid france visa..

Likely question: Purpose of trip, invitation letter or any other doc. for the trip, your sponsor.,Your Job. to know if you will ever come back to the country, Make sure, you do all reservation before going there... BOL.
thanks so much bro for your response,but will I know immediately after my interview if my visa application is successful?

Hello bros,thanks for all the info.i eventually got the Germany tourist visa yesterday..thanks once again
Re: German Embassy And Visa by khunlehzy(m): 12:41pm On Feb 03, 2013
toplevel: Kelly4top,topeajis,flange and khunlehze please give me. Your BB pin or phone number or yahoo chat email I want to talk to you guys to know more about the embassy process regarding visa also to no if one still has to provide bank account statement after paying the 8,000 euro
You don't need any bank statement once u av a blocked account in germany. Adedejiam on facebook. I think that should do for now
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2013
Dehonourable: Canadian unis exempt nigerian students 4rm English test proficiency. So I xpect German unis to do same. I see it as an insults by including nigerian applicants in TOEFL

Well it hurts but no choose if u are going for masters most school will waive it for you so check the school REQ email them and they will tell u also for undergraduate Ravesnburg weigaten would waive it for u if u r from Nigeria too
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 4:01pm On Feb 03, 2013
toplevel: Kelly4top,topeajis,flange and khunlehze please give me. Your BB pin or phone number or yahoo chat email I want to talk to you guys to know more about the embassy process regarding visa also to no if one still has to provide bank account statement after paying the 8,000 euro

Benjamin flange on facebook
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 6:35pm On Feb 03, 2013
@ Flange, am abt to apply for Msc Chemical engr in hamburg Uni of technology and Offenburg uni of applied Sci for Msc Process Engr because both taught in English. But will stl search for more unis. Am nt gonna border myslf on TOEFL stuff ooo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 7:07pm On Feb 03, 2013
Dehonourable: @ Flange, am abt to apply for Msc Chemical engr in hamburg Uni of technology and Offenburg uni of applied Sci for Msc Process Engr because both taught in English. But will stl search for more unis. Am nt gonna border myslf on TOEFL stuff ooo

Yea its good u check for more schools but send em an email first if they can waive it then its fine but u know its competitive anyways u can check for more in d west and south Germany cuz cost of living in hamburg is high u put all these things into consideration.
Since ur bachelor was completely taught in English u have an edge
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:06pm On Feb 03, 2013
flange:

Yea its good u check for more schools but send em an email first if they can waive it then its fine but u know its competitive anyways u can check for more in d west and south Germany cuz cost of living in hamburg is high u put all these things into consideration.
Since ur bachelor was completely taught in English u have an edge

Some school. Wave the toefl for student in niger. But if the school will wave it they will state it in their requirement. Best of luck anyway...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 04, 2013
please pals am planing of going for a visit in germany pls is possible to apply for school there
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:29pm On Feb 04, 2013
ik.swiss:
please pals am planing of going for a visit in germany pls is possible to apply for school there
You have to apply. From ur home country sir..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 12:07am On Feb 05, 2013
@ Flange, wot's d cost of Living for an average students per month? Am sm how discourage jst due to language difficulties in gettin part time jobs to Suppliment daily xpenses as a student
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 12:18am On Feb 05, 2013
Pls house, which countries particiapte in Bolonga process? I dnt seems to understand wot my schl meant by applicant 4rm unis in those countries participatn in Bolonga process ar exemptd 4rm TOEFL
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 05, 2013
BRO AM PLANING TO GO FOR A VISIT BUT I WANT TO KNOW IF MY STAYING THERE AS A VISITOR REQUIRES ME OF APPLYING FOR SCHOOL
topeajis:
You have to apply. From ur home country sir..

Re: German Embassy And Visa by khunlehzy(m): 12:34pm On Feb 05, 2013
ik.swiss:
BRO AM PLANING TO GO FOR A VISIT BUT I WANT TO KNOW IF MY STAYING THERE AS A VISITOR REQUIRES ME OF APPLYING FOR SCHOOL
NO. You will apply for a short stay visa... A visit visa so u don't need to apply to any sch. Go thru the german embassy web page for the things u will need.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 12:39pm On Feb 05, 2013
khunlehzy:
NO. You will apply for a short stay visa... A visit visa so u don't need to apply to any sch. Go thru the german embassy web page for the things u will need.

@ khunlehzy how far na. Any news from the embassy is more than. 4 weeks now.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2013
Khulehzy, how come somebody that did interview 2 weeks ago was contacted for travel insurance today by the Embassy and yours is taking time?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by toplevel: 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2013
Kelly4top I want to no more about the embassy process also since you have gone to the embassy for brief interview did they require bank statement of account or they will waive it because of the 8,000 euro what are the question they ask you?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 7:03am On Feb 06, 2013
Dehonourable: @ Flange, wot's d cost of Living for an average students per month? Am sm how discourage jst due to language difficulties in gettin part time jobs to Suppliment daily xpenses as a student

It depends on the part of deutschland u r appling to its cheaaper in the west except for some cities that re exceptionally expensive like dusseldof and d some others but its averagely between 500-600 per month in most cases
They speak English in most places in d west but in d north they speak more of deutsch plus if u r worried about d language why not learn it I worried about it too and I now learn German in goethe its nd its easy
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 7:12am On Feb 06, 2013
Dehonourable: Pls house, which countries particiapte in Bolonga process? I dnt seems to understand wot my schl meant by applicant 4rm unis in those countries participatn in Bolonga process ar exemptd 4rm TOEFL

I figured that should be for countries in europe not africa u can check this link and look it up

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bologna_Process#section_2
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:56am On Feb 06, 2013
You a bit funny u don't want to learn deutsche you don't want to do TOEFL. And you want to study I wish you luck ooo u might be lucky sha .... Good luck ooo baba

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 9:46am On Feb 06, 2013
topeajis: You a bit funny u don't want to learn deutsche you don't want to do TOEFL. And you want to study I wish you luck ooo u might be lucky sha .... Good luck ooo baba

HaaBa tope Encourage him naw .. Ihr kommenter ist nicht gut um alles.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (481)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Lets Talk About Estonia

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.