Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,155 members, 7,907,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 02:15 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (891943 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2005(m): 10:15am On Feb 16, 2013
Waleabimbola: Does a multiple-entry Schengen visa allow visiting other Schengen countries later, without going via the issuing country?
I was given a multiple entry visa in January by France embassy, I went there and came back after 5 days but I want to go to germany now in march, do I have to go through France again or should I just fly to Germany straight without getting to france?

You can. Since you've used it for france once
So book ur direct flight to Germany now.

NOTE: regardless of the schengen embassy dat issued ur visa,
You can fly directly to any schengen state now except Switzerland.

So if german gives u visa, u can fly down to France @ first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Waleabimbola(m): 10:24am On Feb 16, 2013
suxes2005:

You can. Since you've used it for france once
So book ur direct flight to Germany now.

NOTE: regardless of the schengen embassy dat issued ur visa,
You can fly directly to any schengen state now except Switzerland.

So if german gives u visa, u can fly down to France @ first
@susex2005,thanks so much,I really appreciate u .
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Obinnio: 12:23pm On Feb 17, 2013
Ok
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Obinnio: 12:30pm On Feb 17, 2013
Cool
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 1:20pm On Feb 17, 2013
Obinnio: Pls is WAEC a must for masters programme ? My results are good with B's and C's but still I have to combine both WAEC and Neco because I got D in English and C in Maths in WAEC and the opposite in Neco, C in English and D in Maths in Neco, so had to combine and I am now in my finals Computer Engineering. Will it affect me while applying or do I need to rewrite WAEC to avoid disappointments. Pls Ur candid advice is needed mate

Yes boss it s possble fo you to study and work along side. But the work will be visible if u can get a background knolegde of deutsch. Most school in germanny don't charge fee but u will have about 8040euro before ur visa can be granted.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Obinnio: 11:09pm On Feb 17, 2013
[quote author=topeajis]

Yes boss
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 1:13am On Feb 18, 2013
Obinnio: thanks for ur reply bro, but pls what is my chances of getting work and stay after my masters, and as U said I can work,will I have a limited time to work hours like undergraduate or will I be allow to work as I like cos of the masters programme. And pls what of the WAEC and Neco issue I complained. One last thing bro, I am not the boss, U all are my boss. I greet once more

Yes u have a limeted hrs to work as international student outside Eu. As pe the stay ofter study the govt will give u time to look for job if u want to but u will have to apply for visa extention. and have some cash in ur acount to show ur finance of leavng. As per te weac info try mail them embassy and the school u want to apply for sir. Ur welcome boss
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Obinnio: 7:59am On Feb 18, 2013
[quote author=topeajis]
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:48am On Feb 18, 2013
Obinnio: pls sir Ur response has been vital to the information I seek, thank's a lot, but pls can U enlighten me more, I love playing football and don't think I can live without football, will there be field for that cos it will be locals, and without hiding anything or feelings, I want to use my ability to play as a means to explore more opportunity, how possible is it to get a second tier club and if I get will It be counted as working hours or hobbies, but even if I did not will I be able to play at all,just to play, anywhere, school ball, street ball, just anywhere cos I have to play to feel happy. And the extension U talk of,like how much will be in my account and how long extension will be given if I apply, must I have work first b4 applying for extension or is it my right for schooling there to apply once I am done, thanks BOSS. I am forever Loyal
I knmw their will be school football clubs na. I don't nw knw much abouit that cos am stll in lagos nigeria. Nt in germany yet.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Obinnio: 9:13am On Feb 18, 2013
[quote author=topeajis]
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Obinnio: 9:15am On Feb 18, 2013
[quote author=topeajis]
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 11:43am On Feb 18, 2013
Weldone herrn Tope but really what of the people that from the nairaland thread live in Germany don't they have anything to say .. Na so the place hard wey dem no get 5 mins to answer some vital questions about life there
Someone that lives in Germany is in the best poSition to answer these Question but oh God where r they ?? Na wa
Re: German Embassy And Visa by surecan: 2:10pm On Feb 18, 2013
flange: Weldone herrn Tope but really what of the people that from the nairaland thread live in Germany don't they have anything to say .. Na so the place hard wey dem no get 5 mins to answer some vital questions about life there
Someone that lives in Germany is in the best poSition to answer these Question but oh God where r they ?? Na wa

to be sincere,some thing must be hidden germany that resulted to their absence,i done turn my back.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ezehisaac(m): 10:41am On Feb 19, 2013
@justwise, suxes2005/6, surecan and others, are there no answers to my questions?
I'm keenly waitting!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Obinnio: 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2013
Hmmm
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 4:22pm On Feb 19, 2013
Obinnio: @ oga Tope, the boss himself, pls help with my questions above. Thanks for your contribution so far, and others pls help contribute

If you earinging anything from it then it would be calculated as job na but ii think. For student nt from Eu tey alllowed to work 90 full day and 180 half they. From wat I read. But if u wat to apply its better you start now cos winter semister will start soon. Good luck boss
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 4:29pm On Feb 19, 2013
When will the winter semester start?is it in april or they have started applying?pls I need urgent reply God bless u all.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 5:38pm On Feb 19, 2013
damsamty16: When will the winter semester start?is it in april or they have started applying?pls I need urgent reply God bless u all.
sir.. winter semester starts october september and the application starts march but the application varies from school to sschooll ooo. so its better to check the school you intend to apply to and knw.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ezehisaac(m): 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2013
angry
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Obinnio: 9:55pm On Feb 19, 2013
[quote author=topeajis]
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 4:31am On Feb 20, 2013
I wanna apply as an undergrÁduate from first year(freshman) in any of the germany university nd someone said I can only use my waec o'level result to apply pls how tru is this?do I need any transcript bcoz am just in 100L nd I dnt have a CGPA yet we just resumed 4 1st semester..pls I need ur quick reply bcoz dis question is very important to me
Re: German Embassy And Visa by khunlehzy(m): 4:36am On Feb 20, 2013
Obinnio: Thanks Boss, I won't be applying now,just want to know all I need, I Will be graduating this year by God's grace going for service November,but I don't intend to serve, I want to forward my masters immediately. And pls boss for a master programme do I need transcript, and which other documents will I need cos my passport is virgin and will not want any turn down from embassy. Just list me the documents I need to get ready if am applying. Thanks Boss
read the thread from the begining, You will find answers to almost all your questions. U can also visit the school web page to kw dre admission requirement. If you require information abt german schools and programms you can visit www.daad.de. Good luck
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Obinnio: 7:34am On Feb 20, 2013
khunlehzy: read the trend from the begining, You will find answers to almost all your questions. U can also visit the school web page to kw dre admission requirement. If you require information abt german schools and programms you can visit www.daad.de. Good luck
Thanks bro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 8:42am On Feb 20, 2013
I wanna apply as an undergrÁduate from first
year(freshman) in any of the germany
university nd someone said I can only use my
waec o'level result to apply pls how tru is
this?do I need any transcript bcoz am just in
100L nd I dnt have a CGPA yet we just
resumed 4 1st semester..pls I need ur quick
response bcoz dis question is very important to
me.Thank u
Re: German Embassy And Visa by khunlehzy(m): 9:34am On Feb 20, 2013
damsamty16: I wanna apply as an undergrÁduate from first
year(freshman) in any of the germany
university nd someone said I can only use my
waec o'level result to apply pls how tru is
this?do I need any transcript bcoz am just in
100L nd I dnt have a CGPA yet we just
resumed 4 1st semester..pls I need ur quick
response bcoz dis question is very important to
me.Thank u

yea i think there are schools dat do accept waec for under graduate studies. But adding other qualifications e.g diploma increase ur chance of securing admission.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 20, 2013
[/b]HELLO PALS I REALLY WANNA APPLY FOR THE GERMAN SCHOOL BUT THE ISSUE AM HAVING IS THE LOCK ACCOUNT COS THE AMOUNT IS MUCH IS THERE ANY REMEDY TO THAT[b]
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 10:02am On Feb 20, 2013
ik.swiss:
[/b]HELLO PALS I REALLY WANNA APPLY FOR THE GERMAN SCHOOL BUT THE ISSUE AM HAVING IS THE LOCK ACCOUNT COS THE AMOUNT IS MUCH IS THERE ANY REMEDY TO THAT[b]
The 8000euro is very important bcoz witout it they wnt grant u visa @d embassy
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 10:08am On Feb 20, 2013
khunlehzy:
yea i think there are schools dat do accept waec for under graduate studies. But adding other qualifications e.g diploma increase ur chance of securing admission.
Thank u very much.but if I dnt have a diploma is there any assurance of me getting admission?and plz I want to know if the application for winter is nw available bcoz I want to apply asap witout wasting time..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2013
damsamty16: I wanna apply as an undergrÁduate from first year(freshman) in any of the germany university nd someone said I can only use my waec o'level result to apply pls how tru is this?do I need any transcript bcoz am just in 100L nd I dnt have a CGPA yet we just resumed 4 1st semester..pls I need ur quick reply bcoz dis question is very important to me

Yap they will for ur transcript oooo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 10:24pm On Feb 20, 2013
damsamty16:
Thank u very much.but if I dnt have a diploma is there any assurance of me getting admission?and plz I want to know if the application for winter is nw available bcoz I want to apply asap witout wasting time..

@ mr kunnlyze/illuminaty how far about ur visa na shey u don't want to shere the good news with urs ni. Pls let ere ur testiimony abeg.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Obinnio: 11:19pm On Feb 20, 2013
Boss
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:40am On Feb 21, 2013
Obinnio: Pls my Boss Oga tope the 8040 euros U said I will get b4 they will grant me visa will it cover my school fees and accommodation or is it for the bursary account after I have paid school fees and finished with the admission, and as I am not working and will be graduating,will they ask how I earned the money cos I am to be funded.

The blocked ac will be opened in ur name. Just to show u have a means to leave when u get to germany is nt u school fees the bank will give u 670euro from it every month to pay for ur acomodation and make a leaving from it the money will only take u for a year so it is calculated that u will get a got before the money fnsh. Germany school tutons fee are nt much. They won't ask ow u get the money. U can always tell thhem you have a sponsor na..

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (481)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Lets Talk About Estonia

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.