Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,155 members, 7,907,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 02:15 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (891943 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 5:28pm On Feb 10, 2013
fados4sure:
I have pearson Test of English. Do you know if they will accept it or i should write the TOEFL?

If the school stated u can use that then cool but if not you will have to provide the test of English that is acceptable and I know of course Toefl is generally accepted. The Germans always want u to do as they say word for word no add no commot
Re: German Embassy And Visa by holajesus(m): 5:39pm On Feb 10, 2013
flange:

If the school stated u can use that then cool but if not you will have to provide the test of English that is acceptable and I know of course Toefl is generally accepted. The Germans always want u to do as they say word for word no add no commot
bur a particular guy said one can obtain a letter from the ministry of education that one has been thought english.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by holajesus(m): 5:41pm On Feb 10, 2013
whats the diff between university and applied science, which is better for undergraduate?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 6:54pm On Feb 10, 2013
hola@jesus:
whats the diff between university and applied science, which is better for undergraduate?

Univertsty of applied sciene arte formally polytecnics. They only offer bsc. And master. But uversty offer bsc, masters and phd

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by holajesus(m): 7:09pm On Feb 10, 2013
topeajis:

Univertsty of applied sciene arte formally polytecnics. They only offer bsc. And master. But uversty offer bsc, masters and phd
what is B.A And Is BSC D Only Degree That All Undergraduate Obtain? Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:41pm On Feb 10, 2013
hola@jesus:
what is B.A And Is BSC D Only Degree That All Undergraduate Obtain? Thanks
B.A is bachelor of art and bsc bacherlor of science
Re: German Embassy And Visa by khunlehzy(m): 10:50pm On Feb 10, 2013
hello guys. For those u added me on facebook pls i will appreciate if you forward you msges n enquries into my inbox rather than posting them on my wall. Thanks for ur understanding ;Dhello guys. For those u added me on facebook pls i will appreciate if you forward you msges n enquries into my inbox rather than posting them on my wall. Thanks for ur understanding
Re: German Embassy And Visa by holajesus(m): 10:04am On Feb 11, 2013
topeajis:
B.A is bachelor of art and bsc bacherlor of science
thanks a lot u have been of great help, are u in germany, and if so is halle uni a private or public.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by holajesus(m): 10:05am On Feb 11, 2013
khunlehzy: hello guys. For those u added me on facebook pls i will appreciate if you forward you msges n enquries into my inbox rather than posting them on my wall. Thanks for ur understanding ;Dhello guys. For those u added me on facebook pls i will appreciate if you forward you msges n enquries into my inbox rather than posting them on my wall. Thanks for ur understanding
whats ur facebook user name
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:26pm On Feb 11, 2013
hola@jesus:
thanks a lot u have been of great help, are u in germany, and if so is halle uni a private or public.

Me am nt ingermany oooo amvery much. In lagos nigeria.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 10:31pm On Feb 11, 2013
Meine freund
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 2:00pm On Feb 12, 2013
@flange, jeder hier ar meine freund
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 5:12pm On Feb 12, 2013
pls does anyone know if the german embassy accepts NECO in place of WAEC? i cheacked their website and all i've been seeing there is WAEC.. pls i need this information, thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 6:18pm On Feb 12, 2013
dmitroika: pls does anyone know if the german embassy accepts NECO in place of WAEC? i cheacked their website and all i've been seeing there is WAEC.. pls i need this information, thanks

Wat result did you use to apply for ur admission if its weac then take ur weac to embassy and if ts neco take the neco result to the embassy and remember you to go with a card so tey can access and verify ur result on line.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 7:38pm On Feb 12, 2013
topeajis:

Wat result did you use to apply for ur admission if its weac then take ur weac to embassy and if ts neco take the neco result to the embassy and remember you to go with a card so tey can access and verify ur result on line.

@topeajis.. i'm yet to apply, but i use NECO so i will definately be applying wit my NECO. i just wanna be sure that the embassy accepts NECO because on their website i was seeing just WAEC.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:02pm On Feb 12, 2013
dmitroika:

@topeajis.. i'm yet to apply, but i use NECO so i will definately be applying wit my NECO. i just wanna be sure that the embassy accepts NECO because on their website i was seeing just WAEC.

Mail the embassy to be on a save side.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 9:13pm On Feb 12, 2013
Pls am a student of futa 100L nd I dnt have a GP yet I want to apply as an undergraduate in germany nd I have a good waec result,will that quaranty my admission into any of the skuls over there nd hw easy will it be?urgent reply pls
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 10:59am On Feb 13, 2013
Urgent reply pls
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 11:21am On Feb 13, 2013
@damsamty16 .. Ok I'm almost in d same position with you but I have studied in. Universtiy for 5 years now the sch that wrote me said if I had 2 years experience a friend told him someone got an admission with his 1st year trnscript. So first u need to get ur 100l level result then write any school u r interested in to know their req nd admission is easy once u meet the requirement as per just d waec that is going to be tight believe me
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 6:08pm On Feb 13, 2013
Okay thank u
Re: German Embassy And Visa by holajesus(m): 10:55pm On Feb 13, 2013
flange: @damsamty16 .. Ok I'm almost in d same position with you but I have studied in. Universtiy for 5 years now the sch that wrote me said if I had 2 years experience a friend told him someone got an admission with his 1st year trnscript. So first u need to get ur 100l level result then write any school u r interested in to know their req nd admission is easy once u meet the requirement as per just d waec that is going to be tight believe me
please how real and possible is it for one to study in germany wit the work one do.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 7:55pm On Feb 14, 2013
hola@jesus:
please how real and possible is it for one to study in germany wit the work one do.

please re-phrase ur question i didnt get ur poing ?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ezehisaac(m): 9:28pm On Feb 14, 2013
wink
Re: German Embassy And Visa by holajesus(m): 10:21pm On Feb 14, 2013
flange:

please re-phrase ur question i didnt get ur poing ?
can i live by the job i get while studying! i.e working and schooling and surviving wit it
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 1:25am On Feb 15, 2013
hola@jesus:
can i live by the job i get while studying! i.e working and schooling and surviving wit it
v that is easy but wil be moore easier if you can get a basic knowlegde of deutsch language.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ezehisaac(m): 8:12am On Feb 15, 2013
@all, I went through this thread with patience and keen interest,but all that's been discussed is mainly on study visa and i'm compelled to ask;

1.is this thread exclusively opened for study visa alone?

2.if not how do i go about acquiring my business visa and from which of the german embassies?

3.before applying,is there any stipulated amount i'm supposed to have in my account and how much does it cost to have the visa including flight ticket?

4.what are the likely documents required, how do i notirize it,if neccessay and what questions will the V.O likely ask?

5.what category of sponsor do i need to back me up in terms of financial statement since it is my uncle(a banker) that is sending me for importation and and i'm self employed even though i only have 200k in my account?

Your professional contributions will be highly appreciated cos i know there are many of us out there who are desperate to obtain business visa and could not due to inexperience.

thanks!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 2:23pm On Feb 15, 2013
hola@jesus:

Yes tope is right but in the west they speak english and you can work there and study make money but in d northern part they speak German. Generally there r availability of jobs but if you understand basically the lang u hve an edge ..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Waleabimbola(m): 11:40pm On Feb 15, 2013
Does a multiple-entry Schengen visa allow visiting other Schengen countries later, without going via the issuing country?
I was given a multiple entry visa in January by France embassy, I went there and came back after 5 days but I want to go to germany now in march, do I have to go through France again or should I just fly to Germany straight without getting to france?

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (481)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.