Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,986 members, 7,942,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:00 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (894295 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 10:33am On Feb 06, 2013
Topo, u hav no manner of talking.......pls, respect urslf I take GOD beg u.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 10:39am On Feb 06, 2013
@ Flange, u said I shld try d western part of d country. Pls, can u name sm schls in d west. Wot abt Hamburg and offenburg in terms of Location?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 2:53pm On Feb 06, 2013
flange:

HaaBa tope Encourage him naw .. Ihr kommenter ist nicht gut um alles.

Herr flaange tut mie lied...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 3:07pm On Feb 06, 2013
Dehonourable: Topo, u hav no manner of talking.......pls, respect urslf I take GOD beg u.

Was just kidding with you mr... Good luck
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 4:39pm On Feb 06, 2013
Dehonourable: @ Flange, u said I shld try d western part of d country. Pls, can u name sm schls in d west. Wot abt Hamburg and offenburg in terms of Location?

Hamburg is north but d last time I check university of applied science wnts u write toefl I scored 80 dey reQ 83 and they declined me straigh wen I asked so technically u need ToEFL .
For PG in d west check dusseldorf,dortmund unis then Rhinewaal uni of applied science and their universities and university of Duisburg essen too this is a link on daad look it up
http://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programs/de/?p=l&q=&degree%5B%5D=2&fos%5B%5D=4&subject=0&lang%5B%5D=2&langDistribution=0
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 4:47pm On Feb 06, 2013
topeajis:

Herr flaange tut mie lied...

Keine probles herzlich welkomme
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 7:07pm On Feb 06, 2013
@ Flange, tanx alots. @ Topo, Am a Lady oooo. Dnt mind d name oooooo.......nick
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2013
flange:

Keine probles herzlich welkomme

Ich bin mude. Der klass ist nicht sehr gut.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:10pm On Feb 06, 2013
Dehonourable: @ Flange, tanx alots. @ Topo, Am a Lady oooo. Dnt mind d name oooooo.......nick

No wahala was just kidding with you sha.... Is much possible to see school you won't wite toefl and need german language although I did toefl and. Didn't. Use it in all my appliation and also am learning german and don't need it for my apllication also just felt like learning it noni.. Just look for schools and apply but don't gamble about te application apply to the school I have their requirement they will only reject ur application with a good reason". A practical example. I applied. For a school and have all their requirment but the their requirement was that I must have spent 4 yrs in a university but I. Went to a private school in which I spent just 3 yrs and 8 months for my programme that was. Wat made the school reject my admission imagin. So. Apply for the school you can only meet up with their requrment forget about citty for now and focus more on the school hun .... Good luck frau dehonourable.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 5:52pm On Feb 07, 2013
Are there any nairaland already in Germany? Pls, share d informatn wit us
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Johnnyemy: 7:24pm On Feb 07, 2013
You can try RWTH Aachen they are good in chemical engineering.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by holajesus(m): 12:56am On Feb 09, 2013
the only problem i have is the type of waec result to submit. is it the one printed online or the one collected from waec it self. please any one wit experience help.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by khunlehzy(m): 6:56am On Feb 09, 2013
hola@jesus:
the only problem i have is the type of waec result to submit. is it the one printed online or the one collected from waec it self. please any one wit experience help.
you need your original. U will send a photocopy of the one you got from waec office. Good luck.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by holajesus(m): 8:50am On Feb 09, 2013
khunlehzy: you need your original. U will send a photocopy of the one you got from waec office. Good luck.
0 thanks,and pls do i have to get my doc sigh before submittion.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 11:19am On Feb 09, 2013
hola@jesus:
0 thanks,and pls do i have to get my doc sigh before submittion.

U av to stamp and sign any photocopy of you document have that n mind pls. U get ur document stapmed in a court, a lawyer or in the german embassy. Bet of luck
Re: German Embassy And Visa by holajesus(m): 2:26pm On Feb 09, 2013
topeajis:

U av to stamp and sign any photocopy of you document have that n mind pls. U get ur document stapmed in a court, a lawyer or in the german embassy. Bet of luck
Thanks i really appreciate and i will be back if any other thing i dont understand arises.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by holajesus(m): 9:36pm On Feb 09, 2013
if i want to study an undergraduate program, can i use the ministry of edu as my second choice to toefl
Re: German Embassy And Visa by holajesus(m): 9:39pm On Feb 09, 2013
and please what is the diff between bank statement and opening a block account
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 09, 2013
BROTHERS IS IT COMPULSORY YOU HAVE TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT IN GERMANY BEFORE BEEN ADMITTED
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 10:59pm On Feb 09, 2013
hola@jesus:
and please what is the diff between bank statement and opening a block account

You will only open the account after admission. U don't need iit for admuisson process. You wll use the block for ur vsa processin german embassy dont accept statement of account.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 10, 2013
Dats ♍Ɣ school. Whats Ɣ☺ΰr course of study? Drop Ɣ☺ΰr bb pin so i cud assist Ɣ☺u. A̶̲̥̅♏ in ♍Ɣ vias process now

topeajis: Just got admission into university of keil. Anybody knw about the school. Masters program quantitative finance..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 10, 2013
Pls can you give us the details ot your interview... What did they ask you?

kelly4top: My student visa interview today was fine and went smoothly. I thank God. I was told I will be contacted within few weeks as my application will be forwarded to Germany for further processing and approval. The interview session lasted up to 1 hr and 10min with series of questions. I have done my part and looking unto God to complete the rest. Happy month end!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 10:09am On Feb 10, 2013
Prince christian: Dats ♍Ɣ school. Whats Ɣ☺ΰr course of study? Drop Ɣ☺ΰr bb pin so i cud assist Ɣ☺u. A̶̲̥̅♏ in ♍Ɣ vias process now

2912B193.. Have opened te blocked account self but have nt gottin ma accout details. And the school have sent the orginal admisson letter and package to ma postal mail. But am scarred about when the programme start cos. Ave a lmited time..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 10, 2013
topeajis:

2912B193.. Have opened te blocked account self but have nt gottin ma accout details. And the school have sent the orginal admisson letter and package to ma postal mail. But am scarred about when the programme start cos. Ave a lmited time..
Hello please, what is the first step to applying to German university?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2013
fados4sure:
Hello please, what is the first step to applying to German university?

1st. Go to daad.de search for university that as programme of ur choice, second u go to thhe school website to chek for the requirement and the method of admiission appllication. 3rd. Look for the deadline and when. Programme start. Then you send ur document before the deadline and make sure u sent ur appliation to the school I meet up with their requirment only don't gamble.. Best of luck.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2013
topeajis:

1st. Go to daad.de search for university that as programme of ur choice, second u go to thhe school website to chek for the requirement and the method of admiission appllication. 3rd. Look for the deadline and when. Programme start. Then you send ur document before the deadline and make sure u sent ur appliation to the school I meet up with their requirment only don't gamble.. Best of luck.
Thanks, when am through i will get back to you though am in North Cyprus but i wana relocate cos this place is too dull

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2013
topeajis:

I have gone through it and i have seen the school that offer my course but, the problem is that they said before sending any application, i should also send any of either TOEFL or IELTS. Did you seen it along side your application?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 10, 2013
please i wanna know if is compulsory you open an account in german school before b
fados4sure:
I have gone through it and i have seen the school that offer my course but, the problem is that they said before sending any application, i should also send any of either TOEFL or IELeen grantted visaTS. Did you seen it along side your application?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 3:33pm On Feb 10, 2013
fados4sure:
I have gone through it and i have seen the school that offer my course but, the problem is that they said before sending any application, i should also send any of either TOEFL or IELTS. Did you seen it along side your application?

Yes I did toefl but ets send my toefl result to the school sha
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2013
please i wanna know if is compulsory you open an account in german school before been granted a visa
topeajis:

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2013
topeajis:

I have pearson Test of English. Do you know if they will accept it or i should write the TOEFL?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 4:36pm On Feb 10, 2013
ik.swiss:
please i wanna know if is compulsory you open an account in german school before been granted a visa

boss
1.you need to secure an admission
2.you will use ur admission letter to open a blocked account (a deutschbank ie a german bank)
that blocked account which contains 8000 euro is a financial criteria u have to meet in other to get a visa when you meet this criteria ur visa is almost cetain u will get it .
so provided ur going to deutschland u must open a blocked account before booking a visa appointment u dig
3.Another option for financial criteria is if u have someone in germany who will confirm he is ur sponsor

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (481)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.