Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,955 members, 7,942,427 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 09:45 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (894288 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 10, 2013
bro how do you mean by local government
Godson201333:

No bro sponsor is just an alternative for the 8k,the sponsor must be a legal resident in Germany and must earn over 1250 euro monthly,It could be hard to get a sponsor but it cost just 25 euro to get one from the behorde(Local goverment)
Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 1:28pm On Mar 10, 2013
@Godson201333 & flange

English language please.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 1:34pm On Mar 10, 2013
Kayusfity:

Bros can you please explain the appeal process? I sent an appeal letter to administrative court in berlin germany as directed by the german consulate in lagos but the letterwas rejected. Its with DHL and would be returned to me by monday. How do i go about the appeal?

baba send a short message to this e mail address (rk-visa10@lago.auswaertiges-amt.de) tell them exactly your problem they will give you the right answer within an hour and thats the contact of the german embassy in lagos ,They are very nice and friendly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Obinnio: 1:53pm On Mar 10, 2013
Godson201333:

No bro sponsor is just an alternative for the 8k,the sponsor must be a legal resident in Germany and must earn over 1250 euro monthly,It could be hard to get a sponsor but it cost just 25 euro to get one from the behorde(Local goverment)
bro how do I apply to get sponsor from the local government, or how do I contact them,and what will be there own requirements. Thanks BOSS
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2013
Obinnio: bro how do I apply to get sponsor from the local government, or how do I contact them,and what will be there own requirements. Thanks BOSS

@Obinnio bro like i said before the person that will get sponsor must be a legal resident of Germany and must be earning over 1250 euro monthly,He will go to the nearest local government office called behorde with his landlord agreement ,payslip within the past 6 month,residence permit with his international passport.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 10, 2013
Godson201333:

baba send a short message to this e mail address (rk-visa10@lago.auswaertiges-amt.de) tell them exactly your problem they will give you the right answer within an hour and thats the contact of the german embassy in lagos ,They are very nice and friendly.

Thanks so much .
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 2:21pm On Mar 10, 2013
zhukafa:

First, the above highlighted words are not German words. "Nain" is "Nein" , "Schom" is "Schon".
Secondly, schon means "already" while the "Schön" with umlaut means beautiful .

All I knw and am sure of is that danke schon is thank you hun.. Pls use ur translator if u nt sure sogbo after all is nt my fathers lannguage.

Danke.

Kk motigbo ur wahala much I don't knw when english keypad start having umlot...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 3:25pm On Mar 10, 2013
zhukafa:

First, the above highlighted words are not German words. "Nain" is "Nein" , "Schom" is "Schon".
Secondly, schon means "already" while the "Schön" with umlaut means beautiful .

Danke.

Sorry MR Justwise .. Plese Zhukafa can you write the address of ur German class here .there is someone that is in PH nd wants to learn
Re: German Embassy And Visa by zhukafa(m): 5:03pm On Mar 10, 2013
flange:

Sorry MR Justwise .. Plese Zhukafa can you write the address of ur German class here .there is someone that is in PH nd wants to learn

Eurolac language school mgbuoba.

Danke.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by vandarsar(m): 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2013
Good day fellow nairalander. Am a prospecting student to MLU in Germany. I need some insight into how German student Visa are processed. I know I can't raise the 1.6m compulsory dough to be lodged in the remote account, but I also believe somehow, if I seek advice on here someone just might be able to help out.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Obinnio: 8:56pm On Mar 10, 2013
[quote author=Godson201333]
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2013
Y
Obinnio: can it be arranged if U don't have someone there?
@ ibinnio don't even think about arangind it cos germans are very smart I nw the 8keuro is nt sma but try and go trough the right channel hun. For the sponsor all the person need is to have a valid passort as a german citizen and the form cost the person 25euro to collet but if u want to use it for a student stay the wahala will be much at the embassy ooo and even person in geman are always scared to help nigerians with the form cos of nigerain reputation so just hustle for the 8keuro pls.. Na the money be visa to enter gemany oooo..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 10:05pm On Mar 10, 2013
zhukafa:

Eurolac language school mgbuoba.

Danke.

Nt even geothe that is known in germany self hope u know u can't enter germany with the school certificate sha.. Good luck danke chef...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 10:38pm On Mar 10, 2013
If you see the way Nigerians are speaking Deutsche like say na their muttersprache. They make the things so easy. I admire them.
Here is important information for the house.....
...... ones you have converted ur 3 months visa issued from Nigeria to the residence permit the foreigners office will give you, then you can select a job. I use the word select because work full here die pass the people sef but u must have basic knowledge of German A1 language to do that.
......some guys i have met here earns up to 10-15 euros per hour and depends on how many hours u can work daily without affecting your studies.

...for football. i dont know yet but there are sporting facilities and football clubs in school. if u sabi play well ur star fit shine from there cos they might pick u if u go for good football competitions where u can meet people/coaches.

Transport is free here once u present ur students card during weekends. Like today i went to one African church in close by city and went on tour with my guys to different cities and no dime was paid on transport. only week ends oh. fry 7pm to sunday 11.59pm

Foods cheap here but meat cheap pass. but no better food oh except rice. 6 cups of rice is 0.89 cent. so so bugger and all those oyibo food. maybe with time i will get use to it but now egusi and okror dey hungry me die although u can get it in African shops if u get money to spend.

Lectures and professor here are so nice at least i have 2 yrs university experience in Nigeria and i can tell u that here they teach u to know it unlike naija where u will ask prof question he wil tell u to go and buy hand-out. Just see facilities and equipment everywhere. Practicals everywhere.. tell me why will u forget ...

The city people here are friendly and the weather is moderate unlike North which is very cold. most speak English in southern region here.

I wish u all successful trip to Germany the heart of Europe. Tope & Flange... i greet unua ooohhh. We go talk for whatsapp.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bwave: 6:34am On Mar 11, 2013
@kelly4top
Kudos to you, you are really doing great by all the info you are sharing! I wish you the very best in your endeavours.Pls what kind of jobs are available to foreign students?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by zhukafa(m): 7:46am On Mar 11, 2013
topeajis:

Nt even geothe that is known in germany self hope u know u can't enter germany with the school certificate sha.. Good luck danke chef...

If you must know, Eurolac student produced the best result in B1 at Togo last year September . Am not here to argue which is the best, but all I am telling you is that's where I attended.

Vielen dank
Re: German Embassy And Visa by holuphisayor(m): 8:56am On Mar 11, 2013
do we have nigerians studying at germany with german the language of instruction,why i'm asking is that d only course am interested in studying over there is taught in german.pls,i need some info
Re: German Embassy And Visa by opsy4real1: 11:01am On Mar 11, 2013
how easy can one secure a german visa?or betterr put, which schenghen visa is the most easy to get/
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2013
kelly4top: If you see the way Nigerians are speaking Deutsche like say na their muttersprache. They make the things so easy. I admire them.
...... ones you have converted ur 3 months visa issued from Nigeria to the residence permit the foreigners office will give you, then you can select a job. I use the word select because work full here die pass the people sef but u must have basic knowledge of German A1 language to do that.
......some guys i have met here earns up to 10-15 euros per hour and depends on how many hours u can work daily without affecting your studies.

...for football. i dont know yet but there are sporting facilities and football clubs in school. if u sabi play well ur star fit shine from there cos they might pick u if u go for good football competitions where u can meet people/coaches.

Transport is free here once u present ur students card during weekends. Like today i went to one African church in close by city and went on tour with my guys to different cities and no dime was paid on transport. only week ends oh. fry 7pm to sunday 11.59pm

Foods cheap here but meat cheap pass. but no better food oh except rice. 6 cups of rice is 0.89 cent. so so bugger and all those oyibo food. maybe with time i will get use to it but now egusi and okror dey hungry me die although u can get it in African shops if u get money to spend.

Lectures and professor here are so nice at least i have 2 yrs university experience in Nigeria and i can tell u that here they teach u to know it unlike naija where u will ask prof question he wil tell u to go and buy hand-out. Just see facilities and equipment everywhere. Practicals everywhere.. tell me why will u forget ...

The city people here are friendly and the weather is moderate unlike North which is very cold. most speak English in southern region here.

I wish u all successful trip to Germany the heart of Europe. Tope & Flange... i greet unua ooohhh. We go talk for whatsapp.

@ kelly nice one...much happy for u.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 4:25pm On Mar 11, 2013
kelly4top: If you see the way Nigerians are speaking Deutsche like say na their muttersprache. They make the things so easy. I admire them.

Just hoping life will be dis easy in the east also.. Thank God I don. Free my north admission sha..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 11:08pm On Mar 11, 2013
We will join you soon.am happy for u.
@flange unt topeajis,
Brotherly its being a while.una no dey come klass again ni cos I no c una for my side o.abeg call my zain line plsss we get talk oooooooo.I misplace my phone.

Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 11:14pm On Mar 11, 2013
opsy4real1: how easy can one secure a german visa?or betterr put, which schenghen visa is the most easy to get/

If its student visa,am sure is dutch student visa.as in holland just pay all there fee like 3m,the school get ur visa for u,no need for statement of acct or interview etc.follow by german student visaadmission letter +1.7m.and genuine document u are good to go.

But for tourist,visit etc see justwise,vicjustice,omo tier one for more infor
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 11:29pm On Mar 11, 2013
futurewise11:

If its student visa,am sure is dutch student visa.as in holland just pay all there fee like 3m,the school get ur visa for u,no need for statement of acct or interview etc.follow by german student visaadmission letter +1.7m.and genuine document u are good to go.

But for tourist,visit etc see justwise,vicjustice,omo tier one for more infor

@ future wish no mind me jare I came to class last week but I no come for monday cos u knw I they prepare for thusday na.. I don pay the ish sha. I go call u boss. O make. Show for ur side if I don commort for thusday..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 11:45pm On Mar 11, 2013
Ur own better sef me both geothe and private have being absent.wot of flange?how dat lady rate?can some one send d money with other currency like pounds or dollar?can I notarize dos docs in proxy at d embassy?
topeajis:

@ future wish no mind me jare I came to class last week but I no come for monday cos u knw I they prepare for thusday na.. I don pay the ish sha. I go call u boss. O make. Show for ur side if I don commort for thusday..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 12:12am On Mar 12, 2013
Yes you can pay with pounds or dollars.. I didn't use that lady aboke sold for 211.5
futurewise11: Ur own better sef me both geothe and private have being absent.wot of flange?how dat lady rate?can some one send d money with other currency like pounds or dollar?can I notarize dos docs in proxy at d embassy?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Obinnio: 5:11pm On Mar 12, 2013
[quote author=futurewise11]

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (481)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.