Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,961 members, 7,942,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 10:03 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (894290 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2013
[quote author=kelly4top]If you see the way Nigerians are speaking Deutsche like say na their muttersprache. They make the things so easy. I admire them.
Here is important information for the house.....
...... ones you have converted ur 3 months visa issued from Nigeria to the residence permit the foreigners office will give you, then you can select a job. I use the word select because work full here die pass the people sef but u must have basic knowledge of German A1 language to do that.
......some guys i have met here earns up to 10-15 euros per hour and depends on how many hours u can work daily without affecting your studies.

...for football. i dont know yet but there are sporting facilities and football clubs in school. if u sabi play well ur star fit shine from there cos they might pick u if u go for good football competitions where u can meet people/coaches.

Transport is free here once u present ur students card during weekends. Like today i went to one African church in close by city and went on tour with my guys to different cities and no dime was paid on transport. only week ends oh. fry 7pm to sunday 11.59pm

Foods cheap here but meat cheap pass. but no better food oh except rice. 6 cups of rice is 0.89 cent. so so bugger and all those oyibo food. maybe with time i will get use to it but now egusi and okror dey hungry me die although u can get it in African shops if u get money to spend.

Lectures and professor here are so nice at least i have 2 yrs university experience in Nigeria and i can tell u that here they teach u to know it unlike naija where u will ask prof question he wil tell u to go and buy hand-out. Just see facilities and equipment everywhere. Practicals everywhere.. tell me why will u forget ...

The city people here are friendly and the weather is moderate unlike North which is very cold. most speak English in southern region here.

I wish u all successful trip to Germany the heart of Europe. Tope & Flange... i greet unua ooohhh. We go talk for whatsapp.

i'm happy for you bro, congrats.. yeah i hav a few questions for you.. 1) what city are you and how many schools did you apply to, how many gave you admission? thanks bro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by holajesus(m): 11:32pm On Mar 12, 2013
futurewise11:

Guy,its good to ask question but ur own case is different.read from first page and use ur discreation.frm age cheating to travelling with ur mum,dad,gf and bf,pls its not only nigerians that read NL,consulars,immigration all sort of people are frequent readers and members of nl so pls mind what u post.who told u is impossible to be famous and rich without football.
Please don't post anything about age cheating here before they make the visa more difficult for genuine applicant.
abeg help me tell am ooo, is it by force u change ur age, please stop distroyin d countries image, be sincere with all u do, and who told u if u are caught changing ur age, u wunt be sent back. remember dis white men hate dishonesty.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by holajesus(m): 11:39pm On Mar 12, 2013
[quote author=dmitroika][/quote] read the forum from the beginning the ans is already provided there.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 5:02am On Mar 13, 2013
hola@jesus:
read the forum from the beginning the ans is already provided there.

bro i asked a direct question, i can't see where i mentioned hola@jesus.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by toplevel: 8:02am On Mar 13, 2013
@Dmitroika go and read from the begining is for your own good because the person you are asking that question has answered it before so start from the beginning to search his writeup also learn how to take advise and don't be harsh on people that are trying to help you
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Chars1289: 7:46am On Mar 14, 2013
Hello ause,plz who has an info abt d uni of Jena and the city of Jena. And is it a conducive environ to study.10ks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by adegokeadekola: 9:20am On Mar 14, 2013
Morning House,

Please i need a good site to book a family vacation packages tour in Germany..

Help
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 10:01pm On Mar 14, 2013
hello guys, i went to certify my documents yesterday at a law chamber, a lawyer did it for me by stamping them with the law chamber's stamp. pls is this accepted? i need replies pls because i couldnt get an answer when i read througth the whole thread. thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2013
[right][/right]
dmitroika: hello guys, i went to certify my documents yesterday at a law chamber, a lawyer did it for me by stamping them with the law chamber's stamp. pls is this accepted? i need replies pls because i couldnt get an answer when i read througth the whole thread. thanks
. Yes you can use it.. But try and contact the school about the issue...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 10:55pm On Mar 14, 2013
topeajis: [right][/right]. Yes you can use it.. But try and contact the school about the issue...
You could have done the right thing by going to the german embassy with the admission form and original supporting documents,mON-THUR 8am-10 am its free,German embassy will certify them with the botschaft(embassy stamp/LOGO),All schools in germany recognize this and they will respond to your documents fast.Please always do things right when dealing with the germans.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 10:59pm On Mar 14, 2013
Chars1289: Hello ause,plz who has an info abt d uni of Jena and the city of Jena. And is it a conducive environ to study.10ks

Jena is located in east germany,so your chances of survival might be low(student jobs),But Jena is also a university city!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 11:55pm On Mar 14, 2013
Godson201333:
You could have done the right thing by going to the german embassy with the admission form and original supporting documents,mON-THUR 8am-10 am its free,German embassy will certify them with the botschaft(embassy stamp/LOGO),All schools in germany recognize this and they will respond to your documents fast.Please always do things right when dealing with the germans.

Schools will tell you to either use a notary public from a law court or the embassy nt every body is able to gp to embassy remember I used notary public for. Mine and the schools acted fast about it but some schools will only want embassy to stamp in that case the notary publiic will nt be ideal. Best of luck bro..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 11:57pm On Mar 14, 2013
Godson201333:

Jena is located in east germany,so your chances of survival might be low(student jobs),But Jena is also a university city!

So is east germany diff for student? Wat about berlin pls?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 5:43am On Mar 15, 2013
topeajis:

So is east germany diff for student? Wat about berlin pls?

Berlin is the capital offcourse so No problem,Hmm East Germany could be different for student you can try to read more about Jena on the internet anyways,Its a student city in the state of Thuringia,why not apply for schools in places like munich,baden wuttermberg,rhineland palatinate,they have got nice schools bro.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:09am On Mar 15, 2013
[quote author=Godson201333]

Berlin is the capital offcourse so No problem,Hmm East Germany could be different for student you can try to read more about Jena on the internet anyways,Its a student city in the state of Thuringia,why not apply for schools in places like munich,baden wuttermberg,rhineland palatinate,they have got nice schools bro.[/

Thaks much fo the info
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Chars1289: 7:24am On Mar 15, 2013
Godson201333:

Surfed through the net to get more abt Jena. Jena(a small city) is known for her technological advancement esp in science compared to other Eastern part of Ger whc suites the masters degree i want to study. The city has quite a gud num of research institute and manufacturing comps. It is also the 3rd cheapest city to study with low cost of living. For student Jobs (“Typical student jobs include working in a bar, office work, courier work, taxi driving, hostess work on fairs (well paid) and street cleaning in winter. Pay for student jobs is typically €10-15/hour”).
@Godson20133...10ks much for ur reply. i will check oda places u mentioned(baden wuttermberg,rhineland palatinate)

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by holajesus(m): 3:26pm On Mar 16, 2013
Godson201333:

Berlin is the capital offcourse so No problem,Hmm East Germany could be different for student you can try to read more about Jena on the internet anyways,Its a student city in the state of Thuringia,why not apply for schools in places like munich,baden wuttermberg,rhineland palatinate,they have got nice schools bro.
but i read that life style in munich is quit on the high side.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2013
@all

Pls can I certify my document @ the german embassy in proxy?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 1:46am On Mar 19, 2013
futurewise11: @all

Pls can I certify my document @ the german embassy in proxy?

This has been answered before,Go to the embassy with original documents,and the photocopies that ya wanna certify,mon-thur-8am-1pm
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 9:05am On Mar 19, 2013
Just wanna know if I can send someone there,cos am not chance at all.
Godson201333:

This has been answered before,Go to the embassy with original documents,and the photocopies that ya wanna certify,mon-thur-8am-1pm
Re: German Embassy And Visa by vandarsar(m): 9:35am On Mar 19, 2013
lol....am a freelance> We stay together in a restaurant while I register you and you pay me in cash at the same spot.
As for the exam you need to check to be sure. But there is still sits available at the electronic testing center at Oba akran avenue,
Ikeja for 30th of May. You can check for more convenient dates on ets.org by yourself.

Like I said, I can only pay for you dont do other logistics involve in the exam itself.

futurewise11: Do u have officein lagos?as am about to pay for my own toefl.can I still get date for next month
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ukshirts: 7:49pm On Mar 20, 2013
hello everyone, i booked for an interview at the Germany embassy online for next month, i am applying for a tourist visa, i have every documents, but i want to know if the embassy accept hotel reservation from the hotel that hasn't been paid for? also i am doing an itinerary for my flight but not booked yet? also i need to find out if i need to do Insurance or after the interview? please guide me through anyone with useful info
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2013
ukshirts: hello everyone, i booked for an interview at the Germany embassy online for next month, i am applying for a tourist visa, i have every documents, but i want to know if the embassy accept hotel reservation from the hotel that hasn't been paid for? also i am doing an itinerary for my flight but not booked yet? also i need to find out if i need to do Insurance or after the interview? please guide me through anyone with useful info

You better prepare and listen to me

1 ,You need a booked hotel for at least 3 days which shows your name as its shown on your passport,If not you wont even meet the consular,Hey there is a guy at the gate i gave him the nickname consular 1,He is so harsh,You must arrange your documents and once again,your hotel confirmation must show your name corresponding to the names on your passport( Contact any hotel for that,you can pay them by bank trf or credit card dont let any agent deceive you oo dont listen to touts on walter carrington street oo

2. You must have booked your flight ticket confirming that you are coming back home,It must also show your name corresponding to names on your passport,If not these guy at the gate consular 1 will disgrace you early momo.

3.You must have a valid insurance before going to the embassy,contact aiico insurance or maybe mutual benefit or so.

4.Make sure you go there with 2 photocopies,original documents followed by photocopies each,don't separate original from photocopies if not consular 1 will disgrace you.

5 Be well composed and be sure that your documents are intact.Once you pass consular 1 at the gate to the entrance then,it means your documents are intact then you are on your way to visa room,As for your visa fee,make sure you go there with change ooo.Do not forget biometric passport photograph,check the german website for the size.fill your form and anti terror form.Please be punctual if not the mopol be abokis oo..

I hope i have helped you with some info oo.Goodluck bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Waleabimbola(m): 8:29pm On Mar 20, 2013
ukshirts: hello everyone, i booked for an interview at the Germany embassy online for next month, i am applying for a tourist visa, i have every documents, but i want to know if the embassy accept hotel reservation from the hotel that hasn't been paid for? also i am doing an itinerary for my flight but not booked yet? also i need to find out if i need to do Insurance or after the interview? please guide me through anyone with useful info

Well my brother, what Godson said is actually the truth but don't forget to know the name of the hotel off-hand and you must know the airline you want to use off-hand.then you must know the routes of the airline(as in knowing the stop over countries on your way).even if the agents book the hotel and flight ittenary, try and master it before the interview date.
It's not neccessary you pay for the hotel yet,you can use your debit card to secure it and don't book through all these hotel porters(booking.com,wakenow etc).make sure you book directly with hotels.
Wishing you best of luck.
Any nairalanders in BONN,GERMANY?i will be there for holiday between 31st march to 5th April.lets hook up please
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ukshirts: 8:30pm On Mar 20, 2013
thanks very much godson201333

what you are saying now is that i should pay for the flight ticket when i have not gotten the visa yet? cos i intend going there with just the flight intinary showing my names and flight info for to and fro

also i want to book for the hotel online with my credit card details showing all my names as it is on the passport.. but they wont reduct the cash until i arrive there

will the Germany embassy accept this?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Waleabimbola(m): 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2013
ukshirts: thanks very much godson201333

what you are saying now is that i should pay for the flight ticket when i have not gotten the visa yet? cos i intend going there with just the flight intinary showing my names and flight info for to and fro

also i want to book for the hotel online with my credit card details showing all my names as it is on the passport.. but they wont reduct the cash until i arrive there

You dont have to pay for the ticket nor hotel yet my brother.they just want you to book it.you can use your credit/debit card to secure the hotel.i did same thing when I applied last month.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 8:38pm On Mar 20, 2013
ukshirts: thanks very much godson201333

Bro for you to be at the safer end yes i advice you pay for your airline,You know they dont believe nigerians anymore most especially tourists,Yes booking with the hotel through their websites personally,Just pay for at least 2 days or so,If they ask you during your interview why you paid for just 2 days,You can easily tell them that you might arrive at the hotel and not like there service and you might have the option of changing the hotel.I am not just saying but its experience,Like i said if you do not have all these stuff the consular 1 at the gate will spoil your day.Thats the truth.

If you can afford Lufthansa go for it.

whats your means of finance? You can also get traveler cheque showing that you have budget of 60 euro per day for the few days that you're gonna spend in Germany.

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (481)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.