Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,114 members, 7,907,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:16 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (891927 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by ukshirts: 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2013
okay thank you, how was the interview like? so i can be able to plan ahead also what insurance company did you use and also how much did you did it for? also can i can print out the form online?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Waleabimbola(m): 8:46pm On Mar 20, 2013
ukshirts: okay thank you, how was the interview like? so i can be able to plan ahead also what insurance company did you use and also how much did you did it for? also can i can print out the form online?

You can use this hotel cos I used without paying and I got the visa.....www.motel-one.com
My brother I wouldn't advice you pay for flight ticket yet please because of the below listed reasons..
1...if you don't get the visa(God forbid),you might not get your money back
2.,,the consular/vo might think you are desperate for the visa, that's why you bought the ticket cos its written on their site that you must bring flight itinerary NOT ticket
I stand to be corrected anyway
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2013
Waleabimbola:

You can use this hotel cos I used without paying and I got the visa.....www.motel-one.com
My brother I wouldn't advice you pay for flight ticket yet please because of the below listed reasons..
1...if you don't get the visa(God forbid),you might not get your money back
2.,,the consular/vo might think you are desperate for the visa, that's why you bought the ticket cos its written on their site that you must bring flight itinerary NOT ticket
I stand to be corrected anyway

@Waleabimbola nice one you make sense.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2013
ukshirts: okay thank you, how was the interview like? so i can be able to plan ahead also what insurance company did you use and also how much did you did it for? also can i can print out the form online?

I think aiico should be able to do that travel insurance in between 15-25k sha.
Yeah print out the forms online fill them with your anti terror form everything is on the website.

Be composed and ready to confuse the consular that you are coming back home and not screwing away.Be polite,They can ask you anything and be sure of whatever ya saying cos they are also psychologists.Dont lie oo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ukshirts: 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2013
thanks bro, how much did you do your insurance?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Waleabimbola(m): 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2013
Godson201333:

@Waleabimbola nice one you make sense.
We are all here to share experience my bro,
I have some idea about uk, France, south africa and Germany visa.
AM NOT AN AGENT OOOOOO
Based on my experience with them anyway...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Waleabimbola(m): 8:58pm On Mar 20, 2013
ukshirts: thanks bro, how much did you do your insurance?

I always do my insurance with GT ASSURANCE Now MANSARD INSURANCE,
10 days insurance is about 5000- 6000 naira
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 8:58pm On Mar 20, 2013
ukshirts: thanks bro, how much did you do your insurance?

15 K bro with aiico,check there website and call them,it depends on the days that ya wanna spend
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ukshirts: 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2013
thanks for your help
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Waleabimbola(m): 9:33pm On Mar 20, 2013
ukshirts: thanks for your help
Have you been able to book the hotel?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ukshirts: 9:38pm On Mar 20, 2013
i used the one that i normally booked from, i booked for 7days with my visa card, please can you send me the link for the Germany embassy form and anti??
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Waleabimbola(m): 9:48pm On Mar 20, 2013
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ukshirts: 10:00pm On Mar 20, 2013
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Waleabimbola(m): 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2013
ukshirts:

most stuffs on the form is written in Deutsch

Check very well, they wrote it in English too but very small, not as its written in Deutsc
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ukshirts: 5:56pm On Mar 21, 2013
thanks bro for your help, please can you give me the format for addressing the letter of introduction to the embassy, i will do the GT assurance next week for 7days
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Waleabimbola(m): 7:02pm On Mar 21, 2013
ukshirts: thanks bro for your help, please can you give me the format for addressing the letter of introduction to the embassy, i will do the GT assurance next week for 7days

What do you for a living? That will determine the kind of letter and what you gonna inside the letter bro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ukshirts: 9:30pm On Mar 21, 2013
I Run a business and its registered, i have all other documents, FIRS receipt, my mutual benefit life plan, my receipt for land and survey, i am single but i have a daughter and shes 3years old
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Waleabimbola(m): 10:21pm On Mar 21, 2013
ukshirts: I Run a business and its registered, i have all other documents, FIRS receipt, my mutual benefit life plan, my receipt for land and survey, i am single but i have a daughter

and shes 3years old

Don't tell them you are single urging your interview please..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ukshirts: 7:42am On Mar 22, 2013
i wont tell them but if they ask if im married i will tell them i have a daughgter but im single, even the application form i will fill single thea
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ukshirts: 7:43am On Mar 22, 2013
please can you give me the format for addressing the letter to the embassy please
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nduchris: 9:10am On Mar 22, 2013
i am in need of your Advise , my Germany girlfriend intend to visit me in Nigeria but Nigeria embassy in Berlin could not interview her because she could not established her relationship to me to the them .i sent her an invitation letter but was rejected because they did not trust me . due to the fact that we have not meet face to face. we are planing to met in Ghana for our marriage. i don't know if it is possible for us to wed in Ghana and if the marriage certificate is accepted for family reunion visa in Nigeria .
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 22, 2013
nduchris: i am in need of your Advise , my Germany girlfriend intend to visit me in Nigeria but Nigeria embassy in Berlin could not interview her because she could not established her relationship to me to the them .i sent her an invitation letter but was rejected because they did not trust me . due to the fact that we have not meet face to face. we are planing to met in Ghana for our marriage. i don't know if it is possible for us to wed in Ghana and if the marriage certificate is accepted for family reunion visa in Nigeria .
From Berlin to Nigeria and Nigeria to Ghana? You are a scam

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by holajesus(m): 9:41pm On Mar 22, 2013
fados4sure:
From Berlin to Nigeria and Nigeria to Ghana? You are a scam
fado y na lol, dont be harsh on the guy he may probbally be a ghanian or mayb he does not want his family members 2 knw
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2013
hola@jesus:
fado y na lol, dont be harsh on the guy he may probbally be a ghanian or mayb he does not want his family members 2 knw

Remember dis is a forum and workers @ the embassy can visit the tread don't make things difficult for other applicant pls
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ademore(m): 9:52am On Mar 24, 2013
Well, i frankly have 2 let you guyz know that german embassy is far lenient and considerate on visas regardless of d type. FRANCE visas ís very narrow 2 get EVEN IF UR DOCS IS 100%LEGIT. I think their aimless rejections is best known 2 them. I have gotten many german 4 my clients but d same docs 4 france is 50% hope on issuance.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ademore(m): 10:06am On Mar 24, 2013
GERMAN is far lenient and considerable for visas but france owns d idea of rejecting Visas AIMLESSLY. I have gotten many germans 4 my clients, but dat same docs for france is very narrow for visa issuance
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 2:02pm On Mar 24, 2013
Pls which is the cheapest airliine to fly to tegel aiport from lagos..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by holajesus(m): 3:43pm On Mar 24, 2013
topeajis:

Remember dis is a forum and workers @ the embassy can visit the tread don't make things difficult for other applicant pls
how am i making things difficult? angry
topeajis:

how am i making things difficult?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2013
@topeajis and all,
please what does this stand for,

Proof of English proficiency:

(NEW: Starting from the winter semester 2011/12 applicants from abroad as well as applicants to higher semesters are required to provide proof of English proficiency.)

- TOEFL - Test of English as a Foreign Language - 550 points (paper-based), 213
(computer based) or 79 (Internet-based)
- Cambridge First Certificate
- IELTS - International English Language Testing System - 6.0 points
- or equivalents, level B2 of the Common European Framwork of Reference for Languages (CEFR)

Native speakers of English, applicants from countries where English is the official language and applicants, who spent at least 10 months or longer in an English speaking country and applicants, who graduated from an international grammar / high school do not have to give proof of English language proficiency by one of the above mentioned certificates.

do i still need to submit toefl score?although have registered for the test but am in need of schools that waive toefl.

this is from another school deggendolf

Minimum of six years of English completed with a degree of “good” (2.0) or better (according to German grading system)
TOEFL (min. 100 points on internet-based test)
IELTS
Minimum of six months residency in an English-speaking country
High-school diploma awarded in an English-speaking country
Native English speaker

can i use mt waec since i have b3 in my waec to excape this toef cos 100 is a bit high
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2013
futurewise11: @topeajis and all,
please what does this stand for,

Proof of English proficiency:

(NEW: Starting from the winter semester 2011/12 applicants from abroad as well as applicants to higher semesters are required to provide proof of English proficiency.)

- TOEFL - Test of English as a Foreign Language - 550 points (paper-based), 213
(computer based) or 79 (Internet-based)
- Cambridge First Certificate
- IELTS - International English Language Testing System - 6.0 points
- or equivalents, level B2 of the Common European Framwork of Reference for Languages (CEFR)

Native speakers of English, applicants from countries where English is the official language and applicants, who spent at least 10 months or longer in an English speaking country and applicants, who graduated from an international grammar / high school do not have to give proof of English language proficiency by one of the above mentioned certificates.

do i still need to submit toefl score?although have registered for the test but am in need of schools that waive toefl.

Yes u don't need a toefl score english s the official language in nigeria, english was the language of intruction of ur diploma.. So how u doing @ future wise we go see one of dis days no worry was very bussy dis days ni no vex..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Obinnio: 10:26pm On Mar 24, 2013
kelly4top: If you see the way Nigerians are speaking Deutsche like say na their muttersprache. They make the things so easy. I admire them.
Here is important information for the house.....
...... ones you have converted ur 3 months visa issued from Nigeria to the residence permit the foreigners office will give you, then you can select a job. I use the word select because work full here die pass the people sef but u must have basic knowledge of German A1 language to do that.
......some guys i have met here earns up to 10-15 euros per hour and depends on how many hours u can work daily without affecting your studies.

...for football. i dont know yet but there are sporting facilities and football clubs in school. if u sabi play well ur star fit shine from there cos they might pick u if u go for good football competitions where u can meet people/coaches.

Transport is free here once u present ur students card during weekends. Like today i went to one African church in close by city and went on tour with my guys to different cities and no dime was paid on transport. only week ends oh. fry 7pm to sunday 11.59pm

Foods cheap here but meat cheap pass. but no better food oh except rice. 6 cups of rice is 0.89 cent. so so bugger and all those oyibo food. maybe with time i will get use to it but now egusi and okror dey hungry me die although u can get it in African shops if u get money to spend.

Lectures and professor here are so nice at least i have 2 yrs university experience in Nigeria and i can tell u that here they teach u to know it unlike naija where u will ask prof question he wil tell u to go and buy hand-out. Just see facilities and equipment everywhere. Practicals everywhere.. tell me why will u forget ...

The city people here are friendly and the weather is moderate unlike North which is very cold. most speak English in southern region here.

I wish u all successful trip to Germany the heart of Europe. Tope & Flange... i greet unua ooohhh. We go talk for whatsapp.

Thanks again boss for ur updates,but pls can U highlight what kind of job that can be selected,just name few,is it skilled or unskilled,and if both is available can U list both the jobs available for the both so that it can help some of us and me as well upgrade our job or experience cupboard
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ukshirts: 2:07pm On Mar 25, 2013
please anyone have an idea how do i direct the letter of introduction to the German embassy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (481)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.