Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,957 members, 7,942,433 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 09:52 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (894289 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 10:34pm On Apr 09, 2013
jah zamunda: @Godson201333,Thanks for the reply. I will send an email to the shipper to see if they can help me out.They have an account with sterling bank which i used in paying the shipping cost here in Nigeria, but you have to convert the money to euro. I thought of making an offer to pay them up front here in Nigeria if they agree to send me an invitation if eventually issued a visa

Yes because once the shipper can issue you an invitation letter,It really would make alot of sense and show your seriousness and honest.Offcourse the shiiper must have registered his company in deutschland/Germany.You can pay them through bank transfer i guess.Then you can book your hotel too.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nightmareking(m): 10:12am On Apr 10, 2013
@suxes, what are the interview questions like?? Hope to hearing from you soon.
#ciao!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ukshirts: 6:20pm On Apr 10, 2013
my interview is this week oo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 6:48pm On Apr 10, 2013
ukshirts: my interview is this week oo

All the best.. Just prepare ur self the interview questions..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ukshirts: 9:29pm On Apr 10, 2013
tell me how is the interview like? just the way it is at US Embassy right?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 7:10am On Apr 11, 2013
ukshirts: tell me how is the interview like? just the way it is at US Embassy right?

Yeah just normal interview,Do not stutter,Be sure of every answers,offcourse be confident too,Just normal questions and answer but most important reasons of going and prove that you will be back.It doesnt take much time.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:44am On Apr 11, 2013
ukshirts: tell me how is the interview like? just the way it is at US Embassy right?

Have nt been to us embassy before but now much about ur course details, the cityy. U want to study, the countreis around germany she will ask you how u prepaired for germany.. Sha don't give false infomation. She will ask you where. You got the 8k euro. All the best baba. She. Might als ask about ur family backgrund. All the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by ukshirts: 10:12pm On Apr 11, 2013
i was at the embassy today and i was interviewed for 9pm appointment, after the interview i was given a receipt for collection collection in few weeks time.. please house what do you think? my have my passport and other few documents.. i think i might have gotten the visa?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 10:34pm On Apr 11, 2013
ukshirts: i was at the embassy today and i was interviewed for 9pm appointment, after the interview i was given a receipt for collection collection in few weeks time.. please house what do you think? my have my passport and other few documents.. i think i might have gotten the visa?

I hope so ooo am still waiitin also I went to the embassy also on the 20th of march they tamped ma passport and gave t ba to me and collected all the original that they gna ccontat me as soon as it is ready. I hpe to get a good news also t was one old oman they atattended to me with lot of question. Best of luck boss. Am waitin for an email from them. Also sha.. May I ask the town u goin to am goin to berlin.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ukshirts: 10:44pm On Apr 11, 2013
they stamp my passport but did not give it back to me..they collected it with my original documents, i was asked to come for collection after 1pm on or before 22 of this month.. i am going to Berlin and will be flying by Lufthansa and spending around 1 to 2 weeks over there... mine is tourist visa oo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 3:59am On Apr 12, 2013
ukshirts: they stamp my passport but did not give it back to me..they collected it with my original documents, i was asked to come for collection after 1pm on or before 22 of this month.. i am going to Berlin and will be flying by Lufthansa and spending around 1 to 2 weeks over there... mine is tourist visa oo

K mine is student ..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Waleabimbola(m): 3:02pm On Apr 12, 2013
ukshirts: they stamp my passport but did not give it back to me..they collected it with my original documents, i was asked to come for collection after 1pm on or before 22 of this month.. i am going to Berlin and will be flying by Lufthansa and spending around 1 to 2 weeks over there... mine is tourist visa oo

I wish all the best bro...how was the interview?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 5:03pm On Apr 12, 2013
Regional differences

Despite the positive situation overall, there are certain regional differences in the German job market. In certain areas of southern Germany, for example, employment prospects are particularly good. Indeed, in many parts of Baden-Württemberg and Bavaria, there is almost full employment and a lack of suitable candidates to fill job vacancies.

souce: website I saw now.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 8:29am On Apr 13, 2013
kelly4top:
Regional differences

Despite the positive situation overall, there are certain regional differences in the German job market. In certain areas of southern Germany, for example, employment prospects are particularly good. Indeed, in many parts of Baden-Württemberg and Bavaria, there is almost full employment and a lack of suitable candidates to fill job vacancies.

souce: website I saw now.

Thank you bro
So what are the neccessry conditions to mke a candidate suitable for. Job vacancy, what re the barriers that cn restrict and what are the possible solutions
It is neccesary to get urself ready and equipped becuz there are def gonna be challenges over there
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:47am On Apr 13, 2013
flange:

Thank you bro
So what are the neccessry conditions to mke a candidate suitable for. Job vacancy, what re the barriers that cn restrict and what are the possible solutions
It is neccesary to get urself ready and equipped becuz there are def gonna be challenges over there

Wat about the eastern part of germany mostly BERLIN.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by mikky4all(m): 11:49am On Apr 13, 2013
Nice thread, just passing by
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ukshirts: 12:20pm On Apr 13, 2013
so no one on here can really say about this Germany interview if you were asked for collection after 10working days does that guarantee they will issue the visa?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ndyoo(m): 1:18pm On Apr 13, 2013
Must the spönsor be a relation of yours? I mean family or anybody dat is nt related bt meet the requirements?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bolajiboi(m): 5:47pm On Apr 13, 2013
@futurewise11 can u pls send me ur email address into my mail pls bj_quadri@yahoo.com

futurewise11: U are truly God son with dis ur good breakdown of the process.look at what a skool in bayern sent me.

Certificate recognition office for Bavaria
Phone: +49 89 383849-0
www.stmuk.bayern.de/zast

My question is must a student send document to this office,or someone can boycott dem and apply directly to d skool?who issue admission letter btw dis office and d skool?are nigerian certificate not recognise in bayern.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 11:13pm On Apr 13, 2013
pls can someone help list the cities and states dat make up southern Germany...
Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nightmareking(m): 12:50pm On Apr 14, 2013
naijaobi: pls can someone help list the cities and states dat make up southern Germany...
Thanks
Google it bruv!!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2013
nightmare king:
Google it bruv!!
av done dat..bt it's confusing
Re: German Embassy And Visa by TCann(m): 9:25pm On Apr 14, 2013
[size=18pt]@ Everyone in the house.

Kindly help out with this.

A friend just got a UK MULT visit visa to travel from July. He intends to side step into Germany from UK for a weekend to visit a friend at Aachen, Germany. Pls will it be easy for him to get the German tourist visa from Naija to enter Germany from THE UK? WILL the German consulate be amenable to his application for Shengen since he has a live valid UK visa on his passport? Also what does he need to present in this case (esp this Insurance cover thingy)[/size]
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Waleabimbola(m): 6:23am On Apr 15, 2013
ukshirts: so no one on here can really say about this Germany interview if you were asked for collection after 10working days does that guarantee they will issue the visa?
Iyou will only know your result when you pick up your passport..that was what happened to me too..don't be nervous bro, the lord will do it
How did the interview go?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 9:43am On Apr 15, 2013
naijaobi: pls can someone help list the cities and states dat make up southern Germany...
Thanks

LOL you got me laughing though,you do need to realize that knowing german map is part of studying in Germany and even your visa visa interview.You better start learning east,west north and south german with their borders.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 9:45am On Apr 15, 2013
T-Cann:
[size=18pt]@ Everyone in the house.

Kindly help out with this.

A friend just got a UK MULT visit visa to travel from July. He intends to side step into Germany from UK for a weekend to visit a friend at Aachen, Germany. Pls will it be easy for him to get the German tourist visa from Naija to enter Germany from THE UK? WILL the German consulate be amenable to his application for Shengen since he has a live valid UK visa on his passport? Also what does he need to present in this case (esp this Insurance cover thingy)[/size]

It will be easy offcourse,He still need to provide financial means and its much more easier if he is a frequent traveller who has been to usa,canada,uk or any schengen state within a year or so.This kind of person does not even need to book an appointment just make sure you go to the embassy as early as 6 30 am.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by TCann(m): 10:14am On Apr 15, 2013
Godson201333:

It will be easy offcourse,He still need to provide financial means and its much more easier if he is a frequent traveller who has been to usa,canada,uk or any schengen state within a year or so.This kind of person does not even need to book an appointment just make sure you go to the embassy as early as 6 30 am.

[size=18pt]Thank you Godson,
Nope, he has not travelled before, in fact this is his very first visa. He was granted the UK visa along with his wife and 2 children. SO he intends to side step into Germany (Just a weekend) to sight see BMW Auto museum and say hello to friends when they get to the UK by June. I hope the Germans allow sha.[/size]
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 12:34pm On Apr 15, 2013
T-Cann:

[size=18pt]Thank you Godson,
Nope, he has not travelled before, in fact this is his very first visa. He was granted the UK visa along with his wife and 2 children. SO he intends to side step into Germany (Just a weekend) to sight see BMW Auto museum and say hello to friends when they get to the UK by June. I hope the Germans allow sha.[/size]

Yeah thank God Germani made everything easy now,Just let the person to go the german embassy website,book appointment asap for free and download the form from there fill,Thats all bro,In your friend case its easy joor..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ukshirts: 6:16pm On Apr 15, 2013
Waleabimbola:
Iyou will only know your result when you pick up your passport..that was what happened to me too..don't be nervous bro, the lord will do it
How did the interview go?

the interview went well, are you in germany now?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Waleabimbola(m): 11:30pm On Apr 15, 2013
ukshirts:

the interview went well, are you in germany now?
No, am back in south Africa bro.i just went there for Easter holiday.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by TCann(m): 8:25am On Apr 16, 2013
Godson201333:

Yeah thank God Germani made everything easy now,Just let the person to go the german embassy website,book appointment asap for free and download the form from there fill,Thats all bro,In your friend case its easy joor..

[size=16pt]THANKS BUDDY

BUT THERE IS A PROBLEM, WE CHECKED THE ONLINE BOOKING PORTAL TOGETHER YESTERDAY AND ALL THE DAYS WERE FULLY BOOKED TO MAY, 2013. HE CANNOT PUT IN FOR THE VISA NOW WITHOUT MISSING HIS FLIGHT TO LONDON COS IT WILL TAKE TIME B4 THE PASSPORT COMES OUT OF THE GERMAN EMBASSY. TIME IS AGAINST HIM, AS HE PLANS TO LEAVE FOR THE UK 1ST WEEK IN JUNE.

QUESTION IS:

CAN HE GET TO UK AND MAKE AN APPLICATION FOR A GERMAN VISA AT THE GERMAN CONSULATE IN LONDON, TO MAKE THE WEEKEND VISIT TO GERMANY FROM LONDON?
[/size]
Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 8:33am On Apr 16, 2013
T-Cann:

[size=16pt]THANKS BUDDY

BUT THERE IS A PROBLEM, WE CHECKED THE ONLINE BOOKING PORTAL TOGETHER YESTERDAY AND ALL THE DAYS WERE FULLY BOOKED TO MAY, 2013. HE CANNOT PUT IN FOR THE VISA NOW WITHOUT MISSING HIS FLIGHT TO LONDON COS IT WILL TAKE TIME B4 THE PASSPORT COMES OUT OF THE GERMAN EMBASSY. TIME IS AGAINST HIM, AS HE PLANS TO LEAVE FOR THE UK 1ST WEEK IN JUNE.

QUESTION IS:

CAN HE GET TO UK AND MAKE AN APPLICATION FOR A GERMAN VISA AT THE GERMAN CONSULATE IN LONDON, TO MAKE THE WEEKEND VISIT TO GERMANY FROM LONDON?
[/size]

He can't do that with visiting visa

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (481)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.