Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,402 members, 7,971,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:31 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (897434 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by holuphisayor(m): 1:10pm On Apr 27, 2013
its like some nigerians are even going to german universities with german language d language of instruction. Hmmm
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 3:00pm On Apr 27, 2013
Yes u can.u can use any of d bank euro dom acct.I used fbn and its quite simple and there charges is ok.
newacca: Hello House,
Does anyone know if I can pay Uni-Assist fee by Bank transfer from my € Domiciliary account? I do not have anyone to help me pay via credit card.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by newacca: 3:24pm On Apr 27, 2013
futurewise11: Yes u can.u can use any of d bank euro dom acct.I used fbn and its quite simple and there charges is ok.
@Godson and futurewise,
Thx a bunch brovaz. I jst wnt to be sure as I've done it in d past n it worked. Even d charges were moderate. Meanwhile,I wnt to knw if one cld differ admission or make I kuke apply 4 d coming year session cos d winter semester(sept/oct 2013) is too close 4 my plan n most skools I found,na winter semester only mst of dem dey offer.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:26pm On Apr 27, 2013
newacca:
@Godson and futurewise,
Thx a bunch brovaz. I jst wnt to be sure as I've done it in d past n it worked. Even d charges were moderate. Meanwhile,I wnt to knw if one cld differ admission or make I kuke apply 4 d coming year session cos d winter semester(sept/oct 2013) is too close 4 my plan n most skools I found,na winter semester only mst of dem dey offer.

Does schls don't differ admission o they told me to apply again if am nt ready to cme now but thank God have gottin my visa and am leavng soon
Re: German Embassy And Visa by newacca: 11:08pm On Apr 27, 2013
topeajis:

Does schls don't differ admission o they told me to apply again if am nt ready to cme now but thank God have gottin my visa and am leavng soon
Oh good. Congrats on ur visa. When r u starting ur course,which skool n wat course,if u can share with d house. Also,hw was ur interview like?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 5:39am On Apr 28, 2013
newacca:
Oh good. Congrats on ur visa. When r u starting ur course,which skool n wat course,if u can share with d house. Also,hw was ur interview like?

April msters international business. Berlin. Inteview was ok. Thank to God. Thanks thanks to flenge and future wise
Re: German Embassy And Visa by OLADELES: 10:41am On Apr 28, 2013
@ topeajis, pls wot cpga did u use to apply for internatinal biZ course? Tanx
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2013
OLADELES: @ topeajis, pls wot cpga did u use to apply for internatinal biZ course? Tanx
I had 4.46
Re: German Embassy And Visa by OLADELES: 1:44pm On Apr 28, 2013
OLADELES: @ topeajis, pls wot cpga did u use to apply for internatinal biZ course? Tanx
I had 4.46. [quote author=topeajis]
What do u think is the chance for someone wit 3.6?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 3:17pm On Apr 28, 2013
OLADELES: OLADELES: @ topeajis, pls wot cpga did u use to apply for internatinal biZ course? Tanx
I had 4.46.
Yap 3.6 is still okey

University of econmics and law. That ma schol
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2013
Hello house a friend of mine had toefl ibt and his scores was low cos it was Internet base and I was helping him to get admitted in my school here in Europe but my school admission officers said they can't admite him with that score which is 59 please anyone who knows any school that admit student with tht score both Europe,USA or Canada. Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 1:28pm On Apr 29, 2013
ik.swiss:
Hello house a friend of mine had toefl ibt and his scores was low cos it was Internet base and I was helping him to get admitted in my school here in Europe but my school admission officers said they can't admite him with that score which is 59 please anyone who knows any school that admit student with tht score both Europe,USA or Canada. Thanks

Mehn that 59 is too low...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2013
I joined the thread sometime around dec I did toefl scored 80 and. Applied to 3 shools under uni assit and one outside two from uniassit gave me. And the other outsiide didn't give me cos ma transcipt got their late. I opened my account with the first admission letterr I got and applied for visa with a diff admisiion letter just went to the embassy today and pick up my visa. Its 90days and am flying tonight. Thans @ all mostly flenge und futurewise danke Schon see u guys soon

5 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by OLADELES: 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2013
@ topeajis congrats.I wish u goodluck.the sch of econs and law,do dey av both april and oct resumption dates.also wen Is d appliction deadline?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wahabcoal(m): 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2013
Congratulations Tope!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2013
topeajis: I joined the thread sometime around dec I did toefl scored 80 and. Applied to 3 shools under uni assit and one outside two from uniassit gave me. And the other outsiide didn't give me cos ma transcipt got their late. I opened my account with the first admission letterr I got and applied for visa with a diff admisiion letter just went to the embassy today and pick up my visa. Its 90days and am flying tonight. Thans @ all mostly flenge und futurewise danke Schon see u guys soon

Now this is the reward for commitment and Hardwork wat more can I say "big congratulations" and thanx to nl for bringin us together.. Alles gut und sichere Reisen nach Deutschland
Re: German Embassy And Visa by newmusic: 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2013
Greetings to everyone, newacca and everybody else...

There is a school in Berlin, SAE BERLIN, http://berlin.sae.edu/de/home/ which is not free. As regard the 8000 euro required by the embassy, does one have to make that deposit and still go with the school fees or the 8000 euro can be used for the school fees, the international admission guy over there seem not to know anything about the block account cause i have asked him.

What do you suggest guys? Kindyl advise, thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Chars1289: 1:54am On Apr 30, 2013
@TOpe,congrats bro,wish u all d best brovv...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2013
Congrat Tope, May GOD grant u safe journey Amen! Plsn I discovad dat u hav deletd my contact 4rm ur BB. Hope all is well
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2005(m): 2:05pm On Apr 30, 2013
Whao,, I've missed a lot in here.

C'grats to those who got their visas. Many thanks
to the awesome people here giving free infos....

Enjoying Arab and maybe get down to North America first, coming Europe
later in the year hopefully.

Be focused guys, you can surely get it. Do not relent.
God bless y'all

SHALOM
Re: German Embassy And Visa by rapins: 1:57am On May 01, 2013
Pls when can I book for German visa interview? Everyday the appointment is always fully booked!!!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 6:12am On May 01, 2013
Am here in berlin I notices their are few blacs in. Ma school. Students are ready to help and also staff. They listing to yu. But their transpotation sysytem here in berlin is much ok but I never understand am but that shuld nt be a issue for me. All the lecture I missed I can get it online imagine.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 6:44am On May 01, 2013
topeajis: Am here in berlin I notices their are few blacs in. Ma school. Students are ready to help and also staff. They listing to yu. But their transpotation sysytem here in berlin is much ok but I never understand am but that shuld nt be a issue for me. All the lecture I missed I can get it online imagine.
Congrats Tope. All is well with you, with time, you will surely adapt to the whole system. I wish you the very best in your academic pursuit.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Rihannaola(f): 3:26pm On May 01, 2013
rapins: Pls when can I book for German visa interview? Everyday the appointment is always fully booked!!!
You have to book 1-2 weeks in advance on the embassy's appointment portal. I'm sure you'll find an availability.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Rihannaola(f): 3:32pm On May 01, 2013
topeajis: Am here in berlin I notices their are few blacs in. Ma school. Students are ready to help and also staff. They listing to yu. But their transpotation sysytem here in berlin is much ok but I never understand am but that shuld nt be a issue for me. All the lecture I missed I can get it online imagine.
Hey Tope, congrats on your visa acquisition and arrival in Germany. Berlin is my second home, hence I'm there quite often. If you need info that can help you integrate easier, let me know. You also, as you've mentioned, have your school's students and staff support. Goodluck and enjoy Berlin, it's truly a lovely cosmopolitan city.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 4:25pm On May 01, 2013
Rihannaola:
Hey Tope, congrats on your visa acquisition and arrival in Germany. Berlin is my second home, hence I'm there quite often. If you need info that can help you integrate easier, let me know. You also, as you've mentioned, have your school's students and staff support. Goodluck and enjoy Berlin, it's truly a lovely cosmopolitan city.

Yap have. Gottin the transport system cos I went to zoo berlin today with my map I I got the info. But accomodation is another so student should try to apply for accmodation once they have gottin their admission letter
Re: German Embassy And Visa by rapins: 9:29pm On May 01, 2013
Rihannaola:
You have to book 1-2 weeks in advance on the embassy's appointment portal. I'm sure you'll find an availability.

I will been checking their website. For the past 3 weeks now and everyday has been fully booked. Maybe I will wake by midnight today and try again.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by rapins: 2:30am On May 02, 2013
cryAgain fully booked!!! cry shocked
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2005(m): 8:21am On May 02, 2013
rapins: cryAgain fully booked!!! cry shocked

You book ahead. You can't get a date for same day you're booking

Make reservation today for an interview on May 12 somfin lyk dat.

SHALOM
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bolajiboi(m): 1:50pm On May 02, 2013
futurewise11: Don't get it twisted oh.its not all school that honour such letter.some skool usually waive toefl for english speaking country while others insist on toefl.so ask if they waive it or not.pls don't guess for german schools ooh.they are always strict oh.call them first and ask if they waive it or not first.for me am applying to 7 skools.5 under uni assist,2 in bavaria they all waive toefl.thx to walker and flange

thx bro am sorry av nt reply u since ws kind of busy. futurewise dis wat i need frm u can u pls share me some of the school that waive toefl for english speaking country plsssssssss if u can't share it in public can u pls send them into my email add bj_quadri(at)yahoo dot com

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 02, 2013
This my mail tooo pls
bolajiboi:

thx bro am sorry av nt reply u since ws kind of busy. futurewise dis wat i need frm u can u pls share me some of the school that waive toefl for english speaking country plsssssssss if u can't share it in public can u pls send them into my email add bj_quadri(at)yahoo dot com
Re: German Embassy And Visa by rapins: 3:43pm On May 02, 2013
it is fully booked to 16/05/2013.

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.