Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,368 members, 7,971,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:41 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (897411 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 5:52pm On May 06, 2013
flange:

https://www.nairaland.com/1079743/electronic-test-company-etc-accredited
I used the kapalan CD that was kewl too
av already replied u on the thread bro...
Tanx
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jahzamunda: 7:01pm On May 06, 2013
Hello house,how do i book for a schengen visa interview.I checked the website but no dates available
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kumulus(m): 5:44am On May 07, 2013
flange:

When is ur exam are u in lagos I can get you a CD + I have materials me and tope used @ naija obi refer to demaeji's toefl thread for the materials we will finish it up there so we won't derail this thread u will get the materials
Fellow nlanders if u have not registered for toefl u better now most deadline for schools is july 15th . The xams no be gre or gmath o do it now so u won't@ come back later on d same issue e no hrd if u sabi read , speak englisch and a patient reader
For ug most schools won't waive it for you even the ones that waive are partly german so if ppl wey won go do masters no gree write toefl u wey dey go ug no try am make yanga with them o

Hey flange!.... I'm in lag can you help with the cd?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by baccus: 10:13am On May 07, 2013
Hello nairaland german embassy deny me visa to study language before going for my degree nd now the problem is to get back my money at Deutsche Bank, cos I opened a block account with the bank. Pls how do I go abt that cos I want to face another country for admission.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nduchris: 11:10am On May 07, 2013
kindly write an EMAIL to the bank . they will reply you quickly.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 1:15pm On May 07, 2013
nduchris:

kindly write an EMAIL to the bank . they will reply you quickly.

Annd how do u knw they will reaply asap. I mailed them when I still they naiiaj them no reaply I called them no them speac english but they replyed my mail after 2 weeks. If na berliner bank now they got so many branch for gemany but the so called deutsche bank get lil banch here in berlin the only branch have since in berlin na that in frankfuta alle so the best na to find person way sabi speak german make he help u call them. Best of luckl

another option go to their office in nigeria u will see dis from their website they are @ 4, Adeyemi Lawson Road
Lagos
Nigeria
Phone Number

+234 +234 (1) 269-3327; -0580; -0389
Fax Number

+234 +234 (1) 269-133
Re: German Embassy And Visa by rapins: 4:06pm On May 07, 2013
[/color]
jah zamunda: Hello house,how do i book for a schengen visa interview.I checked the website but no dates available
[color=#990000]

We are in the same boat ooo. I ave been trying too but to no avail. Sometimes I wake aronud midnight to try yet fully booked. I really don't know what to do. Just hoping I will get to find space one day cos I have a conference in Bonn by August.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by parisbluefox: 6:02pm On May 07, 2013
Please i need help in securing an Undergraduate Admission in any of the Universities in Germany that do not charge tuition fees and also do not require TOEFL OR IELTS.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by parisbluefox: 6:09pm On May 07, 2013
Please i need help in securing an Undergraduate Admission in any of the Universities in Germany that do not charge tuition fees and also do not require TOEFL OR IELTS. The language of instruction for their courses should be in English as well (Nursing or Business admin).. I wrote my O'level in 2005 and cleared all Nine subjects including maths and English.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jahzamunda: 6:10pm On May 07, 2013
Please house, i need help on how to book an in interview.I checked the website but no free days
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 7:08pm On May 07, 2013
parisbluefox: Please i need help in securing an Undergraduate Admission in any of the Universities in Germany that do not charge tuition fees and also do not require TOEFL OR IELTS. The language of instruction for their courses should be in English as well (Nursing or Business admin).. I wrote my O'level in 2005 and cleared all Nine subjects including maths and English.

do you know the o level expires?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 7:15pm On May 07, 2013
naijaobi:
av already replied u on the thread bro...
Tanx

Okay I need to be on system to send them can't attach the docs on phone please be patient .
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 7:48pm On May 07, 2013
kumulus:

Hey flange!.... I'm in lag can you help with the cd?

Okay no Problem
Re: German Embassy And Visa by parisbluefox: 7:57pm On May 07, 2013
Please i need help in securing an Undergraduate Admission in any of the Universities in Germany that do not charge tuition fees and also do not require TOEFL OR IELTS. The language of instruction for their courses should be in English as well .. I wrote my O'level in 2005 and cleared all Nine subjects including maths and English.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by parisbluefox: 8:00pm On May 07, 2013
Godson201333:

do you know the o level expires?

Well i never knew. But wait o. how sure are you about this? and how did you get this info?

(17)Q. What Is the official life-span of WAEC Certificates?
A. WAEC certificates have no expiry date.

Got this directly from WAEC website.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by parisbluefox: 8:07pm On May 07, 2013
parisbluefox:

Well i never knew. But wait o. how sure are you about this? and who did you get this info?

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:53pm On May 07, 2013
rapins: [/color]
[color=#990000]

We are in the same boat ooo. I ave been trying too but to no avail. Sometimes I wake around midnight to try yet fully booked. I really don't know what to do. Just hoping I will get to find space one day cos I have a conference in Bonn by August.
remember na summer time we they many people want to travel so to book appointment na third world war so just try book appointment if na even December and make sure u check every time some people might cancel their own
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 9:04pm On May 07, 2013
parisbluefox:

Just let your school be aware and contact Waec just to confirm my information brother and try to always read.

Please try to apply to those schools that charge 50 euro for application processing fee or through uni assist,so that your admission can be guaranteed and you won't have to waste time!.I know its not easy but try,I can always get to list of those free uni later.

All d Best.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by parisbluefox: 9:26pm On May 07, 2013
Godson201333:

Just let your school be aware and contact Waec just to confirm my information brother and try to always read.

Please try to apply to those schools that charge 50 euro for application processing fee or through uni assist,so that your admission can be guaranteed and you won't have to waste time!.I know its not easy but try,I can always get to list of those free uni later.

All d Best.

Thank Brother! One more thing, Is it possible to secure admission into Year 1 directly with my Waec? or will i have to go through the Preparatory Program? Please try to send list of those Uni. I highly appreciate
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 10:32pm On May 07, 2013
parisbluefox: Please i need help in securing an Undergraduate Admission in any of the Universities in Germany that do not charge tuition fees and also do not require TOEFL OR IELTS. The language of instruction for their courses should be in English as well .. I wrote my O'level in 2005 and cleared all Nine subjects including maths and English.

Hallo if your applying to Germany with only waec u won't get admission because its not equivalent to their abitur . Check d previous pages I already posted the equivalent certificates or results plus ur waec that was sent to me by university of applied science mannheim before I applied to them
If you want to study Nursing most of all those health courses I have seen are in german so u need a year Preparaatory class in nigeria before u can join their studienkolleg even in Goethe institue most of the students with me in A2 r going for medical courses there
For your business admin the IGce will do once u have that result plus ur waec ur set. U do ur homework here in nigeria if u think they will giv u visa for language there ur on a long thing the embassy will direct u to goethe..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 10:59pm On May 07, 2013
flange:

Okay I need to be on system to send them can't attach the docs on phone please be patient .
thanx bro..am waiting
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 11:02pm On May 07, 2013
parisbluefox:

Thank Brother! One more thing, Is it possible to secure admission into Year 1 directly with my Waec? or will i have to go through the Preparatory Program? Please try to send list of those Uni. I highly appreciate
oga abeg go through this thread from page one... Cos if u did, u wud av known that WAEC alone cannot get u an admission...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 07, 2013
House,good evening.

I just received my admission letter now from university of bremen to study Environmental physics(msc)

Please,what next do i do now?

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 11:57pm On May 07, 2013
Geo-man:
House,good evening.

I just received my admission letter now from university of bremen to study Environmental physics(msc)

Please,what next do i do now?

Thanks in anticipation.

Print it out from your email and take it along with all ur docs to the embassy to open your blocked account
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 1:21am On May 08, 2013
flange:

Print it out from your email and take it along with all ur docs to the embassy to open your blocked account
Okay,thank you so much buddy,i appreciate.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 5:43am On May 08, 2013
flange:

Hallo if your applying to Germany with only waec u won't get admission because its not equivalent to their abitur . Check d previous pages I already posted the equivalent certificates or results plus ur waec that was sent to me by university of applied science mannheim before I applied to them
If you want to study Nursing most of all those health courses I have seen are in german so u need a year Preparaatory class in nigeria before u can join their studienkolleg even in Goethe institue most of the students with me in A2 r going for medical courses there
For your business admin the IGce will do once u have that result plus ur waec ur set. U do ur homework here in nigeria if u think they will giv u visa for language there ur on a long thing the embassy will direct u to goethe..

To me its always good to learn the german language,It will help you for so many reasons and they will like you more in Germany,why go to Germany to study in English.Its better that person go to UK nah.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 5:47am On May 08, 2013
flange:

Go to the duetsche bank website. And print the form. Fill it on the sysytem o. And make 3 photocopy with ur date page of u passport also. Copies with ur admission. Letter. Just go but make sure u hold one bank form incase u made any mistake. Go luck boss..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:48am On May 08, 2013
flange:

For your business admin the IGce will do once u have that result plus ur waec ur set. U do ur homework here in nigeria if u think they will giv u visa for language there ur on a long thing the embassy will direct u to goethe.
Before they do allow students and give visa to take Language programme in Germany but since Goethe is now in existence, they would probably direct you there, that was what cause visa denial of that guy. However, if it happens that you are going for foundation course in English medium, i think the embassy would grant visa for that, right?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 9:13am On May 08, 2013
Demaejy:
Before they do allow students and give visa to take Language programme in Germany but since Goethe is now in existence, they would probably direct you there, that was what cause visa denial of that guy. However, if it happens that you are going for foundation course in English medium, i think the embassy would grant visa for that, right?

Yes if your course instruction is English then no problem,When going for students visa they need to be sure that you are really a student,Thats why they give some people exam right inside the embassy on the interview day.Attend german classes at goethe makes things easier.Student visa is very different from visiting visa.Its a long term visa and they are afraid cos some people go there with student visa and never go to school.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 9:49am On May 08, 2013
Demaejy:

Oh well but are there german foundation courses in Englisch?
No .I've never heard of that

Nigeria like short cut . Get your Zertifikat Deutsch and save assumptions if you r going to studienkolleg
Note: goethe has been in nigeria for 50yrs
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:28am On May 08, 2013
flange:

Oh well but are there german foundation courses in Englisch?
No .I've never heard of that

Nigeria like short cut . Get your Zertifikat Deutsch and save assumptions if you r going to studienkolleg
Note: goethe has been in nigeria for 50yrs
what did you mean by short cut?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:32am On May 08, 2013
Godson201333:

Yes if your course instruction is English then no problem,When going for students visa they need to be sure that you are really a student,Thats why they give some people exam right inside the embassy on the interview day.Attend german classes at goethe makes things easier.Student visa is very different from visiting visa.Its a long term visa and they are afraid cos some people go there with student visa and never go to school.
I think you are on point here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.