Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,053 members, 7,970,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 02:37 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (897086 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:45pm On May 12, 2013
realking: Thanks @ Topeajis. Is actualy 4 my sister. She finished OND and is finding it dificul 2 get IT placement. So am thinking that she should use d oportunity 2 obtain d language certification b4 we think of either going 4 HND here or BSC in Germany

Kkkk good
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 7:58pm On May 12, 2013
Plz can anyone tell me hw to pay for uni-assist.wana apply to 6 schools in germany.Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 7:59pm On May 12, 2013
hello Topeajis and other nairalanders that are in Germany, can you guys please tell us about how part-time jobs prospects are in Germany? Is the place welcoming for blacks (i mean racism)? what are the general opinions of Ngerians there? how hard/easy can it be to get a part-time job? thanks in advance.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ikechiozo: 10:25pm On May 12, 2013
Greetings to all!!

I will like to know if the payment for uniassist can be made at access bank cos that's where I have an account and what do you think about studying for m.sc in technical university dresden. They run a program i am really interested in. Are there possibiities of part time job there?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bolajiboi(m): 10:26pm On May 12, 2013
hello house after all my finding i realise my ordinary o'level cannot get me an admission into any Germany university so d next thing is a way forward which is to apply for Studienkolleg can anyone list the procedure of hw to apply for Studienkolleg the application procedure and the list of sch that offer preparatory course. thx all
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 12, 2013
Appointment is currently opened for 27.05.2013

Short term visa (Schengen States)
Please select a date (date format: dd.mm.yyyy)
05/2013
WEDNESDAY 01.05.2013 Appointments for this day cant be booked anymore
THURSDAY 02.05.2013 Appointments for this day cant be booked anymore
FRIDAY 03.05.2013 Appointments for this day cant be booked anymore
SATURDAY 04.05.2013 Appointments for this day cant be booked anymore
SUNDAY 05.05.2013 Appointments for this day cant be booked anymore
MONDAY 06.05.2013 Appointments for this day cant be booked anymore
TUESDAY 07.05.2013 Appointments for this day cant be booked anymore
WEDNESDAY 08.05.2013 Appointments for this day cant be booked anymore
THURSDAY 09.05.2013 Appointments for this day cant be booked anymore
FRIDAY 10.05.2013 Appointments for this day cant be booked anymore
SATURDAY 11.05.2013 Appointments for this day cant be booked anymore
SUNDAY 12.05.2013 Appointments for this day cant be booked anymore
MONDAY 13.05.2013 Appointments for this day cant be booked anymore
TUESDAY 14.05.2013 Appointments for this date cant be booked
WEDNESDAY 15.05.2013 All appointments for this day are taken
THURSDAY 16.05.2013 All appointments for this day are taken
FRIDAY 17.05.2013 All appointments for this day are taken
SATURDAY 18.05.2013 All appointments for this day are taken
SUNDAY 19.05.2013 All appointments for this day are taken
MONDAY 20.05.2013 All appointments for this day are taken
TUESDAY 21.05.2013 All appointments for this day are taken
WEDNESDAY 22.05.2013 All appointments for this day are taken
THURSDAY 23.05.2013 All appointments for this day are taken
FRIDAY 24.05.2013 All appointments for this day are taken
SATURDAY 25.05.2013 All appointments for this day are taken
SUNDAY 26.05.2013 All appointments for this day are taken
MONDAY 27.05.2013 Appointments are available
TUESDAY 28.05.2013 Appointments for this date cant be booked
WEDNESDAY 29.05.2013 Appointments for this date cant be booked
THURSDAY 30.05.2013 Appointments for this date cant be booked
FRIDAY 31.05.2013 Appointments for this date cant be booked
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 11:12pm On May 12, 2013
dmitroika: hello Topeajis and other nairalanders that are in Germany, can you guys please tell us about how part-time jobs prospects are in Germany? Is the place welcoming for blacks (i mean racism)? what are the general opinions of Ngerians there? how hard/easy can it be to get a part-time job? thanks in advance.

Yes there are a lot of part-ime and full time jobs. In short the number of vacancies are more than the number of workers but the only problem is that you have to speak fluent German before you can gain a job. I am in Germany studying Engineering and I know what am saying.

Before I came to Germany, I always hear a rumour that they are racist and police country but since I came in March, I have not experience any racism. Germans are so nice. The way they are nice in ther Embassy is the same way they are here. Inshort since I came here i have not even see police not to talk of Army. So dont listen to people. Travel and see tings by youself or ask people there already.

anyway to conclude, maybe it's because am in southern Germany sha cos I don't know of Northern Germany. The only thing I know is that those in NORTHERN SIDE DEY RUN COME SOUTH FOR GREENER PASTURE.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 12, 2013
kelly4top:

Yes there are a lot of part-ime and full time jobs. In short the number of vacancies are more than the number of workers but the only problem is that you have to speak fluent German before you can gain a job. I am in Germany studying Engineering and I know what am saying.

Before I came to Germany, I always hear a rumour that they are racist and police country but since I came in March, I have not experience any racism. Germans are so nice. The way they are nice in ther Embassy is the same way they are here. Inshort since I came here i have not even see police not to talk of Army. So dont listen to people. Travel and see tings by youself or ask people there already.

anyway to conclude, maybe it's because am in southern Germany sha cos I don't know of Northern Germany. The only thing I know is that those in NORTHERN SIDE DEY RUN COME SOUTH FOR GREENER PASTURE.

I second that, but some part in Munchen and BONN they are racist.. I have lived in frankfurt and Berlin, God in heaven they are very kind and generous.. Well it all depends on the role you play, they are very welcoming but you must be well behaved..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 12:06am On May 13, 2013
Do u have a dom account,if yes take uni assist account number to the bank,ur account will be debited and d money will be transfer to uni assist account.I can recommend fbn and gtb,ur money will be there in 2 days,I sent mine on 23 and uni assist acknowledge it on 25.so easy,don't forget to add a copy of the payment slip into ur document before sending it to uniassist.it was flange and tope that put me through as well.they don't honour nigeria card.
damsamty16: Plz can anyone tell me hw to pay for uni-assist.wana apply to 6 schools in germany.Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 4:24am On May 13, 2013
bolajiboi: hello house after all my finding i realise my ordinary o'level cannot get me an admission into any Germany university so d next thing is a way forward which is to apply for Studienkolleg can anyone list the procedure of hw to apply for Studienkolleg the application procedure and the list of sch that offer preparatory course. thx all

Please we have treated this question before,check the thread again.You can only applied to a studienkolleg through a university,for example check Uni kassel,they have preparatory class and you have to pay cos it belong to uni assist..Just go to german university websites,check if they have preparatory course for undergraduate...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:58am On May 13, 2013
dmitroika: hello Topeajis and other nairalanders that are in Germany, can you guys please tell us about how part-time jobs prospects are in Germany? Is the place welcoming for blacks (i mean racism)? what are the general opinions of Ngerians there? how hard/easy can it be to get a part-time job? thanks in advance.

Their are jobs here but the best one will be available whe u can speak a lil bit of thei language. I mean in berlin I see new facces of blacks here evey day even in ma school. The best is to learn the language and job go sure. But without the language jobs self they but it won't pay well.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:21am On May 13, 2013
topeajis:

Their are jobs here but the best one will be available whe u can speak a lil bit of thei language. I mean in berlin I see new facces of blacks here evey day even in ma school. The best is to learn the language and job go sure. But without the language jobs self they but it won't pay well.

Is this the Tope Ajiseriji, Uthman cousin?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 10:31am On May 13, 2013
la'success:

Is this the Tope Ajiseriji, Uthman cousin?

Yes and who is la'success
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 12:58pm On May 13, 2013
futurewise11: Do u have a dom account,if yes take uni assist account number to the bank,ur account will be debited and d money will be transfer to uni assist account.I can recommend fbn and gtb,ur money will be there in 2 days,I sent mine on 23 and uni assist acknowledge it on 25.so easy,don't forget to add a copy of the payment slip into ur document before sending it to uniassist.it was flange and tope that put me through as well.they don't honour nigeria card.
I dnt have a dom account so hw will I go abt it or i shud register for it @gtb.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Rihannaola(f): 3:26pm On May 13, 2013
damsamty16:
I dnt have a dom account so hw will I go abt it or i shud register for it @gtb.

Ask at the bank. They'll open an € domiciliary account for you there. You'll need to provide 2 references, but if you already have a current account with them, you won't need to. The references provided before for the current account will suffice. Takes 48hrs to open. To fund it thereafter, you simply change the money to € at e.g a bureau de exchange and deposit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 5:37pm On May 13, 2013
Let her use her ond and waec to apply,she can be admitted.advice her to do toefl,she definately get a lot of program taught in english language which doesn't require knowledge of german.
realking: Thanks @ Topeajis. Is actualy 4 my sister. She finished OND and is finding it dificul 2 get IT placement. So am thinking that she should use d oportunity 2 obtain d language certification b4 we think of either going 4 HND here or BSC in Germany
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 5:50pm On May 13, 2013
[quote author=Rihannaola]

Ask at the bank. They'll open an € domiciliary account for you there. You'll need to provide 2 references, but if you already have a current account with them, you won't need to. The references provided before for the current account will suffice. Takes 48hrs to open. To fund it thereafter, you simply change the money to € at e.g a bureau de exchange and deposit.

If u don't have the domi account check the uni assist website at the payment. And fees link u will see that they partner with some banks in nigeira like UBA, unity. Wema bank and so. Although I didn't know about dis when I was applying for mine may be u go to the beir customer servise about it...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 6:51pm On May 13, 2013
[quote author=topeajis][/quote]

He should be ready to pay a transfer charges that is up to 10,000 naira..Try GTB and they will make it happen for you within 24 hours..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:29pm On May 13, 2013
Godson201333:

GTB is nt on the uni assit site. Uni-assit stated some banks on their side sha .m don't knw much about it anyway
Lol @ Godson don't u knw @ time the bank chages will be more th money u want to pay. Make God just help urs with naija banks ni

He should be ready to pay a transfer charges that is up to 10,000 naira..Try GTB and they will make it happen for you within 24 hours..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by olanshi: 7:30pm On May 13, 2013
topeajis:

Yes and who is la'success

Small world, you sent me an email concerning the house thing.. Greatolanshi@gmail.com through Uthman
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:16pm On May 13, 2013
[quote author=olanshi]

Small world, you sent me an email concerning the house thing.. Greatolanshi@gmail.com through Uthman[/quo

Hiya thanks baba. Much appreaciated have settled down she helped mi very much she helped me with all I needed . Sorry I didn't mailed u back.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by olanshi: 8:52pm On May 13, 2013
topeajis:

[quote author=olanshi]

Small world, you sent me an email concerning the house thing.. Greatolanshi@gmail.com through Uthman[/quo

Hiya thanks baba. Much appreaciated have settled down she helped mi very much she helped me with all I needed . Sorry I didn't mailed u back.

We are all brothers, so we have to watch each others back.. Welcome to berlin, I will be back very soon...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:57pm On May 13, 2013
[quote author=olanshi][/quote]

Yap she told me. She want u to come study here also that u just left berlin also. Was even with her today..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 11:37pm On May 13, 2013
Thank you so much baba @rihannaola,Godson nd my top boss mr T @topeajis u're da best.I wish u all d best in ur academic persuit.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 11:38pm On May 13, 2013
Thank you so much baba @rihannaola,Godson nd my top boss mr T @topeajis u're da best.I will go nd make enquiry abt it 1st tin 2mao mawning dnt dull.I wish u all d best in ur academic persuit.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 4:58am On May 14, 2013
damsamty16:
Thank you so much baba @rihannaola,Godson nd my top boss mr T @topeajis u're da best.I will go nd make enquiry abt it 1st tin 2mao mawning dnt dull.I wish u all d best in ur academic persuit.

Damsamty u seen bosS. All the best paddy mi
Re: German Embassy And Visa by olanshi: 6:55am On May 14, 2013
Information is power, utilize them wisely cos it will take you to stardom by God grace!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 10:06am On May 14, 2013
la'success:
Appointment is currently opened for 27.05.2013

Short term visa (Schengen States)
Please select a date (date format: dd.mm.yyyy)
05/2013
WEDNESDAY 01.05.2013 Appointments for this day cant be booked anymore
THURSDAY 02.05.2013 Appointments for this day cant be booked anymore
FRIDAY 03.05.2013 Appointments for this day cant be booked anymore
SATURDAY 04.05.2013 Appointments for this day cant be booked anymore
SUNDAY 05.05.2013 Appointments for this day cant be booked anymore
MONDAY 06.05.2013 Appointments for this day cant be booked anymore
TUESDAY 07.05.2013 Appointments for this day cant be booked anymore
WEDNESDAY 08.05.2013 Appointments for this day cant be booked anymore
THURSDAY 09.05.2013 Appointments for this day cant be booked anymore
FRIDAY 10.05.2013 Appointments for this day cant be booked anymore
SATURDAY 11.05.2013 Appointments for this day cant be booked anymore
SUNDAY 12.05.2013 Appointments for this day cant be booked anymore
MONDAY 13.05.2013 Appointments for this day cant be booked anymore
TUESDAY 14.05.2013 Appointments for this date cant be booked
WEDNESDAY 15.05.2013 All appointments for this day are taken
THURSDAY 16.05.2013 All appointments for this day are taken
FRIDAY 17.05.2013 All appointments for this day are taken
SATURDAY 18.05.2013 All appointments for this day are taken
SUNDAY 19.05.2013 All appointments for this day are taken
MONDAY 20.05.2013 All appointments for this day are taken
TUESDAY 21.05.2013 All appointments for this day are taken
WEDNESDAY 22.05.2013 All appointments for this day are taken
THURSDAY 23.05.2013 All appointments for this day are taken
FRIDAY 24.05.2013 All appointments for this day are taken
SATURDAY 25.05.2013 All appointments for this day are taken
SUNDAY 26.05.2013 All appointments for this day are taken
MONDAY 27.05.2013 Appointments are available
TUESDAY 28.05.2013 Appointments for this date cant be booked
WEDNESDAY 29.05.2013 Appointments for this date cant be booked
THURSDAY 30.05.2013 Appointments for this date cant be booked
FRIDAY 31.05.2013 Appointments for this date cant be booked

This is a public holiday
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 4:35pm On May 14, 2013
flange:

This is a public holiday

@Flange leave la'success alone jare,He is just jonzing..I know he has got bad intention on this forum...Maybe na hin own german embassy want give interview for childrens day....TSCHEWWWWWW!!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 4:39pm On May 14, 2013
Godson201333:

@Flange leave la'success alone jare,He is just jonzing..I know he has got bad intention on this forum...Maybe na hin own german embassy want give interview for childrens day....TSCHEWWWWWW!!

He as seen an appontment date for 25th alrready. Or so sha nt sure about the sate but he don see apapintment sha he nt also a novice about the apointment stuff cos he just left berlin also.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 14, 2013
Godson201333:

Olodo rabata!!!! So you regard yourself as children, how many milk teeth do you still have? I'm a credible user on this forum, check my profile beside I don't have bad intention to anybody.. I have been there and am still there! Rising and rising to the peak!

So let me lecture you Godson! Childrens day is a holiday for children, not grown adult with 32 teeth like you... Embassies, Banks, Public Offices, Private Firms will be open for normal business transactions... So take NOTE!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 14, 2013
@ Flange, yes it is Holiday for children! So embassies, public and private sectors will be open for normal businesses.. You'd better not sleep @ home when you need to go to work that day thinking it is childrens day...

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.