Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,762 members, 7,882,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:24 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (889825 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by emekajeff(m): 8:30am On May 18, 2013
Please help . I don't have any invitatiOn letter because I have no one in germany. How can I do this? And I have someone willing to help me.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 9:53am On May 18, 2013
emekajeff: Please help . I don't have any invitatiOn letter because I have no one in germany. How can I do this? And I have someone willing to help me.
this question funny o.. Abi na only me dey see d funny side of it
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pinehearst: 10:44am On May 18, 2013
Rihannaola:

How long did it take OHM to send you your admission letter after the deadline?

About 2 months and we just 7 international students admitted and 13 Germans.

For those looking for student job you can make use of this website
it's specially dedicated for student jobs in Germany and its free.
www.jobruf.de

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by emekajeff(m): 5:36pm On May 18, 2013
Please help. I have the money how can I get a visa to germany . To buy goods and return back.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 9:46pm On May 18, 2013
topeajis:

@ kelly nice one omo the north is nt only about job its even about to see ur follow black to talk with that one self na another wahala only if u can get to hamburg cos its a bit close to berlin. But don't dull na the western part be the best in munichleaving is expensive like our abuja and port harcout even their admission pocess is nt easy.pls when thinking about the school u ant to go to consider the state also. And pls forget about police and recist here ooo no body get ur time so far u are nt into shaddy business if they want to get u it easy cos they knw where u stay. But apart from that lean the language and u will enjoy germany. All the best to you guys. And pls after admiSsion ty get accomodation before coming here that was the first poblem I faced when I arrrived but with God doing I was able to meet a very nice woman herre which helped me out. Best of luck. To u guys ..

Tope has said it all. He who has an ear let him hear what the experienced guys has spoken and stop believing rumor. We are in Germany and we can guide u if u are willing to accept the truth.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by arrey247: 5:47am On May 19, 2013
Thank you all for keeping this thread alive. To be candid reading through from the beginning is difficult. I want those in south and western part of Germany to give me information on schools that are still admitting students for masters. I am in Poland now. Thank you all and God Bless you
Re: German Embassy And Visa by arrey247: 6:07am On May 19, 2013
@ kelly and tope, can you give me the names of few schools i can apply in the western or southern germany for master program. My bachelor was in Accounting. i am planning of coming to Germany next month from Poland but would like to apply now due to deadline.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Toluth(m): 9:04am On May 20, 2013
Pls guys, what do you think about Mannheim in terms of the living standard, cost of living and the city generally? candid reply pls
Re: German Embassy And Visa by arrey247: 5:17pm On May 20, 2013
@ toluth, have you got admission already to any university there?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jahzamunda: 8:09pm On May 21, 2013
I finally got an available date and booked an appointment.I am applying for a tourist visa . I was issued a one month schengen visa on a virgin passport by embassy of sweden (july 2012). I spent 14 days in sweden and 3 days in hamburg before coming back to Naija.Please nairalanders what are my chances of getting a visa
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Toluth(m): 9:14pm On May 21, 2013
arrey247: @ toluth, have you got admission already to any university there?
still waiting for admission
Re: German Embassy And Visa by arrey247: 4:30am On May 22, 2013
@Toluth, Ok, is application still on in the school you applied for? What part, west or east Germany?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Toluth(m): 9:03pm On May 22, 2013
arrey247: @Toluth, Ok, is application still on in the school you applied for? What part, west or east Germany?
Oh! Sorry the application is closed for this semester. And its in west.
@all can someone pls answer my initial question on the way of life, cost and standard of living in Mannheim?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 9:22pm On May 22, 2013
Ems is 8k plus according to the information i got from their office
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 8:43am On May 23, 2013
Toluth:
still waiting for admission

Wc school is it hochschule mannheim the university of applied science ?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 9:13am On May 23, 2013
ganasy:

Go to EMS,the one located at murital muhammed airport,cargo section....they have office there and they can only know the price after checking the weight of your parcel.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 5:51pm On May 23, 2013
Y not use fedex.8900 and ur document will reach germany within 2 working days.
ganasy:

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 23, 2013
jah zamunda: I finally got an available date and booked an appointment.I am applying for a tourist visa . I was issued a one month schengen visa on a virgin passport by embassy of sweden (july 2012). I spent 14 days in sweden and 3 days in hamburg before coming back to Naija.Please nairalanders what are my chances of getting a visa

So far your documents very precise and you are able to defend yourself when questions are been thrown at you, you are 99.9% of getting a german visa..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Toluth(m): 8:28am On May 24, 2013
flange:

Wc school is it hochschule mannheim the university of applied science ?
Nope, its the university of Mannheim
Re: German Embassy And Visa by TummieMarshal: 1:29pm On May 24, 2013
pls, i v sent my documents to university of muensten. And it has gotten there, what r my chances? And is it a commercial and developed area like hamburg
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ikechiozo: 2:32pm On May 24, 2013
I want to know if the German Embassy would give a prospecting student VISA to attend admission interview in Germany
Re: German Embassy And Visa by newacca: 2:55pm On May 24, 2013
ikechiozo: I want to know if the German Embassy would give a prospecting student VISA to attend admission interview in Germany
It may be extremely difficult,but not imppossible. Put urself ind shoes of d VO. If u didn't pass the interview n decided to stay back? Why dnt u try skools dat dnt req.u to come 4 pre-admission interview? Dnt make things diff 4 urself Bro. Alles gute.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ikechiozo: 6:28pm On May 24, 2013
There are limited no. Of schools offering my course at m.sc level.

Thnx
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bloodofjesus: 8:08am On May 25, 2013
futurewise11: Let her use her ond and waec to apply,she can be admitted.advice her to do toefl,she definately get a lot of program taught in english language which doesn't require knowledge of german.

please put me through i have OND WITH MY O level can use it to apply for school in germany, and name of the school that i can apply with
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:22am On May 25, 2013
I have missed a lot from this topic since I last posted here. I say congrats to those who had been successful in processing their admission and visa to Germany. Take the maximum opportunities of what the German system can offer.
This may interest you if you are currently doing or already had a Masters degree in the field of sustainable management (Enviromental Sciences/Engineering, Agriculture related courses, material and resource science/management, .......
It is called Green Talent and the application closes 9th of June. When selected as a “Green Talent”, you will be invited to a two-week science forum in Germany (expected to take place in October/November 2013). BMBF will cover your travel expenses as well as your meals and accommodation during the forum. The link is as pasted below.

http://greentalents.de/application/index.php/welcome.html
Re: German Embassy And Visa by toplevel: 1:03pm On May 25, 2013
Hello guys

i need your help i applied to two schools in germany and sent my application via normal post office on the 11th April 2013
and they promise me that it will reach by 10 working days so by 10th of May i didnot get any response from the school to know if they have received my application so i wrote the schools the below mail and one of them wrote back to tell me they have not recieved it while another one wrote just to thank me for applying does it mean the one thanking me for applying has received it or they are only thanking me for telling them that i have applied so what do you think below is the mail i sent to the schools and also the response which i received on the 21st of May.from the one thanking me for applying so advised because i expected them to say Yes we have recieved it at so so date thanks for appling that was what i expected.
=======================================================================================================================

To Whom It May Concern.

My Name is Mr Tunde Abiodun From Nigeria i applied to study a course
in (Power Engineering and Renewable Energies) in your institution i
have sent my application/transcript since 11th April 2013

Could you please confirm if the parcel has been received by your institution

Thanks and regards

Regards
Mr Tunde Abiodun
===========================================================================================================================
Hello Mr Tunde Abiodun,

Thank you for your application.

The Admissions Committee meets after 29th May 2013, and you will hear of their decision after this.

Yours sincerely,

Mrs. Sylvia Jentsch
Department of Automation Technology and Power Engineering and Renewable Energies

Hochschule Mannheim - University of Applied Sciences
Paul-Wittsack-Str. 10

68163 Mannheim, Germany
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 1:39pm On May 25, 2013
toplevel: Hello guys

i need your help i applied to two schools in germany and sent my application via normal post office on the 11th April 2013
and they promise me that it will reach by 10 working days so by 10th of May i didnot get any response from the school to know if they have received my application so i wrote the schools the below mail and one of them wrote back to tell me they have not recieved it while another one wrote just to thank me for applying does it mean the one thanking me for applying has received it or they are only thanking me for telling them that i have applied so what do you think below is the mail i sent to the schools and also the response which i received on the 21st of May.from the one thanking me for applying so advised because i expected them to say Yes we have recieved it at so so date thanks for appling that was what i expected.
=======================================================================================================================

To Whom It May Concern.

Thanks and regards

Regards
Mr Tunde Abiodun
===========================================================================================================================
Hello Mr Tunde Abiodun,

The Admissions Committee meets after 29th May 2013, and you will hear of their decision after this.

Yours sincerely,

Mrs. Sylvia Jentsch
Department of Automation Technology and Power Engineering and Renewable Energies

Paul-Wittsack-Str. 10

68163 Mannheim, Germany

If a University received your applications,The foreign office will contact you and even give you a application number that you can always quote...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 5:49pm On May 25, 2013
toplevel: Hello guys

To Whom It May Concern.

Thanks and regards

Regards
Mr Tunde Abiodun
Hello Mr Tunde Abiodun,

Yours sincerely,

Mrs. Sylvia Jentsch

Paul-Wittsack-Str. 10

68163 Mannheim, Germany

Technically i do not think they are thanking you for telling them you applied. When i sent mine to them, They didnt reply so i called she told me she needed more time to sort things out and after an hour i received an email from her which she told me the same thing about the school meeting after the deadline and i was going to hear their decision.
so you should just relax and wait she wont tell you they will get back to you if she doesnt see your application
Re: German Embassy And Visa by arrey247: 7:00pm On May 25, 2013
Hello house, is there any school accepting applicants for masters now? Who knows please infor me.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bloodofjesus: 7:10pm On May 25, 2013
people in the house please put me through i have OND WITH MY O level can use it to apply for school in germany, and name of the school that i can apply with
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 10:49am On May 26, 2013
Bloodofjesus: people in the house please put me through i have OND WITH MY O level can use it to apply for school in germany, and name of the school that i can apply with

Please read the thread from at least page 50,You will find an Answer and yes you can apply with your o'level.

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (481)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.