Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,038 members, 7,970,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:27 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (897075 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bigaunty1(f): 4:26pm On May 28, 2013
can you please suggest schools with english medium mode of teaching that has got nursing and midwifery........and then engineering,when are there intake periods and application deadlines
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 4:35pm On May 28, 2013
Big aunty: can you please suggest schools with english medium mode of teaching that has got nursing and midwifery........and then engineering,when are there intake periods and application deadlines

For the nursing I don't know cs most are taugh in english but for engineering u will see many school just go to daad.de
U will see the courses when section start and the deadlines.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bigaunty1(f): 4:36pm On May 28, 2013
here are some schools i found for nursing and engineering respectively (http://www.eh-berlin.de/kontakt/bestaetigung.html)protestant university berlin ,(http://www.beuth-hochschule.de/en/forschung/)beuth hochschule fur technik berlin.i really dont know if this schools are quite good for this courses.kindly advice
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bwave: 4:55pm On May 28, 2013
Hello house, I just got a letter of admission, I know the steps for visa application had been recounted several times here but I will still appreciate anybody willing to reiterate it step by step and any kind advice.Pls those in germany, Weimar, Thuringen is not in the south, but how is the place in terms of part time job opportunities and living generally.Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bigaunty1(f): 4:59pm On May 28, 2013
Bwave: Hello house, I just got a letter of admission, I know the steps for visa application had been recounted several times here but I will still appreciate anybody willing to reiterate it step by step and any kind advice.Pls those in germany, Weimar, Thuringen is not in the south, but how is the place in terms of part time job opportunities and living generally.Thanks
hi how was your admission process did you do it all alone or through agents,what are the necessary information and as well the name of the university you got admission into, cos i want to apply as well
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bwave: 5:11pm On May 28, 2013
Big aunty: hi how was your admission process did you do it all alone or through agents,what are the necessary information and as well the name of the university you got admission into, cos i want to apply as well
My dear, it was not easy,I did it alone no need for any agent, i started the search about a year ago, i did a lot of research on the net. I applied to four schools and got admission for only one, Bauhaus University Weimar, the other three were in stuttgart( the competition in the south is really stiff).The school forwarded my application to uni-assist and they sent me an email and I made payment, after which it was processed.I think your best bet is to go through uni-assist and apply to as many as five schools.Goodluck.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bigaunty1(f): 5:43pm On May 28, 2013
Bwave:
My dear, it was not easy,I did it alone no need for any agent, i started the search about a year ago, i did a lot of research on the net. I applied to four schools and got admission for only one, Bauhaus University Weimar, the other three were in stuttgart( the competition in the south is really stiff).The school forwarded my application to uni-assist and they sent me an email and I made payment, after which it was processed.I think your best bet is to go through uni-assist and apply to as many as five schools.Goodluck.
how much did you pay.......how do i get uni assist,is it via google
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bwave: 5:59pm On May 28, 2013
Big aunty: how much did you pay.......how do i get uni assist,is it via google
The website is www.uni-assist.de, and you pay 68Euro for the first application and any addition attracts an additional 15Euro, pls take time to get the accurate info from the website.Google can also help you in your search for universities in germany, bear in mind not all schools use uni-assist for their admission process, so research individuals schools and their admission procedures.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 5:59pm On May 28, 2013
Big aunty: here are some schools i found for nursing and engineering respectively (http://www.eh-berlin.de/kontakt/bestaetigung.html)protestant university berlin ,(http://www.beuth-hochschule.de/en/forschung/)beuth hochschule fur technik berlin.i really dont know if this schools are quite good for this courses.kindly advice

Are u sure dis schools are tution free. But if yes schools in german are standaidize na prrof they lecture u. Even a bachelor students . So they will will be good.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by LeAfrican: 5:59pm On May 28, 2013
@bwave, pls don't be offfended what was ur cgpa , mine was 2.60 will I be accepted in the university of weimar or any German university

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bwave: 6:11pm On May 28, 2013
Le-African:
@bwave, pls don't be offfended what was ur cgpa , mine was 2.60 will I be accepted in the university of weimar or any German university
I think the minimum cgpa is 2.5, well it all depends on the course you are going for and the school, do ur research.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by LeAfrican: 6:31pm On May 28, 2013
U said the competition in the south is very stiff, pls expantiate on that, I want to go for engineering .
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bwave: 7:11pm On May 28, 2013
Le-African:
U said the competition in the south is very stiff, pls expantiate on that, I want to go for engineering .
From my own experience and what I heard but you may be luckier.

@topeajis, kelly4top, Pls, must I go to lagos to get the account opening form and what is the procedure, am based in PH.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:25pm On May 28, 2013
Bwave:
From my own experience and what I heard but you may be luckier.

@topeajis, kelly4top, Pls, must I go to lagos to get the account opening form and what is the procedure, am based in PH.

Have u gotten admission if yes take u admission letter, ur intenational passport and the bank form to the embassy . Yes u must go to the embassy in lagos ... U will get the form on the deutsche bank site.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bwave: 2:57am On May 29, 2013
topeajis:

Have u gotten admission if yes take u admission letter, ur intenational passport and the bank form to the embassy . Yes u must go to the embassy in lagos ... U will get the form on the deutsche bank site.
Thank you very much.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Toluth(m): 8:49am On May 29, 2013
topeajis:

Thanks for ur contributions on this thread.
My question is how many of the forms are my to download?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by TummieMarshal: 9:16am On May 29, 2013
i want a masters in chemical engineering taught in english language bt i v no toefl or IELTS. I v already applied to the university of Munster, bt pls can anyone help me get any other school exempting nigerians from presenting any proof of English proficiency jst like that of the university of Munster?
Pls i need a school that is resuming this year.
Thanks u all for ur contributions, advices and helps rendered on this thread.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 2:12pm On May 29, 2013
Toluth:
Thanks for ur contributions on this thread.
My question is how many of the forms are my to download?

Just one and fill it on the system and pint then make 2 copies .. U u will go to embassy with. 3 Copies of the form, admission letter and Ur passport
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 2:59pm On May 29, 2013
Just for those looking for schools,what works for Mr A might not work for Mr B,first of all,study German map with its environment.Then go to google to get a school in the particular stadt for example Rhineland-Palatinate,Because its still part of your interview when the consular asks,why did you choose the school?Many people dont have answer,A friend of mine experienced this recently at the end they hook you up with an exam at the embassy,Some guys dont even know Location of Germany and now they wont honor you,unless you visit goethe.Everything about Germany is complicated but at thesametime once you follow steps its easy....Go to ( http://www.braintrack.com/linknav.htm?pprevid=45&level=3 ).It shows you all schools in Germany,either private,public,christian school and more...

Once a university receive your documents,They will notify you but will not tell you their decision until deadline which bleeps many people up,Thats why you need to apply to more than one schools,It is always better you apply through uni assist but schools get alot of applicants and they screen documents alot,Uni assist act as a clearing house and if something is missing in your document,Uni assist can quickly alert you.You can always find every informations on the university website,make sure you check if it offer your course and also if the school belongs to uni assist or not.If it does not belong to uni assist,Send documents to directly too their foreign/international office.They are very friendly.Before sending documents,Make sure you certify them.The earlier the better,Its always good to apply early so just incase something is missing,You can provide it before deadline.

Good luck!!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bigaunty1(f): 5:09pm On May 29, 2013
are there nursing schools for undergraduate level in Germany taught in english
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 8:58pm On May 29, 2013
Respect.do u know the requirement for that confirmation of result from waec to uni assist?
Godson201333: Just for those looking for schools,what works for Mr A might not work for Mr B,first of all,study German map with its environment.Then go to google to get a school in the particular stadt for example Rhineland-Palatinate,Because its still part of your interview when the consular asks,why did you choose the school?Many people dont have answer,A friend of mine experienced this recently at the end they hook you up with an exam at the embassy,Some guys dont even know Location of Germany and now they wont honor you,unless you visit goethe.Everything about Germany is complicated but at thesametime once you follow steps its easy....Go to ( http://www.braintrack.com/linknav.htm?pprevid=45&level=3 ).It shows you all schools in Germany,either private,public,christian school and more...

Once a university receive your documents,They will notify you but will not tell you their decision until deadline which bleeps many people up,Thats why you need to apply to more than one schools,It is always better you apply through uni assist but schools get alot of applicants and they screen documents alot,Uni assist act as a clearing house and if something is missing in your document,Uni assist can quickly alert you.You can always find every informations on the university website,make sure you check if it offer your course and also if the school belongs to uni assist or not.If it does not belong to uni assist,Send documents to directly too their foreign/international office.They are very friendly.Before sending documents,Make sure you certify them.The earlier the better,Its always good to apply early so just incase something is missing,You can provide it before deadline.

Good luck!!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 9:08pm On May 29, 2013
futurewise11: Respect.do u know the requirement for that confirmation of result from waec to uni assist?

You can only do this at waec office yaba near yabatech,You need Uni assist address and 10k plus courier charges 8900 they use fed ex only...They will send your confirmation of result to uni assist directly.

You need to do affidavit of your result just at the waec office there,it cost 1500,Go with 2 passport photograph,a print out of your result.Include a copy of your international passport information page so that they can send everything to uni assist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bwave: 1:02am On May 30, 2013
topeajis:

I have tried to see if I can download the account opening form from the deutsche bank site, but can't find the download page.Pls can you paste the link.Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:58am On May 30, 2013
Bwave:

I have tried to see if I can download the account opening form from the deutsche bank site, but can't find the download page.Pls can you paste the link.Thanks

https://www.deutsche-bank.de/pbc/pk-studium-international_students_en.html
Re: German Embassy And Visa by toplevel: 8:03am On May 30, 2013
Flange please add me on your BB if you see my pin i mistakenly delete you on my BB my pin:278C2678
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:17am On May 30, 2013
toplevel: Flange please add me on your BB if you see my pin i mistakenly delete you on my BB my pin:278C2678

Flenge no they. BB again..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by davidcarson(m): 8:49am On May 30, 2013
pls au much is d visa fee
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:54am On May 30, 2013
davidcarson: pls au much is d visa fee

12,400 naira
Re: German Embassy And Visa by toplevel: 9:03am On May 30, 2013
What happan to his BB because i no longer see him on BB so i thought he was deleted by me mistakenly please can you give me his number?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 9:07am On May 30, 2013
davidcarson: pls au much is d visa fee

60 euro,so it depends on the exchange rate!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bwave: 9:34am On May 30, 2013
@topeajis, you are the best!I really appreciate.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nkutet: 10:38am On May 30, 2013
E-Engineer:
Yes oh, I was thinking of finland before but I Hv come to see that Germany is so much better. Schools in Finland only hv winter semester while Germany has summer and winter and I wld like to go next summer. I did some research online and I found out partime jobs are hard to come by in Finland even graduate jobs unless u hv a good command of a very difficult Finnish language, learning the German language wld prove to be more useful to ones life . Even the 6k euros one wld hv to present to get student visa in Finland wld have to presented twice during the masters period making it 12k, and from my research the German economy is far better they even relaxed their immigration law, I heard that masters graduate can get upto 18months resident permit now. Their minimum wage is even higher. So Bros u don see sey Germany better pass Finland by far even though both are still good but if u like me small u go dey pray make deutschland work out for me. Thanks for the prompt reply

Pls can u send me ur email so we could talk. I intend goin to germany by 2014.

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.