Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,882 members, 7,893,397 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 09:59 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (890882 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by johnck(m): 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2013
Hello Tope and Godson,

i want to cancel my appointment for german student visa in Lagos. Is there any negative consequence for this? And can i choose another date immediately, if available?

Expecting your reply...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2013
johnck: Hello Tope and Godson,

i want to cancel my appointment for german student visa in Lagos. Is there any negative consequence for this? And can i choose another date immediately, if available?

Expecting your reply...

Yes you can cancel and no consequence,You get probs only if you fail to appear on the interview date.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 10:43pm On Jun 26, 2013
dmitroika: dmitroika: tope agis and johnson is this the student visa application for than you filled? http://www.abuja.diplo.de/contentblob/3858482/Daten/3185019/Application_form_FZ.pdf

No its 7 pages i'm seeing here oh. pls can you open the link and see if its the same form you filled? I don't wanna make mistake you know say appointment for German embassy na life time opportunity. abeg help me confirm the link i use God beg you. its student visa i'm applying for. thanks.

Its the correct form,when printing out let them make it 4 pages for you,the last 2 forms are anti terror forms.Make sure you fill everything boldly and correctly
Re: German Embassy And Visa by btluv: 12:53am On Jun 27, 2013
@Godson201333
Pls do you know of anyone that can help with the VA. I'm willing and ready to pay for it
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bwave: 7:07am On Jun 27, 2013
Godson201333:

Yeah fill it ..4 pages and you are going with 2 copies.

Is it possible to fill it online considering that it is in pdf format?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Chars1289: 7:10am On Jun 27, 2013
topeajis:

Yah sorry bother 2.2 is a bad rEsult in their germany grading stuff. Cos a they will convet the 2.2 to their grading style and that will reduce the value more self...m
so having a 2.2 does nt guarantee admission into German schs or d chances re slim
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Chars1289: 7:11am On Jun 27, 2013
topeajis:

Yah sorry bother 2.2 is a bad rEsult in their germany grading stuff. Cos a they will convet the 2.2 to their grading style and that will reduce the value more self...m
so having a 2.2 does nt guarantee admission into German schs or d chance is slim?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 7:57am On Jun 27, 2013
Use this formular to convert to german grade and know where you stand.. (Nmax - Nattained/Nmax - Nlowest) x 3 +1....Nmax=highest possilble grade, Nattained= grade attained, Nlowest= lowest pass grade.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by nkutet: 8:46am On Jun 27, 2013
steelie: Use this formular to convert to german grade and know where you stand.. (Nmax - Nattained/Nmax - Nlowest) x 3 +1....Nmax=highest possilble grade, Nattained= grade attained, Nlowest= lowest pass grade.

Pls how do one calculate Nlowest in 5.0 nigeria grade system
Tanx.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 9:00am On Jun 27, 2013
nkutet:

Pls how do one calculate Nlowest in 5.0 nigeria grade system
Tanx.
it's 1.0.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 9:46am On Jun 27, 2013
Bwave:

Is it possible to fill it online considering that it is in pdf format?

You have to print it out,Fill it and out your photograph at the last page of the phone with your signature and date.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 10:49am On Jun 27, 2013
bissiejoe: from their first email,5th of june.then a 2nd mail about confirmation of payment,then this one.is there any other mail coming from uni assist or probably from the school? @ ganasy
the next mail will be either ur admsn or rejectn letter. goodluck
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Chars1289: 10:57am On Jun 27, 2013
@steelie...tnks 4 d info.
After d grade conversion,will d result be graded according to ds Grading system
1-1.5=sehr gut,VERY GOOD
1.6-2.5=gut,GOOD
2.6-3.5=satisfactory
3.6-4.0=deficient
4.1-abv=insufficient

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 12:07pm On Jun 27, 2013
kelly4top:

Tope you know say i first talk am too when u dey naija. For here make unua ready ohhh. The education here no be joke.

Omo kellyy that time u they always gist me about the class and prof I thinks say na firm trick Allah. REmember I they always laff u. But no me self don enter and see as the think they go I they laff ma self. Cos the prof believe u knw so many things and they just skip it when explaining stuff. But with time I knw say I no fit carry last the second black guy I ma class was about to free the course self I was the one that advice him nt to.. So pls guys prepapre ur mind well oooo no be to just enter germany but challenges much ooo..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2013
Chars1289: @steelie...tnks 4 d info.
1-1.5=sehr gut,VERY GOOD
1.6-2.5=gut,GOOD
2.6-3.5=satisfactory
3.6-4.0=deficient
4.1-abv=insufficient
yes..your result after the calculation is the german equivalent. Most schools prefer at least a german grade of 2.5 and above, while some use a curicculum analysis by comparing your Bsc courses or subject groups to their masters program(Aptitude test) and rate your application by giving you marks just like an exam
Re: German Embassy And Visa by btluv: 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2013
This my email topjsho @ yahoo . Com
Hoping to read from you soon
Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2013
After evaluating my result uni assist gave me 2,5.pls what's my chances of getting admission with dis grade?
Chars1289: @steelie...tnks 4 d info.
1-1.5=sehr gut,VERY GOOD
1.6-2.5=gut,GOOD
2.6-3.5=satisfactory
3.6-4.0=deficient
4.1-abv=insufficient

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by nkutet: 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2013
steelie: it's 1.0.
Pls help me calculate for gp of 3.85/5. Tanx

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 27, 2013
nkutet:

Common on do the maths, you have the formula up here.its going to be (Nmax-Nattained/Nmax-Nlowest)*3+1=?
From your Cgpa( 5 - 3.85/ 5 - 1)* 3 + 1 = 1.8625.

so therefore on the grading system you Cgpa should be between 1.6 - 2.5 = gut( GOOD)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bwave: 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2013
beebee5000:

Common on do the maths, you have the formula up here.its going to be (Nmax-Nattained/Nmax-Nlowest)*3+1=?
From your Cgpa((5 - 3.85)/ (5 - 1))* 3 + 1 = 1.8625.

so therefore on the grading system you Cgpa should be between 1.6 - 2.5 = gut( GOOD)

Thanks for the formula, I never knew how they did it till now. But notice the little correction above, I think that is how it should be stated to correspond with the answer.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 7:27pm On Jun 27, 2013
futurewise11: After evaluating my result uni assist gave me 2,5.pls what's my chances of getting admission with dis grade?
what's your cGPA?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 8:45pm On Jun 27, 2013
nkutet:

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bloodofjesus: 6:02am On Jun 28, 2013
My people in the house put ,me through. I just finished my hnd and i have A level in nabteb and 40 years now ,can i get admision to germany due to my age
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 10:28am On Jun 28, 2013
Bloodofjesus: My people in the house put ,me through. I just finished my hnd and i have A level in nabteb and 40 years now ,can i get admision to germany due to my age
'

I do not think so..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bloodofjesus: 1:46pm On Jun 28, 2013
Godson201333: '

I do not think so..
So there is age limit for undergraduate with my 40years age and HND RESULT ?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Rihannaola(f): 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2013
sammykunjas:
No be small Dilemma oo... People like us wey still dey wait for admission letter by end of dis June and our program dey start October 1st, wetin we go do naa? Is there no other way someone can open the blocked account without having admission letter?? Godson and Tope abeg make una help oo..
Ofcourse you can.. Just have €20 with you (or N4500) to the consulate for opening. Have evidence of application to the school so to determine location of DB branch account opening, and your passport.
Goodluck!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bloodofjesus: 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2013
So there is age limit for undergraduate with my 40years age and HND RESULT ?
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 2:55pm On Jun 28, 2013
Bloodofjesus: So there is age limit for undergraduate with my 40years age and HND RESULT ?

Yes age is important,Even if you are able to get admission,I am sorry but getting visa will be hard cos the VO wont believe your intentions..Just in my own opinion oo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2013
Rihannaola:
Ofcourse you can.. Just have €20 with you (or N4500) to the consulate for opening. Have evidence of application to the school so to determine location of DB branch account opening, and your passport.
Goodluck!
Seriously?? That's good oo but topeajis and Godson said I can't open it without admission letter. I have Uni-assist evaluation and confirmation letter that my application is complete and my data has been sent to the University I applied to. They also said I can use this letter to apply for study visa in Nigeria. So I was wondering that if the embassy will allow me to use this document to apply for study visa, why can't I use it to open blocked account. It's weird that I can't. Thanks Rihannaola for the info. I will contact the embassy right now regarding the issue because there's no time on my side anymore. I'm still expecting the admission letter sha.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bloodofjesus: 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2013
Godson201333:

Yes age is important,Even if you are able to get admission,I am sorry but getting visa will be hard cos the VO wont believe your intentions..Just in my own opinion oo
please what is maximum age i can use,if i may be able to reduce my age in my passport at abuja

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 6:01pm On Jun 28, 2013
sammykunjas:
Seriously?? That's good oo but topeajis and Godson said I can't open it without admission letter. I have Uni-assist evaluation and confirmation letter that my application is complete and my data has been sent to the University I applied to. They also said I can use this letter to apply for study visa in Nigeria. So I was wondering that if the embassy will allow me to use this document to apply for study visa, why can't I use it to open blocked account. It's weird that I can't. Thanks Rihannaola for the info. I will contact the embassy right now regarding the issue because there's no time on my side anymore. I'm still expecting the admission letter sha.

Contact the embassy and It might be happening without admission letter in some other places but not in NAIJA
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bloodofjesus: 6:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
Bloodofjesus: please what is maximum age i can use,if i may be able to reduce my age in my passport at abuja
please what is maximum age i can use,if i may be able to reduce my age in my passport at abuja

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (481)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.