Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,720 members, 7,969,098 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 07:29 PM

Human Resource Professionals: - Career (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Human Resource Professionals: (338483 Views)

How Much Do Human Resource Professionals With A Masters Degree Earn? / Human Resource Management In Canada / Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by HRDiva: 11:00pm On Nov 22, 2009
Hi Yemi,
We would love to have you  as our guest at the seminar.  It's a good forum to address a lot of the queries that we get  from budding HR professionals.  All the speakers are volunteering their time to assist up and coming professionals.  Details are in the flyer below:

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 9:29am On Nov 23, 2009
Unfortunately I am attending a weekend programme presently but I will try.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by HRDiva: 10:08am On Nov 23, 2009
Please try and forward to anyone that will benefit from the program. The response has been very positive so far but venue space is limited so registration will stop once the venue is full. There will be a certificate of attendance issued and all slides used by the speakers will be provided to all participants. If you give me your email address I will forward you the email invitation. Interested parties can also email info@kendorconsulting.com
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by babyx(f): 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2009
@HRDIVA, the boot camp sounds very interesting. If i pay nextweek tuesday will it be too late?
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by HRDiva: 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2009
Hi babyx,
I advise that you fill in the registration form first and pay next week as planned, hopefully it should not be too late. Early payment is required because of the limited venue capacity, so we have to stop registration when the limit of the venue is reached. If people don't register before hand, we won't know how many people to plan for. We also want everyone comfortable as we don't want a crowd with people standing.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by babyx(f): 2:49pm On Nov 23, 2009
Thank u HRDIVA, am on ur site now n cant seem to access the online forms. Only the WORD format and PDF is coming up.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by HRDiva: 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2009
Hi Babyx, there should not be a link there.  To register, you actually need to fill the Word version and return to info@kendorconsulting.com.  I hope this helps.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by fummylolah: 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2009
Hi,

I have been following this trend religiously n i must commend that i love every line sent.
Pls, i am a graduate from yabatech and i studied Building technology (HND, Lower credit). I just finished my NYSC July 2009. i am presently working in a Security firm as an assistant Admin/H.R cuz this is my passion and wat am good at. Right now i want to pursue a career in human resource but dont know how to go about it.

Pls wat are the necessary things i must do to have a maters in human resource?

Thanks.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by HRDiva: 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2009
Hi Funmi,
You will find the seminar worth your while. It's been hosted to help people like you. It will answer your questions and expose you to HR professionals who are aware of contemporary issues. Refer to the seminar page for more details.

http://www.kendorconsulting.com/hrbootcampseminar/
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by babyx(f): 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2009
@HRDIVA, thanks alot. I just sent my application. smiley
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by HRDiva: 4:20pm On Nov 23, 2009
No problem, I will look out for it and keep a space for you:-) I hope you mentioned Naira land on the application. It will help us identify you.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by babyx(f): 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2009
@HRDIVA i did clearly state nairaland smiley
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by HRDiva: 4:30pm On Nov 23, 2009
It must have passed through Obalende, we haven't received it yet. info@kendorconsulting.com
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by babyx(f): 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2009
lol, yeah i guess it did!
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by HRDiva: 12:22am On Nov 24, 2009
Hi Babyx,
We never got your registration form, please resend.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by babyx(f): 9:28am On Nov 24, 2009
@HRDIVA, i sent the form yesterday.
Will resend again.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by HRDiva: 11:35am On Nov 24, 2009
Hiya, can you check the spelling that it is info@kendorconsulting.com, try copying admin@hrnigeria.com. We have received registration emails from other participants, some came in this morning but nothing from you yet.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by babyx(f): 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2009
@HRDIVA, no am wondering wat could be wrong , anyways i have sent the form to kendor and copied Admin@hrnigeria.
Thanks alot.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Xam9: 8:37am On Nov 27, 2009
I have realy enjoy everytin dat have been discusd.Yemi,how wil u help me register wit CIPM.pls send details to my email(bigxam9@gmail.com).
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by HRDiva: 9:26am On Nov 27, 2009
Hi all,

Due to the limited capacity of the venue, registration is almost full. Interested parties should register asap.

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by HRDiva: 8:59am On Dec 01, 2009
Registration for the Human Resources Boot Camp Seminar scheduled for Saturday December 5 closes today. Register online today on http://www.kendorconsulting.com/hrbootcampseminar/
For registration enquiries after the closure or interest in future seminars contact Ekene on 0705 549 7357 or Bawo on 0805 653 6191
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Liss: 6:17pm On Dec 05, 2009
@ HRDiva,

Y'all did a wonderful job today at the seminar. There was loads of information from the intelligent, experienced and wonderful speakers. Those who couldn't make it losy vital information!

Impressive work! Thumbs up for u!
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by dadde(m): 11:31am On Dec 07, 2009
all i ve to say about the the boot camp at the weekend is that: IT WAS A BOMB. kudos to Kendor
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by tees(f): 2:29pm On Dec 08, 2009
i must say that it was really more than worth my while
i had fun and learned a lot, it has helped me reassess myself.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2009
tees:

i must say that it was really more than worth my while
i had fun and learned a lot, it has helped me reassess myself.

Good for you. Fot those that attended the training, I am suggesting that you share some of your experiences with the forum. It will go a long way in helping those that are not priviledged to attend.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2009
Once again, HRDiva, thank you. so sorry for my inability to attend.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by ajilete(f): 10:03am On Dec 22, 2009
will there be any other training in the new year?
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 2:02pm On Jan 07, 2010
ajilete:

will there be any other training in the new year?

Of course there should be. Training is on going.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by udfest(m): 4:51pm On Jan 07, 2010
I run a Human Resources Consulting firm, [Oracle Trust Limited], Pls i need Contacts and contracts, if any pls contact me.

Promise u ur own percentage for any contact or contract tha scale thru.

Oracle Trust Limited
3b, Amuda Close
Kirikiri Town,
Lagos
Tel: 018256279, 08035652856,
01-7461639, 07025515896
E-mail: oracletrustltd@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 5:08pm On Jan 07, 2010
What areas is this software covering? I mean specifications.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by xtraodinaire: 1:26pm On Jan 12, 2010
Hi all, we have a Human Resource Management Software for sale. The software has various modules like; Staff Registration, Next of kin, Educational Details, Staff Training, Staff Benefits and Deduction, Salary, Pension Fund, Staff Loans, Staff Leave, Company Assets, Staff Letters, Staff Documents, Payroll, Incidents & Evaluations, Recruitment, Staff Complaints, Employee Self Service, Chat Service and other features can be added to the software.
The Software can be customized to fit your organisation's requirements and modules can be added at no extra cost. Please note that the software is very affordable compared to what obtains in the market presently.

You can contact us to schedule a demo or request a brochure of the software.

For more information, please contact.

info@hyphendeluxesoftwares.com
samson.adesanya@hyphendeluxesoftwares.com
samsonkayode@gmail.com

www.hyphendeluxesoftwares.com

Thanks,
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 3:46pm On Jan 12, 2010
Could you please forward to my mail a tiral version? I tired to download but to no avail. Let me also ask. I have a client, a fast food coy. How do you manage exit on this software because staff turn over rate is quite high and such exits keep expanding the software with the company paying more in some cases. Please my mail is o_olayemi@yahoo.co.uk.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (91) (Reply)

Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! / Salary In The Nigerian Army? / Any HSE Professionals In The House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.