Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,176 members, 7,903,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:48 PM

Human Resource Professionals: - Career (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Human Resource Professionals: (335870 Views)

How Much Do Human Resource Professionals With A Masters Degree Earn? / Human Resource Management In Canada / Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by xtraodinaire: 4:39pm On Jan 12, 2010
@yemmight, Sent you the brochure already.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards.
Samson Adesanya.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2010
Yeah. I received the mail but unable to open the mail, tried all means.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by bankyiie(m): 6:16pm On Jan 12, 2010
We have an HR software for sale specifically designed to cater for the needs of Small and Medium Sized Enterprises.
We are willing to enter into strategic partnerships to successfully deploy this solution nationwide.

Send an email to bankyiie@hotmail.com to request a proposal or a schedule a demo.
You can also call 07040181326
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by xtraodinaire: 7:14pm On Jan 12, 2010
@yemmight, m so sori, will send you the pdf version and another in MS Word 03, guess your system doesn't have the Ms Word 07, Will send it tonight,

Regards,
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by xtraodinaire: 12:06pm On Jan 13, 2010
@yemmight, sent the new file to you already,

Regards.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 1:00pm On Jan 13, 2010
Ok I will check and get back to you. Thanks.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by oyetura: 1:59am On Jan 14, 2010
Hey guys,

Just saw this group and am so glad. I am studying HR at masters level and have this work on HR Outsourcing in the Nigerian Telecommunications Industry.

It is quite obvious that most organizations now outsource their HR functions. My main focus is the telecommuincation industry in Nigeria. I personally think that as outsourcing solves financial issues by been cheap, great outcome of applicants and saves the organization some productive time, it also causes problems like high turnover.

I was just wondering what anyone thought of outsourcing, its advantages and possible problems. Is it not better for organizations to take care of their HR functions themselves?

Could anyone also state an example of a telecommunication company having any issue with outsourcing.
Thanks people
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by oyetura: 2:31am On Jan 14, 2010
@ yemmight
could you please send me the recruitment and selection material you got from Philips Consulting? my addy is tappingel@yahoo.com. Incase you have materials on diversity, reward, compensations and benefits, performance appraisal and management, change management and any other.

Another question is with CIPD qualification, CIPM is still necessary to practise in Nigeria right? If so at what CIPM stage will that be?
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by xtraodinaire: 6:12pm On Jan 17, 2010
@yemmight, wnt to ask if you were able to open the file i sent to you.

Regards,
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 11:02am On Jan 18, 2010
Sorry, I should have gotten back to you. The file did not open. I tried all means. I dont really know why.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by xtraodinaire: 11:34am On Jan 18, 2010
Okay, will send you the pdf format then that one should open. The one i sent to you's in Ms Office 2003 format, but let me send you the pdf file,
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by oyetura: 11:37am On Jan 18, 2010
@ yemmight
Hey, do you stll have those materials on R&S materials? in case you have materials on outsourcing, could you pls send them to me? plsssssssssssssssssssssssss!!! smiley wink
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by toyecoach(m): 10:33am On Jan 19, 2010
hello,every one,

please could any one,i mean the professionals,suggest ways
on how to curtail this mass sacks.
Please lets see how we can help them,though they refused to
be self employed.
thanks

http://eclatcareer..com
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Stdomain(f): 2:53pm On Jan 20, 2010
Can anyone in the house please suggest schools that run PGD or masters degree in Human Resource Management in abuja. I am very interested in HR though my first degree is in International Relations.
Thanks
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 27, 2010
Pleased oes any one know where i can run a HRM programme btw now and August?I was supposed to do the feb diet of CIPM but i culdnt get my credentials ready on time so i have to wait till Aug.Presently,am associate member of NIM.I want to do my 2nd degree also in management.Please house give me information on this cos i will really like to lay my hands n something btw now and Aug whn i will be able to start my 2nd degree and write the CIPM exam.Or email me on nikkyair2@yahoo.com
PLease i look forward to ur quick response.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 11:43am On Jan 29, 2010
St.domain:

Can anyone in the house please suggest schools that run PGD or masters degree in Human Resource Management in abuja. I am very interested in HR though my first degree is in International Relations.
Thanks

Unfortunately I dont have any idea of schools in ABJ. Hope you sought yourself out soonest. Gud luck.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 11:48am On Jan 29, 2010
nikkykay:

Pleased oes any one know where i can run a HRM programme btw now and August?I was supposed to do the feb diet of CIPM but i culdnt get my credentials ready on time so i have to wait till Aug.Presently,am associate member of NIM.I want to do my 2nd degree also in management.Please house give me information on this cos i will really like to lay my hands n something btw now and Aug whn i will be able to start my 2nd degree and write the CIPM exam.Or email me on nikkyair2@yahoo.com
PLease i look forward to your quick response.

I am trying to interprete this. Please be a bit explicit. WHich HRM programme do yu intend to run? At what level?
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 29, 2010
yemmight:

I am trying to interpret this. Please be a bit explicit. Which HRM programme do yu intend to run? At what level?
Thank you for your response.Presently,am working in an advertising company.I want will like to redeploy to the Human resources management but i dont hv the qualification.Or what qualification must i hv to work in Hr dept or be a HR manager later?Please put me thru since am new in the field.Thank you and waiting for ur response
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 12:06pm On Jan 29, 2010
oyetura:

@ yemmight
Hey, do you stll have those materials on R&S materials? in case you have materials on outsourcing, could you pls send them to me? plsssssssssssssssssssssssss!!! smiley wink

How do yu intend to get it?
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by pcicero(m): 2:03am On Feb 03, 2010
@Yemmight

I will really like to discuss some very important issues with you off the public domain. My email address is labi2k2@yahoo.com.
Thanks,
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by tnt(m): 12:47pm On Feb 06, 2010
HEY GUYS MGa INT'L IS RECRUITING, HURRY AND SEND YOUR CVS TO ANY OF THE 2 CATEGORIES IF YOU QUALIFY :
1. SUPPORT PERSONNELS

a. proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
b.Graduate with a Minimum of 2-2
c. Under 28yrs of age
d. At least 1year post-NYSC experience
e.Ready to work in the South-East
Then send CVs to project2010mga@gmail.com

2. DATA CAPTURE ADMINISTRATOR
Minimum of OND, and same as (a),(c),and (e)
Then send CVs to :dca2010mga@yahoo.com

Entries close wednesday the 10th of Febuary,2010
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by tnt(m): 12:48pm On Feb 06, 2010
MGa Int'l REcruiting,
« #2 on: Today at 12:45:03 PM »
Modify message

HEY GUYS MGa INT'L IS RECRUITING, HURRY AND SEND YOUR CVS TO ANY OF THE 2 CATEGORIES IF YOU QUALIFY :
1. SUPPORT PERSONNELS

c. Under 28yrs of age

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by tnt(m): 12:51pm On Feb 06, 2010
MGa Int'l REcruiting,
« #2 on: Today at 12:45:03 PM »
Modify message

1. SUPPORT PERSONNELS

c. Under 28yrs of age

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 07, 2010
nikkykay:

Thank you for your response.Presently,am working in an advertising company.I want will like to redeploy to the Human resources management but i dont hv the qualification.Or what qualification must i hv to work in Hr dept or be a HR manager later?Please put me thru since am new in the field.Thank you and waiting for your response

Anybody can be trained as a HR person.

Some organizations just need you to have a degree in the Social sciences, (Sociology, Psychology, Management etc.)
Some other organizations make it compulsory to be a member of the CIPM before working in HR.

If you want to streamline your career to HR, join CIPM.
That is the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by barre(m): 10:36am On Feb 10, 2010
hi everyone
i'm a graduate of computer science and i'm planning on building a career in HR, pls i would like to know the necessary steps i can take, and i wouldn't mind a MENTOR, cos i've got loads of quetions. i am currently based in abuja and i've tried looking for the offices but to no avail, pls anyone out there with the address and any relevant information please them to me:

barreyamah@yahoo.com or text 08099655932

thanks in anticipation
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by lollypop2(f): 10:54pm On Feb 19, 2010
please i need some clarification and advice.

I have my first degree in accounting in a Nigerian university but am presently doing MBA in human resource management and i am registered as a studying member of cipd {which is the professional body for hr here in the UK}and automatically qualify as licentiate member when i am through with my MBA and will have only a stage to qualify as a graduate member which is the highest stage through examination cos the remaining stages are upgraded based on your work experience.i intend to relocate back to Nigeria immediately after my programme,i don't know if cipd is accepted in Nigeria by firms or do i have to come and register all over with cipm?please i need to know so i will not waste my time applying for the graduate member of cipd if its not recognised in Nigeria.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by lollypop2(f): 11:14pm On Feb 19, 2010
please i need help with an assignment project.i need an appraisal policy or reward and motivation policy of any bank in Nigeria or any communication company(any organisation outside this would also be appreciated) cos am to compare and contrast it with that of a UK company in the same sector and evaluate the discrepancies between the piratical application and literature{theory}. please i would be glad if anyone can help my email address is ololadeolaoye@yahoo.com
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by OLAYINKAGIRL: 2:54pm On Feb 22, 2010
this issue of HR really catch my interest, but where does the role of PUBLIC RELATIONS fall into HR. Is HR an aspect of PR or PR is an aspect of HR?
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Iranoladun(f): 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2010
Public Relations is a broad profession but you know Human Resources deals broadly with people's management so your PR skill is highly germaine to HR practice.

In fact, you need PR in almost all areas of Human Resources e.g. ER- empolyee relations, IR-industrial relations, HR-Generalist, OD-organization Development, Benefits & Compensation, HR Records, Recruitment, learning & development etc

If you get some PR skills before starting your HR career or during it; it will surely help you a lot!
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Iranoladun(f): 5:39pm On Feb 23, 2010
Please is there any SHRM member in the house?
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by estrella(f): 9:41am On Feb 25, 2010
@yemmight, Hello there, I have been following the HR thread for sometime now and I noticed you seem to have more than a little knowledge about the field.I have been intereseted in building a career path in HR for sometime now.I have a B.SC in mass communication and I am presently working as a customer care executive in one of the telecoms coy.I want to enroll for the Aug session of CIPM.I've noticed the body is barely active in kaduna which is where i reside so i may have to do it in Abuja, In the meatime,I would love to get some basic materials related to HR so i can be farily acquinted by the time i start.can you help me out there? I've already downloaded the materials you put up already and i need more, would really appreciate it if you help me out, my email add is damele2000@yahoo.com, thanks love.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by nitrogen(m): 6:40am On Feb 26, 2010
Hi @all,pls i am looking 4 an industrial attachment placement.i am an undergrad at lautech ogbomoso studyin management science and my i.t starts by may.if there is any pls mail me at asoxygen25@yahoo.com THIS is a hr proffesionals thread so dats why i decided to post this here. THANKS

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (91) (Reply)

Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! / Salary In The Nigerian Army? / Any HSE Professionals In The House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.