Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,735 members, 7,898,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:16 PM

Should I Euthanize My Dad? - Health (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Should I Euthanize My Dad? (42317 Views)

Help - My Dad Just Had A Stroke / Help My Dad Has Severe Stomach Pains / I'm In An Extreme End, Im Losing My Dad! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Euthanize My Dad? by Calitoscassius(m): 8:49am On Oct 07, 2021
1Sharon:

slowpoke. Have you ever been to the afterlife? Who comes back from the dead? Yet your type believes it exists.

you are dumber than i gave you credit for cheesy No! I have not, never been to the afterlife,

Exactly! the point i have been trying to make your dumb head understand, No one comes back from the dead grin that was why i asked you, how did you know that euthanasia is sweet and painless? you are even arguing against yourself and contradicting yourself fool! I ask you again!! How da fork did you know that euthansasia is painless?? (As you claimed in your previous comment) If you have never been euthanised. Did a euthanised dead person tell you that it was painless? and that they enjoyed it? grin

And NO i don't believe in afterlife let me make that clear to your empty head now, so you wouldn't repeat that rubbish again. When i die i will find out if afterlife exists or not same goes for every human, You have never met my type trust me grin

For the last forking time! I asked you again, how did you know that euthanasia is exciting and painless?

You claimed that starvation is a horrible death and that euthanasia is painless, so i stress again, how did you know the difference between the two deaths? Were you euthanised last week? grin or starved to death the week before last? jeeeeeeezz!
Re: Should I Euthanize My Dad? by enemyofprogress: 8:54am On Oct 07, 2021
Drella:

When I tell you something,you believe!!

Are you also the "Enemyofpeace" moniker?
you can’t come between us jo, you’re just forming stories destroy our relationship made from heaven.
Re: Should I Euthanize My Dad? by Joshuazedd(m): 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2021
Daboomb:

You cant be more wrong!

Any damage to any part of the body is reversible.

Go and Read about Stem Cell Engineering

Ignorance is never, Bliss.
Re: Should I Euthanize My Dad? by Joshuazedd(m): 1:01pm On Oct 07, 2021
Daboomb:

You cant be more wrong!

Any damage to any part of the body is reversible.

Go and Read about Stem Cell Engineering

Ignorance is never, Bliss.

A dead brain cell is irreversible. Don't let ideal science that hasn't even been put into practice deceive you

1 Like

Re: Should I Euthanize My Dad? by 1Sharon(f): 6:57pm On Oct 07, 2021
Calitoscassius:
you are dumber than i gave you credit for cheesy No! I have not, never been to the afterlife,

Exactly! the point i have been trying to make your dumb head understand, No one comes back from the dead grin that was why i asked you, how did you know that euthanasia is sweet and painless? you are even arguing against yourself and contradicting yourself fool! I ask you again!! How da fork did you know that euthansasia is painless?? (As you claimed in your previous comment) If you have never been euthanised. Did a euthanised dead person tell you that it was painless? and that they enjoyed it? grin

And NO i don't believe in afterlife let me make that clear to your empty head now, so you wouldn't repeat that rubbish again. When i die i will find out if afterlife exists or not same goes for every human, You have never met my type trust me grin

For the last forking time! I asked you again, how did you know that euthanasia is exciting and painless?

You claimed that starvation is a horrible death and that euthanasia is painless, so i stress again, how did you know the difference between the two deaths? Were you euthanised last week? grin or starved to death the week before last? jeeeeeeezz!

His displays his stupidity even further.

You want to know how I know the pain level of starvation and euthanasia? I study the human body you prick.

I don't think you understand that starvation happens in stages and the human body undegoes certain changes.

You do know that after a long period of starvation, the human actually starts to digest and CONSUME itself and FUNGUS actually starts to grow in the throat after a period of no food or liquid.

Do you still want to argue if that will be painless or not?!

Does that kind of death sound dignified to you?

Whereas by euthanasia, medication is given to stop the heart almost instantly. Once there is no blood flow to the brain, the brain dies and
CONSCIOUSNESS is lost. Without consciousness you cannot THINK and FEEL.

Do you get this now, you ignoramus?/
Re: Should I Euthanize My Dad? by Drella(m): 7:55pm On Oct 07, 2021
enemyofprogress:
you can’t come between us jo, you’re just forming stories destroy our relationship made from heaven.

Okay ma.
Re: Should I Euthanize My Dad? by Calitoscassius(m): 8:43pm On Oct 07, 2021
1Sharon:

His displays his stupidity even further.

You want to know how I know the pain level of starvation and euthanasia? I study the human body you prick.

I don't think you understand that starvation happens in stages and the human body undegoes certain changes.

You do know that after a long period of starvation, the human actually starts to digest and CONSUME itself and FUNGUS actually starts to grow in the throat after a period of no food or liquid.

Do you still want to argue if that will be painless or not?!

Does that kind of death sound dignified to you?

Whereas by euthanasia, medication is given to stop the heart almost instantly. Once there is no blood flow to the brain, the brain dies and
CONSCIOUSNESS is lost. Without consciousness you cannot THINK and FEEL.

Do you get this now, you ignoramus?/
Total crap! grin grin if you cannot provide name anyone who can confirm these your claims either by been euthanised or starved to death then it is co.ck and bull story. I don't give a shit if you study or studied human bollocks. How about practicalising it? and finding out if it is true? grin i will provide myself as a guinea pig, i would be happy to be used as an experiment so i can tell you if euthansia is painful or not.

As i ve said earlier a clean shot with a gun to the head could also be a quick and painless death then again it is unverifiable just like euthansia. We can only verify by expriencing either death by starvations or euthanasia.

Ciao! grin
Re: Should I Euthanize My Dad? by 1Sharon(f): 8:45pm On Oct 07, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Total crap! grin grin if you cannot provide name anyone who can confirm these your claims either by been euthanised or starved to death then it co.ck and bull story. I don't give a shit if you study or studied human bollocks.

As i ve said earlier a clean shot with a gun to the head could also be a quick and painless death then again it is unverifiable just like euthansia. We can only verify by expriencing either death by starvations or euthanasia.

Ciao! grin

You're a complete ignoramus. I leave you to your delusion
Re: Should I Euthanize My Dad? by Calitoscassius(m): 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2021
1Sharon:

You're a complete ignoramus. I leave you to your delusion
what da heck ever! Take the convinence route out, grin i am an ignoramus.

I tell you what? I will provide myself for experiment, euthanise me and when i wake up i should be able to tell you if euthansia is painful or not, let's practicalise the euthanasia theory. grin
Re: Should I Euthanize My Dad? by Goldiness: 11:35am On Oct 09, 2021
razible5384:
you talk like an illiterate... You feel is everyone that is scared of death? Don't you know that there are some life that are not worth living? Obviously, religious sentiment has becloud your logical sense of reasoning

I forgive your ignorance.
Peace!!!
Re: Should I Euthanize My Dad? by Goldiness: 11:36am On Oct 09, 2021
Decryptor:

Oga ADULT! We have sighted you!!

Adult that can't answer a simple question based on his own wack logic is simply a stúpid adult.

I forgive you.
Re: Should I Euthanize My Dad? by Goldiness: 11:37am On Oct 09, 2021
1Sharon:

Or you don't have an answer? Hypocrite

You are one, because you know one
Re: Should I Euthanize My Dad? by Goldiness: 11:38am On Oct 09, 2021
Decryptor:

Now he's involving my parents grin grin

You will never answer me right? Cos you don't even have an answer to the question in the first place. Dummy!!

You are one, as you say
Re: Should I Euthanize My Dad? by Goldiness: 11:38am On Oct 09, 2021
DenreleDave:

After his turn, it will yours

Same to you
Re: Should I Euthanize My Dad? by Goldiness: 11:40am On Oct 09, 2021
DenreleDave:

You can run ur mouth bcox u r not in his shoes...

Let turn it to ur side and let's see how u will run ur mouth

Just like you

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

10 Natural Remedies You Can Make With Mango At Home / Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant / Reasons Why You Should Change Your Under Wears Often - Marvejohndaily.com

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.