Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:29 AM

Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? (19057 Views)

Am I Being Manipulated? Is Her Anger Justified? / Should Evil Be Justified Regardless Of The Intention / Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by SSIPON(m): 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
The man should have used the money to cook the soup himself. If you don't like the taste of your spouse's food, you should not ask for a refund. She is not a robot, She is a human being.
Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by BabaCommander: 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
No, it's FOOLISHNESS.
Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by Akinbahm(m): 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
He deserves a factory reset slap. Men think its easy to cook good meal.

Women thinks it is easy to put money for soup on the table.
Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by Depressed101: 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2021
Maximus85:
A man asked his wife to refund the money he gave her to cook soup because he said the soup didn't taste the way he expected?

Is he justified or just pure wickedness?

Your opinions please.
wickedness
Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
That's pure wickedness
Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by khalids: 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
Maximus85:
A man asked his wife to refund the money he gave her to cook soup because he said the soup didn't taste the way he expected?

Your opinions please.

Hard to give an opinion...unless we know under what context and what situation led to this...

But if all things are normal ....then its the height of irresponsibility
Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by AROMA1975: 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
Really?
Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by Oracleforce: 5:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:

...and women think it is easy to make money...
Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by OChimex: 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
Maximus85:

Your opinions please.

Its not only, Childish, but utterly stupid.

How old is that child?

That child that calls himself husband is still immature to be a husband.
Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by lonelydora: 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
Maximus85:

Your opinions please.

Are you the man?
Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by SocialJustice: 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2021
Maximus85:

Your opinions please.
He's a fool, the lowest grade of wickedness. Is this even real?
Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by Pimine: 5:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
odinson1:

Why did you have to generalize and say "Men"?

Anyway,I think you women Overrate cooking too much.

And I don't in anyway support his action,that's just so stupid of him! Highest he could have done was to force his wife to eat the food
grin
Aswearugaaad

Lol grin
Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by Makib2020(m): 5:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
No issues...normal normal the man na ekelebe he no too ready for the marriage
Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by favour32(m): 5:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
If ya wife nor dey cook as you dey like am tell her and teach her.But on the other hand many wives stubborn.
Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by princewarri1985: 5:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
Maximus85:

Your opinions please.
yes she has to refund the money back if the soup is not sweet that means her mother taught her nothing, and that means you also need to send her back to her mother to learn more because a man's stomach is the only way to his heart
Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by sammirano: 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2021
You people should stop making foolish excues, husband's house is not an institution where you will start learning cooking. I wonder what some were doing while at parent house. You do not have biz in marriage if you dont know how to cook
Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by andyanders: 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
In fact, the man should live in the jungle. They need to check if he is normal as I blv he has mental problem.

1 Like

Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by Johel(m): 5:57pm On Oct 11, 2021
Maximus85:

Your opinions please.

He's a muntula. grin grin...wey I go even epp her cook better one,so she go know say she marry man wey Sabi....PURE WICKEDNESS!! grin grin
Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by nairaman66(m): 5:57pm On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:

He must have set a standard with the woman’s physical attributes, so thought beauty in the face equals a palatable soup. But the woman proved him wrong!

Don’t blame the man. You ladies do this all the time!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by OlawaleBammie: 5:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
the man need some slaps no qualms

But do u tink monies are picked on ground
Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by bombim(m): 6:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
Tell us the amount ,maybe it's 50k we don't know.
Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by Maobichek: 6:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
Are you talking about the concoction they cook when they cook?lol there's a reason why men add weight immediately after marriage, good meal from the wife is the reason,hope you know that

I'm not supporting the man in anyway but some men cook better than women. Most of the five star hotels in FCT have male cheff . The major reason men add weight when they marry is mostly as a result of "peace/ rest of mind" and not just food alone, thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by Bimpe29: 6:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
It's nothing short of �
Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by ziondaughter247: 6:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
All these fake stories on nairaland. Poster, you and I know nothing like this ever happened
Women matter no dey tire una nairaland boys? The next thing is to start bashing women for not cooking well...
Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
Pure foolishness!
Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by twilliamx(m): 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
You sure say no be you be the man...anyways change ways cos that's just plain silly and childish
Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by SeriouslySense(m): 6:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
cheesy cheesy grin grin
Iyaebe:
Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by talk2maurice(m): 6:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
Maximus85:

Your opinions please.

Sorry, I don't have any opinion to waste cool
Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by SeriouslySense(m): 6:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
grin grin
ziondaughter247:
All these fake stories on nairaland. Poster, you and I know nothing like this ever happened
Women matter no dey tire una nairaland boys? The next thing is to start bashing women for not cooking well...

1 Like

Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by duality(m): 6:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
Favfables:

The husband asking for a refund is bad, but Like davash said, it's not rocket science to cook a good meal, men were cooking in their single days long before they got married, so stop acting like it one very big deal...

Thank you.

You expect the best from the man and don't want to go the extra mile to please him.

Who told them men can't cook.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by SeriouslySense(m): 6:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
cheesy cheesy
talk2maurice:

Sorry, I don't have any opinion to waste cool
Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by Sleekfingers: 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:

What's difficult about cooking? Very Saturdays and Sundays , I do the cooking for my wife and kids.......so what the fuss?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Raped By Brother-in-law / How Many Kids Do You Still Wanna Have? / Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.