Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,841 members, 7,872,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:59 PM

Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? (19051 Views)

Am I Being Manipulated? Is Her Anger Justified? / Should Evil Be Justified Regardless Of The Intention / Is This The New Wickedness Stuff From Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by caandi: 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
It’s wickedness. There could be other underlying issues tho
Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by caandi: 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
It’s wickedness. There could be other underlying issues.
Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by starbn(m): 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
God I thank you so much that you created me on a male day.

See how mad man is playing lido with someone's daughter.

In fact you need seven(7) hot thunder slap to reset your brain and after that,you will cook for 6 months.
Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by bepositive11: 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
Maximus85:
A man asked his wife to refund the money he gave her to cook soup because he said the soup didn't taste the way he expected?

Is he justified or just pure wickedness?

Your opinions please.

Lack of empathy
Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by Nackzy: 6:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
He's a foolish man an alpha male
Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by Edge1(m): 6:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
Are you talking about the concoction they cook when they cook?lol there's a reason why men add weight immediately after marriage, good meal from the wife is the reason,hope you know that

Mechieonu dia jare. Which mumu weight dem de add?

I gree up in a large family where all my siblings including myself were added to the kitchen timetable. We were actually forced to learn cooking as survival means and it's been more than 12years I've been cooking healthy food for myself. I know there are many guys here like that too.

Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by jaxxy(m): 6:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
Maximus85:
A man asked his wife to refund the money he gave her to cook soup because he said the soup didn't taste the way he expected?

Your opinions please.

He should have cooked the food to his taste then. undecided

It’s completely wrong.
Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by macho44(m): 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2021
YeyeGbami:
Things don’t turn out as planned sometimes. I’m sure na you be the husband, and yes na confirm wickedness.

Cooking alone sef na serious task. If he no sweet make he manage am.
How u take Sabi say na him be the husband? I dey suspect say na ur Husband he be and na u cook nonsense soup give am. Abeg make una carry una family problem comot for hia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by Mandrake20(m): 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2021
All i see is pure poverty
Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by chloride6: 6:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by YeyeGbami: 7:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
macho44:

How u take Sabi say na him be the husband? I dey suspect say na ur Husband he be and na u cook nonsense soup give am. Abeg make una carry una family problem comot for hia

1 Like

Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by Ladycewhy(f): 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
Women dey bear things sha ,all in the name of answering Mrs. Spits!.
Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by Danjikanbauchi: 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
Maximus85:

Your opinions please.
the man is stupid. And deserve a general beating from Almajiris with their begging plates
Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by Neddyogu(m): 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2021
Oga relax, sometimes network dey fail.
Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by Neddyogu(m): 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
Edge1:

Mechieonu dia jare. Which mumu weight dem de add?

I gree up in a large family where all my siblings including myself were added to the kitchen timetable. We were actually forced to learn cooking as survival means and it's been more than 12years I've been cooking healthy food for myself. I know there are many guys here like that too.

Hahahahaha see counterattack
Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by Truvelisback(m): 7:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
Maximus85:

Your opinions please.
He isn't justified.
Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by deltateam: 7:48pm On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
He deserves a factory reset slap. Men think its easy to cook good meal.

It's actually easy. As long as there's crayfish, onions, salt, meat/fish, the soup should turn out right unless your parents failed to teach you.
Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by MrMacinterchi1: 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
Maximus85:

Your opinions please.
the husband is a mad man. period.
Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by lereinter(m): 8:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
Which film be that
Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by cococandy(f): 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
I'm certainly one nigha on earth who can easily tolerate the excesses of any banny,but one thing that I can't tolerate is her inability to bury my stomach with nice meals/delicacies cool

As in,you must sabi cook my local meals and other snacks...If you aren't good at dishing them,no problem,I no go mind to send you go training for any better caterer hand.....

Because if you cook for yourself you will die.

All of you have expectations of maid service from the women you want to partner up with but when they Exocet you to provide, then they are gold diggers.

I pity women who can’t see through y’all’s BS.
Imagine your tone. Like you’re addressing a maid.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by Babasonny(m): 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
There's no justification 4 dat. It could be d woman was not given enough money.
Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by BigDolph(m): 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
Before I get married my fiancé will have to go and spend nothing less than 6months with my momsy just to learn how to take good care of me.
Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by Cousin9999: 9:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
It's stúpidity and immaturity.

Buy her a big fat cookbook (not an ebook) and keep it moving.
Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by EgusiShankly: 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
Stupid man.. Mtcheww!!
Only God know were una de see all Ds petty nd small minded spouse marry
Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by Maximus85(m): 12:16am On Oct 12, 2021
lonelydora:

Are you the man?

God forbid

1 Like

Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by Maximus85(m): 12:18am On Oct 12, 2021
princewarri1985:
yes she has to refund the money back if the soup is not sweet that means her mother taught her nothing, and that means you also need to send her back to her mother to learn more because a man's stomach is the only way to his heart

We are not saying she can't cook. Responsible men know that a woman's food cannot be perfect forever.
Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by dominique(f): 4:19am On Oct 12, 2021
BigDolph:
Before I get married my fiancé will have to go and spend nothing less than 6months with my momsy just to learn how to take good care of me.

Because you're an invalid that can't take care of yourself undecided. Hope you'll go and do the same at her father's house too? I no blame you sha, it's the Nigerian women that treat you like trophies that I blame. God thing more and more women are opening their eyes and seeing that they can do perfectly fine without you people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by Bubblewitch: 4:58am On Oct 12, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
I'm certainly one nigha on earth who can easily tolerate the excesses of any banny,but one thing that I can't tolerate is her inability to bury my stomach with nice meals/delicacies cool

As in,you must sabi cook my local meals and other snacks...If you aren't good at dishing them,no problem,I no go mind to send you go training for any better caterer hand.....
so who made cooking for only women? Enter the kitchen and cook na… Yall be making your partners slaves
Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by BigDolph(m): 5:12am On Oct 12, 2021
dominique:

Because you're an invalid that can't take care of yourself undecided. Hope you'll go and do the same at her father's house too? I no blame you sha, it's the Nigerian women that treat you like trophies that I blame. God thing more and more women are opening their eyes and seeing that they can do perfectly fine without you people

I treat all women the way I treat my sister so I don’t need to go to her fathers house

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Raped By Brother-in-law / Pls I Need A Nice Yoruba Name 4 Baby Boy! / The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.