Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:43 PM

Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? (19138 Views)

Am I Being Manipulated? Is Her Anger Justified? / Nigerian Billionaire Arthur Eze Evicts His Family (wickedness) / Should Evil Be Justified Regardless Of The Intention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by princewarri1985: 6:48am On Oct 12, 2021
Maximus85:

We are not saying she can't cook. Responsible men know that a woman's food cannot be perfect forever.
I really dont understand what you are saying and i believe you are on the defensive now because you are a feminist, her cooking out to be perfect all the time if she is a woman who knew her onion because thats her job and she was given the complete money, some women would have done better with less HER HUSBAND SHOULD SEND HER BACK TO HER MOTHER TO LEARN MORE
Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by ThankGodFriday(m): 7:42am On Oct 12, 2021
SeriouslySense:
cheesy cheesy

You we are transiting in the age of Aquarius, how does it concern Covid-19 vaccine.

Please explain to me
Re: Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? by Winnerautomatic: 7:58am On Oct 12, 2021
cococandy:

Because if you cook for yourself you will die.

All of you have expectations of maid service from the women you want to partner up with but when they Exocet you to provide, then they are gold diggers.

I pity women who can’t see through y’all’s BS.
Imagine your tone. Like you’re addressing a maid.

Isn’t that why women were created? To help?

Funny thing is you may think you’re woke but you’re being deceived. Nothing i say will make sense untill the scales fall off your eyes.

Research on the symbol of feminism y’all blindly follow and tell me if it doesn’t look occult related. what does an inverted cross mean? Go figure

The funny thing is that the revolt of modern day woke women is soooooo eerily similar to the revolt of satan against God.

Why are women soo easy to deceive? The devil deceived y’all in the garden of eden and thesame devil is deceiving y’all again under the guise of feminism and it’s being bought hook, line and sinker.

Whatever is giving you that feeling that you’re equal to or more than a man is a demonic spirit whispering sweet nothings to you.

While men are trying to evolve into something more, women are busy trying to become men.

I know you would say you’re an atheist or whatever in attempts to be woke but while you’re busy believing in nothing, thesame people who told you it’s a choice to be an atheist are all busy displaying occultic signs and symbols all over tv and everywhere else.

It’s soo easy to deceive a woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marrying From An Extremely Poor Home. Can You Consider It? / Rising Cost Of Living In Nigeria, What Of The Poor Among Us? / My Husband Hates My Best Friend. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.