Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,551 members, 7,975,166 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 06:22 PM

I Can Forgive And Take Back A Cheating Partner....moyo Lawal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can Forgive And Take Back A Cheating Partner....moyo Lawal (692 Views)

Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? / Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? / The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Forgive And Take Back A Cheating Partner....moyo Lawal by lifenajeje(m): 6:37am On Oct 23, 2021
Nigerian actress, Moyo Lawal has disclosed that she can forgive and take back her man if he cheats on her.
Speaking in an interview, Moyo said she won’t be bothered if her man cheats, provided

Continue reading
[url=https://naijassador.com/i-can-forgive-and-take-back-a-cheating-partner-moyo-lawal/][/url]

Re: I Can Forgive And Take Back A Cheating Partner....moyo Lawal by Djshyne007(m): 6:39am On Oct 23, 2021
Ok na
Re: I Can Forgive And Take Back A Cheating Partner....moyo Lawal by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 23, 2021
Every woman with her headache
Re: I Can Forgive And Take Back A Cheating Partner....moyo Lawal by fixedten: 6:44am On Oct 23, 2021
Fixed ten
Re: I Can Forgive And Take Back A Cheating Partner....moyo Lawal by xpressionx(m): 6:47am On Oct 23, 2021
ok
Re: I Can Forgive And Take Back A Cheating Partner....moyo Lawal by chigoziri2403(m): 6:54am On Oct 23, 2021
It's obvious

Re: I Can Forgive And Take Back A Cheating Partner....moyo Lawal by WibusJaga: 6:56am On Oct 23, 2021
Re: I Can Forgive And Take Back A Cheating Partner....moyo Lawal by alphaNomega: 7:08am On Oct 23, 2021
Because she's a fúcking cheat, that's why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Forgive And Take Back A Cheating Partner....moyo Lawal by Xcelinteriors(f): 7:11am On Oct 23, 2021
I have beautiful designs of 3D wallpaper for 2800 per roll

Call /WhatsApp 07063397657
Re: I Can Forgive And Take Back A Cheating Partner....moyo Lawal by brosom(m): 7:13am On Oct 23, 2021
Even professional cheater's don't want to be cheated on grin.
Re: I Can Forgive And Take Back A Cheating Partner....moyo Lawal by Nonexisting1: 7:32am On Oct 23, 2021
They always come to their senses at old age. Someone please remind this old hag with uncontrollably wide pussy that her cheating fucckners all have wives and children now so there is no one to forgive again.
Re: I Can Forgive And Take Back A Cheating Partner....moyo Lawal by FreeSpirited: 8:18am On Oct 23, 2021
The idea of not forgiving a so called cheating man is the greatest lie and foolery of the present day entitled women and feminist.
When he's poor, or not so rich they make that statement...but when he's rich and wealthy, they find a patch and move on with him....
...A man has the right to fvck other pvssy..and marry more wives or take Concubines...it has been like that since Adam.
Concubinage is littered on the pages of the Bible as a common practice. And it's found in all culture of the world. Today we call it boyfriend and galfriend...some call it civil union...we also have aristo and all sort....It doesn't remove from marriage......
Even from biblical standpoint, the main issue about extramarital is fvcking another mans wive..which is called adultery....other consensual sex relation is not frown upon
I don't know where we found our stupidity to demonize men for even spending their money on poor ladies just to befriend them
Re: I Can Forgive And Take Back A Cheating Partner....moyo Lawal by siofra(f): 8:39am On Oct 23, 2021
FreeSpirited:
The idea of not forgiving a so called cheating man is the greatest lie and foolery of the present day entitled women and feminist.
When he's poor, or not so rich they make that statement...but when he's rich and wealthy, they find a patch and move on with him....
...A man has the right to fvck other pvssy..and marry more wives or take Concubines...it has been like that since Adam.
Concubinage is littered on the pages of the Bible as a common practice. And it's found in all culture of the world. Today we call it boyfriend and galfriend...some call it civil union...we also have aristo and all sort....It doesn't remove from marriage......
Even from biblical standpoint, the main issue about extramarital is fvcking another mans wive..which is called adultery....other consensual sex relation is not frown upon
I don't know where we found our stupidity to demonize men for even spending their money on poor ladies just to befriend them

Omo! I just know that your nyash is jealous of the amount of shit you type on this forum everyday.

So in essence you're saying men are at liberty to cheat anyhow but women can't? Thank God for the Nigerian women that cheat and cause you people to moan and grunt all day on this forum.
Re: I Can Forgive And Take Back A Cheating Partner....moyo Lawal by siofra(f): 8:40am On Oct 23, 2021
alphaNomega:
Because she's a fúcking cheat, that's why

Are you her close to her? Does she cheat with you?
Re: I Can Forgive And Take Back A Cheating Partner....moyo Lawal by FreeSpirited: 8:49am On Oct 23, 2021
siofra:

Omo! I just know that your nyash is jealous of the amount of shit you type on this forum everyday.

So in essence you're saying men are at liberty to cheat anyhow but women can't? Thank God for the Nigerian women that cheat and cause you people to moan and grunt all day on this forum.
A cheating woman brings dishonour and disgrace to her own head, to the society and to her children and husband.
Every culture frowns against it. A cheating wife brings imbalance to the moral fabric of the society. By so doing she spreads promiscuity to her female children...
A cheating wife leads to raising bastard which is a problem today...A man's affair doesntt lead to bastardhood
...A man befriending another woman in a mutual context where he also takes care of the lady is different from a wife fvcking around without honour....
Such women know where they belong...they belong to the street. A woman should keep her dignity which is resident in sexual continent, and preserving her honour for her husband
Re: I Can Forgive And Take Back A Cheating Partner....moyo Lawal by BigBellyBurst(m): 8:58am On Oct 23, 2021
This lady still exists?

Bn a while I heard from her.

But the only thing that always occupies the average Nigerian woman's head is man, relationships and sex.

Later they will be acting like they don't like sex. Hypocrites!
Re: I Can Forgive And Take Back A Cheating Partner....moyo Lawal by alphaNomega: 8:59am On Oct 23, 2021
siofra:

Are you her close to her? Does she cheat with you?
amebo,
Re: I Can Forgive And Take Back A Cheating Partner....moyo Lawal by CheedyJ(m): 11:06am On Oct 23, 2021
That na why you still dey single na, talk this thing again after like 5 years..

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't Women Take What They Give Out? / 5 Major Motive You Should Consider Dating An Igbo Man / 18 Terrible Mistakes Every Woman Should Avoid In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.