Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,198 members, 7,884,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 05:17 AM

Guys Have The Weirdest Ways Of Coping With Loss - See Screenshots - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guys Have The Weirdest Ways Of Coping With Loss - See Screenshots (306 Views)

Nigerian Man Shares Chat From Gay Man Begging Him For Hot S*x (see Screenshots) / 7 Weirdest Ways Celebs Have Announced Their Pregnancies / Fans Rain Insults On Regina Daniels Over New Instagram Photo -.see Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Have The Weirdest Ways Of Coping With Loss - See Screenshots by EvenBlogger: 1:24pm On Oct 23, 2021
Guys have the weirdest ways of coping with loss.
Check Below to see some of the most hilarious stories.⁣

Shared By: DKV.ng

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Guys Have The Weirdest Ways Of Coping With Loss - See Screenshots by EvenBlogger: 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2021
More !!!

Re: Guys Have The Weirdest Ways Of Coping With Loss - See Screenshots by EvenBlogger: 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2021
Last OP

Re: Guys Have The Weirdest Ways Of Coping With Loss - See Screenshots by greatbims: 1:31pm On Oct 23, 2021
� �
Re: Guys Have The Weirdest Ways Of Coping With Loss - See Screenshots by vickydankal(f): 1:46pm On Oct 23, 2021
I can relate very well to the above when my father died, my brother who is the only son had his family around. Immediately his came in tk the house their told my brother to arrange drinks as him done make am to inherite every, some of them even had the mind to say they envy him. My brother on the hand told them to be counting their drinks as they will some day pay back when their father will die

1 Like

Re: Guys Have The Weirdest Ways Of Coping With Loss - See Screenshots by chukslawrence(m): 1:49pm On Oct 23, 2021
We guys are fun

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Reveals Justin Bieber Reached Out To Him For The Remix Of ‘Essence’ / Singer, Duncan Mighty Celebrates His 38th Birthday (Photo) / Show Promoter Calls Out Burna Boy & His Mother For Extortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.