Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,164 members, 7,950,009 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 06:10 AM

A Must Read.. Prophecy About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Must Read.. Prophecy About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. (1756 Views)

Nine Things To Know About Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest / Umunna!!! Come Here I Want To tell You The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. / IPOB Drags Orji Uzor Kalu To Court Over Comment About Nnamdi Kanu’s Location (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read.. Prophecy About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by Brimstone77: 8:31pm On Oct 25, 2021
Guys I was shocked when I listened to this prophecy (vision/dream) from a guy named DON PRINCE...please click at the link below.

Let me list the highlights of this prophecy before you watch it by your self..

Initially he narrated his ordeal in the hands of Nigerian military when he was arrested for singing for Biafra..

Exercise patience and watch till the end please!!

1st..this video was taken on 4/11/2017, during the disappearance of nnamdi kanu after his residence was attacked,nobody knew his way about then..kanu resurface in Israel on October 2018 thats almost a year after this prophecy.

2nd...this was before uchemefor left and started attacking ipob now..uche mefor betrayed and left ipob in 2020,he have sworn to fight ipob and kanu till he die.

3rd ..this guy also prophesized about the current re arrest of kanu and what will happen afterwards..he said that kabu will be rearrested in a small african country (thou he didn't mention the name)send back to Nigeria.

He talked about the formation of this current (BNG) BIAFRAN NATIONAL GUARD that are threatening to declare Biafra on 30th of this month.
NB:the leader of this biafran guard Mr innocent orji was said to have spent 11 years in prison over biafran course..

4th..you will notice were he warned a lady on that video (Waka Waka Biafra) to be careful about who she mingle with..
cry cry it's unfortunate that the lady died in 2018 one year after this prophetic massage may her soul rest in peace,and it was alleged she was poisoned..

Please watch and see and hear for your selves..

https://www.facebook.com/341044659592978/posts/1552099951820770/?app=fbl
Re: A Must Read.. Prophecy About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by Brimstone77: 8:32pm On Oct 25, 2021
Gidigidi please invite others to come and watch ...
Re: A Must Read.. Prophecy About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by vanbonattel: 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
Strong man.

1 Like

Re: A Must Read.. Prophecy About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:34pm On Oct 25, 2021
Crap..

Another IPOB PROPAGANDA. angry

2 Likes

Re: A Must Read.. Prophecy About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by SlayerForever: 8:38pm On Oct 25, 2021
I nearly went insane after watching it! I have never seen such in my entire life!
Re: A Must Read.. Prophecy About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by Brimstone77: 8:41pm On Oct 25, 2021
SlayerForever:
I nearly went insane after watching it! I have never seen such in my entire life!
my brother I was shocked to my bone marrow..

I wished that Waka Waka ada Biafra is still alive to witness this...

I don't no her then but I'm emotionally broken about her death..I have searched her on Facebook..and all her videos..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Must Read.. Prophecy About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by Brimstone77: 8:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Crap..

Another IPOB PROPAGANDA. angry
who care about what zombie think??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Must Read.. Prophecy About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by Brimstone77: 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2021
Loveth360 please come and see something!!
Re: A Must Read.. Prophecy About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by Brimstone77: 8:46pm On Oct 25, 2021
vanbonattel:
Strong man.
God will surely bless MNK I own him my loyalty..

If making zombies wail on nairaland is the only sacrifice I will do then I will do it with all pleasure!!.. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Must Read.. Prophecy About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:46pm On Oct 25, 2021
Brimstone77:
Loveth360 please come and see something!!
One dimwitted IPOB F00l calling another..

Make una come masturbate on this tales by Moonlight grin

2 Likes

Re: A Must Read.. Prophecy About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by SlayerForever: 8:51pm On Oct 25, 2021
You got some interpretation wrong though. He prophesized first about Nnamdi Kanu's escape to Israel.
The he prophesized about Nnamdi Kanu's rearrest in an African country.
He then prophesied about Nnamdi Kanu's extradition to Nigeria.
Then he prophesized about military killing innocent villagers and burning of houses, property etc
Then he prophesized about the raising of men in Biafra like a Biafra army, to protect the innocent people like villagers. That is definitely ESN.
Then he prophesized about about the coming of unknown gunmen. They will be made up of people who escaped from unjust incarceration in prison and the relatives of those killed by police and army. He used Igbo there, "ndi atoro n'ike na umunne ndi egburu".
The he prophesized about the killing of Waka waka by poisoning. And asked her to pray very hard for her life.
Then he prophesized about death and more death of innocent people.
Then he prophesized about Nnamdi Kanu's closest associate betraying him.
Then he prophesized about the coming of Biafra through Nnamdi Kanu.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Must Read.. Prophecy About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by Brimstone77: 8:58pm On Oct 25, 2021
FlipModeSquade:

grin

Your pain my gain..

It gladden my heart anytime I see zombies in pain.. cheesy

Hope you watched that video??

Try go check your BP.

1 Like

Re: A Must Read.. Prophecy About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by Brimstone77: 9:00pm On Oct 25, 2021
SlayerForever:
You got some interpretation wrong though. He prophesized first about Nnamdi Kanu's escape to Israel.
Then he prophesized about military killing innocent villagers and burning of houses, property etc
Then he prophesized about the raising of men in Biafra like a Biafra army, to protect the innocent people like villagers. That is definitely ESN.
Then he prophesized about about the coming of unknown gunmen. They will be made up of people who escaped from unjust incarceration in prison and the relatives of those killed by police and army. He used Igbo there, "ndi atoro n'ike na umunne ndi egburu".
The he prophesized about the killing of Waka waka by poisoning. And asked her to pray very hard for her life.
yes exactly..I was just trying to be brief with the headlines.
Re: A Must Read.. Prophecy About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by loveth360(f): 9:07pm On Oct 25, 2021
Ok
Re: A Must Read.. Prophecy About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by SlayerForever: 9:11pm On Oct 25, 2021
Brimstone77:
yes exactly..I was just trying to be brief with the headlines.

Okay.
Re: A Must Read.. Prophecy About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:23pm On Oct 25, 2021
Brimstone77:
grin

Your pain my gain..

It gladden my heart anytime I see zombies in pain.. cheesy

Hope you watched that video??

Try go check your BP.
Dimwitted IPOB MISCREANTS..

You are now posting a hare brained Psychotic 'prophesy' to validate your stupidity?

Lol grin
Re: A Must Read.. Prophecy About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by Brimstone77: 9:37pm On Oct 25, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Dimwitted IPOB MISCREANTS..

You are now posting a hare brained Psychotic 'prophesy' to validate your stupidity?

Lol grin
grin

Your pain my gain..

Keep wailing!

1 Like

Re: A Must Read.. Prophecy About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by powerkey: 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2021
FlipModeSquade:

See your frog eyed master doesn't believe in one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: A Must Read.. Prophecy About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:53pm On Oct 25, 2021
powerkey:

See your frog eyed master doesn't believe in one Nigeria.
Lol..

Dimwitted F00ls looking for validation..

From a stupid prophecy..

To Tinubu..

What's next..

A visitor from Mars? grin
Re: A Must Read.. Prophecy About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by Tinububalls: 10:27pm On Oct 25, 2021
BUT PEOPLE WILL DIE WHETHER FOR GOOD OR FOR BAD.
Re: A Must Read.. Prophecy About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by McStoic(m): 10:34pm On Oct 25, 2021
Brimstone77:
Guys I was shocked when I listened to this prophecy (vision/dream) from a guy named DON PRINCE...please click at the link below.

Let me list the highlights of this prophecy before you watch it by your self..

Initially he narrated his ordeal in the hands of Nigerian military when he was arrested for singing for Biafra..

Exercise patience and watch till the end please!!

1st..this video was taken on 4/11/2017, during the disappearance of nnamdi kanu after his residence was attacked,nobody knew his way about then..kanu resurface in Israel on October 2018 thats almost a year after this prophecy.

2nd...this was before uchemefor left and started attacking ipob now..uche mefor betrayed and left ipob in 2020,he have sworn to fight ipob and kanu till he die.

3rd ..this guy also prophesized about the current re arrest of kanu and what will happen afterwards..he said that kabu will be rearrested in a small african country (thou he didn't mention the name)send back to Nigeria.

He talked about the formation of this current (BNG) BIAFRAN NATIONAL GUARD that are threatening to declare Biafra on 30th of this month.
NB:the leader of this biafran guard Mr innocent orji was said to have spent 11 years in prison over biafran course..

4th..you will notice were he warned a lady on that video (Waka Waka Biafra) to be careful about who she mingle with..
cry cry it's unfortunate that the lady died in 2018 one year after this prophetic massage may her soul rest in peace,and it was alleged she was poisoned..

Please watch and see and hear for your selves..

https://www.facebook.com/341044659592978/posts/1552099951820770/?app=fbl
Okay na
Re: A Must Read.. Prophecy About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by Les: 11:48am On Oct 26, 2021
SlayerForever:
as I de use opera mini 50mb cos I no get data, is there any other thing he said that will be a good share? Anything on MNK fate in DSS detention?
Re: A Must Read.. Prophecy About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by SlayerForever: 11:59am On Oct 26, 2021
Les:
as I de use opera mini 50mb cos I no get data, is there any other thing he said that will be a good share? Anything on MNK fate in DSS detention?

He prophesied that MNK will not die.
Other people will begin to support Biafra.
MNK will come out of bondage with the Biafra flag.
Biafra will come in our time.
Re: A Must Read.. Prophecy About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. by Les: 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
SlayerForever:

He prophesied that MNK will not die.
Other people will begin to support Biafra.
MNK will come out of bondage with the Biafra flag.
Biafra will come in our time.
so be it, thanks boss!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why is Ndigbo Not Prepared for The Coming Storm? / APC Convention: How The Delegates May Vote / Tinubu And Atiku Are Smart Politicians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.