Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,788 members, 7,879,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:17 PM

Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread - Travel (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread (86072 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by eaddyboy: 10:14pm On Jun 02
Ebukawaylaid:

Please, I will like to join the WhatsApp Group. Thank you
I've replied your message.

1 Like

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Seansoft: 3:53pm On Jun 03
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. Did anyone here get admitted to the University of Bordeaux?? If any please let us connect to 🙏🙏. And please I will like to be added to the WhatsApp group also. Eshanu mi 😁
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Seansoft: 5:25pm On Jun 03
hello everyone do we have like a whatsapp group for evryone doing campus france this year, i feel we all have one information or the other that can help . thanks

PLEASE YOU CAN ADD ME TO THE GROUP TOO. I WILL APPRECIATE. 8160540703
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Jihediwa: 10:57pm On Jun 03
eaddyboy:

Hello please. I've also sent a request to get connected on the WhatsApp group
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by moneyest(m): 3:41pm On Jun 05
Sirgilbz:

Nice one
God go help us
Abeg how you take run the scholarship thing because my tuition is high. 5k euros. Gimme update on the scholarship make I apply 😂😂
Which university is that bro?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by winnerr(m): 1:50pm On Jun 07
Eventus31:

I will be happy to help. Send me an email
sent. please check. thank you.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Ed250: 11:43pm On Jun 07
Hello, can I book one way ticket if I’m giving a 1 year visa to study in France ?

1 Like

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Makanaki1236: 12:40pm On Jun 08
Has anyone used safehouse accomodation certificate to get visa recently?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by JJCE(m): 1:50pm On Jun 09
eaddyboy:

I will like to be added to the WhatsApp group please.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by ibnquasale(m): 11:45pm On Jun 10
Ed250:
Hello, can I book one way ticket if I’m giving a 1 year visa to study in France ?

Yes.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by ibnquasale(m): 11:46pm On Jun 10
Hello everyone,
Please is there a cheap school someone can still apply to for this September?

Also, I want to be added to the whatsapp group. Thanks
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Kichivictory: 7:40pm On Jun 11
Pls add me to the WhatsApp group 08032559319 .Thank you
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by demo79: 9:52pm On Jun 11
One year return ticket is required for the student visa holder
Ed250:
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by ibnquasale(m): 1:43am On Jun 12
demo79:
One year return ticket is required for the student visa holder

This is not true. One way is ok. You can confirm from the airline also.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Amycanada(f): 10:37pm On Jun 13
Hello, can someone add me to the WhatsApp group: 07068638764
Also I need help concerning getting admission to a cheap university and other processes too.
Thanks
Can someone suggest atleast 3 affordable universities?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by OBSPROGRAMMER: 5:50am On Jun 17
Mk573:
Good day everyone, I just got admitted into Grenoble Alps and I don’t know how to go about my Visa processing. Pls is there a wathsapp group I can get close contact with prospective student so I can get more enlightenment.Thanks
Hi also got admitted recently, I think we can link up and also I don't know if an existing whatsapp group is available here, can anyone please share ?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by OBSPROGRAMMER: 5:59am On Jun 17
eaddyboy:
Send me a PM to link up with others on WhatsApp

Sirgilbz You can follow too, so as to get guidance on obtaining your health insurance and accomodation certificate.
Please I also need the link, dropped a PM too, thanks.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by regizoch(m): 2:50pm On Jun 17
Are there schools in France still accepting applications?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Ed250: 4:04pm On Jun 17
Hi I have an admission to university of Paris 1 and I have already submitted to campus France. let’s link up if you have admission in France too. My WhatsApp number: 08166861634
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Ed250: 4:26pm On Jun 17
I got an admission to study in universte Paris 1 pantheon Sorbonne, Paris and they gave me a grant that covers part of the school fees, my acceptance letter including an accommodation certificate in the school name to live in the Crouse accommodation. Anyone going to France let’s share some more ideas. My number on Whatsapp: 08166861634
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by eaddyboy: 1:32pm On Jun 18
OBSPROGRAMMER:

Please I also need the link, dropped a PM too, thanks.
Replied
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by eaddyboy: 1:33pm On Jun 18
Ed250:
I got an admission to study in universte Paris 1 pantheon Sorbonne, Paris and they gave me a grant that covers part of the school fees, my acceptance letter including an accommodation certificate in the school name to live in the Crouse accommodation. Anyone going to France let’s share some more ideas. My number on Whatsapp: 08166861634
Well done... Check your DM
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Mk573: 8:11am On Jun 19
eaddyboy:
Kindly add me to the Wathsapp group as well; 08139293987. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Mk573: 8:18am On Jun 19
kenmasters911:

is the group only for Grenoble students or others too who have gotten admitted in other france universities
I got admission into Grenoble too, I really need help with the rest of the process. Pls add me to the wathsapp group, I really don’t know how to navigate around Nairaland. My wathsapp number: 08139293987. Thank you.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Mk573: 8:27am On Jun 19
Mckenmasters:

I got admission into Grenoble too, I really need help with the rest of the process. Pls add me to the wathsapp group, I really don’t know how to navigate around Nairaland. My wathsapp number: 08139293987. Thank you.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Unicfoma: 1:34am On Jun 20
Hello Nairalanders. Please can someone reply me, it’s urgent. What means can one use in paying tuition deposit to school. Thanks
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by adekufestus111: 9:40am On Jun 21
eaddyboy:

Hello please. I've also sent a request to get connected on the WhatsApp group

please add me to whatsapp group 09035040752..
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Ed250: 8:16pm On Jun 21
Hello, those going to France for study this year should add me up to join a WhatsApp group specifically for us. Let’s share ideas and important information which will be beneficial to us. Send me a message to join the WhatsApp group WhatsApp: 08166861634
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Sysco6000: 3:49pm On Jun 23
Please who's going to Paris school of business

Text me on Whatsapp let me know my people

+2347018813465
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Mosunmolade: 6:54pm On Jun 23
Good evening, does France accept dependent? If not, how soon can dependent join the main applicant
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by lollytk(f): 5:02am On Jun 26
Good day everyone, is there age limit to study in France? I'm 43 with a child and my husband is 50. I graduated with a 3rd class, husband with 2.2, do we have any chance?

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria / World's Largest Plane With A Wingspan Longer Than A FOOTBALL FIELD(Pic) / Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.