Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,126 members, 7,916,308 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:07 PM

Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread - Travel (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread (91506 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by tdebo(m): 10:44am On Jun 26
Please can I be added to the WhatsApp group, my number is 08136393407
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by tdebo(m): 4:43pm On Jun 26
Has anyone experienced payment issues with master USD card on France schools web payment link, how can this be resolved
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Tabletuner(m): 7:49am On Jun 27
FrenchXpert:
I decided to open a thread for France. There is hardly any information for studying in France for Nigerians even when it's one of the cheapest, easiest and most straight forward process among developed countries. If you have any questions or concerns, drop them I will be answering all your questions. I will do my best to include the most necessary information as the thread goes on.

First things first, the application window to apply for admission to French Universities started 1st of October and will be closing 31st of December.

Update: Application on the portal now closes 15th December.

Are there Nigerian students in Poitiers or Nantes ?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Xelenewantom: 11:54am On Jun 27
Hello Everybody,
I have been reading the comments and would like to commend everyone passing on information to make this process easy for others. Please I’d also like to be added to the WhatsApp group. Thank you
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by ibnquasale(m): 2:17pm On Jun 27
Abeg make Una add me to the whatsapp or telegram group
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by GodswillUchechi: 1:16am On Jun 29
Hello Family, Please add me to the WhatsApp group
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by greatmichael67: 1:34pm On Jul 02
Hello good day, please can someone please add me to France study WhatsApp group?

My number is 07018134015
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by greatmichael67: 1:47pm On Jul 02
eaddyboy:
I've replied your message.

Please add me too to France study WhatsApp group.
My number is 07018134015

Thank you.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Olietwist: 10:23pm On Jul 02
Why dont someone create a telegram group and drop the link here so we all can join and share info more conveniently
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by adeniranfam(f): 7:30pm On Jul 03
eaddyboy:
Well done... Check your DM

add me to the whatsapp group 090''2664''8364
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by vinoj0225(f): 1:04am On Jul 05
Thank you everyone that has passed on information to help others. Please I'll like to be added to the WhatsApp group 08174553118 (or telegram group if there's any). Thank you.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by dyydxx: 7:16am On Jul 06
Is there any reason why people here prefer joining WhatsApp group instead of just putting the info right here so all can benefit. I would have thought that's the purpose of this thread.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Maimunashm: 9:12am On Jul 06
Hello good day everyone.
Please I need help with the following information.
After the preconsular interview at campus France, how much do we need to pay for the visa.
Has anyone done the preconsular interview here in Abuja and also applied for there visa ?
Thank you
Kind regards
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by odinakaokonkwo7: 8:38pm On Jul 06
Please add me to France WhatsApp group
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by odinakaokonkwo7: 8:49pm On Jul 06
eaddyboy:
I can't drop the link here due to spam

I've seen and replied your PM with the link, to others who PMed me as well, I've responded.
Please add me
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by delesupa(m): 9:11pm On Jul 07
Kindly add me to the whatsapp group 09015247217
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by brightgalgg: 3:13pm On Jul 09
Maimunashm:
Hello good day everyone.
Please I need help with the following information.
After the preconsular interview at campus France, how much do we need to pay for the visa.
Has anyone done the preconsular interview here in Abuja and also applied for there visa ?
Thank you
Kind regards

When last I checked the visa fee at TLS was 50 Euros, equivalent to about N80,500 as of last week. Depending on when you plan to submit just google the latest euro to naira bank rate and do the math.

I did my proconsular interview in Lagos, so I have no idea how it's done in Abuja. I hope this helps. Cheers!
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Swii: 11:18am On Jul 10
Please are there still public schools accepting applications in france
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Vig4Christ: 2:43pm On Jul 10
Good afternoon, please I would like to be added to the whatsapp group or telegram group through 08174553118.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Souzin: 3:01pm On Jul 12
please add me to the group.

thank you
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Lase2000: 7:38pm On Jul 12
Hello, good evening.
Please I would like to be added to the group.
Thank you
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by regizoch(m): 2:45am On Jul 13
Una don spoil this thread with una rubbish WhatsApp and telegram groups
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by dyydxx: 2:24pm On Jul 13
regizoch:
Una don spoil this thread with una rubbish WhatsApp and telegram groups

Don't worry once the new session commences I will ensure all required information is posted here. This WhatsApp nonsense was because the lady that started the thread just left it without any sort of direction

2 Likes

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by dyydxx: 2:25pm On Jul 13
Swii:
Please are there still public schools accepting applications in france

Very few i think. Usually from September new admission period will start
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Tamm: 8:31pm On Jul 14
Please is anyone here based in Lyon? Currently require assistance with the best way to find accommodation in the city...Kindly reach out to me!
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by nayalolol: 7:10pm On Jul 22
Hello all.. Pls, have any here used Livin France accommodation certificate to apply for their student visa in the french embassy.urgent pls, thanks
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by nayalolol: 8:18pm On Jul 22
Amoza117:

Okay, I think anything good and cheap will always be saturated. As long as the embassy don’t reject applications because of this, then people will keep using it. I’ll weigh my options very well before I choose which one to use.

Hello.. did you still use livin France? or did you use another? Kindly respond
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by brightgalgg: 5:41pm On Jul 24
I don't think livin France is recommended

nayalolol:

Hello.. did you still use livin France? or did you use another? Kindly respond
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Jayyjay: 10:54am On Jul 25
Hello when did you submit at TLS Lagos?
brightgalgg:

When last I checked the visa fee at TLS was 50 Euros, equivalent to about N80,500 as of last week. Depending on when you plan to submit just google the latest euro to naira bank rate and do the math.

I did my proconsular interview in Lagos, so I have no idea how it's done in Abuja. I hope this helps. Cheers!
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Willie2015: 3:52pm On Jul 26
lollytk:
Good day everyone, is there age limit to study in France? I'm 43 with a child and my husband is 50. I graduated with a 3rd class, husband with 2.2, do we have any chance?

Madam pls apply
Nothing is guaranteed...
Just do you best and let heavens take care of the rest.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by nayalolol: 4:27pm On Jul 29
Thanks
brightgalgg:
I don't think livin France is recommended

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Vivianoge255: 12:23pm On Jul 30
My file has been under review by campus france for more than a week now, plus i am finding it hard getting to reserve accommodation on studapart, any help or link to whatsapp groups

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family / Private Jets Charter In Nigeria: How Much It Costs / Where Can I Buy Gold In Dubai?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.