Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,930 members, 7,872,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:18 AM

I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus (60939 Views)

Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband / How To Get Over Trauma Of Wife Past Life / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Meenabee(f): 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lol. You're not serious. Do as you please and be ready to face what comes next.
LiegeMan:
Anger And Vengeance Is Taking The Best Part Of Me

hello nairalanders,

Sorry to disturb your peace but this has been going on in my mind for long and I really need suggestions on how to overcome it. I gave in to ire/anger and it's gradually taking the best part of me since I made a little discovery about my wife's past and how she lived her life while in the campus. I will try and make it as snappy as possible in order not to make you spend much of your time on my case.

Now, it goes this way, my wife came from a middle class family and she attended one of the best and prestigious higher institutions in the country, they're not too rich and they're not poor, infact, their family name can't be in the same sentence with poverty. She had everything she needed and lived her life to the fullest while in the campus, she flirted with and dated the best guys in the campus, she visited many night clubs and other exuberant and flamboyant life style that pertains to the campus.

Now on my own part, I attended one of the Colleges of Education that littered our country,
I did everything all by myself, I sponsored myself throughout my stay in the college, I did all manner of odd jobs to survive, sometimes, I would miss lectures due to lack of cash, no one to assist, all these limitations made me not to pay attention towards the opposite sex as I was busy struggling to survive and hoping unto God for a miracle.

Right now, all I am feeling is anger, ire, all I want now is vengeance knowing fully well that while I was suffering and struggling to survive, fasting without praying, carrying bricks and block from one floor to the other, jumping from one market to the other hawking my wares, that my wife was busy somewhere enjoying and partying away her future, right now, I want to have my revenge, I want to live those life that I wasn't opportune to live, I want to flirt and have fun with many ladies both young and old, I want to visit as many night clubs as possible now that money is flowing in, I careless about the consequences and how she may feel, these are exactly what I'm feeling now.

this can't keep troubling me that's why I brought it here for suggestions and elderly advice.
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by BRATISLAVA: 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2021
Sterope:
What a stupid post!

If it isn't fantasy, it must be the work of a disturbed mind. And there are many more with minds like his. You have to feel sorry for young girls.

But why is it always males creating these stupid threads?
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by APOSTLECHUMA: 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2021
For nursing the intention to do such things, you are already quilty of them before the Almighty God. You have an unforgiving spirit and you are a convenant breaker and will have your channels all blocked as Almighty God will release demons to handle you in the most wicked way for judging someone by her past. Was it the girl's fault that u came from a poor family ? Whatever you are seeing today as money wil be blown into the air by devouring spirits for your ungratefulness to God that you are seeing small money and not thankful about it but want to go for vengeance over someone's past life. DRIVING YOUR FAR WITH REAR MIRROR WILL ONLY MAKE YOU TO CRASH.
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by SKYHIGHfx: 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2021
You are sick
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by barojana: 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2021
I understand how you feel. I'm sorry you feel this way.

However note the following.

1) the revenge you are about to embark on would not heal you or make you feel better about your wife. You would only continue to despise her.

2) you are about to tempt God with your finances. Don't do it! If God is the source of your financial breakthrough then you are about to play a dangerous game. God would rather save your soul and take away your finances and live you in poverty.

3) forgive her and move on with your life.
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by SpaceAngel: 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2021
I'll assume I understood what your issue is. Are you angry that she's from an average home because of that should not pass through the university, and you were not able to live same lifestyle like her, or that she went to clubs and you couldn't? How would your doing all these better your life as an adult. You feel that now money is flowing and you should indulge in foolishness to avenge what?

You don't scare how your wife feels once you take revenge on what I don't even understand.

What if you start this and she, out of anger, does same. Who looses.?

I don't know how much money you feel you have to indulge in such foolishness as you stated that money is now flowing. You may finish the money on foolishness.

Don't mess up your family due to foolishness, and don't bring out the devil in your wife.
Women have their own mind and can be very crazy if you play unecessary games.

Whatever happened is in the past and maturity is being able to overlook that. I don't even know what drove you to dig into your wife's past. That's some immaturity.

Think deeply with this quote from Mario Puzo
"I spent my whole life trying not to be careless. Women and children can afford to be careless, but not men."

Try not to be careless with your marriage.
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by UnabashedIPOB: 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2021
LiegeMan:

hello nairalanders,

Sorry to disturb your peace but this has been going on in my mind for long and I really need suggestions on how to overcome it. I gave in to ire/anger and it's gradually taking the best part of me since I made a little discovery about my wife's past and how she lived her life while in the campus. I will try and make it as snappy as possible in order not to make you spend much of your time on my case.

Now, it goes this way, my wife came from a middle class family and she attended one of the best and prestigious higher institutions in the country, they're not too rich and they're not poor, infact, their family name can't be in the same sentence with poverty. She had everything she needed and lived her life to the fullest while in the campus, she flirted with and dated the best guys in the campus, she visited many night clubs and other exuberant and flamboyant life style that pertains to the campus.

Now on my own part, I attended one of the Colleges of Education that littered our country,
I did everything all by myself, I sponsored myself throughout my stay in the college, I did all manner of odd jobs to survive, sometimes, I would miss lectures due to lack of cash, no one to assist, all these limitations made me not to pay attention towards the opposite sex as I was busy struggling to survive and hoping unto God for a miracle.

Right now, all I am feeling is anger, ire, all I want now is vengeance knowing fully well that while I was suffering and struggling to survive, fasting without praying, carrying bricks and block from one floor to the other, jumping from one market to the other hawking my wares, that my wife was busy somewhere enjoying and partying away her future, right now, I want to have my revenge, I want to live those life that I wasn't opportune to live, I want to flirt and have fun with many ladies both young and old, I want to visit as many night clubs as possible now that money is flowing in, I careless about the consequences and how she may feel, these are exactly what I'm feeling now.

this can't keep troubling me that's why I brought it here for suggestions and elderly advice.

If the above highlighted statements are how you actually feel, why in the freaking world did you get married? You should have stayed single and sow your wild oats before you said, "I do!" It's the highest form of idiocy and misplaced anger to begrudge someone who had NOT done a damn thing to you other than live their life the best way they know how. It was not of her making that you had to go thru hardship to get to where you are today. That's what is wrong with black folks especially Nigerians, you tend to blame the wrong people for your misfortune. If you actually feel the way you claimed you do, your best option is to get divorced and be a single man so that you can do what felt you missed out on in your college days or else you would NOT have a happy home if you want to stay married and try to sow your wild oats at the same time. Good luck!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by greatiyk4u(m): 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2021
Hahahahahaha

The money you think is coming in now, hope the source is not from your wife?....if it is, better humble yourself because if the source blocks now, your wife has her middle class family to fall back to and may have nothing serious to loose while you going back into poverty at this age may hurt you till death.

The money you think is coming may not be able to club you and run tosh girls for 3 months because it is not as cheap as you may imagine

Better, bond with your wife and allow her brush you up and enjoy that your dream life with her since she is already a veteran in the game.........

People who reason this way are usually not from BIAFRA LAND, not trying to be tribalistic but realistic
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Born2Breed(f): 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2021
LiegeMan:

hello nairalanders,

You are a mumu man.

Start n see if she won't beat you to it.
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by honcdm01(m): 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2021
This thing Taya me sef o. My wife to be even confessed to me she once dated married man while in school in case I hear it elsewhere. She confessed when I have done intro. I pray God for understanding thou. I told her I believe she's a new person else, I will shock her.

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Nelgenius4me(m): 2:14pm On Oct 27, 2021
Man, everyone has a past which could either be positive or negative. Yes, your wife has a past but you never stated how it has affected your current marital affair. Your holier than thou attitude is playing a fast one on you. You are feeling cheated because you felt you are morally too good for your spouse. Listen man, you may decide to engage in lasciviousness because you want to be vengeful , I doubt if things will ever remain the same when you decide to choose a depraved course of action. Think again.

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by abbey621(m): 2:15pm On Oct 27, 2021
barojana:
I understand how you feel. I'm sorry you feel this way.

However note the following.

1) the revenge you are about to embark on would not heal you or make you feel better about your wife. You would only continue to despise her.

2) you are about to tempt God with your finances. Don't do it! If God is the source of your financial breakthrough then you are about to play a dangerous game. God would rather save your soul and take away your finances and live you in poverty.

3) forgive her and move on with your life.

Forgive her for what exactly? The guy is insane and a dimwit, he has no business being in a relationship not to talk of marriage.....He's a classic example of why God chooses to leave some people in poverty.....SHAME!

3 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Aganju849: 2:16pm On Oct 27, 2021
LiegeMan:

hello nairalanders,

All you need is therapy
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Mikeeytools: 2:16pm On Oct 27, 2021
Kai very immatured husband. What rubbish you want to revenge someone past

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Wettoid123: 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2021
all humans have their past including you, you dont have something reasonable to say!
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Amanee(f): 2:19pm On Oct 27, 2021
So somebody married this one as 'horseband'

The mind boggles undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Okemmuo(m): 2:20pm On Oct 27, 2021
Better keep that girl. She's the best wife you can ever have. #dropsmic
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Okhuadams(m): 2:20pm On Oct 27, 2021
LiegeMan:

hello nairalanders,

Oga no need to announce am pls go ahead and enjoy urself who u help who go feel the after effects, whom the gods want to destroy their marriage they first make them see the good reason of there stupid action

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by mikigen(m): 2:21pm On Oct 27, 2021
prekumohtim:

Don't envy women. They have a different life from us. Ladies go after men that are ready financially , not men that are struggling.
nor be lie
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by TundeChris: 2:23pm On Oct 27, 2021
LiegeMan:

hello nairalanders,

This one is looking spiritual. Lol. If she was too proud to look at your end you would say she is too proud, now she looked beyond your background and accepted to be married to you and you are acting up? Bro, relax, look forward and enjoy your wife. She is not stressing you after all. If she was a prostitute it's a different thing, but if she was just partying, omo...

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
mikigen:
@opThis is of the main reason it's difficult trying to stop men from cheating.
You will be struggling as a single man while your wife to be will be enjoying herself as a single lady jumping from one relationship to another even if she was from a poor background she would still have a better single life than you so u see? Just when u start getting some money to live your life as you wanted marriage conditions will come and hold you down. Abegi this life na nonesence and unfair to men.
who's holding you? Party on! Low self esteem is one of the reasons you cheat. Instead of you to blame your poor parents who had 7,8,10 kids, you're blaming someone who had it better.

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Dreamhighnow(m): 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
I don't care what my wife did before marriage

I only judge her by her action now

If you find this difficult just get married to a gulhost so u can have peace of mind then
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Patented: 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
walahi o ma Te!! what revenge are u talking about? what has she done wrong to you exactly? All these things she did before she met you. SHe has done nothing to you.
LiegeMan:

hello nairalanders,

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by adonis89(m): 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2021
Mumu thread
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by cybarinem(m): 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2021
Pumpumking:

sweeery pls ignore op I beg ..he gets mental issue...anyways pls can we do sexxxx vedio tape like tarwa savage I beg?it juss for my private view only..U WANT? cheesy

Funny guy ��
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Dreamhighnow(m): 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2021
mikigen:
@opThis is of the main reason it's difficult trying to stop men from cheating.
You will be struggling as a single man while your wife to be will be enjoying herself as a single lady jumping from one relationship to another even if she was from a poor background she would still have a better single life than you so u see? Just when u start getting some money to live your life as you wanted marriage conditions will come and hold you down. Abegi this life na nonesence and unfair to men.

A responsible man doesn't look for reason to cheat. Even if your wife is an angel you will still cheat. So don't be offended that your wife too will have reason to cheat.

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Ladycewhy(f): 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2021
This op na envy garnished with psychosis dey worry you.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by femi4: 2:26pm On Oct 27, 2021
LiegeMan:

hello nairalanders,

Mr toddler....are you normal?

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by iamme1234(m): 2:26pm On Oct 27, 2021
Chai you just married a retired olosho.
I will advice you to keep the marriage amd continue doing what you are.
Make sure you have many girls at hand
Bleep them well but protect your self.
Do this and cure your past anger and time you haven't enjoyed while in school.

Almost all girls in school do rubbish because no one can see them.

I have seen girls who told me that they bleeped up bitterly.

I ask them why
They says they didn't enjoy their time in school so well.

I asked them hw do you mean enjoy
They says they didn't flirt around go to club

And parties on campus.
They said this as affected their life as they are married now.

The same is your wife
She knew even if she flirt around and party round the entire globe
One guy would surely put her home because she is pretty.
Here comes you are for putting her home.

Follow my advice

Go out give time to ladies bleep very well
Go to clubs and enjoy your self.
Date the single mothers especially because they are romantic and can elaborate your life to the peak.
If your wife confront you.tell her you are doing what she did in school then
Wish you well brother.
In all make sure you don't fight your wife
Just enjoy life to the fullest

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by TemmyT002(m): 2:26pm On Oct 27, 2021
Mumu
What if you end up hurting yourself?
You have little self-respect.
You better forget her past and focus on the present now.
Radarada
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by b03liberty(m): 2:26pm On Oct 27, 2021
Jeremani:

don't do anything u mentioned, if u intend to live such life, coollet ur wife be the side chick u cool want. u guyz should dress up and go to club, enjoy ur self
. Oil dey your head
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by mercy87(f): 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
Wetin I no go read for nairaland?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' / Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him / Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.