Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,921 members, 7,945,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 10:42 AM

My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke (23516 Views)

Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? / My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke / ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by siofra(f): 7:32am On Oct 28, 2021
Cucked troll cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Magnoliaa(f): 7:40am On Oct 28, 2021
Continue lying. We're listening, Mister.

siofra:
Cucked troll cheesy cheesy cheesy
You sef know. If I hear say he is cucked.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by bigpicture001: 7:55am On Oct 28, 2021
Know it today... Women don't live anyone.. they only live anyone that have money...

Aside money, girls love no one!

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Pumpumking: 7:58am On Oct 28, 2021
Ezendimmuo:
My girlfriend likes food a lot...
Sometimes what she wants might be above my budget
I just graduated...no job yet ..
She can call guys on the phone in my presence and beg them for money...
There is this "married" man she sees and has actually spent the night with him and she swears that nothing happened between them...
I can't provide for her needs....
I can't also stop her from getting them...
I love this girl so much
She loves me too..
Anytime I think about this...
It makes me sad
I wanna end everything...
But I can't...
What do I do

angry
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Pumpumking: 8:01am On Oct 28, 2021
Ezendimmuo:
There is this "married" man she sees and has actually spent the night with him and she swears that nothing happened between them...
I love this girl so much
She loves me too..
It makes me sad
But I can't...
What do I do

bro...i feel like slappppin & re-slappppin yor face i swaaaar...so until the stewwpid edddioot girlfriend get pregnant for another guy b4 u live her...correct?...u need 4 slap sir..u r week ..go n carry weight or somtin!!!(no oofenesece) angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 28, 2021
Savedday:
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

The whole truth and nothing but the truth
Please keep your useless Nigerian sisters away from the rest of Nigerian men and brothers.
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by indodon(m): 8:20am On Oct 28, 2021
Na public toilet this one de call babe....

This nairaland niqqas sef

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by okoroemeka(m): 8:29am On Oct 28, 2021
JoeRizzla:
Stop being emotional and Enjoy the kpekus. poff my rizzla
that's my point,he is enjoying free pvssy without the bills and still want to colonize and monopolize the pvssy himself,what a selfish and greedy fella,do you think married men will fold hands and watch you chop that pvssy alone,rule no 1(pvssy is yours when you have it,if it goes out it is not yours anymore)

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by juniorstar(m): 8:49am On Oct 28, 2021
Ezendimmuo:
I love this girl so much
She loves me too..
It makes me sad
But I can't...
What do I do
Dump her ass or you tell her to get sense...before you marry her and you get small change..your sense begin dey tell you now its pay back time..e no worth am at all.
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by mrcrabs(m): 10:15am On Oct 28, 2021
Omo the things you read here though. So in your mind you think you have a girlfriend? That is really bold of you.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by jericco1(m): 10:42am On Oct 28, 2021
Retire from the relationship and hustle
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by bazzyblings: 10:46am On Oct 28, 2021
Ezendimmuo:
I love this girl so much
She loves me too..
It makes me sad
But I can't...
What do I do

You’re not worthy to be called a man seriously.. how can you degrade yourself like this ?

Because of love you’re acting foolish ?? Even after u marry her she would still cheat on u under your nose ?? And u would smile because u no get money ? That’s how one girl send nudes to other guys her boo saw her and she told him same . She does it for the money .. what stops you from breaking up ? Don’t be foolish .. she doesn’t love u .. I just hate that you’re so dumb .. I feel like gving u a slap if I can see u .. stupid

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:46am On Oct 28, 2021
Start Blogging Business And start smiling to the bank.

Your girlfriend will come back to you
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by superCleanworks(m): 10:47am On Oct 28, 2021
Ezendimmuo:
I love this girl so much
She loves me too..
It makes me sad
But I can't...
What do I do

what do you want her to be doing with a broke poor pussie like you? you will continue to cry like this if you do not change ur game even guys will be avoiding you and pushing you far from them.

wake up boy, wake up and stop sleeping.
get money.
get money.
get more money and change the game.
babes will be thinking of you.
babes will be spending on you.
babes will be calling your phone 247.
babes will be the one writing all this rubbish you just wrote here.
you will never ever chase a woman if you chase money and improve your brain too.

but if you want to remain on the complain side, then ignore all i have just written.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by ukaface(f): 10:47am On Oct 28, 2021
Ezendimmuo:
I love this girl so much
She loves me too..
It makes me sad
But I can't...
What do I do
You too, why you go get girlfriend when you never get anything?
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by KiNg0G: 10:47am On Oct 28, 2021
attention seeking cûnt
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by winterlover: 10:47am On Oct 28, 2021
Is she also jobless?
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Mozegee: 10:48am On Oct 28, 2021
As if there is a job there to get.
FindX:
Get a job.
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by AmuEbule: 10:48am On Oct 28, 2021
Ezendimmuo:
I love this girl so much
She loves me too..
It makes me sad
But I can't...
What do I do
And you still have the guts to call her your girlfriend. Why don’t you refer to her as “our girlfriend “? You’re lost bro. I don’t know what else Nairalanders can do to salvage your situation.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 28, 2021
silly simp
Ezendimmuo:
I love this girl so much
She loves me too..
It makes me sad
But I can't...
What do I do
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Druss(m): 10:48am On Oct 28, 2021
Are you deliberately looking for insults with this post?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 28, 2021
Ezendimmuo:
I love this girl so much
She loves me too..
It makes me sad
But I can't...
What do I do
Your m.umu never do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Danhumprey: 10:49am On Oct 28, 2021
Ezendimmuo:
I love this girl so much
She loves me too..
It makes me sad
But I can't...
What do I do
You love her? LMAO. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by InvertedHammer: 10:49am On Oct 28, 2021
Ezendimmuo:
I love this girl so much
She loves me too..
It makes me sad
But I can't...
What do I do
/

You are just an idiot. That's all.

/

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by tlurdy: 10:49am On Oct 28, 2021
Ezendimmuo:
I love this girl so much
She loves me too..
It makes me sad
But I can't...
What do I do

See i can see many as give u good advise d best is to get a job and live a life rather to kill urself on a dumb ass that love money!
Oga go and make money never love any lady.. when u get money they look for u.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Angelfrost(m): 10:49am On Oct 28, 2021
What the fvck is going on today??!... Is it "World Simps Day"??!... This is the third thread about a weak and stupid male hitting FP!

Mr. Seun, you and your Mods should have a word with yourselves. Dem send una??! undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Misteeq1(f): 10:50am On Oct 28, 2021
Ezendimmuo:
Sometimes what she wants might be above
But I can't...
What do I do
This our girlfriend sef grin
You better leave her to the others and focus on bettering yourself.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Jefferyhi86(m): 10:50am On Oct 28, 2021
Guy don't be a mumu, ditch emotions aside and hustle, take her as ur part time fuckmate, anytime she's available just de Bleep her with all ur might so u wouldn't be in the losing side cos las las she will end up marring an established nigga, am talking from experience

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Anaerobi(m): 10:51am On Oct 28, 2021
Get something doing bro.

Even if is a teaching job .. start there.

And if possible, let her go. Your sanity and peace of mind should be your priority for now, since you can't tolerate her attitude and she has longer throat.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 28, 2021
I swr to Christ almighty I will never understand how men can be comfortable keeping a girlfriend when you don't have money......u have to respect yourself and save yourself from such embarrassments
Now your girl is fvcking around you can't say anything undecided don't be surprised if she see you in public she go deny u cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by einsteine(m): 10:51am On Oct 28, 2021
Manage for now, when you blow, you will leave her and also date girls whose boyfriends don't have money.

Or

Stop being a Simp and focus on self improvement.

Your choice.
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 28, 2021
E be like today today's front page is for mumu boys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Detect If Beauty OR Endowments Is ALL She's Got. / What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? / How To Stay Safe When Meeting A Nigerian Guy You Met Online

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.