Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,922 members, 7,945,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 10:44 AM

My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke (23517 Views)

Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? / My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke / ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by seyz91(m): 12:08pm On Oct 28, 2021
typical naija girls

don't feel bad

they always go to other guys cuz na highesr bidder them dey deal with
.how many times do i have to say it here that "naija girls don't date a person but only money and for every benefits that comes with it"
Ezendimmuo:
My girlfriend likes food a lot...
Sometimes what she wants might be above my budget
I just graduated...no job yet ..
She can call guys on the phone in my presence and beg them for money...
There is this "married" man she sees and has actually spent the night with him and she swears that nothing happened between them...
I can't provide for her needs....
I can't also stop her from getting them...
I love this girl so much
She loves me too..
Anytime I think about this...
It makes me sad
I wanna end everything...
But I can't...
What do I do

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by APCNig: 12:08pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ezendimmuo:
There is this "married" man she sees and has actually spent the night with him and she swears that nothing happened between them...
I love this girl so much
She loves me too..
It makes me sad
But I can't...
What do I do

Has she been cursed that she can never make money herself?

Have you also been cursed that you must hang on to a common cheap prostitute?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by MoonWater: 12:11pm On Oct 28, 2021
You can't do nothing. She's worried about her tummy but you are worried about her pussy and your own ego

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by iamademorlar(m): 12:14pm On Oct 28, 2021
Fmlao:

She doesn't love you.

Ladies don't love truly.

Remove the emotions from your heart and enjoy the P while she hoe around.

Na 1k my girlfriend owe me and we have been dating for 4 years now.

Oti de bi
Omo ale

She just owe me the 1k this year sef....
Shishi, i no go give
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by wizard01(m): 12:15pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ezendimmuo:
I love this girl so much
She loves me too..
It makes me sad
But I can't...
What do I do

My brother what you need is a good source of income, forget this girl if not you will be stunted. This is not love, she is using you, the earlier you wake up the better for you.
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Longman8: 12:15pm On Oct 28, 2021
“I wanna end everything...
But I can't...
What do I do”
It is simple just remove the ‘t from the can’t dat all.
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Hassanmaye(m): 12:20pm On Oct 28, 2021
Fmlao:

She doesn't love you.

Ladies don't love truly.

Shishi, i no go give
Hahahhahahaha best advice ever I remove cap
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Hassanmaye(m): 12:20pm On Oct 28, 2021
Fmlao:

She doesn't love you.

Ladies don't love truly.

Shishi, i no go give
Haha best advice ever, I remove my cap
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Hassanmaye(m): 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2021
Olumighty123:
Your gf slept with a married man till daybreak and you expect her to tell you if anything happens between them? You're such a joker(Simp) Your lack of job has made you loose your sense of reasoning I guess cry
grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by FindX(m): 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2021
Mozegee:
As if there is a job there to get.

He should start from somewere.
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Hassanmaye(m): 12:22pm On Oct 28, 2021
wunmi590:

At this time of your joblessness, your dick shouldn't be rising, go and get yourself a job first and leave woman matter for now....

grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by kkinternet: 12:24pm On Oct 28, 2021
She is for the streets. Let her be and work on yourself.
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by udomas(m): 12:26pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ezendimmuo:
I love this girl so much
She loves me too..
It makes me sad
But I can't...
What do I do

No go focus on building your future, just dey there dey observe a lady.
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Munzy14(m): 12:32pm On Oct 28, 2021
Babara1994:
It's not your responsibility to take care of her.

When I was jobless like you, I had no gf, but as I got a 300k monthly job, na so babes dey hustle me. Unfortunately I can't stay with anyone of them. I don't like them anymore. I'd rather upgrade to a decent lady who earns a lot.

Forget that girl, when your money comes, you sef no go reason am anymore
The bolded is Ideal...For a hard working man to a good future..
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Orpe7(m): 12:33pm On Oct 28, 2021
She is not urs period
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Pherule(m): 12:34pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ezendimmuo:
I love this girl so much
She loves me too..
It makes me sad
But I can't...
What do I do

Thank God you say 'girlfriend', are you married?
Why the jealousy? She is still free! Work harder on your grind, my man.
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 28, 2021
Op if you be girl you dey go out with broke nigga you no go look elsewhere grin grin cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Munzy14(m): 12:41pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ezendimmuo:
I love this girl so much
She loves me too..
It makes me sad
But I can't...
What do I do
You are asking us what to do undecided

Drop that certificate, reduce your shoulder and find something useful to at least tackle your needs..

You don't have income and you dey do gf na wetin dey give you moral abeg?

At the end if you don't become something, that girl go use you sweep your neighbourhood...In addition to the little she has done.. grin grin

I pity you...The worst is you will come back to shout and call women names, when your don open like say we force you make you keep an unserious one as girlfriend..lmao

Guys try get sense small now...One day you will head a home...Na like this you go take lead a family lipsrsealed

Continue with her and prepare to be with your creator soon...

Una go soon begin pay for advice abeg...After all it is business and consultations.
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Xano(m): 12:45pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ezendimmuo:
I love this girl so much
She loves me too..
It makes me sad
But I can't...
What do I do

You worry too much.
Inform her to stop, if she continues, work on yourself, you would succeed.
Do not communicate with her again.
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by johnsmhelia15(m): 12:46pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ezendimmuo:
I love this girl so much
She loves me too..
It makes me sad
But I can't...
What do I do
This is the must dumpest shit i have ever come across since i join Nairaland in 2014. Guy you lack sense more than money right now
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Elhabeeb1(m): 12:49pm On Oct 28, 2021
You are very stupid.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:51pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ezendimmuo:
I love this girl so much
She loves me too..
It makes me sad
But I can't...
What do I do

My brother, first things first, what are you doing to get out of the current situation you find yourself?

Secondly, any relationship without resources will suffer, and nobody likes to suffer, I'm not saying it should be the basis for any relationship but it must be part of it, happiness comes as a result of what resources can bring to better your experiences as lovers.

Lastly brother to brother, end such relationship if it ever happens again, your tolerance for infidelity should be zero percent, fine mistakes can happen, but never allow it happen again. If it ever does, end the relationship.

The problem with this kind of girls is that they think thier body is the only thing they have to offer and seldom place value in upgrading themselves mentally and value wise in exchange for monetary rewards for the services or products they offer in the market place to meet legitimate needs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Mikeeytools: 1:01pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ezendimmuo:
I love this girl so much
She loves me too..
It makes me sad
But I can't...
What do I do
this kind mugu go come enter politics come dey rule Nigeria. Am not supprised at all see useless nonsense wen man dey post. Love scatter your head dere.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Stanfeelings: 1:01pm On Oct 28, 2021
lol...na inferiority complex d worry u. u go d sleep with a girl that serially cheats and believe all sh!ts she tell u? grow up. u have been fooled all along. How could a married man stay overnight with a girl and "nothing happened? are u that naive and stupid? forget money matter....man up. go get something doing, leave woman matter for now
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Mikeeytools: 1:02pm On Oct 28, 2021
Munzy14:

You are asking us what to do undecided

Drop that certificate, reduce your shoulder and find something useful to at least tackle your needs..

You don't have income and you dey do gf na wetin dey give you moral abeg?

At the end if you don't become something, that girl go use sweep your neighbourhood...In addition to the little she has done.. grin grin

I pity you...The worst is you will come back to shout and call women names, when your don open like say we force you make you keep an unserious one as girlfriend..lmao

Guys try get sense small now...One day you will head a home...Na like this you go take lead a family lipsrsealed

Continue with her and prepare to be with your creator soon...

Una go soon begin pay for advice abeg...After it is business and consultations.
even if them marry he go broke the girl would sleep with their landlord to pay rent. Such a senseless simp.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Effybaba(m): 1:05pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ezendimmuo:
I love this girl so much
She loves me too..
It makes me sad
But I can't...
What do I do

What you need is a job and not a liability. Get a job and she will come begging you.
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by TimiOS(m): 1:06pm On Oct 28, 2021
Why are there so many simps on nairaland!!! It's disgusting.

Bleep her 10 more times and dump her.
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Salako01(m): 1:10pm On Oct 28, 2021
She loves me and I love her grin grin. This sounds like a hit song, better twit Davido now and maybe sell the song to him grin. Seems we have now changed the meaning of love to suit our situations. Why would a gal you claim loves you, be doing all she is doing knowing that you are hurt. Love inseed.
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by wunmi590(m): 1:20pm On Oct 28, 2021
Hassanmaye:

grin grin

Baba, I dey tell you cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by hahn(m): 1:44pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ezendimmuo:
I love this girl so much
She loves me too..
It makes me sad
But I can't...
What do I do

You are dating an olosho and there are two solutions.

Solution 1:

Become her love-vendor and encourage her to date more men and bring more money back home but always collect your own share.

Solution 2:

End the relationship. Get a job or start a business and develop yourself to the best version of yourself you want to be.

The choice is yours

smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Bowwow11(m): 1:55pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ezendimmuo:
Thank God that she is just ur girlfriend and not yet ur wife and if u want us to believe that u truly lover go and hustle hard at this stage of ur life wat u need is success not a girlfriend
I love this girl so much
She loves me too..
It makes me sad
But I can't...
What do I do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Detect If Beauty OR Endowments Is ALL She's Got. / What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? / How To Stay Safe When Meeting A Nigerian Guy You Met Online

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.