Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,921 members, 7,945,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 10:40 AM

My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke (23515 Views)

Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? / My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke / ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Laeroy(f): 5:29am On Oct 29, 2021
Olumighty123:

Omoh, which kind girls dey this life like this? The only way you could raise money was to sleep with married men? just know I'm not buying this your story of not making out with those men undecided even at that, you went there knowing your intensions may backfire and you get bleeped, you certainly don't mind whatever comes off it. I cannot comprehend shocked

You really don't need to believe my story..
I did what I did..
I didn't make out with them.( I got married a virgin just so u know)
My intention was never to make out with them...
I was very deliberate, I was determined.
What I needed was money.
They were matured old men,and I knew they wouldn't have forced me like these young ,sex starved, cocaine drinking ,immatured boys out there...
I was willing to take the risk.
I took it and it ended well
I knew what I wanted and got it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by eziezi90(m): 5:42am On Oct 29, 2021
End it bro

Man up
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by Prettyclown: 7:37am On Oct 29, 2021
Not at all
Rick9:

Pardon me. Oh
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by kunle75(m): 8:09am On Oct 29, 2021
Ezendimmuo:
My girlfriend likes food a lot...
Sometimes what she wants might be above my budget
I just graduated...no job yet ..
She can call guys on the phone in my presence and beg them for money...
There is this "married" man she sees and has actually spent the night with him and she swears that nothing happened between them...
I can't provide for her needs....
I can't also stop her from getting them...
I love this girl so much
She loves me too..
Anytime I think about this...
It makes me sad
I wanna end everything...
But I can't...
What do I do

And you are still claiming she's yours?
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by MrMacinterchi1: 7:51pm On Oct 29, 2021
Ezendimmuo:
My girlfriend likes food a lot...
Sometimes what she wants might be above my budget
I just graduated...no job yet ..
She can call guys on the phone in my presence and beg them for money...
There is this "married" man she sees and has actually spent the night with him and she swears that nothing happened between them...
I can't provide for her needs....
I can't also stop her from getting them...
I love this girl so much
She loves me too..
Anytime I think about this...
It makes me sad
I wanna end everything...
But I can't...
What do I do
Focus on yourself and work towards getting something that would be bringing in some income for you . provide for her? as in her father ABI parents? is it your responsibility to provide for her while she can work and provide for herself.. thinki am well
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by MrMacinterchi1: 7:52pm On Oct 29, 2021
wunmi590:

At this time of your joblessness, your dick shouldn't be rising, go and get yourself a job first and leave woman matter for now....

He should get a job to be able to afford besic things for himself and live a good Life.
Money or having a job does not make a man to have an erection. Chill.
Re: My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke by MrMacinterchi1: 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2021
Kissmyassbiach:
Make money.

On a serious note, your girl seems like a sex worker but because of the stigma she’

but one way or the other the girl gats survive na. But then, in the kind of society we’re living in, dudes are supposed to be providers or something hmm?
yes that's right. she should keep doing what she's doing to be able to provide for herself.She can even up her game for better rich clients.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Curse Of The " Ex" / How To Detect If Beauty OR Endowments Is ALL She's Got. / What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.