Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,903 members, 7,909,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 01:17 AM

Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home (58200 Views)

Rivers Govt, Lee Maeba Bicker Over Gunmen Attack / Thugs Attack Atiku’s Supporter’s (Lee Maeba's) Residence In Rivers (Photos) / Wike Revokes Senator Lee Maeba’s Land In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by garfield1: 12:01am On Oct 30, 2021
fergie001:

Whether we like or hate PDP, there is little or nothing we can do about it. The Judges will do their jobs as they think fit, that's why they form in a panel of 5 or 7.

They all have minds of their own, Odili doesn't think for them.

So odili the second in command cannot influence them behind the scenes? You think they are angels? Her minority judgments leaves much to be desired
Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by fergie001: 12:04am On Oct 30, 2021
garfield1:
So odili the second in command cannot influence them behind the scenes? You think they are angels? Her minority judgments leaves much to be desired
I don't understand....
Take Ondo for example, Agim is the least in hierarchy in the Supreme Court but he made his personal decision.

Same as Tijjani who is next to him.....Who wants to be influenced will be influenced. Inyang Okoro explained how he was approached by Amaechi to give a favourable judgement for Dakuku Peterside and he turned it down.

You cannot collect bribe then come to say, you were influenced.
If her Judgement leaves more to be desired, then it should be the right one that subsequent Judges will seek to review.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by garfield1: 12:14am On Oct 30, 2021
fergie001:

I don't understand....
Take Ondo for example, Agim is the least in hierarchy in the Supreme Court but he made his personal decision.

Same as Tijjani who is next to him.....Who wants to be influenced will be influenced. Inyang Okoro explained how he was approached by Amaechi to give a favourable judgement for Dakuku Peterside and he turned it down.

If her Judgement leaves more to be desired, then it should be the right one that subsequent Judges will seek to review.

In ondo,she might have succeeded in influencing 2 people to her side...agim has a lot of clout and has seen things so he is a hard nut.moreover,ondo is not something that wike is desperate for.they were reports that wike in 2015 approached onnoghen..

Oho's judgment is my favourite,I read it at least once a week.sometimes,you dont just assume but read and compare.
Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by baralatie(m): 12:18am On Oct 30, 2021
IamWonderful:
They went with search warrant,
I thought I saw it too !
Then I read the did not execute the search warrant

Which kain......
Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by chloride6: 12:22am On Oct 30, 2021
LibertyRep:
If they have a valid search warrant, no body, no matter how highly placed should be seen or act in a way to obstruct a valid instrument of government. The judge knows this much.

But then , this is Nigeria where every tribe seems to protect its own.

A warrant issued for suspected illegal activities?

1 Like

Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by fergie001: 12:24am On Oct 30, 2021
[b][/b]
garfield1:
In ondo,she might have succeeded in influencing 2 people to her side...agim has a lot of clout and has seen things so he is a hard nut.moreover,ondo is not something that wike is desperate for.they were reports that wike in 2015 approached onnoghen..

Oho's judgment is my favourite,I read it at least once a week.sometimes,you dont just assume but read and compare.
Very funny.... So she influenced Saulawa from Buhari's State grin grin

Clout? Hard nut to crack?....Not at all.

Dattijo, Ogunwumiju & Agim dissented in Jarigbe's case (minority).

For Wike, there could be a possibility.

He lost in the Appeal Court (called for a new election) led by Dongban-Mensem, but the Supreme Court (through Kekere-Ekun) saved him. Will you now say she was influenced?

Oho is Olumba nah, he studied Law at UNICAL.
You both went to the same Secondary School.
Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by AuroraB(f): 12:25am On Oct 30, 2021
IamWonderful:
They went with search warrant,
I don't understand the fuss
If dem no search her house, shey na my house dem go come search nii undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by Bigfish121(m): 12:26am On Oct 30, 2021
If the policemen went with a search warrant I don't think there is a problem.
Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by mkoabiola: 12:31am On Oct 30, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Wike always forming HARD MAN.
D guy get lion heart

For real
Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by Randy111(m): 12:32am On Oct 30, 2021
garfield1:

Nightmare how? If he tries rubbish in abj,buhari will finish him

You are indeed a jester. Bubu sent his foot soldiers to come arrest justice odili and wike disallowed it. That is daring enough. Bubu can't do pheemm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by garfield1: 12:34am On Oct 30, 2021
fergie001:
[b][/b]
Very funny.... So she influenced Saulawa from Buhari's State grin grin

Clout? Hard nut to crack?....Not at all.

Dattijo, Ogunwumiju & Agim dissented in Jarigbe's case (minority).

For Wike, there could be a possibility.

He lost in the Appeal Court (called for a new election) led by Dongban-Mensem, but the Supreme Court (through Kekere-Ekun) saved him. Will you now say she was influenced?

Oho is Olumba nah, he had his 2nd degree at UNICAL.
You both went to the same Secondary School.

Agim and ogunwumiju are strict.the jarigbe case was rubbish and they rightly dissented.I am not in olumba like oho so I dont understand your point.I just loved how he rightly disagreed with his colleagues.
I use to think ikpeazu and wike influenced their judgments but after reading it,the court were right.

In nigeria,corruption knows no tribe or creed esp among the elites.once interest aligns,odili can find a wiling partner from anywhere
Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by garfield1: 12:38am On Oct 30, 2021
Randy111:

You are indeed a jester. Bubu sent his foot soldiers to come arrest justice odili and wike disallowed it. That is daring enough. Bubu can't do pheemm

You are the jester here.the police withdrew several hours before wike and his partners visited.wike was never there and even if he was, he is powerless in abuja.buhari controls abuja why didn't your wike save onnoghen? Rubbish
Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by fergie001: 12:40am On Oct 30, 2021
garfield1:
Agim and ogunwumiju are strict.the jarigbe case was rubbish and they rightly dissented.I am not in olumba like oho so I dont understand your point.I just loved how he rightly disagreed with his colleagues.
You see, the same way you should also like the way other Judges dissent as well.

Till today, I still don't understand that case from bottom to top.

I use to think ikpeazu and wike influenced their judgments but after reading it,the court were right.

In nigeria,corruption knows no tribe or creed esp among the elites.once interest aligns,odili can find a wiling partner from anywhere
Wike has a lot of influence on the Courts not just in PH, I don't know how he did it but what I am stressing is they judge their cases as they see it.

They are humans, cut them some slack. I just feel the FG feel he has done it again, esp with Lagos surprisingly on the case.
Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by Handsum64: 12:47am On Oct 30, 2021
Offorgerald15:
Nigeria is a failed nation
That is all your low mentality can come up with, always speaking negatively to yourself
Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by tradepunter: 12:51am On Oct 30, 2021
Useless country.... Thunder and fire burn anyone supporting this evil the devil have unleashed on the land.
Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by garfield1: 12:59am On Oct 30, 2021
fergie001:

You see, the same way you should also like the way other Judges dissent as well.

Till today, I still don't understand that case from bottom to top.

Wike has a lot of influence on the Courts not just in PH, I don't know how he did it but what I am stressing is they judge their cases as they see it.

They are humans, cut them some slack. I just feel the FG feel he has done it again, esp with Lagos surprisingly on the case.

Imo case is very simple. I have written on it severally.someone polling unit results were not collated at the ward level and he simply went to court to get it collated.all he needs to prove his case is the polling unit result sheets and ward result sheets and the police copies.
If you read omoboriowo vs ajasin,nnadi vs ezike,adelana vs fanoiki,sekibo vs uchendu,you will understand the case
Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by deji17: 1:03am On Oct 30, 2021
Can you imagine a situation whereby APC members visits a sitting Supreme court Judge? PDP is a cancer. That party needs to die.

1 Like

Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by fergie001: 1:06am On Oct 30, 2021
garfield1:
Imo case is very simple. I have written on it severally.someone polling unit results were not collated at the ward level and he simply went to court to get it collated.all he needs to prove his case is the polling unit result sheets and ward result sheets and the police copies.
If you read omoboriowo vs ajasin,nnadi vs ezike,adelana vs fanoiki,sekibo vs uchendu,you will understand the case
The same way someone will also argue on the Ondo, Buni saga that:

The law is that an agent of a disclosed principal is not ordinarily personally liable on a contract he enters on behalf of the said principal.

Law is dynamic. The Imo case is a lesson even though there were many somersaults by our Courts, but we will learn from it.
Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by dreamcometrue: 1:21am On Oct 30, 2021
Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by MacANDIES: 2:02am On Oct 30, 2021
LibertyRep:
If they have a valid search warrant, no body, no matter how highly placed should be seen or act in a way to obstruct a valid instrument of government. The judge knows this much.

But then , this is Nigeria where every tribe seems to protect its own.

How many notherners have the efcc and buhari searched??
Make they come search na, wike go show them who get ph
Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by Lugianostar(m): 2:03am On Oct 30, 2021
Nigeria is a lost empire??
Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by Mftivi: 2:15am On Oct 30, 2021
garfield1:

Eh,fergie001 abeg,abeg.this is becoming embarrassing and vexatious. This visit has clearly shown that she is a pdp judge.everybody knows.stop living in denial and defending her vainly
you must be really really senseless
Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by Mftivi: 2:22am On Oct 30, 2021
fergie001:

I don't understand....

you get time to engage to engage someone whose bias is very loud,
he will not get your point cos he just doesn't want to.

1 Like

Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by dingbang(m): 3:17am On Oct 30, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
but he is naturally. He demonstrates ruggedness.
Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by dingbang(m): 3:19am On Oct 30, 2021
muykem:
This visit has shown Mary Odlli is representative of PDP in supreme Court.
cheesy
Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by loswhite(m): 3:33am On Oct 30, 2021
muykem:
This visit has shown Mary Odlli is representative of PDP in supreme Court.
And the attack from the federal government has shown that military and police are representative of APC...Idiot.
Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by UnabashedIPOB: 3:35am On Oct 30, 2021
omooba969:

It's a black man's problem - PDP also behaved in like manner when they were in power. smiley

Have you forgotten so quickly?? grin

Mister, your response is nothing but platitudes!
Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by Decide2rise: 3:40am On Oct 30, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
He ain't forming, he's one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried / Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love / Woman Pretends To Be Pregnant To Register Her PVC After 4 Days Of Trying. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.