Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:50 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1113445 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (651) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 3:19pm On Oct 30, 2022
cooooooks:
Hi,

Do you think it's possible to do spousal sponsorship for a long distance girlfriend of many years?

Do you think that's enough for common law?

Best to take this to the family sponsorship thread and read up on the official site too. Research conjugal partner which is different from common law partner.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5289-sponsor-your-spouse-common-law-partner-conjugal-partner-dependent-child-complete-guide.html
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by saskatoonguy: 5:13pm On Oct 30, 2022
Can Notification of result be submitted POST ITA in place of Certificate. There was an error on the certificate and it has not been rectified by the school.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by EsoEso: 6:17pm On Oct 30, 2022
saskatoonguy:
Can Notification of result be submitted POST ITA in place of Certificate. There was an error on the certificate and it has not been rectified by the school.
Yes it can
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by saskatoonguy: 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2022
EsoEso:

Yes it can
thanks for your prompt response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:39pm On Oct 30, 2022
Honeysweetest:
I read so on their website,do this buisness center do the plastic I'd?
The ID must have a verifiable chip. I believe there is a reason FG introduced the chip probably to avoid replication by business centres. I would say thread carefully to avoid being blacklisted by the exam bodies.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Prettiepearlz(f): 11:24pm On Oct 30, 2022
Bisunique25:
Hi guys, please can someone kindly add me to the Canada express entry telegram and French group. My username is @Habeesoyeh. Thanks.
Done! The link to the TEF group has also been sent to you as a DM on telegram. All the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Candboy: 2:18am On Oct 31, 2022
Prettiepearlz:

Done! The link to the TEF group has also been sent to you as a DM on telegram. All the best.
please I'll love to b added too. My username is @joel_pareto
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Capital247: 3:12am On Oct 31, 2022
Capital247:
Hi guys,

Can the below WES evaluation qualify for two or more certificates

Please for those that select the option of "Two or more certificates" can you share the WES comments for the second certificates?

I evaluated ICAN, and the second picture below is the evaluation outcome, the remarks in there is my concern.

Also a friend that recently relocated to Canada through provincial nomination also evaluated ICAN (With same evaluation remarks) selecting the option of Two or more certificates.

Please gurus advice

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ehiremen2002: 5:44am On Oct 31, 2022
Hello house, who has send in passport for stamping lately from via Lagos VAC. Any idea the presen timeline
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by greenverte(f): 8:09am On Oct 31, 2022
Dimple10:
you're welcome...i attached mine to my response earlier, pls check again

Please I am here again concerning piggyvest and thanks for the other time.
I found no where stated on the reference letter that the fund is unencumbered, did you get letter of non indebtedness from your traditional bank or just the letter from piggyvest was used.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by temmitats(f): 8:45am On Oct 31, 2022
Prepare your mind for at least a month, mine is currently at 15 days, I’ll advise you use them only if you have enough time.
ehiremen2002:
Hello house, who has send in passport for stamping lately from via Lagos VAC. Any idea the presen timeline
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by temmitats(f): 8:55am On Oct 31, 2022
Here’s mine, it should state what they’re evaluating the ICAN as
Capital247:

Please for those that select the option of "Two or more certificates" can you share the WES comments for the second certificates?

I evaluated ICAN, and the second picture below is the evaluation outcome, the remarks in there is my concern.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Honeysweetest(f): 9:44am On Oct 31, 2022
Prettiepearlz:

The ID must have a verifiable chip. I believe there is a reason FG introduced the chip probably to avoid replication by business centres. I would say thread carefully to avoid being blacklisted by the exam bodies.
thanks nne.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:55am On Oct 31, 2022
Candboy:
please I'll love to b added too. My username is @joel_pareto
You would like to be added to which of the groups? TEF or the EE? Added you to EE group though.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dest4real(m): 10:31am On Oct 31, 2022
Good day my Oga's in the house,

I need answers to these questions please:

1. I'm currently 33 years, if I enter the pool this year and I didn't get an invite this year, by next year, I will be 34 years, will my CRS score reduce while already in the pool if my age increases?

2. Can I update my portal once I submit my application? I'm asking because I'll complete another degree by next year. If I can update my portal, will my CRS score increase upon update of a higher degree?

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by EsoEso: 11:24am On Oct 31, 2022
dest4real:

1. I'm currently 33 years, if I enter the pool this year and I didn't get an invite this year, by next year, I will be 34 years, will my CRS score reduce while already in the pool if my age increases?
Study page 1 very well and these questions are answered there lucidly

2. Can I update my portal once I submit my application? I'm asking because I'll complete another degree by next year. If I can update my portal, will my CRS score increase upon update of a higher degree?

Thanks.

Study page one very well, these questions are already answered there lucidly.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by 1760: 11:26am On Oct 31, 2022
dest4real:

Thanks.

when you have completed your degree and evaluate it, then you can update it, yes but you know as your age increases the points decreases

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by littyprincess: 1:13pm On Oct 31, 2022
Capital247:

Also a friend that recently relocated to Canada through provincial nomination also evaluated ICAN (With same evaluation remarks) selecting the option of Two or more certificates.

Please gurus advice
We’ve already told you that you can’t use it. But since you’re saying your friend used it, then you can go ahead and do it if that’s what you want to. It’s sha not advisable. It will read to a refusal if the recalculation of your scores fall below the minimum score for your ITA round. Just let it go and quickly look for another certificate to do.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Prettiepearlz(f): 1:20pm On Oct 31, 2022
Capital247:

Please gurus advice
You have been advised to not use it. The words used in your report is very clear enough. Your friend was able to scale through because with the 600 points he got from provincial nomination and the ICAN removed, he still had enough points to follow through with his application. If you try it at federal level and points are recalculated and it doesn’t meet up with the invited score used in the draw that got you an invite, you will be served breakfast and judicial review may not be able to save you.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 1:20pm On Oct 31, 2022
Capital247:

Please gurus advice
90% chance of rejection, more people have been rejected that accepted using this ICAN Aca stuff. Which pnp did your friend do He likely qualified with only his bsc for the pnp and at federal level the 600 points took him to the promised land.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 1:24pm On Oct 31, 2022
cooooooks:
Hi,

Do you think it's possible to do spousal sponsorship for a long distance girlfriend of many years?

Do you think that's enough for common law?
always asking weird questions. You must be an agent. Long distance girlfriend cannot be common law

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 1:40pm On Oct 31, 2022
littyprincess:

We’ve already told you that you can’t use it. But since you’re saying your friend used it, then you can go ahead and do it if that’s what you want to. It’s sha not advisable. It will read to a refusal if the recalculation of your scores fall below the minimum score for your ITA round. Just let it go and quickly look for another certificate to do.

Prettiepearlz:

You have been advised to not use it. The words used in your report is very clear enough. Your friend was able to scale through because with the 600 points he got from provincial nomination and the ICAN removed, he still had enough points to follow through with his application. If you try it at federal level and points are recalculated and it doesn’t meet up with the invited score used in the draw that got you an invite, you will be served breakfast and judicial review may not be able to save you.

ednut1:
90% chance of rejection, more people have been rejected that accepted using this ICAN Aca stuff. Which pnp did your friend do He likely qualified with only his bsc for the pnp and at federal level the 600 points took him to the promised land.

Capital247, you have heard from the mouths of 3 people........

IRCC already told us that: IF your report shows that your credential isn’t equal to a completed Canadian credential or the foreign educational institution is not recognized, THEN you won’t meet the education requirement under the Federal Skilled Workers Program and you won’t get any points for it

Source: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/education-assessed/read-report.html via post 3 (ECA section) on page 1
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 1:51pm On Oct 31, 2022
ednut1:
always asking weird questions. You must be an agent. Long distance girlfriend cannot be common law

Source: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/non-economic-classes/family-class-determining-spouse/assessing-conjugal.html#conjugalCategory

CONJUGAL PARTNER (DIFFERENT FROM COMMON LAW)

defines a conjugal partner as a foreign national residing outside Canada who is in a conjugal relationship with the sponsor and has been in that relationship for a period of at least one year. Although the word “conjugal” is not defined in legislation, there are a number of factors that are used to determine whether a couple is in a conjugal relationship. The key to assessing the conjugal partnership category is that neither common-law partner status nor marriage is possible, usually because of marital status or sexual orientation, combined with an immigration barrier. Up to the applicant to research and show they qualify.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by articulate3145: 2:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
ehiremen2002:
20 days and counting
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Marike2: 3:53pm On Oct 31, 2022
Prettiepearlz:

You would like to be added to which of the groups? TEF or the EE? Added you to EE group though.

pls add me to the EE Telegram Group. Username;@ebabiesm
Thanks!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dudu06(f): 4:55pm On Oct 31, 2022
Capital247:
Congratulations dear!

Please which province nomination and NOC

Ontario
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by yeldey: 5:58pm On Oct 31, 2022
To God be the Glory.

I got my PPR last week thursday.

Thanks to Nairaland and every member of this thread who had helped me with one infomation or the other.

We shall all meet in Canada soon.

Peace out.

30 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Prettiepearlz(f): 6:03pm On Oct 31, 2022
Marike2:

pls add me to the EE Telegram Group. Username;@ebabiesm
Thanks!
Please relax your privacy settings! To every other person, you will not be added. I am tired abeg and the request is derailing the purpose of the thread. All the information on the telegram group is also here. If you are running from “check Page 1”, it’s worse over there, you will be referred to the pinned message which may be overwhelming if Page 1 of nairaland thread is a problem for you cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tbg002: 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2022
Good evening, guys. Please does anyone have a good connect for getting Police clearance. I'm expecting my ITA in the next draw and I want to be prepared for everything. Any suggestions will be helpful.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Silversurfer1: 10:28pm On Oct 31, 2022
Hi guys.
Please can anyone point me in the direction of a successful applicant that used the tech route for any of the provinces, particularly Ontario?
I'd be grateful. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (651) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

Viewing this topic: Gr8fulHeart(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.