Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,944 members, 7,912,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 11:20 AM

Wanna Be A Faithful Believer But Fornication Is....... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wanna Be A Faithful Believer But Fornication Is....... (442 Views)

Blessing Okoro Has Opined That Masturbation Is Not A Sin But Fornication Is. / "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons / The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanna Be A Faithful Believer But Fornication Is....... by Southernigbo: 12:01pm On Nov 09, 2021
Yeah d prob is that just wanna a strong and faithful believer who avoid all major sins including unlawful sexual desires. I feel sleeping with girlfriends is preventing me being a strong believer thereby hampering my prayers been answered. I also do think of the hereafter - don't wanna go to hell as a result of disobedience to heavenly injunctions.
Pls elders, how have you managed to cut out from d chains of fornications? How do I cut out the urge to taste various girls-its really not easy, but I really wanna be a true believer?
Re: Wanna Be A Faithful Believer But Fornication Is....... by Boogyman557: 12:02pm On Nov 09, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool REAL MATTERS. IF I SEY MAKE U START DE SMOKE WEED NOW, E GO B LIKE SEY I B BAD PESIN. SO MAKE D OGA DEM COME GIVE U BETTER ADVISE. WTF MAN
Re: Wanna Be A Faithful Believer But Fornication Is....... by Southernigbo: 12:08pm On Nov 09, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool REAL MATTERS. IF I SEY MAKE U START DE SMOKE WEED NOW, E GO B LIKE SEY I B BAD PESIN. SO MAKE D OGA DEM COME GIVE U BETTER ADVISE. WTF MAN
shebi weed de cos madness ko?
Re: Wanna Be A Faithful Believer But Fornication Is....... by Boogyman557: 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2021
Southernigbo:
shebi weed de cos madness ko?
HOLLY GRAM cool E GO MAKE U 4GET WOMAN, MAKE TINK OF HOW TO MAKE MONEY, MAKE U PASS UR EXAMS EVEN IF U NO STUDY 4 D HOL YEAR. WEED GO MAKE U DE REASON WELL. WOMAN NO GO B UR PROBLEM IF U DE SMOKE WEED BCUS UR WEED IS UR WOMAN AND EVERYTHING. ASK BOB MARLEY OR LUCKY DUBE OR SHABBA RANKS, DEM GO TELL U HOW E DE GO. WTF MAN
Re: Wanna Be A Faithful Believer But Fornication Is....... by Quality20(m): 2:05pm On Nov 09, 2021
put it into prayers
Re: Wanna Be A Faithful Believer But Fornication Is....... by SenecaTheYonger: 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2021
Southernigbo:
Yeah d prob is that just wanna a strong and faithful believer who avoid all major sins including unlawful sexual desires. I feel sleeping with girlfriends is preventing me being a strong believer thereby hampering my prayers been answered. I also do think of the hereafter - don't wanna go to hell as a result of disobedience to heavenly injunctions.
Pls elders, how have you managed to cut out from d chains of fornications? How do I cut out the urge to taste various girls-its really not easy, but I really wanna be a true believer?

Yeah, it's like that for most people. Most people are alright except for when those sexual urges come. Na only marriage fit legalize sex in the eyes of God.
Re: Wanna Be A Faithful Believer But Fornication Is....... by Creativeace(m): 2:20pm On Nov 09, 2021
You aint bent enough !
See the only way not to sin is to not know how to

One of the reasons i swallowed TRP !
November made it two years since i last percieved a woman's skin.
And i feel so in charge of my life

The moment sex fascinates you, you'll keep coming back for more and you should have had enough by now to know its not worth it physically and spiritually !

We've been there and i'll tell you, the day you really want to quit, you will !
Re: Wanna Be A Faithful Believer But Fornication Is....... by Opeyemiextra(f): 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2021
'Know ye not that your body is the temple of the holy spirit' be carried consciously with you at all times. Be determined in your heart that you want to live righteous and ask God to help you because 'by strength shall no man prevail'. Let God be the one who leads and anchor your life.
If you are in a relationship, let it be defined and if possible, have someone more experienced to guide you. Shalom!
Re: Wanna Be A Faithful Believer But Fornication Is....... by Das1mama: 3:29pm On Nov 09, 2021
Bro am so happy for this wonderful decision, believe me just like d lady up there said is not by our power that any man can prevail but by the spirit of the most high God is very possible because am a living testimony and the Lord has being faithful, 1, since the very moment u made this decision believe me the number of ladies that will want u will be so numerous even without you spending a dime on them. Reasons because the know the day u start keeping ur body as a vessel of the Lord, u start rulling and having dominion over powers of darkness and that is what devil uses as her most dangerous weapon. For this period see every woman as an enemy that is coming to kill and destroy your soul and above all seek the leadership of the Holy Ghost. Shalom

(1) (Reply)

Is This Tooth Decayed? Dentists In The House Reply! / Make Una Tell Us Wetin Mommy G.O Talk Today O / I Need Help With Heartbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.